Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > General > Make your OWN new spyro and cynder element!!!
First | Previous | Page 36 of 37 | Last
1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37
Make your OWN new spyro and cynder element!!! [CLOSED]
TheFlyingSeal Diamond Sparx Gems: 8530
#1751 Posted: 13:24:38 25/06/2010
2 mins for mine and thankies! :3 I type fast.
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
ArcanaElement Green Sparx Gems: 248
#1752 Posted: 15:22:10 25/06/2010
Samee. But I can't get out of my laziness enough to bother typing a lot at once. smilie
---
- Contacting me - kinda hard. I don't check dS as much as I used to. owo
- BFFL - GoldenDragon ~ Visit my guestbook for a cookie! :3
spyrodragon63 Gold Sparx Gems: 2764
#1753 Posted: 23:17:52 01/07/2010
Here are Spyro's element's,
Fire.http://media.giantbomb.com/uploads/0/112/292015-screen10_large_super.jpg
Electricity.http://ps2media.gamespy.com/ps2/image/article/727/727691/the-legend-of-spyro-a-new-beginning-20060823041235859.jpg
Ice.http://www.darkspyro.net/skins/set/images/random_full/spyro_ice2.jpg
Earth.http://image.com.com/gamespot/images/2007/192/941619_20070712_790screen001.jpg
All elements of Spyro.http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=§ion=&global=1&q=spyro+elements#/d1qema7
Here are Cynder's element's
Poison.http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=§ion=&global=1&q=cynder+Poison#/d2otbea
Fear.http://flurious.deviantart.com/art/Fear-166174975?q=1&qo=1
Wind.http://masterblui.deviantart.com/art/Cynder-s-wind-attack-101928115?q=1&qo=1
Shadow.http://browse.deviantart.com/?q=cynder%20Shadow&order=9&offset=48#/d23b6gk
All elements of Cynder.http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=§ion=&q=cynder+elements#/d2glhe9
---
Well young dragon...Where might you be?...
spyrodragon63 Gold Sparx Gems: 2764
#1754 Posted: 23:19:23 01/07/2010
u copy and paste them and they come up
---
Well young dragon...Where might you be?...
#1755 Posted: 23:50:18 01/07/2010
Here are Spyro's element's,
Fire.[User Posted Image]
Electricity.[User Posted Image]
Ice.[User Posted Image]
Earth.[User Posted Image]
All elements of Spyro.[User Posted Image]
Here are Cynder's element's
Poison.[User Posted Image]
Fear.[User Posted Image]
Wind.[User Posted Image]
Shadow.[User Posted Image]
All elements of Cynder.[User Posted Image]

Fixed, had to put images up for you. Are you knew or did you just forgot? Oh and double posting is against the rules.
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:51:07 01/07/2010 by TheFlyingSeal
spyro super fan Emerald Sparx Gems: 3096
#1756 Posted: 04:46:36 02/07/2010
this topic is about creating new elements, not posting pictures of old ones
---
Kiyoteru Hiyama - "You're engulfed in a sorrowful melody, come and sleep now.
Hereafter, the beginning of a tragedy must be burned into your eyes."
Crashfan25 Ripto Gems: 496
#1757 Posted: 05:58:21 02/07/2010
THIS TOPIC IS NOW ABOUT PANCAKES.
Samius Hunter Gems: 9262
#1758 Posted: 13:37:24 02/07/2010
This topic is now about the catapult mole.
ShadowCynder12 Green Sparx Gems: 122
#1759 Posted: 23:50:28 02/07/2010
ShadowStorm

Envelopes you and your foe in swirling darkness, where you can ambush them from anywhere.

Abilities that come with it: ability to breathe white fire, ability to disappear into shadows, noiseless flight (when in the swirling darkness),
---
SPYRO HATERS ARE JUST JEALOUS smilie
smilie smilie
#1760 Posted: 23:58:25 02/07/2010
Quote: TheFlyingSeal
Quote: Bolt
spyromaster900, you have made AWESOME elements, I swear!

The Aurora Element
Aurora is one of the most powerful elements ever, therefore it is ultra rare and only two known dragons have it- and no, they are not purple dragons. This element was mutated from the Aurora Stone- the most powerful & purest crystal ever. But it comes at a price- no elemental power is so powerful and none more dark, even if it came from the most purest object ever. Only the purest can make the Aurora element go both ways. The two dragons who have Aurora are girls, and the girl dragons are the best (you can say the only) to control crystals. Unlike most elements, Aurora is not used in breath attacks but has the power to control crystals and use paw/hand attacks. The two main colours of Aurora are light and dark blue which originates from the Aurora Stone.

Paw/Hand Attack: When the consumer (dragon who has the Aurora) wants to use the paw attack their main paw (whatever paw they write/throw/use crystals with) starts to glow light blue with dark blue in the center. Now the consumer can attack her enemies with a claw Aurora attack. She will slash the air or the enemy and scratch marks will appear in the air and then a burst of the Aurora will flow onto the enemy. Then she can attack it while it is paralyzed or take another swipe and it will freeze into a crystal. Then the consumer can chose what kind of crystal it will turn into and if she wants it to shrink into her hand, stay the same size or grow bigger. The consumer can now carry it around (if they chose to shrink the crystal) and use the crystal whenever they please.

The Binding: This is the most known, dark and powerful Aurora attack. The consumer will need a friend/minion/partner for this power and a powerful crystal. Then she will channel power from her crystal and say a power (eg. Lightning Strike) and a certain colour for that power will travel in a line and into their friend/minion/partner and they will have that power. When this is occurring the consumer will glow the colour of their crystal and their friend/minion/partner will glow the colour of the power, and in dragons that are unable to fly can when the Binding is occurring.
The Binding Powers Guide:
Lightning Strike- Light Blue- Bolt of Lightning
Titan's Might- Green- Great Strength
Speed of Light- Red- As Fast the Speed of Light
Falcon's Flight- Blue- Fight to the non-flyable Dragons
Dark's Fright- Purple- Darkness
Dragon's Blaze- Orange- Blaze of Fire
Star's Fury- Yellow- Blast around the Friend/Minion/Partner
Diamond's Immunity- Very Light Blue- Immunity/Diamond Sword
Sun's Glare- Pink- Stream of Lava

☼The Guide to Aurora☼

Not all the time the consumer knows she has the Aurora, so it will have no affect on her whatsoever. The way one of them found out was when she was afraid and angry because her friend was about to be crushed by an evil dragon who had Titan's Might. She got up and suddenly let out burst of energy and her friend had a rush of power. As you know, Aurora is evil and dark and- what you wouldn't know- if it was used by a pure dragon it would have an affect on the consumer and she will soon not be able to do the Aurora. She will look all sick and the white in her eyes will turn light red and will soon eliminate her.
The way to flow Aurora both ways is highly impossible and only the purest of the pure can accomplish it, who have the Aurora. I'm guessing you want to know how, right? You won't be able to do it!
So, how the pure consumer flows Aurora both was is when she has no hope left and she's afraid she's about to die, with a friend she's know for most of her life. Then she will start glowing light blue and will get healed. The consumer will have more power imaginable and will have the Pure Aurora.

I have Aura :3 It's the second strongest element and very rare two. The aura dragons always has a mace ball with tem because they are also called "war dragons" since they only fight for the good.
Aura

Aura is a very spirtual element that all living things have. Trees, us plants you name it! It works very well on steel items so if there were a steel dragon and and Aura dragon will fight it, the Aura dragon will win in about 2 seconds. One small Aura sphere can take down a 15 story high building made of all steel. Nothing but steel. It is very rare and Aura dragons are sorted by all color depending on what there aura is, say if you have blue arua you would have light blue sales and a purple trim.(under belly and horns ect.). They also have a mace ball as a tail end piece and no wing tip like Cynder (blade). Here are the moves.
Aura Sphere

This move is the most common move. Most of the Aua dragons are blue so they produce an Aura sphere through thier mouth. If you see a diffrent color Aura dragon like a black and red, it would prduce a black aura sphere. You can be able to keep it in your mouth so it can grow bigger so the atttack has more impact.
Aura Smash!

The Aura dragon rsies up its front paws and Aura waves starts to from around it. Then the paws come down into an earth quake like blow. This does NOT work well on fly enimes so thats why it talks telepathicly to it's friends to fly up in the air like they are going to attack. Then the Aura dragon uses it and injures the enimes before they can even rise up.
Invisibility

Like the title says. When it turn invisible, a wave of it's trim color forms around it very quickly and turns invible at the blink of an eye. Heat seekers can find them but Aura dragons use this to recover from an injury or escape from a fight without getting hurt.
Aura Beam

Like an Aura sphere but it takes up more energy. This move is very rare and they only use it in a tight situation. They produce it from their mouths in one blow and it's very strong.
Aura Fury

It takes all its move and put's it together in one blast. It takes all it's energy except flying so it can fly away when done. Purple waves from around it first, then blue waves around the paws. It opens it's mouth and an Aura sphere starts to form, then it jumps up and shoots it out of it mouth and it's huge! Then it forms an aura beam it shoots it and a blast of aura from around the body goes into a bang! During that bang, the aura sphere shoots out and the dragon goes down and the Aura Smash is used as a final blow.

So thats my moves and what my dragon can do. I hope it's not to much.

these are both REALLY AWESOME elements!!! i especially like the Aurora.
---
smilie smilie
#1761 Posted: 00:02:12 03/07/2010
Thanks and I think the Aurora element is awesome to. Your's is cool to.
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
#1762 Posted: 14:35:08 03/07/2010

Thanks! Im working on a cooler one right now.smilie
---
smilie smilie
#1763 Posted: 14:38:40 03/07/2010
Can't wait to see it!
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
GoldenDragon Yellow Sparx Gems: 1191
#1764 Posted: 22:13:59 07/07/2010
Really cool element, ShadowCynder!

And yes, this topic is about creating NEW elements smilie
---
~Best friends 'till the end of time: GamingMaster_76smilie and Nicksmilie~
Everyone has a dark side. Whether or not you choose it is the question.
GamingMaster_76 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1271
#1765 Posted: 06:09:51 08/07/2010
~*Final Fury*~

Few dragons have mastered this power, which isn't even considered an element- no breed of creature can be born with it. It is merciless to all foes that stand in its path, and can destroy the very matter of time and space itself.

-MELEE-
The melee of Final Fury can cut through the sky. It also sucks enemies' powers slowly away, and can stun them. As the user performs a melee it is enveloped in rainbow light. Then, as it attacks, marks appear through the sky. If an enemy is hit by it, their power is slowly sucked away.

-BASIC BREATH-
The basic breath of Final Fury is an aqua coloured burst of flame which has golden and silver tinges on it, covered with small, purple, electric sparks. It causes severe damage, stays on enemies for longer than any other attack and if used properly can be shot out as a beam.

-SECONDARY BREATH-
Coming soon...

-SHIELD-
Coming soon...

-FURY-
Coming soon...
#1766 Posted: 02:17:13 09/07/2010
THAT IS EPIC!!!!!!
---
#1767 Posted: 02:19:38 09/07/2010
Thanks. smilie I'm stumped on secondary breath, though...
#1768 Posted: 02:34:17 09/07/2010
if you look at your element more closely you can see that acording to your desctription anyone who knows how can use the element, and that element just cries out god mod, stunning the enemy AND removing an enemy's power, that is just godmod
---
#1769 Posted: 02:38:21 09/07/2010
Hmm... Never thought about that...

But only a few dragons have ever mastered it. None are legendary.
spyromaster900 Blue Sparx Gems: 751
#1770 Posted: 21:36:21 13/07/2010 | Topic Creator
guess who's back to say hi.

hey i see the topic is going great. awsome. i have been busy a lot as well. i think yall have the topic under control, great job GoldenDragon.

i will see how everything is wen i can hopefully post an attack.
---
my greatest friends~ GoldenDragon,dark52,and GamingMaster_76!!!smilie ( it depends on which attack you want to use in order to rule all) from nicholas
Bolt Hunter Gems: 6135
#1771 Posted: 08:21:31 18/07/2010
Quote: ShadowCynder12
Quote: Bolt
spyromaster900, you have made AWESOME elements, I swear!

The Aurora Element
Aurora is one of the most powerful elements ever, therefore it is ultra rare and only two known dragons have it- and no, they are not purple dragons. This element was mutated from the Aurora Stone- the most powerful & purest crystal ever. But it comes at a price- no elemental power is so powerful and none more dark, even if it came from the most purest object ever. Only the purest can make the Aurora element go both ways. The two dragons who have Aurora are girls, and the girl dragons are the best (you can say the only) to control crystals. Unlike most elements, Aurora is not used in breath attacks but has the power to control crystals and use paw/hand attacks. The two main colours of Aurora are light and dark blue which originates from the Aurora Stone.

Paw/Hand Attack: When the consumer (dragon who has the Aurora) wants to use the paw attack their main paw (whatever paw they write/throw/use crystals with) starts to glow light blue with dark blue in the center. Now the consumer can attack her enemies with a claw Aurora attack. She will slash the air or the enemy and scratch marks will appear in the air and then a burst of the Aurora will flow onto the enemy. Then she can attack it while it is paralyzed or take another swipe and it will freeze into a crystal. Then the consumer can chose what kind of crystal it will turn into and if she wants it to shrink into her hand, stay the same size or grow bigger. The consumer can now carry it around (if they chose to shrink the crystal) and use the crystal whenever they please.

The Binding: This is the most known, dark and powerful Aurora attack. The consumer will need a friend/minion/partner for this power and a powerful crystal. Then she will channel power from her crystal and say a power (eg. Lightning Strike) and a certain colour for that power will travel in a line and into their friend/minion/partner and they will have that power. When this is occurring the consumer will glow the colour of their crystal and their friend/minion/partner will glow the colour of the power, and in dragons that are unable to fly can when the Binding is occurring.
The Binding Powers Guide:
Lightning Strike- Light Blue- Bolt of Lightning
Titan's Might- Green- Great Strength
Speed of Light- Red- As Fast the Speed of Light
Falcon's Flight- Blue- Fight to the non-flyable Dragons
Dark's Fright- Purple- Darkness
Dragon's Blaze- Orange- Blaze of Fire
Star's Fury- Yellow- Blast around the Friend/Minion/Partner
Diamond's Immunity- Very Light Blue- Immunity/Diamond Sword
Sun's Glare- Pink- Stream of Lava

☼The Guide to Aurora☼

Not all the time the consumer knows she has the Aurora, so it will have no affect on her whatsoever. The way one of them found out was when she was afraid and angry because her friend was about to be crushed by an evil dragon who had Titan's Might. She got up and suddenly let out burst of energy and her friend had a rush of power. As you know, Aurora is evil and dark and- what you wouldn't know- if it was used by a pure dragon it would have an affect on the consumer and she will soon not be able to do the Aurora. She will look all sick and the white in her eyes will turn light red and will soon eliminate her.
The way to flow Aurora both ways is highly impossible and only the purest of the pure can accomplish it, who have the Aurora. I'm guessing you want to know how, right? You won't be able to do it!
So, how the pure consumer flows Aurora both was is when she has no hope left and she's afraid she's about to die, with a friend she's know for most of her life. Then she will start glowing light blue and will get healed. The consumer will have more power imaginable and will have the Pure Aurora.

I have Aura :3 It's the second strongest element and very rare two. The aura dragons always has a mace ball with tem because they are also called "war dragons" since they only fight for the good.
Aura

Aura is a very spirtual element that all living things have. Trees, us plants you name it! It works very well on steel items so if there were a steel dragon and and Aura dragon will fight it, the Aura dragon will win in about 2 seconds. One small Aura sphere can take down a 15 story high building made of all steel. Nothing but steel. It is very rare and Aura dragons are sorted by all color depending on what there aura is, say if you have blue arua you would have light blue sales and a purple trim.(under belly and horns ect.). They also have a mace ball as a tail end piece and no wing tip like Cynder (blade). Here are the moves.
Aura Sphere

This move is the most common move. Most of the Aua dragons are blue so they produce an Aura sphere through thier mouth. If you see a diffrent color Aura dragon like a black and red, it would prduce a black aura sphere. You can be able to keep it in your mouth so it can grow bigger so the atttack has more impact.
Aura Smash!

The Aura dragon rsies up its front paws and Aura waves starts to from around it. Then the paws come down into an earth quake like blow. This does NOT work well on fly enimes so thats why it talks telepathicly to it's friends to fly up in the air like they are going to attack. Then the Aura dragon uses it and injures the enimes before they can even rise up.
Invisibility

Like the title says. When it turn invisible, a wave of it's trim color forms around it very quickly and turns invible at the blink of an eye. Heat seekers can find them but Aura dragons use this to recover from an injury or escape from a fight without getting hurt.
Aura Beam

Like an Aura sphere but it takes up more energy. This move is very rare and they only use it in a tight situation. They produce it from their mouths in one blow and it's very strong.
Aura Fury

It takes all its move and put's it together in one blast. It takes all it's energy except flying so it can fly away when done. Purple waves from around it first, then blue waves around the paws. It opens it's mouth and an Aura sphere starts to form, then it jumps up and shoots it out of it mouth and it's huge! Then it forms an aura beam it shoots it and a blast of aura from around the body goes into a bang! During that bang, the aura sphere shoots out and the dragon goes down and the Aura Smash is used as a final blow.

So thats my moves and what my dragon can do. I hope it's not to much.

these are both REALLY AWESOME elements!!! i especially like the Aurora.

Thank you smilie, it took a lot of thinking for that. I think I kinda when silly at the end though...
---
you don't know me. i break things
I draw stuff.
GrandSpyro18 Blue Sparx Gems: 896
#1772 Posted: 14:31:21 18/07/2010
screaming-darkness
---
Ugh
#1773 Posted: 16:12:16 18/07/2010
Thx, nick!

+ interesting idea, GSpyro18
---
#1774 Posted: 20:00:08 18/07/2010
Thanks and no triple post please, there is something called a edit button you know.
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
GrandSpyro18 Blue Sparx Gems: 896
#1775 Posted: 20:58:12 19/07/2010
Thanks and no triple post please, there is something called a edit button you know.

Quote: AvaXRaven
no i don´t know!

not really that hard see! smilie
---
Ugh
#1776 Posted: 15:22:52 21/07/2010
Quote: GoldenDragon
Really cool element, ShadowCynder!

And yes, this topic is about creating NEW elements smilie

Thanks smilie
---
smilie smilie
Dark Cynder_27 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6041
#1777 Posted: 10:30:56 22/07/2010
*+~Electricsmoke~+*
The rare element only used by the Concurrent Dragon and Elemental Dragon. The breath is quite powerful so the Ancestors gave the two special dragon species this combined breath.
-Melee-
Electricsmoke's melee isn't powerful but it has a small advantage. The wielder (user) attacks the enemy with a simple swipe. The enemy is blinded and cannot move while absorbing a small amount of fury gems.

-Normal Breath-
A blast of purply black smoke errupts from the users mouth then the eyes of the user becomes yellow and a blast of blueish fluroscent purple(depends on the colour of the dragon) electricity uses the smoke like how fire uses oil.

-Secondary-
The user breaths a shadowball in the ground which then electrifies all who touch that area within a 20 meter radius but wears off after a few minutes.

-Fury-
The wielder sprays the shadow around the area so that it becomes barely visable inside. Like the TEN electricity fury the wielder blasts 12 pulses of electric.

-Element Photosmilie-
Comming soon smilie
#1778 Posted: 17:53:50 23/07/2010
Ur welcome, SC12,
and AWESOME element Dark Cynder27!!!!!!
---
spyromaster900 Blue Sparx Gems: 751
#1779 Posted: 11:09:21 08/09/2010 | Topic Creator
guess whose here to stay and has an attack. school for me has been a pain thats why i never posted it. and they blocked darkspyro. i know where my book is. so when i get the chance i am posting-sadly- my last elemental attack.
---
my greatest friends~ GoldenDragon,dark52,and GamingMaster_76!!!smilie ( it depends on which attack you want to use in order to rule all) from nicholas
Lila-the-dragon Blue Sparx Gems: 762
#1780 Posted: 13:35:36 08/09/2010
Dark matter. Its like this glob of dark matter than engolfs (spell fail xD) the creature, choking and killing it. Sometimes they can control it and cease it using their paw smilie
#1781 Posted: 06:10:09 24/10/2010
Everyone likes my Aurora, thank you everyone! smilie
Everyone's elements are great, no doubt about it!

I'm making a new element now, seeing as this topic seemed to be dead for around a whole year.

This element is part of a group of elements called The DarkStorm. The DarkStorm elements have a series of attacks that wipe out enemies easily when fully upgraded. They are dark elements, but they can be purified with a great sacrifice, even a best friends life. I hope you enjoy this element known as Velcoriss.

Velcoriss

Velcoru: This attack isn't as powerful as the other attack, say like a fully upgraded earth attack in ANB. The consumer will spit out a clump of velcoru. It is black in colour and has purple markings in it. The velcoru will explode on the ground and black smoke will come off the enemies. It is rotting their skin and flesh, but it will ware off after around five seconds. It should take around seven times to rot away to their bones though.
One velcoru clump = A seventh of your energy/magic/manna.

Velcorkek: This is the secondary and most powerful of the elemental attacks. The consumer will start spinning and have a black and purple smoke coming from their tail and paws. It will form a whirlwind and other whirlwinds will come out from it. The whirlwinds are black with purple lightning streaking it. When an enemy gets sucked into a whirlwind, lightning will strike it and start rotting their flesh. The whirlwinds last for around twelve seconds and will take about three whirlwinds to kill an enemy.
Three seconds of velcorkek = A fifth of your energy/magic/manna.

Velcoriss Fury/Velcorsoriz: The consumer will rise a meter in the air like a normal fury and let out a burst of energy. The fury will spread to a radius of one hundred metres. The area will go dark and the ground will turn into black liquid and purple lightning will strike the sky from grey shadow clouds. The enemies will fall into the gooey liquid and their bodies will start to rot. The lightning will strike them too and start burning them with purple fire. This will last for around fifteen seconds and the fury will end with a purple wave of energy and the ground will turn back to normal. The enemies skeletons will be underneath the ground where they sunk in the liquid.

Hope you like it!

BTW, I'm not really happy with how the way the Aurora element turned out, so I'll be making an updated version for it soon.
---
I draw stuff.
CynderClaw Green Sparx Gems: 160
#1782 Posted: 03:23:25 06/11/2010
For cynder, I would say death, which suits her well.

For spyro, I think the ability to breath would be shrinkage.

And for both of them, . . . maybe sorrow.
---
As night rose, the town's people heard a blood thersty howl, only to find a cold, lifeless, bloody body. It had retured. The Black Dog.-CynderClaw
#1783 Posted: 17:31:38 06/11/2010
Woah!!!

AWESOME ideas!!

That's so COOL, Bolt!
---
torok Platinum Sparx Gems: 6123
#1784 Posted: 18:04:48 06/11/2010
Volcanic ash

Breath: Brownish-gray smoke is breathed out and it burns the enemy to death, if it's powerful enough it'll turn the burnt enemy to stone.

Secondary attack: The dragon is encased in a stone ball and burning hot smoke comes out of it.

Fury: Burning hot smoke goes everywhere burning enemies. then burning boulders come out of the sky crushing the enemies. then a huge wave of seering hot ash goes everywhere turning the enemies to stone and then engulfing them in flames.

Ice mist

Breath: a dark blue mist comes out of the dragon's mouth freezing any enemy that it touches.

Secondary: large balls of hail come out of the dragon's mouth.

Fury: blue mist goes everywhere and freezes every enemy in range. giant stones of hail comes down from the sky crushing everything.
valafor2000 Red Sparx Gems: 70
#1785 Posted: 22:41:55 09/11/2010
WindFire

like cynders wind with fire in it.
can also do fire twister
ElectricDragons Ripto Gems: 1138
#1786 Posted: 11:11:54 12/02/2011
I don't want this topic to end.
#1787 Posted: 12:07:30 12/02/2011
The element of Regipre
Three thousand years ago, many purple sunsets before now, there were three sides of the lands. The legends of Iguyo had no work within this, and every theory of her is broken by this, like the world itself was.
One dragon was purple, and wished to destroy all who were weaker than itself. One was crimson red, the blood the fell through the skies- the blood of foes, and savior of hidden tales. The last was amber and opposed both sides. The crimson dragon was almost killed by the purple one before the amber one became sick of living in this war and banished itself with the other two. Nobody knows where, but one thing is for sure... They've never been seen since, not even a hint of their posture known- nobody even knows if they really were dragons anymore.

After these wars finished, three shards were passed down.
The Red, Shard of Power.
The Yellow, Shard of Courage.
The Blue, Shard of Wisdom.
One dragon decided to control all three of these and was gifted with a beautiful power, called Regipre. Its choice was to rule all with hatred beneath itself or live a normal hero's life, remembered in statues then torn and forgotten within webs of time. It was overcome by its power.
Some say that what it did wield to save the hopes of good before this day came was sealed within each of the shards... And now they are lost.

I might do something with the actual element later.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 12:09:17 12/02/2011 by GamingMaster_76
#1788 Posted: 09:31:42 17/02/2011
I'm guessing this is Starlight, huh? But very good.
And thank you, GD!

I'll try to post the new Aurora and something new I made up along the way.
---
I draw stuff.
#1789 Posted: 19:32:44 17/02/2011
Nope, not for Starlight. Just an old dragon.
Although if you look in one of my old LoS fanfics, you'll notice I said my next one will tie in with Starlight. They'll be set in the same universe. So it'll probably have a fragment of that somewhere.
Well, ANYWAY... Blank on ideas.
Malefor0001 Gold Sparx Gems: 2365
#1790 Posted: 20:57:17 17/02/2011
Dog Breath
Enemies die from your bad breath.
---
“The innocent, the innocent, Mandus, trod and bled and gassed and starved and beaten and murdered and enslaved. This is your coming century!”
TheWereCat Yellow Sparx Gems: 1000
#1791 Posted: 23:20:58 17/02/2011
Vomit-breath?

Literally vomit.
Yum.
---
"It's time to call in the big guns."
Own:smilie smilie smilie smilie
sonicbrawler182 Platinum Sparx Gems: 7098
#1792 Posted: 23:25:39 17/02/2011
Spyro:
Crap breath

Cynder:
Sexy breath
---
"My memories will be part of the sky."
#1793 Posted: 23:43:14 17/02/2011
sonicbrawler, you are just, er, I don't have a word that is disgusting in a nice way, lol.

New Aurora Power, Super Nova.

As you may know, a Super Nova is when a huge star blows up or when two Neutron Stars collide and explode. Well, this power is like that...

The consumer (purified or not) will arise into the air a bit, like a fury attack. Then a hot dark blue ring will expand and then destroy a few things. like the power of a Fire Fury. Then light blue plasma will collect inside the consumer's heart, this is all the Aurora in her body. Then it will come out, almost white and destroy everything in a radius of a mile, leaving nothing left and the ground singed and a large crater inwards with lava swelling at the bottom. This attack is fatal to everything in the world (not larger creatures or objects that live in space or anything, it will only damage them severely) including the consumer. It will turn the consumer to ashes, therefore has never been used by anyone.
---
I draw stuff.
#1794 Posted: 23:45:44 17/02/2011
Spyro learns Crap breath from the Great Mighty Poo Elder....

Cynder was born with Sexy Breath....it's her natural element....
---
#1795 Posted: 13:27:24 18/02/2011
Quote: sonicbrawler182
Spyro:
Crap breath

Cynder:
Sexy breath

Gimme that sexy breath, now!
---
#1796 Posted: 14:23:41 18/02/2011
You is falling for Cynder now!?smilie
---
#1797 Posted: 15:32:57 18/02/2011

D: Oh, God, not like that!! I meant I want that breath, not I want her to, urm, breathe it smilie
---
#1798 Posted: 15:34:46 18/02/2011
Quote: TheWereCat
You is falling for Cynder now!?XD

D: Oh, God, not like that!! I meant I want that breath, not I want her to, urm, breathe it XD

LIES!!!
---
#1799 Posted: 15:36:51 18/02/2011
Quote: spyro super fan
Quote: TheWereCat

D: Oh, God, not like that!! I meant I want that breath, not I want her to, urm, breathe it smilie

LIES!!!

I swear it's true! I'm straight! I like men! D:
---
#1800 Posted: 00:28:58 19/02/2011
Guys, this is about making up elements, not going crazy.
---
I draw stuff.
First | Previous | Page 36 of 37 | Last
1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me