Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > General > Make your OWN new spyro and cynder element!!!
First | Previous | Page 35 of 37 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37
Make your OWN new spyro and cynder element!!! [CLOSED]
spyromaster900 Blue Sparx Gems: 751
#1701 Posted: 11:30:25 27/04/2010 | Topic Creator
ok, thanks for saying that. and i want to close it cause i can't seem to find time to get to the topic.

so thats why i'm taking the votes. if there are more votes than the other then there is my desicion.

so now its still 0/0 on the votes.

and i finally got the first post on the new page at last woo hoo!!!!!
---
my greatest friends~ GoldenDragon,dark52,and GamingMaster_76!!!smilie ( it depends on which attack you want to use in order to rule all) from nicholas
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 11:31:35 27/04/2010 by spyromaster900
#1702 Posted: 17:52:19 28/04/2010 | Topic Creator
so far i have 2 votes to keep the topic open and none to close it. the voting will continue till May 10th. then i will have my desicion.
---
my greatest friends~ GoldenDragon,dark52,and GamingMaster_76!!!smilie ( it depends on which attack you want to use in order to rule all) from nicholas
Spyrobaby Emerald Sparx Gems: 4254
#1703 Posted: 17:53:22 28/04/2010
Open open open!
---
The darkness only stays at nighttime, in the morning it'll fade away. Daylight's good at arriving at the right time, it's not always going to be this grey~
spyro super fan Emerald Sparx Gems: 3096
#1704 Posted: 18:05:33 28/04/2010
open open
---
Kiyoteru Hiyama - "You're engulfed in a sorrowful melody, come and sleep now.
Hereafter, the beginning of a tragedy must be burned into your eyes."
christiangirl94 Green Sparx Gems: 387
#1705 Posted: 21:44:27 28/04/2010
My made up breath is Starshadow. It's pale blue smoke that has stars in it. It transfixes the enemy and then suffocates it. smilie
---
- Alpha and Omega - Coming to theaters September 17
GamingMaster_76 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1271
#1706 Posted: 08:07:47 29/04/2010
//forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=29280

I don't want this closed...
#1707 Posted: 13:19:16 29/04/2010 | Topic Creator
GamingMaster_76 it depends on wat others say. its still till May 10th so its a long while till i have my desicion.
---
GoldenDragon Yellow Sparx Gems: 1191
#1708 Posted: 02:01:19 04/05/2010
Plz don't close this, topic, Nick.

I'll help with keeping it going!!
---
~Best friends 'till the end of time: GamingMaster_76smilie and Nicksmilie~
Everyone has a dark side. Whether or not you choose it is the question.
#1709 Posted: 20:10:41 06/05/2010 | Topic Creator
it is staying open. i looked at the votes and it seems everyone cares alot,well the ones that like to post here.

so GoldenDragon,i will be awaiting ur next attacks

and i will try to make some.its still the normal elemental attacks. but after that. it will be the age of fury attacks

so i'll try and make some.
---
icedragonmacey2 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1432
#1710 Posted: 22:31:59 06/05/2010
pencil breath
---
http://spyroobsession.weebly.com/index.html
This is my website! Please join! ^
#1711 Posted: 12:36:32 07/05/2010
Hydroelectric breath. (I am using this in my story.)
#1712 Posted: 00:20:29 08/05/2010
Cool!!

BZZZZZT!!!
---
#1713 Posted: 17:49:55 08/05/2010 | Topic Creator
hey guys sorry i haven't posted in a while

so i have announcement

i am making GoldenDragon head of the topic. congrats buddy.
i have been busy way too much and i can't keep up with the topic and the world apparently.

i will post wen ever i can or wen ever i have time.

i will check every now and then. so in anyother news, i am impressed to see how far you all have made the topic.
---
#1714 Posted: 17:54:26 08/05/2010
Thank you SO much, buddy!!!

I'll take excellent care of the topic.

I am looking forward to your attacks.

Later!
---
#1715 Posted: 17:57:34 08/05/2010 | Topic Creator
thats the thing. don't get ur hopes up for today. idk wen i will get an attack ready.

and i know u'll do a great job,u have more time than i do.

i'll try and make some. i will let u know the names if i make one.

if anyone has anything to say about my desicion for GoldenDragon. please pm me.
---
#1716 Posted: 20:56:27 08/05/2010 | Topic Creator
i found an attack i didn't post yet

elemental attack: S.E.B.W*Super Element Beam Wave*

ability: you will have the ability to use beam,electricity,ice,wind,and soundwave. you will be able to destroy any surrounding enemies in one blast of the attack. you will use all magic and kill any and all surrounding enemies.

appearance: you will first start switching color from yellow to blue repeatedly. you start to build energy super fast as the wind picks up. your enemies will multiply as you are ready to attack. your enemies attack and so do you. your energy is so built up it blasts separate beams. one beam has lightning going through them. another beam is a cyclone from wind, its so strong its blasting them to pieces. u then flash an icy blue and the beams combine and then ice sicles start going through the beams and the beam is drilling through any enemy. you then start to static all the colors, lightning,wind,and ice,. (this happens in slow motion) you then release a large energy sphere in the beam. it hits an enemy and the beam stops. a massive wave is made below you and its so powerful that all your enemies turn to dust. this is after the wave freezes,shocks,pounds,breaks,swirls,and flown from the impact. you used all magic and killed any and all surrounding enemies. you gain 100% more than normal gems for every defeated enemy. then a ultimate boost of 5000 gems per 20 enemies destroyed.

note: this can and will finish off any enemy like the final boss. on a game.

hope yall enjoyed this attack cause its ganna take a while for the next ones
---
#1717 Posted: 23:17:09 08/05/2010
SO COOL!!!!!!

I am left speechless!!!!!!
---
#1718 Posted: 01:18:06 11/05/2010 | Topic Creator
i have 2 new names.

wind and ice casket.

i hope to have the detail in a few days with the work i have.

so wen i post it yall will love them.
---
Bolt Hunter Gems: 6135
#1719 Posted: 10:51:09 11/05/2010
spyromaster900, you have made AWESOME elements, I swear!

The Aurora Element
Aurora is one of the most powerful elements ever, therefore it is ultra rare and only two known dragons have it- and no, they are not purple dragons. This element was mutated from the Aurora Stone- the most powerful & purest crystal ever. But it comes at a price- no elemental power is so powerful and none more dark, even if it came from the most purest object ever. Only the purest can make the Aurora element go both ways. The two dragons who have Aurora are girls, and the girl dragons are the best (you can say the only) to control crystals. Unlike most elements, Aurora is not used in breath attacks but has the power to control crystals and use paw/hand attacks. The two main colours of Aurora are light and dark blue which originates from the Aurora Stone.

Paw/Hand Attack: When the consumer (dragon who has the Aurora) wants to use the paw attack their main paw (whatever paw they write/throw/use crystals with) starts to glow light blue with dark blue in the center. Now the consumer can attack her enemies with a claw Aurora attack. She will slash the air or the enemy and scratch marks will appear in the air and then a burst of the Aurora will flow onto the enemy. Then she can attack it while it is paralyzed or take another swipe and it will freeze into a crystal. Then the consumer can chose what kind of crystal it will turn into and if she wants it to shrink into her hand, stay the same size or grow bigger. The consumer can now carry it around (if they chose to shrink the crystal) and use the crystal whenever they please.

The Binding: This is the most known, dark and powerful Aurora attack. The consumer will need a friend/minion/partner for this power and a powerful crystal. Then she will channel power from her crystal and say a power (eg. Lightning Strike) and a certain colour for that power will travel in a line and into their friend/minion/partner and they will have that power. When this is occurring the consumer will glow the colour of their crystal and their friend/minion/partner will glow the colour of the power, and in dragons that are unable to fly can when the Binding is occurring.
The Binding Powers Guide:
Lightning Strike- Light Blue- Bolt of Lightning
Titan's Might- Green- Great Strength
Speed of Light- Red- As Fast the Speed of Light
Falcon's Flight- Blue- Fight to the non-flyable Dragons
Dark's Fright- Purple- Darkness
Dragon's Blaze- Orange- Blaze of Fire
Star's Fury- Yellow- Blast around the Friend/Minion/Partner
Diamond's Immunity- Very Light Blue- Immunity/Diamond Sword
Sun's Glare- Pink- Stream of Lava

☼The Guide to Aurora☼

Not all the time the consumer knows she has the Aurora, so it will have no affect on her whatsoever. The way one of them found out was when she was afraid and angry because her friend was about to be crushed by an evil dragon who had Titan's Might. She got up and suddenly let out burst of energy and her friend had a rush of power. As you know, Aurora is evil and dark and- what you wouldn't know- if it was used by a pure dragon it would have an affect on the consumer and she will soon not be able to do the Aurora. She will look all sick and the white in her eyes will turn light red and will soon eliminate her.
The way to flow Aurora both ways is highly impossible and only the purest of the pure can accomplish it, who have the Aurora. I'm guessing you want to know how, right? You won't be able to do it!
So, how the pure consumer flows Aurora both was is when she has no hope left and she's afraid she's about to die, with a friend she's know for most of her life. Then she will start glowing light blue and will get healed. The consumer will have more power imaginable and will have the Pure Aurora.
---
you don't know me. i break things
I draw stuff.
#1720 Posted: 17:16:26 11/05/2010 | Topic Creator
hey bolt ultra impressive. and long. that was totally AWSOME!!!!!!! if u think my elements are good just wait for the fury attack series. it comes after the elemental attack series. in my note book i have a lot more pages till i reach the fury series.

keep up the good work. i should post the wind casket attack sometime this after noon. and it will be awsome as well.

and if any one has any request they would like for me to do, like make them an element or attack or fury. and bolt. just the name gives an idea.

so if yall do want any of those just ask. and GoldenDragon ur doing a great job.
---
#1721 Posted: 18:58:40 11/05/2010
Yes, you all are!
And I can't wait for the furies!
---
I draw stuff.
#1722 Posted: 07:05:25 12/05/2010
Quote: Bolt

The Aurora Element
Aurora is one of the most powerful elements ever, therefore it is ultra rare and only two known dragons have it- and no, they are not purple dragons. This element was mutated from the Aurora Stone- the most powerful & purest crystal ever. But it comes at a price- no elemental power is so powerful and none more dark, even if it came from the most purest object ever. Only the purest can make the Aurora element go both ways. The two dragons who have Aurora are girls, and the girl dragons are the best (you can say the only) to control crystals. Unlike most elements, Aurora is not used in breath attacks but has the power to control crystals and use paw/hand attacks. The two main colours of Aurora are light and dark blue which originates from the Aurora Stone.

Paw/Hand Attack: When the consumer (dragon who has the Aurora) wants to use the paw attack their main paw (whatever paw they write/throw/use crystals with) starts to glow light blue with dark blue in the center. Now the consumer can attack her enemies with a claw Aurora attack. She will slash the air or the enemy and scratch marks will appear in the air and then a burst of the Aurora will flow onto the enemy. Then she can attack it while it is paralyzed or take another swipe and it will freeze into a crystal. Then the consumer can chose what kind of crystal it will turn into and if she wants it to shrink into her hand, stay the same size or grow bigger. The consumer can now carry it around (if they chose to shrink the crystal) and use the crystal whenever they please.

The Binding: This is the most known, dark and powerful Aurora attack. The consumer will need a friend/minion/partner for this power and a powerful crystal. Then she will channel power from her crystal and say a power (eg. Lightning Strike) and a certain colour for that power will travel in a line and into their friend/minion/partner and they will have that power. When this is occurring the consumer will glow the colour of their crystal and their friend/minion/partner will glow the colour of the power, and in dragons that are unable to fly can when the Binding is occurring.

☼The Guide to Aurora☼

Not all the time the consumer knows she has the Aurora, so it will have no affect on her whatsoever. The way one of them found out was when she was afraid and angry because her friend was about to be crushed by an evil dragon who had Titan's Might. She got up and suddenly let out burst of energy and her friend had a rush of power. As you know, Aurora is evil and dark and- what you wouldn't know- if it was used by a pure dragon it would have an affect on the consumer and she will soon not be able to do the Aurora. She will look all sick and the white in her eyes will turn light red and will soon eliminate her.
The way to flow Aurora both ways is highly impossible and only the purest of the pure can accomplish it, who have the Aurora. I'm guessing you want to know how, right? You won't be able to do it!
So, how the pure consumer flows Aurora both was is when she has no hope left and she's afraid she's about to die, with a friend she's know for most of her life. Then she will start glowing light blue and will get healed. The consumer will have more power imaginable and will have the Pure Aurora.

That is epic.
#1723 Posted: 07:10:18 12/05/2010
Thank you!
---
I draw stuff.
#1724 Posted: 20:04:41 15/05/2010
So cool!!

THEY ARE EPIC!!

I love them!!!
---
#1725 Posted: 21:19:48 15/05/2010 | Topic Creator
i have some news. 1) GoldenDragon ur doing great.
2) i will post the ice casket some time later.

and awsome attack shorty. oh shorty,thats one of the names of my pets haha.
---
#1726 Posted: 23:30:22 16/05/2010
Cool, thanks, buddy.

I can't wait to see the attack!!
---
#1727 Posted: 18:23:26 17/05/2010
Yes, can not wait!
---
I draw stuff.
#1728 Posted: 17:57:03 29/05/2010 | Topic Creator
hey everybody. i was busy to day i will post the ice casket. hope yall didn't get bored.
---
#1729 Posted: 17:57:20 29/05/2010
I may have some attacks up later today. smilie
---
#1730 Posted: 17:58:03 29/05/2010
And YAY!!!!!!!

ur online!!
---
#1731 Posted: 18:15:47 29/05/2010 | Topic Creator
elemental attack: ice casket

ability: you will be able to incase your enemies in a casket of ice. inside the caskets are spikes on the lids so as the lid lowers its crushing and killling your enemies. you will use half your magic and kill all surrounding enemies.

appearance: you will flash an icy blue and it will soon get cold. your enemies will cautiously close in on you and you will start to glow icy blue. it then gets colder and colder. the color and glow fade and then you glow a bright dark purple(or if your cynder, its black). then with one beat of your wings, a snow avalanch tumbles on them. your enemies start to panic and the sound gets low immediately. a gust of wind blows away the snow. you notice your enemies incased in ice caskets. they start to scream as the lid's spikes lower on them. soon the screaming stops and they are frozen. the lids crush through tthe bottom of the caskets,they are gone as everything soon disappears. you return to normal and you gain 1000% in gems per enemy defeated. you used half magic and a bonus 10,000 gems. this attack took an amazing 30 seconds.

hope yall liked this one. its ganna take me a while to make more.
---
#1732 Posted: 21:29:35 29/05/2010
THAT......IS......TOTALLY EPIC!!!!!!!!!!

U rock!
---
ravenouscynder Ripto Gems: 864
#1733 Posted: 10:46:36 31/05/2010
WHY DO YOU POST THIS???!
TheFlyingSeal Diamond Sparx Gems: 8530
#1734 Posted: 22:56:25 12/06/2010
Aura. smilie
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
#1735 Posted: 21:54:43 16/06/2010 | Topic Creator
having a few problems with ideas so yea. i will make some and post them. i will make this topic back to the the top. estemation 1 week.
---
parisruelz12 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7569
#1736 Posted: 22:30:39 16/06/2010
water ,wind and fire put 2gether
---
looks like ive got some things to do...
#1737 Posted: 22:44:50 16/06/2010 | Topic Creator
done that.
---
parisruelz12 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7569
#1738 Posted: 22:46:19 16/06/2010
dern it
---
looks like ive got some things to do...
#1739 Posted: 02:53:22 21/06/2010 | Topic Creator
i am sorry to say i will not be posting for a while. and i hope to have a few ideas while i am away at a camp. i am happy to say i will be skipping the rest of the elemental attack series and going to fury. after i return i will post a few.

take care of the topic and talk to ya;ll wen i get back. smilie
---
#1740 Posted: 02:45:06 22/06/2010
I will smilie

I can't wait for your post.
---
ArcanaElement Green Sparx Gems: 248
#1741 Posted: 04:02:49 22/06/2010
Responsibility, GD.
It's fun! When you're not lazy. o3o
---
- Contacting me - kinda hard. I don't check dS as much as I used to. owo
- BFFL - GoldenDragon ~ Visit my guestbook for a cookie! :3
#1742 Posted: 11:51:01 22/06/2010
Quote: Bolt

The Aurora Element

☼The Guide to Aurora☼

I have Aura :3 It's the second strongest element and very rare two. The aura dragons always has a mace ball with tem because they are also called "war dragons" since they only fight for the good.
Aura

Aura is a very spirtual element that all living things have. Trees, us plants you name it! It works very well on steel items so if there were a steel dragon and and Aura dragon will fight it, the Aura dragon will win in about 2 seconds. One small Aura sphere can take down a 15 story high building made of all steel. Nothing but steel. It is very rare and Aura dragons are sorted by all color depending on what there aura is, say if you have blue arua you would have light blue sales and a purple trim.(under belly and horns ect.). They also have a mace ball as a tail end piece and no wing tip like Cynder (blade). Here are the moves.
Aura Sphere

This move is the most common move. Most of the Aua dragons are blue so they produce an Aura sphere through thier mouth. If you see a diffrent color Aura dragon like a black and red, it would prduce a black aura sphere. You can be able to keep it in your mouth so it can grow bigger so the atttack has more impact.
Aura Smash!

The Aura dragon rsies up its front paws and Aura waves starts to from around it. Then the paws come down into an earth quake like blow. This does NOT work well on fly enimes so thats why it talks telepathicly to it's friends to fly up in the air like they are going to attack. Then the Aura dragon uses it and injures the enimes before they can even rise up.
Invisibility

Like the title says. When it turn invisible, a wave of it's trim color forms around it very quickly and turns invible at the blink of an eye. Heat seekers can find them but Aura dragons use this to recover from an injury or escape from a fight without getting hurt.
Aura Beam

Like an Aura sphere but it takes up more energy. This move is very rare and they only use it in a tight situation. They produce it from their mouths in one blow and it's very strong.
Aura Fury

It takes all its move and put's it together in one blast. It takes all it's energy except flying so it can fly away when done. Purple waves from around it first, then blue waves around the paws. It opens it's mouth and an Aura sphere starts to form, then it jumps up and shoots it out of it mouth and it's huge! Then it forms an aura beam it shoots it and a blast of aura from around the body goes into a bang! During that bang, the aura sphere shoots out and the dragon goes down and the Aura Smash is used as a final blow.

So thats my moves and what my dragon can do. I hope it's not to much.
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
#1743 Posted: 13:05:00 22/06/2010
my element is just simply called universe

universe

universe is an incredible power, it is made by fusing every element together, it has an insanely high power and is only achivable if you are born with the natural elements or gain them from being born with the element itself, but it does not work like normal elements, it is fusing your body with incredible power, however few can maintain it for more than short periods of time without having an incredible energy regeneration rate, there has only been three of this kind of dragon, they are distinct in their unique pattern, all have the same pattern, swirls all over their body, gold, black and white is the colours they can be , they are also instantly recognised by their unique figthing style, using their razor sharp tailblade to attack, it can cut through steel as if it was butter, if you meet one and he is angry, run

ok here is the element technique

spirit fusing
spirit fusing is an technique that makes the user's power grow incredibly, while the user cant use any elements in this state he is strong enough to block anything but the strongest attack, and if he cant block it he will just doge in the blink of an eye, the fusing wont last forever and it requires a week of rest afterwards unless the one using it had regeneration skills, if so he would be rested in two days
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:56:26 24/06/2010 by spyro super fan
aran Emerald Sparx Gems: 4040
#1744 Posted: 05:08:05 24/06/2010
flammable ice o yea i went there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
#1745 Posted: 05:56:49 24/06/2010
any comment on my element?
---
#1746 Posted: 16:25:14 24/06/2010
It's awesome! On mine?
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
#1747 Posted: 00:50:52 25/06/2010
yours is good too
---
ArcanaElement Green Sparx Gems: 248
#1748 Posted: 04:07:17 25/06/2010
I think both of you put a lot of effort into your descriptions, so you both have neet elements. :3
---
- Contacting me - kinda hard. I don't check dS as much as I used to. owo
- BFFL - GoldenDragon ~ Visit my guestbook for a cookie! :3
#1749 Posted: 04:15:26 25/06/2010
it actually took me 5 minutes to make mine
---
First | Previous | Page 35 of 37 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me