Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Spyro quizzes [CLOSED]
Dragongyrl1000 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1939
#1 Posted: 00:36:32 04/11/2007 | Topic Creator
Ok. Here are some questions for this quiz. You can even make up some of your own questions for this quiz too, but it has something to do with Spyro or something that has happened to Spyro, same with any other character that has been in the past Spyro games. Here are the questions.
1. What does Ignitus say after he puts Spyro's egg on a mushroom top and lets him go in the river in ANB?
2. What is the third breath that Spyro learns in TEN?
3. How many orbs are there in GTG?
4. How many dragons are there in TEN?
5. Name all of the breaths that Spyro has used in all of the past games (including TEN)
6. What is Spyro's and Sparx's mom and dad's names?
7. What is the first dragon's name you free in STD?
8. Who is the first badguy boss in STD?
9. Name the characters you get to be in YotD
10. What color is the Chronicler?
---
"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who do matter don't mind." - Dr. Suess
artiste_violet Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10790
#2 Posted: 00:58:16 04/11/2007
Answers:
1. ''May the ancestors look after you...may they look after us all.''
2. Earth Breath
3. 64
4. 7 (8 if u count the Dark Master)
5. Fire, earth, ice, electric, bubble, Water and Dark
6. Flash and Nina
7. Nestor
8. Toasty
9. Sgt. Byrd, Sheila, Bently, Sparx, Hunter and Agent 9
10. Grey
#3 Posted: 01:33:05 04/11/2007 | Topic Creator
Congrats! You get an A, but there's something missing in # 5. There's also that one breath in Spyro the Dragon when the fairy kisses him on the snout. I call it the love breath for some reason, but what the heck, it still counts. Good for you artiste_violet!! smilie
---
"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who do matter don't mind." - Dr. Suess
#4 Posted: 19:20:50 04/11/2007 | Topic Creator
Here are some more....
11. What is the name of the pink elder in AHT?
12. How many dragon eggs are there in YotD?
13. What color is the dragon Ragnar in STD?
14. What is the first baby dragon's name you free in YotD?
15. What are the four other elements that I (Dragongyrl1000) gave Spyro in my story that I created myself? *Hint: Look on the LoS: TEN forums and go onto the topic 'Spyro stories!' It should tell you there*
16. What happens to Cynder at the end of ANB?
17. What is the Dark Master?
18. On TEN, name the colors that the elemental dragon can change to. (You would have to be a this point or further in the game to answer this question!)
19. What is the name of the dragon you free in the Tree Tops level that is the most difficult to get to in STD?
20. Who is the voice actor of Spyro in the first one?
---
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9026
#5 Posted: 20:33:29 04/11/2007
11. That would be... Nanny
12. 151
13. It says purple... <.>
14. Isabelle
15. Water, Air, Dark, and Light
16. She turns back to normal, and she's freed from the Dark Master's control.
17. The first purple dragon. He was banished because of his quench for power.
18. Red, blue, flashing yellow, and greed
19. Jed... the annoying super-charge to the mysterious platform
20. Carlos Alazraqui
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
#6 Posted: 20:41:20 04/11/2007 | Topic Creator
Hm. You're good HIR. But #1 isn't the answer I was expecting. It was supposed to be Magnus, the one in Crocovile Swamp. Sry, I should've posted that. And then there's that one color that the elemental dragon turns into. It was like a blackish purplish color, and it slows him down a bit. I noticed that when I was using the right breaths to damage him. But, you get an A anyways. Congrats. smilie (Maybe I should think up of some harder questions)
---
#7 Posted: 03:11:56 05/11/2007
Quote: Dragongyrl1000
Hm. You're good HIR. But #1 isn't the answer I was expecting. It was supposed to be Magnus, the one in Crocovile Swamp. Sry, I should've posted that. And then there's that one color that the elemental dragon turns into. It was like a blackish purplish color, and it slows him down a bit. I noticed that when I was using the right breaths to damage him. But, you get an A anyways. Congrats. smilie (Maybe I should think up of some harder questions)

The purple color is part of the flashing yellow. The Elemental Dragon doesn't have a Convexity element. Believe me, I fought her after unlocking Dark Spyro. <.<
---
Magic One Red Sparx Gems: 34
#8 Posted: 12:30:23 07/11/2007
1. What is the dragonflys name in spyro?
2. How many games has there been?
3. Who's your favorite spyro character?
4. What does TEN mean?
5. How'd you find this site?

---
Spyro and related characters are ® and © of Universal Interactive, Inc. All rights reserved.
Last edited at 12:36:08 07/11/2007 by Magic One
Magic One Red Sparx Gems: 34
#9 Posted: 12:34:32 07/11/2007
Quote: HIR
Quote: Dragongyrl1000

The purple color is part of the flashing yellow. The Elemental Dragon doesn't have a Convexity element. Believe me, I fought her after unlocking Dark Spyro. <.<

That isin't a quiz or awnser?
---
Spyro and related characters are ® and © of Universal Interactive, Inc. All rights reserved.
Spyro_rules Emerald Sparx Gems: 3213
#10 Posted: 12:37:27 07/11/2007
1.Sparx
3.they are all in my sig
4. The Eternal Night
5.Searching for Spyro stuff
Last edited at 02:01:40 08/11/2007 by Spyro_rules
#11 Posted: 22:51:54 15/11/2007 | Topic Creator
But when I kept hitting the elemental dragon with the right breath weapons that I'm supposed to use, the elemental turned like a blackish purple! And he started to slow down, like he was going in slow motion! It was totally weird!
---
SpyroxCynder Yellow Sparx Gems: 1906
#12 Posted: 22:55:54 15/11/2007
i know, she did that to me too, i noticed tht it was ice that really caused it......
---
Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not. - Dr. Seuss
#13 Posted: 00:52:20 16/11/2007
Well... you guys have the PS2 version, no?

Might have been a little glitch. She never slowed down for anything against me on the Wii version. <.<
---
#14 Posted: 00:54:02 16/11/2007
ha!! lucky me!! YAY!!
---
Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not. - Dr. Seuss
#15 Posted: 02:31:42 17/11/2007 | Topic Creator
I have the PS2 version. Never played the Wii though, but I would love to try it out!
---
#16 Posted: 02:46:53 17/11/2007
Here's a little quiz of my own creation. <.<

1. What is the only way to hit The Assassin when you fight him in the Mountain of Malefor?
2. Name the last dragon you have to free in Spyro the Dragon
3. Name the cutscene in Year of the Dragon in which Bianca hits Hunter with a blast of magical energy.
4. How many health meters does The Executioner have?
5. THE CHALLENGE: How many shots can you fire from the UFO in the Sorceress's Arena in Year of the Dragon?
---
#17 Posted: 09:00:29 17/11/2007
1. when hes not hitting you
2. it starts with a D
3. A second warning
4. three
5. as many as you want
---
#18 Posted: 12:59:58 17/11/2007
1. Incorrect: You must hit The Assassin as he rises into the air
2. Incorrect: The dragon is Magnus
3. Correct
4. Correct
5. Correct.

You got a 3 out of 5... or 60%.
---
#19 Posted: 13:25:14 17/11/2007
hey, that first one is correct, you can't hit him when hes not hitting you!!!
---
#20 Posted: 02:22:16 18/11/2007
Quote: SpyroxCynder
hey, that first one is correct, you can't hit him when hes not hitting you!!!

Read my FAQ... I've fought The Assassin II 4 times now. You can't hit him below the platform, or in the air, that only leaves one option, when he's rising in the air. <.<;
---
#21 Posted: 05:09:43 18/11/2007 | Topic Creator
Well, I have hit the Assassin when he lowered. But that's because I didn't hold down the o button for a very long time.
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me