Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 3 | Next | Last
1 2 3
The Younger Years Of Comet [CLOSED]
xx chloebabez Yellow Sparx Gems: 1087
#1 Posted: 13:40:34 18/09/2009 | Topic Creator
O.k guys, you should all know Comet from my other story ~ THE LEGEND OF SPYRO : DAWN OF THE DRAKEST ~? Also in my other R.P? well anyway this is the story from the start of his life to his death. hope you enjoy!

Chapter 1 ~

It was a cold chilly night, and Saphira and Infernal were sitting in their hut, looking proudly over their eggs. Saphira licked them clean as they warmed up beside the fire, making them glow bright and radiant. She sighed wondering what ever will they be like and what they will grow up to be. ''i cant wait'' smiled Saphira ''what do you think they will be like?'' she asked Infernal.
Infernal smiled. ''I dont know'' he replied. ''Hopefully great and strong little dragons. Anyway i'l be back, i'm going to get some food.'' he said as he flew off into the dark and cold night. Saphira lay down and curled herself up beside her eggs, just waiting. A small blast of wind blew through the window and caught Saphira right in the shoulder, she shuddered. Her emerald green eye's sparkled in the moonlight and were feeling very heavy. They slowly closed and Saphira drifted off to sleep.

During the late hours, the weather had slightly improved, but was still rather chilly. Infernal had just arrived back from his search with a large basket of fish. He dropped the basket in the corner and walked over to a sleeping Saphira. He lay down beside her and nuzzled her. But suddenly he heard a crack and shot his head up. He carefully looked around the room, making sure it wasn't an intruder, but then looked at the eggs again as he always did before he went to sleep and noticed a large crack on the yellow egg. The crack became larger and ran all the way around the egg, making the small hatchlings eye's slightly visible. ''Saphira!'' shouted Infenal. ''Saphira! Wake up!'' He nudged her and Saphira shot her head up.
''What is it?'' she asked sleepily. Infernal pointed towards the nest.
''Look'' he smiled. ''They are hatching'' Saphira's eyes widened as soon as she heard what Infernal said. She got up, as quick as the speed of light and ran over to the nest, Infernal following. The egg by this time had fully cracked, and the top half was moved off, allowing Saphira and Infernal to get a good look at their hatchling. It was a lovely Female Electricity Dragon, very clear to recognize by the little lighting bolt marking on its back. Saphira picked the little dragon up and nuzzled it affectionetly, the hatchling let out a small burp. Infernal looked at his daughter with a smile, proud to be the father of it. Meanwhile during this emotional time, being unoticed the other 3 eggs had started to hatch. Saphira didnt notice until she handed her newly born daughter over to Infernal. The green egg had rolled out of the nest for some reason and dropped onto the cold ground. Saphira quickly picked it up and cracked the top of the shell allowing the small creature to get its first gulp of air and to look upon his parents. The blue egg managed to crack its way out of the egg by itself, and just lay in the nst waiting for his parents to notice. But for some reason the last of their eggs, the red egg hadnt hatched yet, although a crack could clearly be seen, but no movement after that. Saphira picked up her hatchlings and put them on her bed, while Infernal just stood looking at the remaining egg. His heart was made up of mixed feelings, both delight, joy but the other half of dissapointment and sadness. He nudged the egg hoping for a little movement, Saphira looked over and drooped her head, she knew her child was gone. Infernal picked up the egg and carried it over to the well outside, he knew this was going to be difficult. But just as soon as he raised his paw holding the egg. The top of it had fallen off and inside the egg revealed a radiant and beautifull little male fire dragon. He gave a little high pitched cough and looked at his relieved father. Infernal took his son out of the egg and held him close and tight. He walked back into the hut proudly holding his newly born miracle son.

Saphira was lying beside her hatchlings and was greatly relieved when she saw Infernal walking back into the hut holding a dragon. Infernal lay the little dragon down beside his brothers and sister, looking at Saphira. A dragon of each element had been born an electricity dragon, an earth dragon, an ice dragona dn of the course a fire dragon. ''What do you think we should call them?'' Saphira asked smiling. Infernal took a look at each of them, thinking of a unique name for each of them.
''you pick'' suggested saphira. ''i cant think''
Infernal looked at the yellow hatchling, and it looked back a him. ''Trina'' he said smiling. He walked over to the green dragon.
''hmmmm, tricky one'' he thought. ''what about.......Terrence? or Terry for short?'' It was also trouble for him thinking up names, but he knew he had to, he glanced at the blue hatchling. ''Cylon'' he smiled. Then last but not least he glanced at the lucky dragon, who he held in his hand during its birth. ''Comet'' he smiled.He picked it up and nuzzled it, it seemed he had a special connection with this dragon for some reason, although he did love the others equally. Infernal walked back over to Saphira holding Comet, Trina, Terry and Cylon in his arms. They looked at their children proudly.
''Thos are lovely names'' commented Saphira.

hope you enjoyed that chapter. more tommorow! smilie smilie
Edited 10 times - Last edited at 00:32:58 08/11/2009 by xx chloebabez
spyro92 Blue Sparx Gems: 890
#2 Posted: 14:01:12 18/09/2009
cool!
But I'll read the whole chapter tomorrow cuz I gtg. smilie
---
Don't let your emotions control you. And follow your heart. It will never fail you.
Call me Xanver.
#3 Posted: 14:04:10 18/09/2009 | Topic Creator
thanx smilie o.k i'l cya later. smilie bye
Solister Gold Sparx Gems: 2478
#4 Posted: 15:52:29 18/09/2009
Good start
Please continue smilie
---
Heavy: MEDIC!
Medic: NO!
smilie
IsisStormDragon Platinum Sparx Gems: 7127
#5 Posted: 16:28:34 18/09/2009
That's a good start! Looking forward to the next chapter! smilie
#6 Posted: 16:55:13 18/09/2009 | Topic Creator
next chapter just started smilie
Adria Emerald Sparx Gems: 4196
#7 Posted: 21:08:48 18/09/2009
Good. *waits.*
#8 Posted: 21:10:33 18/09/2009 | Topic Creator
LOL. not far away, but it may be a little shorter smilie
#9 Posted: 21:14:43 18/09/2009
Ehhh I want it now. xD
#10 Posted: 21:19:56 18/09/2009 | Topic Creator
smilie LOL. nearly finished, you just wanna see talana in it dont you? it might be a while for that smilie or mabye not hmmmmmm
#11 Posted: 22:38:50 18/09/2009 | Topic Creator
o.k i decided to do my next chapter now. so here you go!

Chapter 2 ~

The following years passed pretty quickly and peacefully, by this time the hatchlings were about 11 years old. Trina had grown into a lovely, sparkling and yellow electricity dragon, whos beauty can fool anyone. Terry over the years had grown into a strong earth dragon, although he was gentle with nature and its surroundings. The ice dragon, Cylon, evolved into a stern but gentle ice dragon. He was fascinated with the lake and mountains nearby his small family village. Comet had grown into a cheerfull and radiant fire dragon. Full of charm, fun and sarcasm. Of course life was pretty hard for these young dragons at the time, as darkness existed and Malefor had returned yet again. Comet had been walking up the forest hill with Terry for a while, Terry loved exploring up here as their were lots of things to see. Infact Comet got on the best with Terry, as they were both sweetly natured and had the greatest of times together, unlike their siblings. Terry ran up the hill pretty fast as he was bursting with energy, while Comet decided to fly with his wings. ''Terry!?'' he shouted, out of breath ''Can you wait up!? Terry looked back after his brother.
''O.K '' he replied. ''I'l just be up here, also how can you be out of breath when you are flying?''
Comet landed beside him ''well i need slying practise'' he laughed. ''anyway what is it you want to show me?''
Terry lifted into the air futher up the hill, Comet reluctantly followed. ''Just here'' he said. ''Look'' Terry pointed to a large stone bowl containing lots of different gems. They both flew down towards it and looked upon the sparkling gems. They shined upon the dragons with what made them look multicoulored. ''What are these?'' Comet asked eagerly. Terry took a close look at them.
''I think these are spirit gems'' Terry replied. ''They allow us to use our elements', but of course they are limited'' Comet looked at Terry. ''You really are clever'' said Comet. ''Why cant i be more like you?'' Terry smiled feeling complimented.
''Anyway lets get out of here'' suggested Terry and the two dragon flew hastily out of the hill pit onto the lower level ground beside the lake.

The little dragons wandered on to the village greeted by everyone, Comet grabbed an apple on the way and started eating it, leaving the other half for Terry. Of course their mother had yet layed another egg yesterday, producing a small female ice dragon that they names Krystal, but of course with another small hatchling, Comet decided not to bother his busy parents. He left Terry looking at an eye-catching plant and flew off over to the lake, he wondered what to do. He landed beside the lakes river bank and sipped up little bits of water, one at a time. Looking upon his reflection he wondered about his future and what it would be like, if he would be nothing but a useless welpling or brave and a hero. But of course, a great furure was saved for him. It was starting to get late and Comet decided to fly back to his hut, where he was greeted by his parents with a large bucket of fish. ''Hi Comet'' said Saphira. ''Come inside, its getting late''. Comet ran inside to a roaring fire, his sister, his brother and his father who smiled at him, he lay down tired. A fish was handed to him and he started to eat it up as soon a Terry walked in, as he always wanted Comets fish. The fire lit up even brighter making it shine off upon Comet, Comet lay down in its warmth and slowly drifted off to sleep.

hope you enjoyed that, i might start writing the 3rd chapter now. what do you think?
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 11:19:53 19/09/2009 by xx chloebabez
#12 Posted: 22:42:11 18/09/2009
Nah. I want to know the story behind him as well. xD

Good I'll wait again.
#13 Posted: 22:43:08 18/09/2009 | Topic Creator
what do you mean? LOL smilie
#14 Posted: 22:46:46 18/09/2009
I want to know his story and everything.

And I'll wait. xD
#15 Posted: 22:47:18 18/09/2009 | Topic Creator
o.k hehe
Bolt Hunter Gems: 6135
#16 Posted: 10:27:36 19/09/2009
Cool story!
---
you don't know me. i break things
I draw stuff.
Ice Dragoness Diamond Sparx Gems: 7896
#17 Posted: 10:33:39 19/09/2009
that is a great story! you should do a chapter 3. smilie
#18 Posted: 13:58:14 19/09/2009
This is very good smilie
---
smilie
#19 Posted: 02:03:04 20/09/2009
Good chapter Chloe!
spyroGalNicoleX Yellow Sparx Gems: 1582
#20 Posted: 18:48:06 20/09/2009
Reaalll good chloe i might do something similar but about aurora being as i have become obseesed with her howeveer i would like your approval first smilie
---
''All I wanna be, is everything at once''
#21 Posted: 18:51:25 20/09/2009 | Topic Creator
LOL thanx smilie go ahead for it! smilie
#22 Posted: 20:46:06 20/09/2009 | Topic Creator
The next chapter. Enjoy!

Chapter 3 ~

Over the night the weather had inproved for some reason, with such little droughts and more warmth. But the effects of the roaring fire that comet lay beside were one of the reasons for the heat. Infernal had just finished his fish and stood up, looking at comet while Saphira put her other children to bed. Infernal walked over and lay beside Comet, he thought about all those many years ago, when Comet was born. How the egg had stopped hatching and sat lifeless, but somehow became a miracle as Comet was released. Saphira whispered ''Goodnight'' to her children and walked through to the fire, where Comet and Infernal were lying. She lay down on her bed and slowly drifted off to sleep, with the wonder of what tommorow would bring.

It arrived at the next morning and Comet was already awake. He wandered outside, looked and felt the morning freshness creeping up on him. He decided to go for a flight around the nearby mountains, his daily routine. For some reason the weather this morning was quite warm, unusual around a mountainess area and it wasnt even near summer. But that didnt really bother him, he eventually reached the mountain lake, of which he landed beside, its refreshing cold water revived his tastebuds. He looked around wondering what to do. But suddenly next thing he knew a group of Grublins jamp out of the ground, Comet attacked them with his horns but was swiped up by his feet. He lay on the ground in pain and slowly his vision faded.

A few hours passed and Comet awoken in a large, damp cave surrounded with horrid looking candles. A silver brace was locked around his neck linked to the nearby rock, denying him the chance to escape. A rather large Grublin came walking towards, Comet got up and gave the Grublin a feirce look. ''Well little dragon'' it said with a rather croaky voice. ''It seems we were able to catch you after all. Unlike your Family who were taken care of my more force'' he grinned at comet looking rather evil. Comet stared at him confused. ''Wha - What do you mean?'' he asked determined. The Grublin looked at his crew and back at comet smiling. Comet knew what he meant and his eyes were filled with fear, shock and sadness. ''No!'' he shouted. ''they cant!'' Comet being allowed by his anger ripped the chain out of the rock and made his way for the door, the Grublins stared in shock. Even with the weight of the chain, Comet took off into the air struggling but determined to fly to his village. The chain skidded across the lakes water surface as he neared the land, he swooped lower and lower to the ground eventually arriving at his village.

Horror struck Comets eyes as he saw nothing but billowing smoke rise from the huts, accompanied by the smell of blood, corpses, and destruction every were. Tears filled Comets eyes as he looked over and saw the bodies of his family lying lifeless on the ground, he ran over to them spotting little movement coming from Terry. ''Terry!'' he shouted trying to wake him up. ''Comet'' Terry replied. ''Is that you?'' he mumbled.
''Yes'' he said calmly. ''what happened?'' But before Terry could reply, he lay lifeless in Comets arms. Comet let go of him and started to cry softly. He looked around at the village residents and his Family. His Mother, His Father, His Brother and Sister all lay with no sign of life, only burns, scars and scratches, all except one. Comet lifted his head and walked over to a small blue dragoness lying on the ground with nothing but dust all over her. ''Krystal?'' he whispered. He picked up his little sister and nuzzled her affectionatly, wondering what to do. But out of nowhere a large red dragon appered through the ashes.
It looked around at the malice and destruction, Comet can see to that it was also clearly upset. It looked at Comet and Krystal. ''Comet?'' he asked calmly. Comet looked up at him.
''Y-Y-Yes'' he stuttered. The Dragon smiled at him. ''Its been years since i have seen you'' said the dragon. ''I am Ignitus'' he smiled. ''I was flying over here to visit and i noticed all this, what happened?'' Comet stood up, recognising him.
''I-I dont know'' said comet. Comet still looked fearfull and upset.

''Well'' said Ignitus. ''I suppose you should come with me, now come along'' and he lifted into the air. Comet followed carrying Krystal, taking one last look at his home and loved ones before dissapearing from there forever.

Hope you enjoyed that, i might start writing the next chapter now. smilie
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 20:48:34 20/09/2009 by xx chloebabez
#23 Posted: 20:48:54 20/09/2009
D: D'aw poor Comet. Good work on this chapter.
#24 Posted: 20:50:09 20/09/2009 | Topic Creator
thanx smilie
#25 Posted: 21:08:07 20/09/2009
Aww, that chapter made me cry!
Awesome story!
---
I draw stuff.
#26 Posted: 21:13:43 20/09/2009 | Topic Creator
LOL smilie
thanx smilie
#27 Posted: 21:16:33 20/09/2009
NO! (Nearly?) all of Comets family are dead. NOOOOOOOO! D8
---
smilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:18:20 20/09/2009 by Solister
Spyroboy Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12105
#28 Posted: 21:45:38 20/09/2009
Awesome smilie smilie!!!!
---
「恋愛なんてだっさー‼ヤングは迷わずテクノブレイク一択でしょ‼」
#29 Posted: 21:46:01 20/09/2009 | Topic Creator
thanx smilie
#30 Posted: 22:04:48 20/09/2009
Your story is awesome!
---
I draw stuff.
BrianUchiha Blue Sparx Gems: 810
#31 Posted: 22:11:49 20/09/2009
Not bad my friend.
---
My website-> http://rpstory.createmybb3.com/index.php
shadowcynder Green Sparx Gems: 137
#32 Posted: 14:46:17 21/09/2009
Wow...I loved itsmilie....very cool...
after I will ready the 3 chapter, now I need make my homeworksmilie
---
MORE ONE IN MY LIST!!! spyro and cynder - poker face
spyroGalNicoleX Yellow Sparx Gems: 1582
#33 Posted: 15:59:34 21/09/2009
its great babe smilie) keep it up smilie
---
''All I wanna be, is everything at once''
#34 Posted: 16:06:09 21/09/2009 | Topic Creator
thanx smilie
#35 Posted: 17:32:31 21/09/2009
Wow, good chapter. Poor Comet... At least Krystal's okay.
#36 Posted: 22:12:55 21/09/2009 | Topic Creator
Its time for the next chapter! Enjoy!

Chapter 4 ~

Comet flew on after Ignitus holding Krystal close to keep her warm. He couldnt believe what had just happened, his whole family were gone, but he was relieved greatly when Ignitus showed up. He had remembered Ignitus from when Krystal was born, he was Comets older cousin and came to visit rarely. Comet was trying to forget about the tragedy with Terry, Terry was Comets closest relative, they were rarely seen apart. His death remained a horror to Comet, but so did the rest of his Families.Around a while later after Comets horrible incident, they were arriving by a large building, decorated with gold markings and a rich red roof, Comet just looked at it. ''This is the temple'' said Ignitus. ''You will be staying here from now on'' They landed on the platform leading out from the building, Comet guessed this was to make lift off for the Dragons easier and to look upon the other lands. Ignitus lead them into a rather large room, with a small pool in the centre along with large coloured scribes of elemtns on the wall. Comet stared in amazement as he was yet again led down a hallway.

''Where are we going?'' he asked ignitus.
''Well i'm taking you to your room'' he replied. ''You need some rest, especially with those wounds from the grublins'' Ignitus led Comet into a small, but warm and cosy room. Comet looked around, he felt so relaxed but sad at the same time. ''Now. Comet'' said Ignitus. ''I'l leave you here to rest, do you want me to take Krystal?'' Comet looked up at him. ''No'' he said. ''I want her to stay'' Comet looked back down at her.
''Very well then'' smiled Ignitus. ''I'l be through in the other room if you need me'' and he walked out of the room, step by step.

Comet jamp on his bed holding Krystal, he lay her down beside him and thought about his family, what he would tell Krystal when she was older. He lays his head on his bed looking out the window at all the trees overshadowing him. The relaxed feeling reminded him of his home, his Family, everything really that he ever knew. He thought about his last day with Terry, how they found the large bowl of sparkling gems, all the fun they had together and how he missed them. ''Why my family?'' he thought to himself. He looked over at Krystal ''Well at least i still have you and Ignitus'' he smiled. Krystal fell asleep pretty quickly, due to the warmth of the room. Comet decided to leave her where she was, but he wlaked through to the hall, hoping to meet his new family.

When walking in he saw two dragons and a dragonfly running around, it seemed the dragonfly was getting annoyed.
''Hey thats now fair!'' he shouted. ''Gimme it back!'' He looked at them amused, the dragons seemed to be having fun. Of course he was a little surprised when he saw the purple one, as he knew they were a rare species. But the blcak dragon reminded him of someone, he cowered a little and walked over. ''Ummmmm.......hi'' he said awkwardly. The two dragons stopped and looked with a smile along with the dragonfly' ''Hi'' said the purple one. ''Welcome, may we have your name?''
Comet smiled. ''Yes'' he said. ''My name is Comet, and who are you?'' he asked eagerly.
''I'm Spyro'' the dragon smiled, ''And this is Cynder and Sparx'' he looked at the two of them.
''Hello'' said Cynder. She nudged Sparx
''Oh, ummm.. hi'' he said. Comet felt a little more comfortable now, especially by being greeted by dragons his age.

More is being written smilie
#37 Posted: 22:21:01 21/09/2009
Good job although I didn't expect him to get over their death so quickly. But oh well it's your story. ^~^
#38 Posted: 22:22:23 21/09/2009 | Topic Creator
he isnt over it LOL smilie smilie he still misses them hehe xD hes just trying to act strong as you'l see in the next chapter smilie xD
ignitusforever Ripto Gems: 1788
#39 Posted: 23:34:06 21/09/2009
It was good. but a little depressing,, i sttill read, I just don't want to read things that are too upseting.
#40 Posted: 16:19:16 22/09/2009
Nice Chapter smilie
---
smilie
silver dragon Yellow Sparx Gems: 1071
#41 Posted: 17:43:56 22/09/2009
This is good thanx for showing it to me and writing it. smilie

please continue! smilie
---
Why live life following someone else's map?
#42 Posted: 19:57:11 22/09/2009
Good chapter!
torok Platinum Sparx Gems: 6123
#43 Posted: 21:32:40 22/09/2009
cool keep going...
#44 Posted: 18:01:43 26/09/2009 | Topic Creator
the next chapter!

Chapter 5 ~

Comet looked over as he sat down at the dragons running around. He thought of his family, and how he and his brothers and sister used to run around like that. He cried softly so the other wouldnt hear but couldnt control himself and burst into tears, Spyro, Cynder and Sparx looked over at him confused. ''Whats the matter?' asked Spyro softly.
Comet looked up at him, wiping away his tears. ''Nothing'' he replied still crying. Cynder just stared at him.
''I'm going to get the others'' she whispered to Spyro, he nodded. Cynder ran off through the door, she came back five minutes later with Ignitus and the other Guardians. ''Comet?'' asked Ignitus. ''Whats wrong?'' Comet looked up at him, tears in his eyes.
''Nothing'' he sniffed ''I just miss the others''. Spyro comforted him by telling him it was o.k.

''Anyway'' said Ignitus. ''I suppose you should meet the others, do you know who these three are?'' Comet nodded.
''Yeah'' he said wiping away his tears. ''Thats Spyro, Cynder and Sparx''. Ignitus smiled a little.
''Well i suppose you should meet these three?'' he asked. ''This is Cyril, Volteer and Terrador. They are the other Guardians who live here'' They greeted Comet warmly which left him with a little happiness, but not even meeting new dragons can overcome his sadness.

Comet got up and walked around the pool of visions, he looked at the element flags posted on the walls, he turned away as the coulours reminded him of his family. He ran outside to get some fresh air, hoping it would calm him down. He looked upon the moonlit lake, it sparkled in his watery eyes. The lake spread from the temple to the distant lands and valley beyond. Comet looked upon the land, how his life had been screwed up so badly, but one day, he knew he was goind to get his revenge.

A few hours later, Comet was still standing outside. It was getting rather chilly so he made his way into te warmth of the temple. He looked around but saw no sign of anyone. ''Must have went to sleep'' he thought to himself. The dlowing particles of the pool floaed around in the air, they looked like fireflies but coloured green. Comets eyes started to feel heavy, he could hardly see now and started making his way to his room. When he arrived he ran through the door onto his bed he looked at Krystal and nuzzled into her, he was never going to ket her go and be there by her side when she needed him most. His eyelids got the better of him and he slowly drifted off to sleep, thinking of the mere future of what would come tommorow.

Hope you enjoyed that! smilie
#45 Posted: 18:06:02 26/09/2009
Yesh I did now more. >:D xD
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:06:17 26/09/2009 by Adria
#46 Posted: 18:07:02 26/09/2009 | Topic Creator
LOL. just writing the next one now smilie
Cynderfyre Emerald Sparx Gems: 3813
#47 Posted: 18:57:52 26/09/2009
WOW, this is good! Keep it up! (MORE STORY!)
---
Sitan ali dinamitan
ignitusforever Ripto Gems: 1788
#48 Posted: 19:17:40 26/09/2009
very good!
#49 Posted: 19:38:06 26/09/2009 | Topic Creator
thanx smilie
#50 Posted: 20:27:40 26/09/2009
Great chapter smilie
---
smilie
Page 1 of 3 | Next | Last
1 2 3

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me