Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 3 | Next | Last
1 2 3
A Sad Spyro Story [CLOSED]
SpyroxCynder Yellow Sparx Gems: 1906
#1 Posted: 22:25:23 20/10/2007 | Topic Creator
When I was 10, I had like no friends. Everyone called me fat. So I ate more and more food to make those hurtful things go away. Then I got even more fatter. And soon my food/medicine did not work. So every day i would hope and dream that Spyro was real. And I mean REAL. And that one day he would come, tell me that i am actually a faery and I would hop on his back and go to live with him in the dragon realms w/ all the other dragons.

That's my story. And it's not a joke. I really did wish that. But now I have real friends I have learned a LOT about nutrition and stuff and I have to say, I have never been any more happier in my life.
---
Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not. - Dr. Seuss
zacoda1 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1121
#2 Posted: 23:38:20 20/10/2007
Lol i believe hes "Real" now

So much....
Grah...*invents dragon tracker*
---
The ones with the greatest courage...Tested by All might and will...Will traverse A Farly advanced Obstacle....The test of life...
Razz Platinum Sparx Gems: 6094
#3 Posted: 23:51:26 20/10/2007
Aww, that's sweet SpyroxCynder. I'm glad you've got friends in this universe, though. smilie
#4 Posted: 00:21:45 21/10/2007 | Topic Creator
yeah, i didn't know how to break it to the trolls though about me getting friends from this universe.

OK now THAT was the joke

but anyway, i don't care if i'm popular anymore. I tried it, but it just came to me as a bunch of preppy girls that had nothing better to do but talk about lame-o pop stars and makeup.

This is me
down to earth (tree hugger, tea person)
computer person
singer (gospel choir)
spyro, spongebob, basically any kids cartoon fan
Future Environmentalist
LIKES techno, contemporary gospel, Discovery Channel.
oh and i HATE skirts, makeup, magazines (that aren't about science or vg's) and pop, rock, hip hop, (cuz they've gotten so filthy) and coffee

Well popular and me just dont mix and i don't care. I like to live my life by MY opinions NOT others. In a way, i'm like cynder, being forced to act a certain way to be 'cool' and like cynder, when given the chance to have friends w out being controlled, i took it.

Whew that was a mouthful.
---
Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not. - Dr. Seuss
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9026
#5 Posted: 00:40:46 21/10/2007

...I feel very sorry for you. And I have a metabolic disease which causes weight loss even when I eat a lot. <.<
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
Spyro Fanatic Hunter Gems: 12141
#6 Posted: 02:28:55 21/10/2007
I can eat alot and never have to exercise and I don't get fat.
#7 Posted: 02:37:37 21/10/2007 | Topic Creator
don't feel sad, i'm happy
---
Razz Platinum Sparx Gems: 6094
#8 Posted: 10:05:29 21/10/2007
It's never the number of friends you have, but the quality. smilie I've never been popular (until recently, and that only because of the Spyro art) and it never bothered me. My small group of friends are the best in the world and I wouldn't trade them for anything. smilie
#9 Posted: 12:54:41 21/10/2007 | Topic Creator
me niether
---
emberelora Emerald Sparx Gems: 3059
#10 Posted: 14:24:58 21/10/2007
actually, the story you told. i did the same. wierd huh? people called me fat. and i always dreamed that spyro would be real and take me to be trained by ignitus and the dragon elders and that i was another purple dragon and i had to help spyro defeat the dark master. i even wished it. but now i have 5 friends (who used to be friends of my Bully) and it feels like spyro helped me you know. so don't worry. your not the only one.
---
"This is the most musically inclined situation I've ever found myself in and I've played guitar hero!"
#11 Posted: 14:28:19 21/10/2007 | Topic Creator
yeah i live by this philosophy, when it comes to other ppl, if you don't really know them, then why care about their hurtful opinions cuz they probably don't know you either.
---
emberelora Emerald Sparx Gems: 3059
#12 Posted: 14:30:45 21/10/2007
you remind me of me and my best friend. in a good way. and i agree with you.
---
"This is the most musically inclined situation I've ever found myself in and I've played guitar hero!"
#13 Posted: 15:57:07 21/10/2007
I have about 5 friends of mine from school/camp/swimming that wound up in the same dorm building with me at M.I.T. It's been really fun. ^.^
---
#14 Posted: 16:00:17 21/10/2007 | Topic Creator
yeah, i have about 3 really good friends ( i had to start over cuz i sit near to basically no one that i knew in middle school) but i only have one friend during my lunch period and she won't even be there next semester. but i still know ppl and i usually go to the library anyways
---
Glass Gryphon Gold Sparx Gems: 2686
#15 Posted: 16:15:09 21/10/2007
Quote: SpyroxCynder
yeah, i didn't know how to break it to the trolls though about me getting friends from this universe.

OK now THAT was the joke

but anyway, i don't care if i'm popular anymore. I tried it, but it just came to me as a bunch of preppy girls that had nothing better to do but talk about lame-o pop stars and makeup.

This is me
down to earth (tree hugger, tea person)
computer person
singer (gospel choir)
spyro, spongebob, basically any kids cartoon fan
Future Environmentalist
LIKES techno, contemporary gospel, Discovery Channel.
oh and i HATE skirts, makeup, magazines (that aren't about science or vg's) and pop, rock, hip hop, (cuz they've gotten so filthy) and coffee

Well popular and me just dont mix and i don't care. I like to live my life by MY opinions NOT others. In a way, i'm like cynder, being forced to act a certain way to be 'cool' and like cynder, when given the chance to have friends w out being controlled, i took it.

Whew that was a mouthful.

All that is what I also like and hate. Well except that I don't like tea and I like coffee smilie;
But yeah, I also have some times that I wish a fictional charater is there to help me *cougharticunocough*. People call me a drugee because I am skinny (not anorexic) and I don't care what they think. And you can be popular in your group. And if people keep bothering you, do what I do, reverse physiology.
---
¡¡I love exclamation points!!
#16 Posted: 16:18:28 21/10/2007 | Topic Creator
yeah thats so much fun ^

and a lot of ppl ask if i'm on crack or something cuz i laugh at everything and stuff
---
White and Nerdy Green Sparx Gems: 150
#17 Posted: 17:57:33 21/10/2007
Well thats damn weird.
#18 Posted: 20:00:30 21/10/2007 | Topic Creator
Quote: Glass Gryphon

All that is what I also like and hate. Well except that I don't like tea and I like coffee smilie;
But yeah, I also have some times that I wish a fictional charater is there to help me *cougharticunocough*. People call me a drugee because I am skinny (not anorexic) and I don't care what they think. And you can be popular in your group. And if people keep bothering you, do what I do, reverse physiology.

i have a friend who owns some horses and she does A LOT of chores and every thing and her parents make sure that she eats REALLY healthy, so shes like a double zero pant size, but thats her normal size

i saw this one kid tape a note on regular paper on his shirt that said 'pokin smot' and he keeps sayin that I'M on pot! WTF!!!! He even addmitted it one day, cuz we were all like wear it to lunch, and he said nah cuz they might give me a drug test if i do and i MIGHT fail it. DOUBLE WTF
---
Last edited at 20:01:17 21/10/2007 by SpyroxCynder
the doctor Yellow Sparx Gems: 1617
#19 Posted: 20:03:30 21/10/2007
aww... its like me beliveing the doctor is real, but then how do we know dragons and time lords do exist? i know disney or whatever have already said this but as i always say 'never stop beliving!'
---
A moment can last for seconds,
But a memory can last forever...
#20 Posted: 21:42:33 21/10/2007 | Topic Creator
Quote: White and Nerdy
Well thats damn weird.

i know at least i get straight A's like this semester, im gettin a 4.6 GPA
---
spyro_lover17 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1398
#21 Posted: 22:46:05 21/10/2007
SpyroxCynder you sound just like me
#22 Posted: 22:50:34 21/10/2007 | Topic Creator
oh great, now i won't be an original smilie
---
#23 Posted: 22:56:59 21/10/2007
sorry
#24 Posted: 23:00:55 21/10/2007 | Topic Creator
JK

one day i'm gonna wear a kimonno to school they sell them at the earth bound trading company where i just got 3 fab earrings and a groovy necklace

oh yeah, i'm also gonna wear the old style bell bottoms one day and i'll wear a floor length prarie skirt another day.
---
#25 Posted: 23:04:58 21/10/2007
cool
#26 Posted: 23:15:33 21/10/2007 | Topic Creator
yeah

has anyone heard of chuzzle deluxe
---
EternalSpyro Yellow Sparx Gems: 1907
#27 Posted: 00:07:10 22/10/2007
yeah

Never heard of it. What is it?
---
As the Night of Eternal Darkness apporaches, Spyro is haunted by .... Maps of the U.S. and Canada, and traffic capability for just $216.76 from Amazon.com
#28 Posted: 01:31:23 22/10/2007
Quote: White and Nerdy
Well thats damn weird.

i know at least i get straight A's like this semester, im gettin a 4.6 GPA

Your school does GPAs out of 5.0.

Funny... my high school did out of 4.0. I got a 3.9. <.<
---
#29 Posted: 03:28:00 22/10/2007 | Topic Creator
well i'm in AICE which is out of cambridge. and we'll do the IGSCE test when were juniors. (its like GSCE but w/ an I cuz it stands 4 international)
anywho, since were in th advanced program, A get 5 points, B get 4 pionts i got 2 bs. 1 in bio (only needed 1 darn piont for an A) and pottery where i'm trying to make my spuyro and Cynder figurines
---
Last edited at 10:16:02 22/10/2007 by SpyroxCynder
#30 Posted: 10:17:03 22/10/2007
Oh... you're from the UK. That would explain it. <.<
---
#31 Posted: 10:22:17 22/10/2007 | Topic Creator
no i'm from america
---
#32 Posted: 10:26:22 22/10/2007
I don't like sarcasm used against me. You mentioned Cambridge. <.<
---
#33 Posted: 10:29:18 22/10/2007 | Topic Creator
yes the programs from cambridge, we get all our books from the uk but i live in america
---
#34 Posted: 10:34:45 22/10/2007
OH! O.k.

I applied for Cambridge... and my application was accepted, but I chose M.I.T. cause it wasn't as far. <.<
---
#35 Posted: 10:35:42 22/10/2007 | Topic Creator
yeah i'm trying to get my school to start recycling again
---
RWD Red Sparx Gems: 63
#36 Posted: 20:10:06 22/10/2007
Aw, I'm glad you're happier now. It's crappy when life is like that huh? But that part is over now.

Learn from the past.
Live in the present.
Look to the future.

These are my three rules for life.
---
RedWelshDragon's the name, forgetting passwords is the game.

Honestly.
#37 Posted: 21:31:44 22/10/2007 | Topic Creator
i have a stupid math test tomorrow
---
#38 Posted: 21:39:06 22/10/2007
And I have an AP Chem test. Big fun![/sarcasm]
---
#39 Posted: 21:45:40 22/10/2007 | Topic Creator
Spainish is so much fun, we've been watching the great mouse detective in spainsh w/ english subtitles LOL!!

oh yeah, i told my friend about the peverted spyro fanfic, and since she is a fanfic 'regular', she might be able to find out who wrote it. *pulls out a sword* LET THE WAR ON SPYRO RUINERS COMMENCE!!!!!

but yeah, the pokin smot kid in pottery was tired today, so he just lied on the floor. o_0
---
#40 Posted: 21:48:30 22/10/2007
What perverted one? If it's that "M" one Zacoda1 showed... the person properly rated the story. >.>
---
#41 Posted: 21:49:04 22/10/2007 | Topic Creator
Quote: EternalSpyro
yeah

Never heard of it. What is it?

its an online game that you can buy for 10 USD at about any store, theres these little balls of fluff and you have to make a group of three, then they pop, its pretty funny, i'm sure you could play it online
---
#42 Posted: 21:51:46 22/10/2007 | Topic Creator
Quote: HIR
What perverted one? If it's that "M" one Zacoda1 showed... the person properly rated the story. >.>

yeah, but still, he/she ruined spyro in that story, i didn't even read it all,

UNCLEAN, UNCLEAN, NEED GOSPEL MUSIC
(my fav band is DC talk)
---
#43 Posted: 21:56:22 22/10/2007
GAH!

This is one reason why I don't like younger teenagers. They claim they can handle things like that but when they actually see it... they start complaining! Thank goodness I'm 18. >.>
---
#44 Posted: 21:58:55 22/10/2007 | Topic Creator
yeah, the difference w/ me is that I DON'T claim that i can handle it, ive never seen an r rated movie ( well only 1) and i don't own ANY pg-13 movies i LOVE the dreamworks animated ones but my fav is wallace and grommit, curse of the wer-rabbit
---
#45 Posted: 22:01:12 22/10/2007
You still complained about it. >.>

You don't have to read it... it doesn't even show up when you load the archives page! >.>
---
#46 Posted: 22:02:42 22/10/2007 | Topic Creator
so, spyro fans SHOULD complain about it
---
#47 Posted: 00:12:01 23/10/2007 | Topic Creator
heh heh, i just remembered in middle school, my nick name was 'this one time' cuz i talked a 'lot' LOL

oh and also this kid GRRRRRRRRR he and and all of these girls thought it would be funny if he preteded to like me asks me out to the dance and everything, then on a field trip, they say oh , it was just a joke. i didn't care, i knew somethin' was up popular ppl only go out w/ other popular ppl (well at my school anyways) i was just like okay ***** you i have my own life, didn't need you b4 so why should i care that you're not goin' be my bf? you can allways tell if someone is a tard by thinking bout their jokes
---
Last edited at 09:22:57 23/10/2007 by SpyroxCynder
#48 Posted: 09:38:47 23/10/2007 | Topic Creator
yey i have my gospel choir performance this afternoon!!! Wish us luck
---
iloveJames Red Sparx Gems: 12
#49 Posted: 23:07:03 29/10/2007
SAD STORY.(i say sarcasticly)i like
Cyril and young Cynder!!!!smilie smilie
---
smilie I'm Cynder's number one fan, please! smilie
Last edited at 23:10:30 29/10/2007 by iloveJames
Rexy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1313
#50 Posted: 15:45:21 30/10/2007
I have to admit, schooling when in double figures of age is a very tough time. High school, and to some extent the later stages of middle school, can be very difficult when it comes to trying to blend in with everyone. You're either in with what they think is the coolest trends or you're reduced to being a target. I too was criticised for my size when I was around 12-15, and it was then when I was a big fan of Crash Bandicoot, so that didn't help much either when it came to finding companions. Neither was the fact that the Internet was really uncommon back then, so I didn't have a chance to use a net connection freely (i.e. a broadband connection) until December 2001.

When I finally went into what you Americans refer to as 11th Grade, I was at a different place and the people there were generally more mature to accept opinions. When they DID find out that I was more of a game player and fan artist, people actually started encouraging what I did. Moreso, when people I came to know over the past five years found out that I was supportive for Spyro they were all "you go girl" and I really appreciate that.

You're probably a little young to understand all these issues right now, but as far as I know, when you'll get older you'll find that you'll be able to overcome such situations a lot more sharper than you are now, and the people that criticised your size would become more mature and leave you alone. For now, you'll need to learn to ignore everyone's torment and just do things your own way. That way if they find out that they can't hurt you, they'll stop doing it.
Page 1 of 3 | Next | Last
1 2 3

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me