Page 1 of 1
Cynders Debt *SPOILERS* [CLOSED]
SpyroxCynder Yellow Sparx Gems: 1906
#1 Posted: 09:13:07 20/10/2007 | Topic Creator
Now come on, how many times is Spyro gonna have to save Cynder. I think it's 4 but then she stopped him from being the DM so I geuss it could be down to 3 or 2. I think Spyro should take her out on a nice date.
---
Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not. - Dr. Seuss
Dragongyrl1000 Fodder
#2 Posted: 14:57:41 20/10/2007
Well, I think it's because that the Dark Master is trying to take her and make her work for him again. And that Spyro cares about her and if you've played the TEN Spyro game, Ignitus was concerned about Cynder missing when Spyro told him that she went elsewhere, which I think that the guardians are also trying to protect Cynder because I guess they're not wanting Cynder to turn evil again, who she was trying to free the Dark Master in ANB. But if Cynder turns evil again, I'm assuming that the DM will try to make hwer free him again. And Igniutus also made the guardians split up and find what they can while Spyro searches for the "tree" that he dreamt about. And Ignitus decided to stay at the temple and search for Cynder. *spoiler*
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me