Page 1 of 1
Found a new glitch [CLOSED]
Tango Gold Sparx Gems: 2076
#1 Posted: 17:46:09 05/07/2009 | Topic Creator
It's been done before but not in this way.

I was in Gnasyt's Loot. Trying to get the first plane flying theif, And failing (Hate that one) As I flew around and around the building I wondered if I wasn't high enough because i didn't climb the stairs I had just unlocked. I ran to the ledge, charge to the stairs. Only just jumped the first one and then...ran straight through the seacond one. Literaly. I was outside the level. Anyone else fallen through those stairs? As much as I tried. I couldn't do ot again.
spyromaster Gold Sparx Gems: 2395
#2 Posted: 14:53:24 06/07/2009
lol thats messed up.
i no this sounds shocking but ive never had a glitch on this game
---
Dont worry, we all make mistakes. But remember we're not machines, we're only human.
cynder21 Gold Sparx Gems: 2214
#3 Posted: 14:10:33 07/07/2009
that sounds cool, never heard that before
---
This old place has changed too much
C1nder Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10115
#4 Posted: 04:58:18 09/07/2009
Quote: Tango

I was in Gnasyt's Loot. Trying to get the first plane flying theif, And failing (Hate that one) As I flew around and around the building I wondered if I wasn't high enough because i didn't climb the stairs I had just unlocked. I ran to the ledge, charge to the stairs. Only just jumped the first one and then...ran straight through the seacond one. Literaly. I was outside the level. Anyone else fallen through those stairs? As much as I tried. I couldn't do ot again.

Did you die when you went out side of the level, or did you just fly back?
#5 Posted: 17:09:17 10/07/2009 | Topic Creator
Quote: C1nder
Quote: Tango

Did you die when you went out side of the level, or did you just fly back?

I din't die, I just flew around the nothingness-but-green until I got bored and flew back in.
DARK CINDER Ripto Gems: 1062
#6 Posted: 19:55:36 10/07/2009
if its been done i dont wanna hear it
#7 Posted: 21:14:22 10/07/2009 | Topic Creator
Quote: DARK CINDER
if its been done i dont wanna hear it

Then don't read or post on the topic. Sheesh!
DARK CINDER Ripto Gems: 1062
#8 Posted: 07:14:32 11/07/2009
i thought it was a new glich smilie
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me