Forum

Spyro 2: Season of Flame

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Spyro 2: Season of Flame > What levels do you think are hard and which ones are your favorites?
Page 1 of 1
What levels do you think are hard and which ones are your favorites? [CLOSED]
ThatsSoRaven Yellow Sparx Gems: 1166
#1 Posted: 22:21:23 01/10/2007 | Topic Creator
The levels I think are hard are Tiki Tropics, Candy Lane, Gypsy Road, Volcano Vaults, and Ripto's Mondo Volcano.
My favorite levels are Country Farms, Shamrock Isle, Temple of Dune, Minty Mines, Haunted Hills, Watertopia, Jungle Rumble, Lunar Ledges, Moon Fondue, Dreamy Castle, Crush, Gulp, and Ripto's Volcano.
---
"We'll be right back after these messages from Binford Tools." Tim "the Toolman Taylor" or Al "Insert insulting middle name here" Borland
Crush Gold Sparx Gems: 2812
#2 Posted: 06:04:01 02/10/2007
The hardest is "Moon Fondue." And my fave is "Watertopia."
---
You can lie... *Smirks* But your bladder can't. Ha ha ha!
Quote: dark52
Dagnabbit.
Dragginwings Gold Sparx Gems: 2279
#3 Posted: 01:10:50 11/10/2007
The hardest for me is Moon Fondue too but my fave is.... uhh.... I don't know, I haven't played it in so long. But it's probably Dreamy Castle.
#4 Posted: 11:08:03 11/10/2007 | Topic Creator
Moon Fondue is hard for you two? I found it very easy! And I love it! Especially for its "Big Up"!
---
"We'll be right back after these messages from Binford Tools." Tim "the Toolman Taylor" or Al "Insert insulting middle name here" Borland
Last edited at 11:08:20 11/10/2007 by ThatsSoRaven
artiste_violet Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10783
#5 Posted: 22:25:53 12/10/2007
I wish I had the game...those levels sound cool!
#6 Posted: 03:25:46 13/10/2007
Well, I thought some of the level designs were weird (not really in a good way) so you're not really missing out on much.
#7 Posted: 13:41:17 14/10/2007 | Topic Creator
Quote: Dragginwings
The hardest for me is Moon Fondue too but my fave is.... uhh.... I don't know, I haven't played it in so long. But it's probably Dreamy Castle.

Well, actually your favorite is Winter Mesa, it's in another topic here. You alsomentioned that you liked the music of Temple of Dune.
---
#8 Posted: 22:47:27 16/10/2007
Oh yeah.... *is embarassed* I forgot about Winter Mesa. I don't know why I like it, but I do.
Ross Gold Sparx Gems: 2159
#9 Posted: 18:29:15 14/05/2008
Well, I didn't like Moon Fondue because of the robot enemies, that one gem that took me forever to find, and the rocket challenge. And, that does mean that I disliked Candy Lane for that, and also because of those infuriating enemies with the disc things, and the scenery which made me hungry. I didn't really like Winter Mesa because of that Ice Hockey challenge.

My favourite level is the Shiela level set in space. It was 'Lunar [something]'.
---
"My life is meaningless now that my blue line is incomplete" - Quoting Me. It's not random, there is a story behind saying that.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me