Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > General > Create your own spyro games!
Page 1 of 3 | Next | Last
1 2 3
Create your own spyro games! [CLOSED]
BlinktheCookie Emerald Sparx Gems: 3556
#1 Posted: 00:50:28 17/06/2009 | Topic Creator
Yes, this is where you post your game ideas.

NOTE: Please, no crappy ideas from LoS fantards, I hate those.
Phantom 69 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1624
#2 Posted: 01:04:54 17/06/2009
me too, i'll come up with something soon, I got my own game on my mind.
---
T.E.O.M.E.I.M.F.: The Enemy Of My Enemy Is My Friend.
http://www.youtube.com/ThePhantomKing
spyro1714 Green Sparx Gems: 378
#3 Posted: 01:40:33 17/06/2009
I have 2 ideas.

1: It should have all the same kind of things as the original trilogy including poratals, RPG aspects, not an epic battle the entire game.

2:A tLos game with epic battles except it could be open world.
BlackDragonAJ89 Green Sparx Gems: 480
#4 Posted: 03:10:09 17/06/2009
Well, as a copy and paste directly from an old topic I started...

AND THUS BEGINS AN ENORMOUS POST. WELCOME TO THE WORLD OF SPYRO!!

Well, since everyone else is doing it, I'd thought I show my idea to you...

Anyway, on with the game:

The Adventures of Spyro & Cynder

And yes, they are grown up.

The Plot:
Yes, this takes place after DotD in the same universe after some time, but no matter. Anyhow, there have been more dragons discovered and they all have managed to live peacefully for sometime now, in which they have laid eggs, 200 to be exact, and although Spyro and Cynder haven't had any eggs yet, they still help out the others and watch over the eggs.

Well, being that nobody's perfect and everyone needs to catch sleep, Spyro and Cynder fell asleep while on guard duty in which egg thieves come in and steal all the eggs. Of course, everyone freaks out around in the temple, but Spyro and Cynder decide to go out and find them all (after all, they were both orphans, so why not do what nobody else did for them?)

Gameplay:

You'll have to choice of either playing as Spyro (with Sparx) or Cynder (with a new dragonfly character Dandelion), or you and a friend can play together as Spyro and Cynder, in which you'll have to fly, attack, use elements, avoid traps, fight enemies of various kinds, and solve puzzles in order to collect all 200 eggs.

The dragon temple and it's courtyards/village are the "hub" of the game, in which there are 20 main locations that you'll have to go through plus several "hidden" locations in which you'll need to find the eggs. You'll encounter various friends and enemies, new and old alike. You'll have to battle against Ripto, the sorceress, Red, Gaul's Son, a Steampunk robot, Malefor's possessed Soul, an mutated version of yourself, an evil human, and the final boss after you collect the very last egg (of course, we've got a "fake final boss"smilie for the big showdown.

Your 20 main locations are:

1-The Dragonfly Swamp
2-Valley of Avalar
3-The High Plains
4-The Great Sea
5-Dante's Freezer
6-Dante's Peak (The "Half-fire Peaks" LOL WUT?)
7-Munitions Forge (Or the ruins of)
8-Electro Valley
9-Celestial Valley
10-Cynder's Castle (The "Big Boo's Haunt" )
11-The Great Desert
12-Human's Settlement
13-Internal Island (The steampunk setting)
14-Crystal Caves
15-Pewter Harbor
16-Clocktower Town
17-Thunder Plains
18-Gnorc Mountain
19-Rainbow Plains
20-Rainbow Palace

Yes, that's quite a lot of places to visit and revisit again... Each location has 7 eggs needing to be found there. 50 of the other eggs are in the "hidden" locations while 10 are near the temple (similar to the secret castle stars in Super Mario 64 or those hidden shine sprites of Sunshine). Collecting just 150 leads you to the fake boss showdown while collecting them all will lead you to fight the real boss and finish the story.

Gems are currency, so you'll need to gather a lot of those, where as to restore your health, you'll need to eat meat you find (and yup, you're going to have burn some critters in order to get food) where as to keep your elements meter up, you'll need to find pink energy crystals. You'll use the gems to get access to certain areas, buy armor, health restoration, element restoration, and other little things to help you on your quest.

You'll have to fly to all your locations, in which you can free fly through some of the areas. You'll also have to swim in the water at some locations, minding your air meter gauge so that you don't drown to your doom. Since your character is going to be relativity large, you're going to have use your dragonfly to help you (or just break stuff) to get some things.

Well, I do plan on expanding on this idea more, so your suggestions are always welcome.

END THAT...

Yeah, it sounds kind of lame and all, but that's what I'm going with...
---
"Never argue with a fool; some people can't tell the difference."smilie
Visit my DA pagesmilie
#5 Posted: 04:00:22 17/06/2009 | Topic Creator
My idea was somethin called "Spyro: Dragons of the Elements"

No, It's not "The Legend of Spyro: Dragons of the Elements"

It's basically where Gnasty Gnorc, The Scorceress, and Ripto gang up and extract the elements of every dragon in the realm including Spyro in the form of tiny spirits. Spyro wakes up with his completly disabled and is informed by an elder that the dragon's elements have been stolen. Spyro sees the guardians in search of more information. The guardians can only give Spyro directions on how to defeat the evil farces.

The minions foolishly mistook the other dragons around Spyro's age to be no threat, and hid thier elements in thier amulets, which they have hidden rather badly, but not that badly. Spyro must recruit nine other dragons aroung his age of his cunning and skill to fight alongside him and help him relearn his elements.
Cloudtail4ever Yellow Sparx Gems: 1818
#6 Posted: 04:44:50 17/06/2009
Quote: spyro1714
I have 2 ideas.

1: It should have all the same kind of things as the original trilogy including poratals, RPG aspects, not an epic battle the entire game.

2:A tLos game with epic battles except it could be open world.

I'd like a sort of RPG, too, maybe with a battle system similar to Kingdom Heart's, but using elements and such. I don't really care what universe it's in, though I do like the tLoS characters better than the original one. And something open world would be nice.

But I'll take any kind of gameplay as long as they make the game harder, funner, and better plots.
---
"Man, if mom could see me now... We'd have zombies on top of everything else."
Cynder_543 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1277
#7 Posted: 09:45:32 17/06/2009
My idea for a Spyro game is

Spyro: Fire and Ice

No, it's not TLOS. Its an original game and comes in after SL. Fire and Ice repersent Spyro and an ice dragon that comes in half way through the story. And NO, they do not full in love. They don't show any signs off fulling in love. The ice dragon is actualy staborn and she only helps Spyro on his jerny because she has to. I will now tell you the story line. Get ready people's its going to be huge post to explain everything. Don't say I didn't worn you. smilie

Right before Spyro difeated the sorcerer, the Sorcerer relieased some red poison on Spyro's arm. (A flash back happens and it shows the socerer realising some poison quickly onto Spyro's arm). Spyro didn't know this happend. But he soon finds out after a weak has passed. First, it was a huge green blob on his arm that Spyro couldn't get off. But now, the poison is spreading all over Spyro. And if it gets to the chest, Spyro will die because the poison sinks into his heart. The reason Spyro new this is because the professor did a research on it and found out what it was, with the help off Agent 9. But they didn't know how to get rither the poison, making Elora and Spyro worrying like sick. Elora can't imagern Spyro dieing from a painful death. Elora sends out hunter to go out and look for anything that looks like it could help the poison die down, but hunter trips over a stick and fulls onto a cactus. Elora gets anoyed and pulls Hunter out off the cactus. Soon, the news about Spyro being close to death spreds. Bentley and his brother show up, saying that they think they know how to cue the poison (at this time, Elora is plucking the spikes out off Hunter lol smilie). Spyro askes "how?!" hastily. Bartholomew explains how his friend had the same problem when he encounted the Sorcerer. His friend ran away from Bartholomew, scared that he might get the poison. Then Bartholomew says that his friend came running back all healed up. His friend said that he ran into a huge looking beast that looks sort off like a dragon and acroding to his friend, the dragon healed the poison. The professor said that the "dragon" Bartholomew is talking about could be the dragon god that looks after all off the dragons and other animals and only kills them if the dragon god has too. Spyro says that he could go and look for the dragon god to heal the poison. Then the professor says that he has met an ice dragon before and he found out that the ice dragon is friends with the dragon god and he knows that the ice dragon would know were the dragon god is. Bartholomew then says that he thinks his friend went through the shadow beach when he ran away. Everyone frezes when he said "Shadow beach". Spyro didn't know why they were so scared. Elora then tells Spyro that the shadow beach is a dangerose beach and she dosn't know how Bartholomew's friend made it through alive.

Of course, Spyro isn't scared and simpley says "Nothing will stop me from getting to the ice dragon". Bianca then says that the shadow beach is alot more difeacult then he think it is. Bianca then gives him the elements Electrisity, water and ice so Spyro can make it through to the ice dragon. Before Spyro leaves, Professor tells him to also find out why there hasn't been that much rain latley. Once Spyro has finerly went to the ice dragon, she says that she won't help him. Sparx gets iratated with the ice dragon's stuborness and was about to pick a fight with her until one off the ice dragon's gnorcs came up and tells her that one off her gorncs has the same problem as Spyro and needs the dragon god to cure him. After hearing this, the ice dragon agress to go with Spyro. You only see her in cut seens and sometimes you see her running to a new area like how DOTD Hunter did in Twilight falls (The Legend off Spyro). Along the way, you have to do lots off minny games with the characters Sheila, Sgt. Byrd, Bentley, Agent 9 and even Bartholomew (lol, I wanted to include another character. At first, it was going to be sparx, but then I thought that a different character that you havn't played as yet should come and take the weel) Bianca, Blink, Elora and Hunter gives you tips along the way like how to use the fire element and the other breaths. And once again, Hunter teaches you how to glide lol. smilie You have to kill fodders to get your health back. At the very end, when the Ice dragon goes back to her castle, she says that her name is Sakura. Her last words were "Hey, purple punk, don't call me "Ice dragon" anymore. Call me Sakura okay?"

I was going to tell you the levels on here, but I thought it will take up too much room. smilie Oh, and the collectables in this game are gems and heart crystals. The reason why you need to collect 6 heart crystals in each level is because you need them to heal Hunter's nose (lol, one off the cactus's spikes whent up his nose. smilie). You have to collect 3 cagon eggs in every level because the cagons said that some egg thives has stollen them. Some off the have dropped the eggs in a level and you have to find it. But some arn't so clumsy so you have to chase them down and flame there butts off to get the eggs. Also once you compleated the game, you get to collect the skill points now to unlock some specil things in the "bonus" section on the menu like the art galary, being able to play as Hunter (you don't really play as him. You still have Spyro's elements. Your just basicly wearing a Hunter costume). Oh, and once you collect all off the skill points, you can watch the funny empiloge so you know what happens to some off the characters. smilie So, it's sort off a mix between AHT and YOTD.
---
The Doom Song
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Please read my story!
Leetdero Red Sparx Gems: 76
#8 Posted: 11:13:16 17/06/2009
Quote: BlackDragonAJ89
Well, as a copy and paste directly from an old topic I started...

AND THUS BEGINS AN ENORMOUS POST. WELCOME TO THE WORLD OF SPYRO!!

Well, since everyone else is doing it, I'd thought I show my idea to you...

Anyway, on with the game:

The Adventures of Spyro & Cynder

And yes, they are grown up.

The Plot:
Yes, this takes place after DotD in the same universe after some time, but no matter. Anyhow, there have been more dragons discovered and they all have managed to live peacefully for sometime now, in which they have laid eggs, 200 to be exact, and although Spyro and Cynder haven't had any eggs yet, they still help out the others and watch over the eggs.

Well, being that nobody's perfect and everyone needs to catch sleep, Spyro and Cynder fell asleep while on guard duty in which egg thieves come in and steal all the eggs. Of course, everyone freaks out around in the temple, but Spyro and Cynder decide to go out and find them all (after all, they were both orphans, so why not do what nobody else did for them?)

Gameplay:

You'll have to choice of either playing as Spyro (with Sparx) or Cynder (with a new dragonfly character Dandelion), or you and a friend can play together as Spyro and Cynder, in which you'll have to fly, attack, use elements, avoid traps, fight enemies of various kinds, and solve puzzles in order to collect all 200 eggs.

The dragon temple and it's courtyards/village are the "hub" of the game, in which there are 20 main locations that you'll have to go through plus several "hidden" locations in which you'll need to find the eggs. You'll encounter various friends and enemies, new and old alike. You'll have to battle against Ripto, the sorceress, Red, Gaul's Son, a Steampunk robot, Malefor's possessed Soul, an mutated version of yourself, an evil human, and the final boss after you collect the very last egg (of course, we've got a "fake final boss"smilie for the big showdown.

Your 20 main locations are:

1-The Dragonfly Swamp
2-Valley of Avalar
3-The High Plains
4-The Great Sea
5-Dante's Freezer
6-Dante's Peak (The "Half-fire Peaks" LOL WUT?)
7-Munitions Forge (Or the ruins of)
8-Electro Valley
9-Celestial Valley
10-Cynder's Castle (The "Big Boo's Haunt" )
11-The Great Desert
12-Human's Settlement
13-Internal Island (The steampunk setting)
14-Crystal Caves
15-Pewter Harbor
16-Clocktower Town
17-Thunder Plains
18-Gnorc Mountain
19-Rainbow Plains
20-Rainbow Palace

Yes, that's quite a lot of places to visit and revisit again... Each location has 7 eggs needing to be found there. 50 of the other eggs are in the "hidden" locations while 10 are near the temple (similar to the secret castle stars in Super Mario 64 or those hidden shine sprites of Sunshine). Collecting just 150 leads you to the fake boss showdown while collecting them all will lead you to fight the real boss and finish the story.

Gems are currency, so you'll need to gather a lot of those, where as to restore your health, you'll need to eat meat you find (and yup, you're going to have burn some critters in order to get food) where as to keep your elements meter up, you'll need to find pink energy crystals. You'll use the gems to get access to certain areas, buy armor, health restoration, element restoration, and other little things to help you on your quest.

You'll have to fly to all your locations, in which you can free fly through some of the areas. You'll also have to swim in the water at some locations, minding your air meter gauge so that you don't drown to your doom. Since your character is going to be relativity large, you're going to have use your dragonfly to help you (or just break stuff) to get some things.

Well, I do plan on expanding on this idea more, so your suggestions are always welcome.

END THAT...

Yeah, it sounds kind of lame and all, but that's what I'm going with...

Hate to burst you bubble, but that is nearly a comlete rip-off of year of the dragon with a few elements from each game haphazardly throne in to try and make the story line that much more interesting to a bunch off wannabe halo 3, 8 yearolds.

and where the F^%* did all of those bosses from the originals comefrom. Love the steampunk robot and the evil human come from.

heres mine.

Sorry gang but this is a tlos
The Legend Of Spyro: Inside the Darkness

This continues on 3000 Years after Dawn of the Dragon.

Spyro and Cynder return from where ever the hell they were to find that. The Dragons have disappeared and the world has been replaced by Humans. They appear in what is in the middle of a major populated city which happens to be controled by an evil Warlord, Larcenous. apon escaping the city from the evil military forces. (BTW the humans have modern warfare weapons and technology) Spyro and Cynder join a rebellious group trying to destroy Larcenous's so called Global domination of the planet. The two Dragons find out startiling infomation from the rebels leader <unnamed> that the race of dragons was wiped out in a bloody battle when humans came to populate the planet. It is Spyro and Cynders job to defeat Larcenous's evil regime, descover truths about their knew world And some other crap I can't think of.

Gameplay: Play as both spyro and Cynder as well as some humans. Spyro and cynder can get upgrades through surgery and genetic enhancements. After an inhancement they will be able to go bi-pedal and use weapons. A global environment enbale you to go anywhere anytime in free flight. Different things you do willl inpact on the outcome of the game. No ending will ever be the same. Play co-op.

So yeah.
---
Hey kids, I have this new hard to find hack that I would like to show you. It's called skill
#9 Posted: 14:40:26 17/06/2009 | Topic Creator
Reported for flaming.
cornys Blue Sparx Gems: 665
#10 Posted: 15:05:25 17/06/2009
I'd do something like what I wrote for Spyro's Legacy so that everybody who likes tLoS will be happy and everybody who doesn't will continue to be mad.

I'd love them to do an origional so that the other people would be happy but unforutunitly in this day and age it would be epic failure as far as sales. Then you would lose all of the other fans. Sierra knows exactly what they are doing... A Compromise.... Giving Spyro fans more Spyro but in a different way so that it can continue... if that's not what you want then you get nothing I guess....

I like that idea seeing the logic behind it so I'd continue their path.... sorry guys who don't like that...|

I'd use the smae plot as Spyo's Legacy but in the final battle I'd have it more spread out... way more so that you can almost have 1 vs. 1 all of the time.... Add some adventure parts and then there you go.

A Corny Production Spyro video game... lol... We aren't that good quite yet I don't think.. lol
---
The USS Tiger Tank
General (3)
http://www.utanks.com/Referral.aspx?ID=241
bionicle2809 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8438
#11 Posted: 15:15:39 17/06/2009
Mmm... Does this count as TLoS fantard? I mean... Its called TDoS... Not TLoS... I'll shut up now smilie

If it does... Then this is my idea...
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:20:24 17/06/2009 by bionicle2809
cornys Blue Sparx Gems: 665
#12 Posted: 15:27:29 17/06/2009
Either one of them sound good to me. smilie

I don't think your LoS Fandom has altered your opinion of the origionals so I'd say not... Unforutunitly I am highly out spoken on any matter.
---
The USS Tiger Tank
General (3)
http://www.utanks.com/Referral.aspx?ID=241
#13 Posted: 15:35:57 17/06/2009
Quote: cornys
Either one of them sound good to me. smilie

I don't think your LoS Fandom has altered your opinion of the origionals so I'd say not... Unforutunitly I am highly out spoken on any matter.

Yep... I still like the originals... Always have, always will...
#14 Posted: 16:16:07 17/06/2009 | Topic Creator
A TLoS fantard is one of those immature LoS fans that aren't mature enough to get on the internet. They usually have the worst character and game ideas.
#15 Posted: 17:07:12 17/06/2009
Quote: BlinktheCookie
A TLoS fantard is one of those immature LoS fans that aren't mature enough to get on the internet. They usually have the worst character and game ideas.

I guessed... So... Mines doesn't count... Right? smilie
#16 Posted: 17:17:33 17/06/2009 | Topic Creator
No, you're plenty mature.
#17 Posted: 17:31:20 17/06/2009
No, you're plenty mature.

Cool dude smilie
Gwenio Gold Sparx Gems: 2454
#18 Posted: 18:03:13 17/06/2009
My fan game.
DARK CINDER Ripto Gems: 1062
#19 Posted: 20:59:37 17/06/2009
mines basicly

spyro path of two (working on the name)

ill poast the story later but€ bacicly evry thing you do has and effect its free flight co op and free roaming world a HUGE one ill get story later
BlackDragonAJ89 Green Sparx Gems: 480
#20 Posted: 03:45:06 18/06/2009
Bah, my idea needs to be worked on more... It's more like a Super Mario 64 meets Tomb Raider meets Kings Quest meets Spyro thing....
---
"Never argue with a fool; some people can't tell the difference."smilie
Visit my DA pagesmilie
Phantom 69 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1624
#21 Posted: 11:02:20 18/06/2009
A sandboxed Spyro game would own. Take a look at inFAMOUS.
Zelda elements+sandbox story+mad free-roaming+spyro=?

A. Epic Crap
B. A Spyro success

I'm gonna follow the B. crowd

one more thing, I think Sierra/Activision said in one of the interviews that they will do a Crash & Spyro team up game. I'll re-check into to that later.
---
T.E.O.M.E.I.M.F.: The Enemy Of My Enemy Is My Friend.
http://www.youtube.com/ThePhantomKing
#22 Posted: 11:27:54 18/06/2009
Okay, I will continue on with my made up Spyro game. I will start off with the levels. smilie

Dragon Village (of course): The fodders are sheep (gloriuse sheep! smilie) The village looks a little bit like the village in AHT. But some patches off grass are yellow because there hasn't been that much rain latley in the dragon village. There is a large hill in the middle with small rocks on it. If you attack the rocks, they will realise gems. Yes, you have to collect gems again. And the cactus that Hunter fell onto is on the far left. Moneybags has gone back to stealing your tresure because he hasn't had that much gems latley as soon as he started running a shop.

Shadow Beach: The fodders are pink and black turkeys lol. smilie In this level, it is a beach. You can even go in the water (yes, you can swim in this game smilie). But, the beach isn't pieceful of course. The beach has a small purple glow to it. But its not scary enough to scare little kids. There is piranhas in the water. And the trees are actualy alive and when you go up to them, they grab you and strangle you then they throw you away. You can flame them before they grab you to kill them.

Fearful Valley: When Spyro comes into this place for the first time, he finds that his energy is getting sucked out off him. He looks around to see why but all he could see was red smoke. Sparx then says that he dosn't feel all that good. Spyro says that they should come back to this place later when they have found something to get rither the red smoke. So you do nothing in this level for the first time exsept going in, watching a cut sene and going back out again. If you do go inside, all you can see is red smoke and you see Sparx changing colour slowly. Off course you have to get out off the level before Spyro dies/faints.

Shadow beach: You come back at this level again. Find a helicopter that takes you to Cloudy Spirits. smilie

Cloudy Spirits: This level is way up into the sky. It is in the clouds. Unlike all the other cloud levels in Spyro (Cloud 9, Cloud Spires and Cloudy Domain), this level is blue and the clouds are a cream colour (The other levels were pink with yellow clouds). The enemys in this level are birds and you have to do alot off gliding. You have to glid from cloud to cloud and from platform to platform. The fodders are pink penguins. In this level, you learn a new attack. Tail ball. Spyro aborves wind into his tail, then lets it out (The wind comes out like a huge wave). This attack replaces the wind sheild attack. But it's not like a huge fury. It's just like the fire element or the electric element. Its not REALLY powerful.

I will add more levels in the next post. smilie
---
The Doom Song
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Please read my story!
#23 Posted: 14:17:52 18/06/2009 | Topic Creator
That sounds interesting. I would actually play that!
#24 Posted: 10:22:42 19/06/2009
^ Thanks! smilie

On with the levels. ;P

Ice Dragon's Kingdom: This is a place were a bunch off cagons (cats with dragon features) live. They wership the ice dragon because she saved the kingdom once when they were under attack by a demon. They latter change there kingdom's name to "Ice dragon's Kingdom". This place looks a little bit like Avalar in TLOS. It's a huge level and it has a river running through it. There are lots off trees and they have houses around the level. But, the cagons have a problem. The demon is back. Spyro has to find it's cave (With ALOT off problem solving) and diffeat it. When Spyro goes into it's cave. He has to do some more problem solving to find were the demon is hiding. The cave is full off lava. After Spyro defeats the demon buy nocking it into a bunch off lava, the cagons diside to call there villige "The purple dragon's kingdom". The fodders in this level are rabbits.

Sunshine Valley: This level is very lighthearted and the music wants to make you get off your couch and boggy. smilie The level's background has got mountiens and hills. It has a rainbow in the sky smilie. The level is light brown. This level is a short level and is just a level that leads you to Sunshine Mountain. The fodders are peacocks

Sunshine Mountian: This level is simmalar to Sunshine Valley. The background is all green. The level has lots off hills in it. You can climb up the palm trees and glide from palm tree to palm tree if you like. Once again, the fodders are peacocks.

Snowy Peak: This level is outside Sakura's cave. It is snowing alot and the ground is covered in snow. It has large pond in the middle and it is frozen solled. Yes, you can go ice skating on the ice if you want lol. smilie The fodders in this level are blue sheep.

The Ice Cave: The fodders in this level are ice crystals with eyes and they have arms and legs (what? Can't I use some imagination? smilie). In this level, you can't have free roaming. It is a closed in level. But you can turn back. You can even go outside off the cave and go back to Snowy Peak. This level has a boss, a giant ice gnorc. Right before you’re about to kill it, Sakura comes in and stops the fight.

Fearful Valley: Sakura says that Spyro could off gotten rither the smoke just by breathing any element at the shadow figure ahead off him. Spyro sighs at her attitude. Sakura breaths ice at the shadow figure and it explodes, making the red smoke disappear. Now that the smoke is gone, Spyro can walk around the level now. It is still quit creepy. Thats why it's called Fearful Valley. It is a dark place and it has a red stone path. If you follow it, it leads you to the next level. The trees are, one again, alive. The fodders in this level are huge brown dogs. They do look like there enemies, but once you attack them and then the butterfly comes out, you will realize that it is just a fodder. There is a hole in the ground in this level. If you jump down it, it leads you to another level. The level is called "Underground Pathway".

Underground Pathway: Sakura doesn’t go in because she doesn’t like gong underground. Because it's underground, Blink comes up allot more often and tells Spyro things like the bosses coming up ahead and gives you hints on how to kill them and stuff. There are two bosses in this level. One off them, its not REALLY a boss, but more off just a battle. You have to fight a skeleton. To get rither it, you have to run up to the bombs that are around the level and pick up the bombs. Then you have to throw them at the skeleton until it dies. The next boss, it's a giant brown wolf with 6 tails. Oh, and as you get further and further into the level, lava starts to show up in some areas and you have to glide over them. This level is not a free roaming level. It is closed in like Ice cave. To get out off the level, you can go back to the start and jump out off the hole. But if you do that, you miss out on getting an extra life. Yes, after you defeat the boss at the end off the level, you get another life. Now it looks like red Sparx is back into the game! smilie

Oh, and if I could make this into a game, I would chose it to be on the PS2, PS3 and Wii and maby Xbox360.
---
The Doom Song
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Please read my story!
#25 Posted: 13:29:58 19/06/2009 | Topic Creator
Wow, I like it!

I'll have the info for Dragons of the Elements up soon.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 14:28:58 19/06/2009 by BlinktheCookie
Lavagolem Blue Sparx Gems: 979
#26 Posted: 15:16:22 19/06/2009
Cynder_543, you deserve an award.
I got nothing, I think my imagination stopped working. (sad face)
---
I have lost all faith in the gaming industry. ¬__¬
#27 Posted: 15:19:19 19/06/2009
Quote: Lavagolem
Cynder_543, you deserve an award.
I got nothing, I think my imagination stopped working. (sad face)

so has mkine i cant think of anything to draw
Robo-Spyro Platinum Sparx Gems: 5879
#28 Posted: 15:46:39 19/06/2009
The Legend of Spyro: The Legend of Spyro. Could do good.
---
no i will not write a signature for you
Lavagolem Blue Sparx Gems: 979
#29 Posted: 18:04:27 19/06/2009
I do happen to have ideas for a boss. UNDERWATER BOSS! He's a giant narwhal (like this one) http://www.lydwien.nl/dolfijn/foto/Narwal1.jpg he has torpedos that shoot out his mouth, he can shoot his horn, and his name is..........CLYDE THE NARWHAL. To kill him you need to wait for him to shoot his horn, and ram him in the spot where the horn came out of.
---
I have lost all faith in the gaming industry. ¬__¬
#30 Posted: 00:22:18 20/06/2009
Thanks again. :3

Lol, on with the levels. smilie

EDIT: Whops, I press the enter button and it ended posting the messige before I could go on with the levels.... smilie

EDIT 2: Okay, here are some more levels. :3

The Sunken City: This level is a water level. When you follow the red stone path, it leads you to this level. This level is the Fearful Valley’s lake. It is full off water and you have to swim a lot. But it is a sunken city. It used to be on land, the water monster flooded the place. It became a sunken city ever since. There are no animals living in it. The level is quit huge. At the end off the level, you face the next boss, it’s a giant wale cross with a fish and a T-Rex. It is the monster that caused the drought to happen in Dragon Kingdom.

Lake Narahari (Pronounced as Na-ra-ha-ri): This level is once again, a water level. But it’s different to The Sunken City. It doesn’t have a large city in the middle and it has some land. And it is a bit closed in. It has some tunnels in it too. It’s a bit like Sunken Ruins in AHT. It doesn’t have that much water in it and it is quit a problem solving level (lots off problem solving). It has an invisibility gadget thingy like in Sunken Ruins and you have to use it to get through a large lake that has got orange lava in it instead off water. To get to the other side, you have to follow Sakura. But she moves quit quickly.

Stormy forest Once you come out off Lake Narahari, you come up into this level. Lake Narahari is the Jungle Swamp’s lake So if you want to get back to Lake Narahari, just jump into the lake and chose “Yes” to go into the level. The level's name explains alot about the level.

Aqua Garden: This level is quit peacful. It has a fountian in the middle of the level and there is a house infront off it. When you go inside off the house and speak to the dragon inside, she says that this is her garden. Explains why there is a fountien in the level.

Rocky Falls: This level looks a bit like Spooky Swamp in Year of the Dragon. But it has alot off rocks and there is not lake in it.

Jungle Swamp: This is the last level in the game… This is the level were you find the dragon god. The level is green, and, once again, the level is light hearted and the music makes you want to jump up and boggy. smilie

I disided to add in three more levels inbetween Sunshin Mountian and Snowy Peak. So the next comment will telll you about those three levels.
---
The Doom Song
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Please read my story!
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 03:40:47 20/06/2009 by Cynder_543
#31 Posted: 04:04:40 20/06/2009 | Topic Creator
Your creativity button has been pushed time and time again, my freind.
#32 Posted: 05:01:41 20/06/2009

Lol, thanks. smilie

Lava Pit This level has got lots off lava in it. You need to do alot off gliding like in Cloudy Spirits. There is a huge lava pit in the middle. You can clime up it, but just try not to full down it! It will lead you to your death.

Magma Forge This level hasn't got that much lava in it. It has more platforms. It has a couple off large, yellow statues around the level. There are 7 off them. One off them, you can smash into (you get a heart crystal). The others, you can’t bash into them.

Lava frostbite: This level is another level that has lava in it. But it is suprisenly snowing as well. Thats because you are very close to Snowy Peak. smilie

Okay, now I will do the questions. :3

Q.1: Is there a main boss in this game?
A: No. This game isn’t a game were you have to find one boss and fight it. It is, unlike most games, is about Spyro trying to find the dragon god to heal him before he dies with the help off Sakura and his friends. It does have some evil lurking around though. I wouldn’t make it that you don’t face any bosses what so ever.

Q.2: How much collectables are there all together?
A: Well. You have to collect 6 heart crystals in every level and 3 Cagon eggs. There are 20 levels all together. So there are 144 heart crystals to collect and 60 cagon eggs. Oh, and there are thirteen thousand tresure in this game.

Q.3: Is there a way to get back to all the levels without having to do the game again?
A: Yes there is. When you get to Cloudy Sprits, you will find a Machine that takes you to different levels. Lava Pit, Fearful Valley, Stormy Forest and Jungle Swamp have one too. Oh, and Dragon Village also have one. Oh, and you can pay Moneybags some tresure to get a flying carpet so you can go to other levels without having to walk all the way to a level that has one off those machines in it.

Q.4: What is the game like?
A: It is like a mixture of AHT and YOTD.

Any questions you want to ask and there not on there, fill free to ask me. :3
---
The Doom Song
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Please read my story!
Leetdero Red Sparx Gems: 76
#33 Posted: 05:44:43 20/06/2009
That is sooooo FTW
---
Hey kids, I have this new hard to find hack that I would like to show you. It's called skill
#34 Posted: 07:04:46 20/06/2009
^ Thanks. :3
---
The Doom Song
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Please read my story!
#35 Posted: 07:44:28 20/06/2009
Quote: Robo-Spyro
The Legend of Spyro: The Legend of Spyro. Could do good.

HE your so funny smilie not
Fireball Emerald Sparx Gems: 3163
#36 Posted: 02:50:40 21/06/2009
I have a fanfic sized idea for a game called Spyro: Vileans of Chaos, it's about the Sorcerer, Grender, Gnasty Gnorc, Ripto, Red, and the Sorceress joining forces to destroy the world with a evil michion. Spyro must revisit the worlds in which these Vileans are found at (Spyro the dragon worlds, Ripto's Rage worlds, Year of the Dragon worlds, A Hero's Tail worlds, Spyro: Season of Ice worlds, and Shadow Legacy worlds.) to defeat each of them, but they're side kicks are they're too, it's a huge pulse polsing action, including NEW worlds such as Gnorc Gun powder Factory, Gnorc Castle, Ripto's Volcano, the Sorceress' Palace, Red's Temple, Grender's library, and the Sorcerer's lair.
---
OblivionSkull21, up and coming indie developer
spyrathedragon Gold Sparx Gems: 2683
#37 Posted: 16:19:06 21/06/2009
Well...ok...here i guess....xD

Spyra:Red's Revenge

Join Cynder,Spyro,Ember,Spyra,Flame,Violet,Sparx,Squee,and Alat in this this brand new advenchure!Red's back to couse even more trouble...you have to defeat him before he destroys the Dragon Realms with Indigo and Nick!Time is running out!

7 Years later after Spyro:A Hero's Tail......Red was sleeping in a bottle in the lab...he was still quite small too.Then he woke up to a loud sound.He grunted and sat up looking around.A shadow in shape of a dragon came forth to him,"Ah...someone to obey me at my couse...."said the female like voice.the dragoness took the bottle red was in,shook it up and down quickley then put it back down.Red stepped around in circles dizziley then collapsed onto the bottom on the jar.His eyes were seemingly spinning.The dragoness then laughed slightly then made an evil smile.She took Red out of the bottle and placed him into the room were he and Spyro last fought.She pressed the 'Size Up' button and then Red began to grow to his original size.Red gasped and smiled eviley at the dragoness."How can i ever thank you?"said Red looking at the dragoness,"Well,for starters...you must team up with me and Nick and kill spyro and his little friends too!"Said the dragoness laughing evily."Ah...i see..."Said Red smiling evily.This was his chance to defeat Spyro ONCE AND FOR ALL!"I'll do it!"Said Red,he looked at the dragoness..his new leader..and smiled."Good..."Said the dragoness,then she gave red a black and blue staff with a glowing black orb on the top..she took off the necklace he was wearing and replaced it with a scorceres cape,and then put a blue eye shaped gem necklace around his neck and a gold earing on his is right ear."There"Said the dragoness looking at her work.Red looked at himself and admired the dragonesses art.Then he and the dragoness took off to flight.Red said,"Oh,and by the way....who are you anyway?"The dragoness smiled and said,"Indigo..Indigo the Betrayer if you must call me...."Red looked at Indigo,"Then we shall make a great pare...along with your other friend that is....Nick...."Then they flew off together.

each dragon has their own level that you meet them in.

Spyro,Sparx,Spyra,and Squee: Peace Lands
Cynder: Dark Caverns
Flame: Burning Islands
Ember: Sunny Skys
Violet: Darigan Temple
Alat: Earth Golem's Land
Stella: Starry Lands

Unlockible Charicters:
Indigo Model: Deafeat Indigo
Nick Model: Deafeat Nick
Red Model: Deafeat Red
Rainbow Dragon Model: Complete Spyra's Impossible Task
Rainbow Breath: Completed Game 100%

Bonus Clips:
Bloopers: Complete Game Storey Mode
All Cut Scenes: Complete Spyro's Test and get 100% rating
Commercial For The Game: Complete Starry Lands 100%
Extended Game Play: Complete Peace Lands 100%
---
Lovatic for life. <3
The Peace Keepers
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Tango Gold Sparx Gems: 2076
#38 Posted: 20:40:25 21/06/2009
Um. Done that. Gimmie a sec to find the topic...

EDIT: Found it Click it
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:42:11 21/06/2009 by Tango
#39 Posted: 20:50:01 21/06/2009
//forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=19220

Heres the link to the topic where you can read about it. I will write about every boss battle and level.
---
#40 Posted: 04:25:03 22/06/2009 | Topic Creator
Quote: Cynder_543

Lol, thanks. smilie

Lava Pit This level has got lots off lava in it. You need to do alot off gliding like in Cloudy Spirits. There is a huge lava pit in the middle. You can clime up it, but just try not to full down it! It will lead you to your death.

Magma Forge This level hasn't got that much lava in it. It has more platforms. It has a couple off large, yellow statues around the level. There are 7 off them. One off them, you can smash into (you get a heart crystal). The others, you can’t bash into them.

Lava frostbite: This level is another level that has lava in it. But it is suprisenly snowing as well. Thats because you are very close to Snowy Peak. smilie

Okay, now I will do the questions. :3

Q.1: Is there a main boss in this game?
A: No. This game isn’t a game were you have to find one boss and fight it. It is, unlike most games, is about Spyro trying to find the dragon god to heal him before he dies with the help off Sakura and his friends. It does have some evil lurking around though. I wouldn’t make it that you don’t face any bosses what so ever.

Q.2: How much collectables are there all together?
A: Well. You have to collect 6 heart crystals in every level and 3 Cagon eggs. There are 20 levels all together. So there are 144 heart crystals to collect and 60 cagon eggs. Oh, and there are thirteen thousand tresure in this game.

Q.3: Is there a way to get back to all the levels without having to do the game again?
A: Yes there is. When you get to Cloudy Sprits, you will find a Machine that takes you to different levels. Lava Pit, Fearful Valley, Stormy Forest and Jungle Swamp have one too. Oh, and Dragon Village also have one. Oh, and you can pay Moneybags some tresure to get a flying carpet so you can go to other levels without having to walk all the way to a level that has one off those machines in it.

Q.4: What is the game like?
A: It is like a mixture of AHT and YOTD.

Any questions you want to ask and there not on there, fill free to ask me. :3

No wonder it sounds so hardcore, I loved both AHT and YOTD! I'm hoping to make Dragons of the Elements the same way.
#41 Posted: 10:53:02 22/06/2009
Now I will do the controls for Spyro. =P

Using an element: O
Switching elements: Same way as you do in AHT (using the pad).
Charge: ◘
Double jump: X and then press X again. Some guy teachers you this in Shadow Beach (Spyro forgot how to do it lol).
Head bash: X, X, triangle.
Jump: X
Wind wave (Used to be tail ball, but I changed it to wind wave): R2 + L2
Dive underwater: ◘
Paddle underwater: X
Charge underwater: ◘
Wall kick: X
Climb: Jump onto the ladder and Spyro will automatically grab onto it. Press X to jump off. Just move to the top off the ladder and Spyro will automatically jump up to the ledge.
Camra (move to right): R1
Camra (move to left): L1
Bring camra infront off you: L1 + R1
Get Sparx to point to nearest jem: R2 + R1 + L1 + L2
Glide: X, X and hold
Hover: Triangle
Aim (when hold rock in mouth: Triangle

With the camra, you can chose to have it on Active or Passive mode.
---
The Doom Song
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Please read my story!
#42 Posted: 23:33:23 26/06/2009 | Topic Creator
Lava Frostbite should ba called Freeze or Burn. Get it? Freezer burn!
#43 Posted: 09:13:35 27/06/2009
Sounds cool. =D
---
The Doom Song
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Please read my story!
Blackholes_Wolf Ripto Gems: 10760
#44 Posted: 09:18:08 27/06/2009
Breaking dancing Spyro
#45 Posted: 18:41:07 30/06/2009 | Topic Creator
Hey, C_543, do you think that your game could have an atlas, that way you can check up on your progress and warp to levels?
Aqua-Dragoness Gold Sparx Gems: 2851
#46 Posted: 19:46:54 30/06/2009
Out of curiosity Cynder_543, if this actually does turn into a Spyro game in the future (not saying that it will; but damn. I've gotten pictures in my head of the levels and I want to play it NOW. smilie)

Who would you like the developer to be?

~**
I thought of this idea yesterday, but it revolves around a dragon saving the 'Dream Kingdom', and it was inspired by Spyro. :3 I would like it on DS, and it's kinda platformy. Though it's 2-D, I can see it as a handheld.

(My dragon character is named Ziney, btw smilie)
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:48:07 30/06/2009 by Aqua-Dragoness
#47 Posted: 05:23:59 01/07/2009
Hey, C_543, do you think that your game could have an atlas, that way you can check up on your progress and warp to levels?

Yes it will. And, like AHT, it will tell you how many heart scales, gems and cagon eggs you've collected.

Quote: Aqua-Dragoness
Out of curiosity Cynder_543, if this actually does turn into a Spyro game in the future (not saying that it will; but damn. I've gotten pictures in my head of the levels and I want to play it NOW. smilie)

~**
I thought of this idea yesterday, but it revolves around a dragon saving the 'Dream Kingdom', and it was inspired by Spyro. :3 I would like it on DS, and it's kinda platformy. Though it's 2-D, I can see it as a handheld.

(My dragon character is named Ziney, btw smilie)

I don't know..... Eather Insomatic or Eurocom.

Oh, and there are a couple of things I forgot... In every level, there is at list one animal that you need to help out, just like in GTG and YOTD.

And these are the colours of the gems and there Value.

1. Red: 1
  2. Green: 2
  3. Orange: 5
  4. Purple: 10
  5. Blue: 15
---
The Doom Song
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Please read my story!
#48 Posted: 05:30:09 01/07/2009
I made a video of the prototype of the first level in my game that I'm making...

Here it is:

HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9026
#49 Posted: 02:19:50 02/07/2009
Quote: Cynder_543

Yes it will. And, like AHT, it will tell you how many heart scales, gems and cagon eggs you've collected.

Quote: Aqua-Dragoness
Out of curiosity Cynder_543, if this actually does turn into a Spyro game in the future (not saying that it will; but damn. I've gotten pictures in my head of the levels and I want to play it NOW. XD)

~**

(My dragon character is named Ziney, btw ^^)

I don't know..... Eather Insomatic or Eurocom.

Oh, and there are a couple of things I forgot... In every level, there is at list one animal that you need to help out, just like in GTG and YOTD.

And these are the colours of the gems and there Value.

1. Red: 1
  2. Green: 2
  3. Orange: 5
  4. Purple: 10
  5. Blue: 15

You mean... Insomniac? <.<;
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
#50 Posted: 15:57:12 02/07/2009
Quote:
I made a video of the prototype of the first level in my game that I'm making...

Here it is:

Cool Dude! I have to get that game on Spore!
---
Page 1 of 3 | Next | Last
1 2 3

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me