Page 1 of 1
Glitches and Oddities. [CLOSED]
NEW_SpyroLUVA Emerald Sparx Gems: 3308
#1 Posted: 20:56:56 31/05/2009 | Topic Creator
In Tiki Lodge, if you stand on the posts at the end of the bridge leading to the Srgt. Byrd mini level and glide for the top of the portal, you can enter the portal without freeing Srgt. Byrd. It may take a few tries but you can do it. I think this also works if you glide at the top of the portal Money Bags is in front of; you might not have to pay the fat bear after all.

In Bamboo Terrace if you reach the water fall in front of the exit portal and swim to the very edge of the falls and press square you will swim in the air. With this glitch activated you can enter the Bently portal with out freeing Bently. Swim over the hill into which the door is built and you will see the portal from the back. Don't be shy, it still works if you go in through the back, so to speak.

If you know any other glitches or oddities in this game, please tell me.
---
3 uses of teh Int@rw3bz: get info, waste time, and complain.
"Stick to your guns and keep on firin'!" - Max (Me)
Flamentah Yellow Sparx Gems: 1364
#2 Posted: 03:32:45 08/06/2009
I've tried the second one but not the one with Byrd. I gotta try that sometime smilie
---
Artists create the Beauty Musicians create the Melody Dancers create Grace so what do you create?
Sheep Gold Sparx Gems: 2009
#3 Posted: 17:44:34 28/08/2009
I have found a lot of glitches in this game.

In Fireworks Factory, if you one of the rhynocs that come out of a box, get to the box before a new one comes out, and stand on top of it. You can be thrown - not very high - up in the air, or get inside the box.

(This works with one of the boxes)Some of the Ninja boxes in Fireworks Factory is placed very close to one of the towers. If you go between the box and the wall, and turn Spyro around, you can do small proxy jumps. If you are lucky, you can get really high, on top of the tower, or allmost as high as the proxy jump in the Agent 9 area in Dino Mines.

Similar to the above glitch can be done with Bentley in Crystal Islands. Push a block against a wall, but with enough space between to enable Bentley to get in. Make Bentley have his back pointing towards the crack between the block and the wall, and jump backwards into it (Jumping backwards give slightly more height to the jump).

I have a lot of Spyro glitches on my youtube channel. Here are 3 more glitches
---
Baaah
My videos
Lavagolem Blue Sparx Gems: 979
#4 Posted: 17:48:55 28/08/2009
in frozen alters, in the cat-hokey arena, jump on top of the cat scratching post, Spyro will hover above it (and it looks like he's falling)
---
I have lost all faith in the gaming industry. ¬__¬
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me