Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 3 of 3
1 2 3
Hate Syndrome. [CLOSED]
Swifty 88 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1880
#101 Posted: 00:00:46 04/05/2009
sf8 i kick @$$ at mario kart wii
---
Shes just a beautiful girl with the weight of the world on he shoulders, and im a kick in the teeth sent by a world painted goldddd.
spyro fan 8 Ripto Gems: 2948
#102 Posted: 00:02:02 04/05/2009 | Topic Creator
Quote: Swifty 88

that was both off-topic and offensive.
#103 Posted: 00:02:33 04/05/2009
T.T soz life.....
---
Shes just a beautiful girl with the weight of the world on he shoulders, and im a kick in the teeth sent by a world painted goldddd.
#104 Posted: 01:09:44 04/05/2009 | Topic Creator
T.T soz life.....

not for me.
black dragon Ripto Gems: 2470
#105 Posted: 02:24:35 04/05/2009

I kick but with the report button .

So this is what happens when your friends with me <.< >.>
#106 Posted: 21:02:39 04/05/2009
Quote: black dragon

NO I BANISH YOU FROM THE FRUIT STAND!!!!!
---
#107 Posted: 22:40:56 04/05/2009 | Topic Creator
Simon runs with the body to the doctor. "Here,can you do anything?" the doctor searches the body....and finnaly says,"i cant...hes dead...but...i know what caused him to do this.." "t=what?" "hate syndrome...anyone who is near him gets it."the doctor looks down as simon realizes that he has it too.
#108 Posted: 23:06:07 04/05/2009 | Topic Creator
Simon screams and bolts out the door. He leaves Roku behind and just runs. Finnaly,he finds Marla,sneaks behind her with a bag...puts it over her head and drags her away...He hangs her in a cacoon-like structure on top of a white room...she talks,"what the hell are you doing!?" "Well,marla...where is stacie?" "like i'd ever tell a ***** like you!" "Well,a bit of language issues perhaps?" "Get me down!" "Well,first ill play a game. you like games right?" "Games!? Damn you! Who would screw around and play a game in a time like this!?" "Well..its called..*he takes out a metal bat.* pinnyata. It seems i have hate syndrome. i cvant contain it...so i just wont fight. its a disease that makes you uncontrolabaly kill yourself if pushed to it..600% easier to kill with hate syndrome.." "Fuc*. looks like i'll have to find a way out of this then." "a way out? i think i wont be seeing you ever again." he smiles and then raises the bat above his head. and swings it down on marla's head. she screams,"Ahh! get me the hell out of here! someone save me!" he reply's. "go to hell,*****" he swings again at her,spreading her blood across the room...he says,still hitting her "DIE*hit* YOU *****! *hit* DIE! DIE DIEEEE!!!!" he swings it as hard as he can...hitting her in the head.....

and killing her.
#109 Posted: 04:39:26 05/05/2009

Off topic again -.-
#110 Posted: 20:44:14 05/05/2009 | Topic Creator

Off topic again -.-

lol swifty's dead. *shot*
silver dragon Yellow Sparx Gems: 1071
#111 Posted: 20:48:53 05/05/2009
haha! poor swifty! *pulls out a axe* soon he'll be the one being axed. smilie
---
Why live life following someone else's map?
#112 Posted: 00:27:51 07/05/2009 | Topic Creator
Here is almost the end...

he laughs hysterically and runs...he finds staice and saves her....he helps her to her feet.....he cant hold anything in...he punches her in the face and she falls,he says,"Screw you,*****" he looks down at her and he gets out a kinfe and holds it to his throat...he says,"Goodbye...i hope i will see you later...in hell" "NO! DONT!" he is shocked and starts coming to himself..again.....he kicks her and realizes what he has done..he rememebers before he moved here..."i rememeber...i killed...i killed the innocent..stacie.." he looks down...he rememebers...the blurring images of stacie..thinking hes dying...he lowers the blade...rememebers how she looked up at him.....and said"will you forgive me?"...he comes closer and hears her say "yes,Simon.." they run out into the sunset together...and meet Roku.."is she dead?" "yeas,roku..." they laugh and run...but....forget one thing........the cops...they were following them the whole way...and now they turn t see them get out of the car...they point a gun at simon,one takes out a knife...simon takes out his....and runs at the cops...he stabs one...then he is cut,he stays standing...he kicks another and doges a swung gun...and chases them off by killing one...he goes home....

4 years later...

he is in the middle of beating a small child with a sword,when he rememebers the toruture...

1.beating a kid
2.stabbing a teacher
3.drowning puppies

and more...

he goes to stacie and they talk...they talked for 3 hours straight...until simon loses the hate syndrome..and 5 years later...he gets married...hoping to never have to kill again...and having strange dreams...of a silver dragon....

the end
#113 Posted: 23:11:34 07/05/2009
^wow great story the ending sucks HE TOOK MY JOB I GET PAID TO DROWN PUPPIES!!!!!

Saying the ending sucks is ....
#114 Posted: 23:12:26 07/05/2009
^wow great story the ending sucks HE TOOK MY JOB I GET PAID TO DROWN PUPPIES!!!!!

i like drowning puppies
---
#115 Posted: 23:13:26 07/05/2009 | Topic Creator

gay. smilie jk
#116 Posted: 23:14:47 07/05/2009
NO PUPPIES GET UR HEADS IN THE TOILET follow rufus example
---
#117 Posted: 13:13:18 09/05/2009 | Topic Creator
wellllllllllllllll i thought the ending was good. ._.
#118 Posted: 13:17:55 09/05/2009
what ending? where? 8O
---
#119 Posted: 13:19:42 09/05/2009 | Topic Creator
Quote: spyro fan 8
Here is almost the end...

he laughs hysterically and runs...he finds staice and saves her....he helps her to her feet.....he cant hold anything in...he punches her in the face and she falls,he says,"Screw you,*****" he looks down at her and he gets out a kinfe and holds it to his throat...he says,"Goodbye...i hope i will see you later...in hell" "NO! DONT!" he is shocked and starts coming to himself..again.....he kicks her and realizes what he has done..he rememebers before he moved here..."i rememeber...i killed...i killed the innocent..stacie.." he looks down...he rememebers...the blurring images of stacie..thinking hes dying...he lowers the blade...rememebers how she looked up at him.....and said"will you forgive me?"...he comes closer and hears her say "yes,Simon.." they run out into the sunset together...and meet Roku.."is she dead?" "yeas,roku..." they laugh and run...but....forget one thing........the cops...they were following them the whole way...and now they turn t see them get out of the car...they point a gun at simon,one takes out a knife...simon takes out his....and runs at the cops...he stabs one...then he is cut,he stays standing...he kicks another and doges a swung gun...and chases them off by killing one...he goes home....

4 years later...

he is in the middle of beating a small child with a sword,when he rememebers the toruture...

1.beating a kid
2.stabbing a teacher
3.drowning puppies

and more...

he goes to stacie and they talk...they talked for 3 hours straight...until simon loses the hate syndrome..and 5 years later...he gets married...hoping to never have to kill again...and having strange dreams...of a silver dragon....

the end

right here.
#120 Posted: 06:48:41 10/05/2009

i like drowning puppies

I hate people who constantly go off topic .
#121 Posted: 10:25:37 10/05/2009
oh, yeah, that was good. smilie
---
#122 Posted: 00:22:11 11/05/2009
I just finished reading it . Great story smilie .
First | Previous | Page 3 of 3
1 2 3

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me