Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 3 | Next | Last
1 2 3
Hate Syndrome. [CLOSED]
spyro fan 8 Ripto Gems: 2948
#1 Posted: 01:14:24 24/04/2009 | Topic Creator
first of all, this is what you get when u are friends with black dragon.......and watch higurashi......this is gonna be bloody awsomeness!!

This is hate syndrome...a fan fic of humans (possibly the first)...the students think there is something strange occuring when civilians end up dead mesteriously and check it out...then wierd things happen to them...suicides....dissapearences....and even betrayel....

main character..

Simon...a 17 year old high-school student in florida thinks weekends are the best...hanging out with his best friend,Roku. and his gf,Stacie....but when Stacie goes missing.....he snaps and will do anything to get her back...

ill start tomorrow cuz im still working on chapter one right now.....tell me what you think of it please? smilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:16:53 24/04/2009 by spyro fan 8
#2 Posted: 10:23:16 24/04/2009 | Topic Creator
i'll start after school. smilie
silver dragon Yellow Sparx Gems: 1071
#3 Posted: 19:32:09 24/04/2009
cool, but is this a story?
---
Why live life following someone else's map?
#4 Posted: 19:32:33 24/04/2009
well not exactly cool but you know... smilie
---
#5 Posted: 19:38:13 24/04/2009 | Topic Creator
chapter 1: weekends.

"YAY! ITS FINALY THE WEEKEND!",simon,a 17 year old acting 6 screams ahead of everyone else as he rushes through the crowd to wait for Roku and Stacie to come.."So,.."Stacie says,"How was your first day of school,Simon?" "It was good..Hey,i moved here 5 days and this was the first chance i had,so it was alright." "Hell yea!",Roku says as he catches up to them. "hey simon,your pretty lucky,your first day....and youve already made a gf..and got someone awsome like me as a best friend!" "Awsome??",Stacie interupts as she hits him over the head. "That'll show you who's better.." "Aw,come on! what did i do!?" Stacie and Simon laugh as they walk home together..

they reach home...

"Well..",Stacie says."i guess i'll see 'Ya tomorow? i have quite a few things to get done later on tonight." "Yea,sure!'",Simon says as they smile and wave goodbye. Simon was a tall,skinny black haired student. Roku was always a joker. with red hair and white clothes most of the time. Stacie always wore purple and has pearl earings and brown hair. Simon was serious most of the time,but could joke around occasionally when one of them needed a good laugh.

Saturday...

Roku wasn't home...Simon talks to Roku's dad. "where is roku?" "a-an attack....he is injured in the hospital...im sorry Simon,i need to visit Roku....ill have him know you came by later on if he gets back.." he closes the door....."wait...if?" he stares at the ground as roku's dad leaves...."r-r-roku..." he wondered what happened.....later he found it was attempted murder....but that was as happy as Simon's life gets from then on.

good? smilie
#6 Posted: 19:40:50 24/04/2009 | Topic Creator
Quote: silver dragon
well not exactly cool but you know... smilie

well just read it. smilie ull see how it gets better.
smilie
#7 Posted: 19:49:42 24/04/2009
wow! this is cool, coz it's something that could happen, and like you said on your silver stor I want more candy! *gets icecream* yay sugar! smilie

really cool though!
---
#8 Posted: 20:05:44 24/04/2009 | Topic Creator
ok...

chapter 2: Can you cheat death?

Simon is visiting Roku in the hospital,when a doctor comes in.."Well,we took the blood samples...and it seems he'll be ok in a few days. He was really hurt from that knife,even though it was just a graze on the arm...there seemed to be some speacial drug on it. He could've died without these pills,here." he holds up a bottle of pills that say,For:Kisume,Roku. "He could've died if we didn't have these...there is just one thing else..." "What?" "we are almost out of these already..could you go to the store and buy us some? heres some money." "well-uh-well i dont-i mean..umm...ok?" Simon was a small bit confused as he took the money and got on his bike,going to the pharmacy.

he arrives...

He walks through the doors..."Hmm......oh,here." he walks over to a cashier..."Could you get a re-fill of these? my friend is dying and-" "ok here you go." "well that was fast..." he looks at the clock. "darn! i'd better get going. heres the money!" he says as he runs full-speed out the doors...he accidently knocks over Stacie.."oh,sorry are you ok?" he helps her up. "yea...hey i guess i did see you tomorrow..today...IM CONFUSED NOW!" he laughs a bit,"Hey,Roku is injured..you wanna see him with me?" "ok,sure!"

they hand the doctor the pills as they meet roku...

"Here. is he okay?".......there is an awkward silience...."follow me you two....," they follow him in..."well as i left for 10 seconds...the killer attacked again.....we found out he is someone who works here....either johnny...or marla......well...it seems your friend is going to die." "WHAT!!!?!??!??!" they all say. "YOU CANT BE SERIOUS!" simon gets mad...."c'mon Roku! you can get through this....cant you!?" they wait to see if his pulse remains....or if thier friend will die...

good?
#9 Posted: 20:17:39 24/04/2009
heck yeah! don't die roku!
---
#10 Posted: 20:20:18 24/04/2009 | Topic Creator
heck yeah! don't die roku!

lol......
#11 Posted: 20:22:39 24/04/2009
no, I'm serious. don't die!
---
#12 Posted: 20:36:46 24/04/2009 | Topic Creator
i will die! smilie smilie jk
Swifty 88 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1880
#13 Posted: 20:38:24 24/04/2009
STUPID ClIFF HANGER IT WAS GETTING GOOD WRITE MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PWZ FOR WIGGIE HE LUVS YOU OR ROKU I WANA KNOW WHAT THE F*C* HAPPENES!!!!
---
Shes just a beautiful girl with the weight of the world on he shoulders, and im a kick in the teeth sent by a world painted goldddd.
#14 Posted: 20:58:24 24/04/2009 | Topic Creator
Quote: Swifty 88
STUPID ClIFF HANGER IT WAS GETTING GOOD WRITE MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PWZ FOR WIGGIE HE LUVS YOU OR ROKU I WANA KNOW WHAT THE F*C* HAPPENES!!!!

lol guys..
#15 Posted: 21:16:52 24/04/2009 | Topic Creator
Chapter 3: Roku...

They wait for the machine to tell if they will be walking out of the hospital with Roku...or if he will die..."Why don't you two take a walk,and i'll see what i can do...?" They exit the hospital and walk along a road...."Well,Stacie...i wonder what's gonna happen to Roku.." "So do i Simon....so do i.." they meet up with johnny and marla and ask them about the attempted murder.."Hey! Johnny! Marla!",Simon says to them.."What do you want?",Marla replies,being annoyed at the sound of his voice. "We want to know if you tried to kill roku!" "Us? *laugh* don't be ridiculus. I hated that boy even before you moved in this town...but would never try to kill him." Johnny speaks,"I would'nt do such a thing! how dare you be so fast to jump to such conclusions!?" "Well...i-" Stacie says,"Leave Simon alone! Can't you see he's going through tough times here???!!" Johnny draws his switch-blade. "There is only one way to settle this,a duel." Simon is in shock. "What!?" "If you win,i'll tell you who tried to kill Roku...if you lose....then i'll take your life." Simon doesnt believe that Johnny would kill him...Simon picks up a metal bat,that he found last week. And guards against the knife. "Stacie! get outta the way!" She moves as johnny and Simon lower both weapons.."Well,well Simon,i never knew you had such good reflexes." "Shut up!" "Getting a bit mad are we?" Johnnys voice sounding sarcastic now.."huh!??" An Ambulence arrives in time for Simon to move back a bit. a doctor comes out.."It was you after all......Marla" everything grows still as they realize marla wanted to kill Roku.

yea. there is more fight scenes to come...smilie swifty,i bet you remember where i got johnny from. smilie
silver wind Green Sparx Gems: 168
#16 Posted: 21:36:39 24/04/2009
Another great story from spyro fan 8! smilie What happens next? smilie
---
I'm lacking people to talk to. smilie
#17 Posted: 23:19:55 24/04/2009 | Topic Creator
Quote: silver wind
Another great story from spyro fan 8! smilie What happens next? smilie

yes. good story of mine? smilie read and find out..smilie
#18 Posted: 13:33:03 25/04/2009
cool or what!!! smilie write more please.
---
#19 Posted: 13:39:51 25/04/2009 | Topic Creator
Chapter 4: Recovering...

They wonder if this is all real...that Marla would have killed Roku...Finnaly,she says,"well...its true,that i tried to kill him...but only because he was so annoying-" "ANNOYING!!!??",Simon interupts"You tried to kill him because you thought he was annoying!?well i have a truth also! It's that noone gives a damn about what you think!" Everyone stares at Marla...then she says,"Well...noone gives a damn about what I think? What about my brother,Johnny? Do you johnny?" "Johnny's your brother!?",Stacie says as she walks towards the crowd of people. "Yes...dumb kids,you couldnt even notice how much we look alike?",she responds...Marla has long,curly blue hair.Johnny has brown hair,with deep blue eyes looking innocent always,noone understood yet why he was so into wanting to fight Simon. "Really,i wouldve never guessed.",Simon oddly says sounding sarcastic but also meaning it. it was approaching 10:00 at night. So Simon wanted to finish this. "Well,Marla. I guess the cops would love to hear this.",Simon says as he takes out his cell-phone and flips it open...Johnny has changed strangely over the past 10 minutes,Not wanting to fight Simon.So instead Marla kicks johnny in the stomach as he falls over. She runs up to Simon,Takes the phone and runs...johnny is groaning in pain on the ground. Simon helps him to his feet. "Johnny...she got away.",Simon tells him. "Simon...-....-I'm sorry for starting a fight earler...it was just something that came over me..." "It's ok." Simon turns back to the doctors."Roku,is Roku okay?" "I'm afraid he can't come out of the hospital for a few days,maybe a week...but follow me and you can visit him...

Hospital....

"Here he is." the doctor says as he leads Stacie and Simon through the door. "Hey,Roku...you okay?",Simon says to Roku. "Yea are you? we've been worried.",stacie tells him. "Woah,guys.."Roku smiles.."Yea im okay,take it easy on the questions." The three of them laugh.."Hey,Roku.."Simon starts to say,"we know who attacked you..it was Marla...she wanted to kill you..." "well,did you kill her?" "no. she got away." "DAMN,NOO!!!!" "what!? roku! stay calm!" "How can I!?!?!? her next victim is your dad!" Simon stares in suprise as he rememebers Marla walking the way to his house when she stole his phone.. "by this time,your dad could be........Dead...

awsomeness? smilie
#20 Posted: 13:40:37 25/04/2009 | Topic Creator
cool or what!!! smilie write more please.

I did. smilieDDDDdd
#21 Posted: 17:26:43 25/04/2009
wow, I can admit I wasn't expecting that but please continue!
---
#22 Posted: 21:07:57 25/04/2009 | Topic Creator
i will soon. smilie
#23 Posted: 18:15:33 26/04/2009
ok, I'll wait...
---
#24 Posted: 18:18:58 26/04/2009 | Topic Creator
i have to delay it...im sorry,fans! smilie but alot of other things are happening...ill do the best i can but i cant promise anything..
#25 Posted: 20:32:50 26/04/2009
Quote: spyro fan 8
Chapter 3: Roku...

They wait for the machine to tell if they will be walking out of the hospital with Roku...or if he will die..."Why don't you two take a walk,and i'll see what i can do...?" They exit the hospital and walk along a road...."Well,Stacie...i wonder what's gonna happen to Roku.." "So do i Simon....so do i.." they meet up with johnny and marla and ask them about the attempted murder.."Hey! Johnny! Marla!",Simon says to them.."What do you want?",Marla replies,being annoyed at the sound of his voice. "We want to know if you tried to kill roku!" "Us? *laugh* don't be ridiculus. I hated that boy even before you moved in this town...but would never try to kill him." Johnny speaks,"I would'nt do such a thing! how dare you be so fast to jump to such conclusions!?" "Well...i-" Stacie says,"Leave Simon alone! Can't you see he's going through tough times here???!!" Johnny draws his switch-blade. "There is only one way to settle this,a duel." Simon is in shock. "What!?" "If you win,i'll tell you who tried to kill Roku...if you lose....then i'll take your life." Simon doesnt believe that Johnny would kill him...Simon picks up a metal bat,that he found last week. And guards against the knife. "Stacie! get outta the way!" She moves as johnny and Simon lower both weapons.."Well,well Simon,i never knew you had such good reflexes." "Shut up!" "Getting a bit mad are we?" Johnnys voice sounding sarcastic now.."huh!??" An Ambulence arrives in time for Simon to move back a bit. a doctor comes out.."It was you after all......Marla" everything grows still as they realize marla wanted to kill Roku.

yea. there is more fight scenes to come...smilie swifty,i bet you remember where i got johnny from. smilie

the outsiders damit
---
Shes just a beautiful girl with the weight of the world on he shoulders, and im a kick in the teeth sent by a world painted goldddd.
#26 Posted: 20:36:29 26/04/2009
i h8 u i wana find out if johnnys dad is dead or not or if it really was marla and wth stupid copyrights screw those johnny has a good role btw he has blond hair and black eyes and looks like a kicked puppy xDDDDDDdd
---
#27 Posted: 20:41:34 26/04/2009 | Topic Creator
lol outsider RULE! *shot* ok thats enough. smilie
#28 Posted: 20:43:20 26/04/2009
ya lolz
---
#29 Posted: 21:09:37 26/04/2009
Hey,I may not be able to get on my computer much anymore. But,this is getting good. And spyro fan 8,what is with that avi? I apologize if i'm being too off-topic.
---
#30 Posted: 21:11:50 26/04/2009 | Topic Creator
ok....erm.........i made it randomly on photobucket. smilie
#31 Posted: 21:13:35 26/04/2009
ok i just did continue
---
#32 Posted: 01:08:10 27/04/2009 | Topic Creator
here comes more! smilie *coming in my next post*
#33 Posted: 01:25:15 27/04/2009 | Topic Creator
Chapter 5: A close encounter...

He stares at Roku,"WHAT!?! my dad cant be dead!" "Simon...hurry! go! i'll stay here. you and stacie go!" he turns to stacie and says,"Stacie,lets go." "No,simon. i'm sorry but i cant watch you go into something as dangerous as this...ill stay with Roku. Good luck,and be safe...Simon." He walks out the door saying goodbye to his friends as he approaches the outside.."dad...im going to protect you...it cant be true...marla cant kill you.." he runs to his house and sees marla opening his door...he rememebers the large knife in his pocket as he feels it..."the knife...stacie gave it to me as soon as i moved here...ill use it to stop marla",he says as he looks at the sky..marla is in the house and kicks simon's dad to the ground...she takes a lamp to his skull...she is about to do it again when simon comes in and tackles her,.,...he puches her in the chest and then tries to stab her but she moves her head..."DAMMIT,MARLA! what happened to you!?" "I'll tell you under one condition." "whats that?" "if you can live through..THIS!" she pushes him off and holds the lamp above her head....simons dad awakens and grabs the lamp and takes it from her...she turns around while simon gets up and stabs her back. she falls,but takes off her sweat-shirt so all she has on is her tank-top...she reveals a thick layer of metal was hiding in her shirts...she throws simon into the wall and picks up the lamp and also throws his dad...she takes the knife simon had and put it to his dads throat.."well simon..i guess you lose..."

part 2 coming soon. smilie
#34 Posted: 19:14:37 27/04/2009
WOW! smilie Great story so far,please continue! smilie
---
#35 Posted: 19:33:05 27/04/2009 | Topic Creator
I will soon....smilie
#36 Posted: 19:37:25 27/04/2009
wow! cool, who knew marla was that well prepared. smilie more soon please.
---
#37 Posted: 19:44:44 27/04/2009 | Topic Creator
smilie k...FOR DA FANS! *shot*
#38 Posted: 19:47:53 27/04/2009
why do you keep saying

*shot*
?
---
#39 Posted: 19:49:19 27/04/2009 | Topic Creator
>.< you didnt know about those? smilie there is *bricked* *shot* and probably a few others i dont know about. smilie

off topic: hi. smilie
#40 Posted: 19:51:50 27/04/2009
*axed* smilie
---
#41 Posted: 19:53:23 27/04/2009 | Topic Creator
lol good one. *PONYBOY STOLE MEH POST!>.<*
#42 Posted: 19:59:26 27/04/2009
*crushed by a wall* I'm ok.... *hand twiches from under the wall* smilie
---
#43 Posted: 20:00:24 27/04/2009 | Topic Creator
*ponyboy sets swifty on...FIYA! (fire)* smilie meerkat manor.
#44 Posted: 20:01:21 27/04/2009
*eaten by my killer bird* smilie
---
#45 Posted: 20:02:47 27/04/2009 | Topic Creator
*pony boy shoots......ME! smilie*
#46 Posted: 20:03:46 27/04/2009
*ponyboy sets swifty on...FIYA! (fire)* smilie meerkat manor.

*ponyboy sends sf8 to hell T.T)
---
#47 Posted: 20:05:25 27/04/2009
*killed by tripping on a daisy* smilie
---
#48 Posted: 20:07:23 27/04/2009 | Topic Creator
*trips onto johnnys opened switchblade* smilie
#49 Posted: 20:09:19 27/04/2009
smilie how did we get on this any way?
---
#50 Posted: 20:10:17 27/04/2009 | Topic Creator
by being shot. smilie
Page 1 of 3 | Next | Last
1 2 3

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me