Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2
My Spyro Fan Fiction [CLOSED]
zacoda1 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1121
#51 Posted: 11:25:33 24/08/2007
guy doesnt make nice plan lol
---
The ones with the greatest courage...Tested by All might and will...Will traverse A Farly advanced Obstacle....The test of life...
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9026
#52 Posted: 22:05:03 24/08/2007 | Topic Creator
Chapter 17- Guy's Plan
GATE'S LABORATORY 2301 HOURS

We open in a dark hallway. A figure is moving swiftly through it, until he rounds a corner, where he stops. He starts walking toward the doorway at the end; the hallway glows red due to his visor. He stops and reads the sign on the door, 'EMERGENCIES ONLY.' He smiles and pushes the door open. He walks into an enormous circular room. There are four tubes filled with a strange green liquid lighting up the room. They are each connected to computers. One of these computers is flickering brightly. The figure turns his attention to it. Several ancient symbols and text are flashing on and off it, then the outline of a dragon appears. The computer scans it, notifying several malfunctions in the body, while the computer also takes a pulse, blood pressure, reflex. The figure glares at the machine.

"Hmph. At this rate, I'll have to wait at least another day. I don't have that time." He looks over at a flashing green button, an evil grin forming. He taps the computer with his staff. The screen suddenly flashes white, along with the thing floating in the tube. A sign flashes on the screen, 'HEALING COMPLETE.' The figure presses the green button. The liquid drains from the tube. The dozens of wires and oxygen mask that were attached to the thing in it detach themselves, and the creature slumps on the floor. The figure walks over and rubs it. "WAKE UP!" He yelled. The dragon jumped to his feet, turning to face the figure.

"HEY! What the heck do you think you're doing? You don't work for master Gate!" Spyro growled. "Who are you?" The figure smiled.

"That is of no importance to you, Spyro. You may call my Guy" Spyro looked at the figure in shock. The shock soon turned to anger again.

"Why are you here?" Guy shook his head.

"Well, I could easily ask you the same question, Spyro. I've come to talk with you. As of now you are slaving under Gate and his puppet, Nightmare Severus." Spyro suddenly lunged forward, to try and tackle Guy. He dodged the attack and slammed Spyro with his staff. Spyro growled at him.

"That's Scrimegour's staff! How did you..." Guy laughed.

"'That's Scrimegour's staff!' give me a break! You don't know the truths about this? Oh well. Now... on to business. You're toiling under Severus's will. Do you want to know why?" Spyro shook his head.

"I'm not working for him! He showed me the light! He showed me the wonders of being evil!" Spyro smiled, but Guy shook his head.

"WRONG!" He yelled, as he shot a fireball at Spyro, knocking him into the glass tube and breaking it. A few small cuts appeared on him. "Severus has you under his control because of the prophecy." Spyro rubbed his head.

"What prophecy?" Spyro grumbled.

"The prophecy that states that you, a purple dragon born with the gift of the ancients, would finally kill the Dark Lord once and for all." Spyro looked at him in confusion.

"But how would Severus know this?" Guy sighed.

"If I am correct, and I always am, you were reincarnated. After freeing that little black dragon from the ice, you suddenly gained memory of your ENTIRE first life." Spyro nodded. An evil grin appeared on Guy's face. "Before Vraël was transformed into Severus, he had a wife, and they had an egg. He used his magic to predict the type of dragon it would be. It was to be a purple dragon, of ancient descent." Guy laughed again, Spyro began to shiver in fear mouthing "not true" and "impossible" to himself. "It was then, that he found the master gem and transformed. After his transformation, he used his newfound abilities to peer into the master gem, and saw something horrible. That his own son, would be the one to kill the newfound darkness and power in him." Spyro's eyes widened.

"NO! I..." he began as tears started rolling down his face, "DON'T BELIEVE..." Guy shot another fireball at him.

"SILENCE!" He continued. "In his demented rage, he casted a spell that froze your egg in time, and hit it in a tree. He then killed his wife, who had witnessed the event. YOU..." he pointed to Spyro, "...ARE HIS SON!" Spyro's hands shook with rage.

"No.... NO.... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" Guy laughed and shook his head.

"Who had sent Cynder and Gaul to try and destroy you; this "Dark Master?" NO! He did this under Severus's orders. When he failed, Severus sent Kira after you. It was your toughest battle ever, but you prevailed with a newly rediscovered Convexity Fury. Severus, outraged by this, transformed into his original dragon form. Does the name, Damian ring a bell?" Spyro gapsed.

"Damian... the dark..." Guy laughed again.

"The dragon that killed you using dark magic? YES! That was Severus's form before he was corrupted by the master gem! It was HIS fault you died! And it was HIS fault that Cynder was frozen in the ice for 150 years! What Severus didn't expect was Vic using his magic to create a second life for you. When your egg was created. Severus came out of hiding, brainwashed hundreds of magical creatures and marched on the dragon realms. Within his ranks were two humans, who served as his generals. One, was Deblin Spiro, and the other, Jonathan Scrimegour." Spyro gasped at the name.

"The dragons fought bravely, but Severus, Spiro and Scrimegour managed to find their way to your egg. Your parents for your second life, fought bravely, but Severus killed them when Spiro and Scrimegour couldn't defeat them. It was then that Vic secretly teleported you and your brother's egg to a secure location. It was also then, that Scrimegour found a staff, this staff, hidden in the back room. He took it, then marched with Severus to begin attacking the innocent." Guy shook his head. "This night was known as 'The Massacre.'" Spyro sat up, completely shocked.

"But what of Deblin? He had actually faked being brainwashed, and once your egg was safe, followed Severus and began killing his troops using the magic and swordsmanship abilities that Severus bestowed upon him. Finally, he found Severus. The two dueled, it was like nothing ever seen. Terrifying spells flying back and forth, but in the end, Spiro stabbed Severus through the heart, supposedly killing him." Guy shook his head. "But it didn't. Only the host body would be destroyed if Severus was killed the normal way. So his spirit found his way toward Gate, who gave him a body by using computer programing, and turning him into a nightmare." Guy shook his head.

"The only way to kill Severus is to destroy the master gem. But only those of ancient descent can touch the gem, other who try, are turned to stone. That's where you come in." Guy laughed. "You are to seek the gem and bring it to me, where we will hatch my master plan." Spyro leaned in, eager to know. Guy leaned up to him and whispered. An evil grin appeared on Spyro's face. (Authors note: What, you think I'm gonna actually reveal it?)

"I'm in," He replied, his blood red eyes sparkling in the light of Guy's visor and the light of the orb. Spyro reached out with his tattooed hand and touched the orb. A stunning blood red aura surrounded him as his entire body suddenly doubled in muscle mass. His normally golden spikes, horns and underbelly, now turned blood red, and his teeth became more fang-like. The two villains shook hands.

"Then... IT BEGINS!" Guy shouted and teleported away. Spyro stood there.

"I'll have to continue to show loyalty to Gate, if I want to be able to keep a close eye on Severus. Oh well..." He smiled and walked out of the room, the blood red aura slowly dieing down.

END CHAPTER 17

Next time, Chapter 18- To the Desert!
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
#53 Posted: 22:17:54 24/08/2007
interesting.......although guy might of lied to him i dont know but.....i intend to find out smilie
---
The ones with the greatest courage...Tested by All might and will...Will traverse A Farly advanced Obstacle....The test of life...
#54 Posted: 13:57:42 25/08/2007 | Topic Creator
Chapter 18- To the Desert!
PEACH'S CASTLE 0800 HOURS

All the heroes are standing by the front door, waiting for Cynder, who was mysteriously gone from her room when Pikachu went to check on her in the middle of the night. She finally walks down the stares, her head drooping. Bowser notices her. "Hey! They she is! Where were you last night?" Cynder looked up.

"Oh... I was just out flying... I couldn't fall asleep." She lied. Bowser nodded and turned to Luigi.

"Alright, Luigi... you sure the Jeep can fit all of us?" Luigi nodded.

"Yeah... but one of you four has to fly." Cynder looks up.

"I'll..." But Cynder is stopped by Epsilon.

"I'll go myself. I'll see you later." Epsilon teleports away. They all look at each other, silently.

"Let's get in the car." Shadow said. They all nodded and left the castle
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
KOOPAHARI DESERT 0945 HOURS

The Jeep comes to a screeching halt in front of a large dome. It has the face of a Koopa on it. There are several solar panels on top of the roof. "Those must be the panels Dr. Lelenthal was talking about!" White Mage said. Zero nodded.

"So how are we supposed to get inside?" He asked. Epsilon suddenly floated around from the other side to the front door. He opened it and seven nightmares charged out and circled around him. He slammed the ground with his fist, which was glowing green, and an earth breath shockwave rippled out around him, destroying the nightmares. He turned to the others.

"Are you coming or not?" He said. They all nodded and followed him inside.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
KOOPASEUM 0950 HOURS

The walk into a large hallway. The floor and walls are gold, decorated with purple tapestry, displaying Gate's logo on it. Luigi sighs. "Well," he began, "there's are proof Gate has this building under his control." They arrive at a circular structure at the front of the hallway. "This would be the arena. I remember it from when I went here on an adventure with Mario. If we were to find the dark gem anywhere, it would be here."

"Not so fast. You've been having much too easy of a time with this. I'm here to spice things up! Ah ha ha ha!" Cynder looks up.

"That laugh..... NO!" A purple box appears over her, and Nightmare Severus teleports in.

"Yes! It is I... and I've come to wreck horror on you unlucky little heroes!" Bowser laughs.

"HA! Big deal! I fought someone who looked JUST like you! This should be a..." Severus raises his arms in the air. A bolt of lightning flashes on Bowser, burning him. "...snap?" He finished, steam pouring out of his mouth. He falls over backwards. Severus floats over them all and waves one hand in the air. Seven shadow balls fly out and start falling at them fast. Zero quickly takes out his saber and swings it, deflecting most of the energy balls. One heads toward Cynder, who shoots it back at Severus with her flame breath. Severus dodges the attack and puts his hands forward, a steady stream of flames launches itself at Shadow. Shadow barely dodges the attack while delivering a kick to Severus foot.

"Tsk tsk. It will take more than that to defeat moi!" He raises his hands again. Shadow quickly jumps to avoid a bolt of lightning, then rolls to dodge a second. He pulls out a sparkling green gem.

"Chaos... CONTROL!" He calls out. Everything suddenly freezes, except Epsilon and Cynder. Shadow and Epsilon quickly begin delivering punches to the frozen Severus, while Cynder stares at the frozen, and now oddly colored environment. Shadow looks at her.

"How are you not frozen? That's... not possible." Cynder goes up to Severus and melees him with her tail. Shadow puts the gem away and everything unfreezes.

"YOWCH! What happened? DRAT! Someone here has a Chaos Emerald." Severus snaps his fingers and vanishes. Suddenly, four purple boxes appear and four Severus follow. "Can you pierce this illusion?" They all ask simultaneously. Luigi super jumps into Severus 1, who disappears after he is struck and reappears next to Flame.

"Boo!" He says. Flame jumps back, before shooting out fireballs in an unusual pattern, such that Severus 1 can't dodge them all. When the attack finishes, Severus 1 vanishes in a puff of smoke. Meanwhile, Pikachu is shooting thunderbolts at Severus 2, who responds with his own bolts of lightning. Ember sneaks up behind him, and uppercuts Severus 2, who turns and fires a stream of ice out of his hands. Ember uses her flame breath to cancel out the attack and jumps up to Severus 2 before body slamming him. Severus 2 disappears. Doopliss head butts Severus 3, who flies into White Mage's mallet. She then runs after Severus 3, she plants her mallet on the ground, and uses it like a pole vault to lift her into the air. She tackles Severus 3, and then casts Holy, causing it to disappear.

Cynder is flying away from a stream of dark energy coming from the real Severus. Epsilon flies up into the air and knocks Cynder and himself out of the way of the attack. Pikachu then Iron Tails Severus, while Bowser slashes Severus with his claw. Severus falls to the ground.

"ARGH! No! I've lost!" Severus lies on the ground. "How is this possible?" Cynder walks up to him, smirking.

"It could be the fact that you're outnumbered, idiot." Severus glares at her, before rising in the air.

"You may have beaten me, but I shall return!" Severus teleports out.

"That was... weird." Bowser comments.

END CHAPTER 18

Chapter 19- Commander Yammark
---
#55 Posted: 15:35:44 25/08/2007
yammark? o-0
^
---
#56 Posted: 16:22:36 25/08/2007 | Topic Creator
He's a boss in Megaman X6, that game is also where Gate and High Max come from. >.>

Chapter 19- Commander Yammark

They walk into the arena, there are several wires extending in from doors at the bottom to a giant computer. A robot is hovering there typing into it. "YES!" He screams. "YES! Soon the fertilization shall be complete!" Shadow elbows Bowser.

"Look! The dark gem. The computer's plugged into it!" Bowser looks from Shadow's angle and sees an extension cord wrapped around the glowing dark gem.

"GRAH!" Everyone turns and glares at Bowser. Suddenly, the robot looks up. His eyes widen as he glares at them.

"YOU! Gate has told me much about you. Powerful you are... but more powerful I am!" Bowser smacks his head. Luigi falls down anime-style.

"Oh great," Luigi begins, "First Bowyer and Fawful, now this guy. Must every adventure that I'm with Bowser involve someone who lacks proper grammar skills?"

"NYAH! Stop ignoring me! Show you all... I SHALL!"

Author's Note: I'm going to my uncle's in New Jersey for part of the afternoon, so I have to cut the chapter short... apologies!

Next time, Chapter 19 (part 2).
---
#57 Posted: 16:31:16 25/08/2007
ok cya later oh and i gatherd some videos on the youtube topic i made
---
#58 Posted: 01:41:45 26/08/2007 | Topic Creator
Alright... it continues!

Zero steps forward. "*sigh*, all these old enemies. You think Gate would be creative enough to make new ones." Yammark starts off by flying towards Zero, who double jumps over Yammark then uses the Quake Blazer ability. Yammark instantly lights on fire and begins running around.

"GAH! ON FIRE I AM! PUT IT OUT I MUST! NYAH!!!" Ember steps in front of him.

"Here, let me help you with that." Her smile quickly turns to anger as she releases a steady stream of water breath. Sparks fly out of Yammark, who starts flashing white before exploding.

"That was pathetically easy." Epsilon commented. Shadow stepped toward the dark gem, about to smash it when the wall next to him explodes. He glares back at them.

"Idiots, it's NEVER this easy!" He growls. He stares over as four Koopas stand up. There shells are each different colors, and they are wearing bandannas that match the shell color.

"HEY!" Bowser yells out. "What do you shell-for-brains think you're doing here?" The red Koopa steps out from the smoke.

"Whoa, BUMMER! It's King B.... we're like, totally busted man!" Red turns to his three cohorts, who step out. One is black, one is green, and the other is yellow. Cynder starts speaking.

"Just who are these brainless idiots? And why are they here?" She asked.

"Who are we? YELLOW, CUE THE THEME!" The yellow Koopa nods and runs out the hole, coming back with a stereo speaker. Yellow pushes the play button on the speaker. Music starts playing. Red steps forward.

"RED!" He starts. Black steps forward next.

"BLACK!" Green steps forward.

"GREEN!" Yellow steps forward.

"YELLOW!" They all point towards the heroes.

"AND WE ARE..." The all flash thumbs up poses. "THE KOOPA BROS.!" Bowser smacks his forehead. Red starts speaking.

"We heard from some dude in a mask that that there 'gnarly gem of darkness' packs some serious power! And we want it for ourselves!" Shadow groans.

"Dude in a mask... Guy. GREAT!" He growls. Flame steps forward.

"Yeah, well that 'gnarly gem of darkness' is about to get shattered into a million 'gnarly' pieces! So deal with it!" Red shakes his head.

"No way dudes! Let us have the gem or get ready to be shellshocked!" Ember laughs.

"HA! It's 10 on 4! What makes you think you guys are winning?" Red strikes his pose again.

"We got us some 'friends'." Bowser groans.

"Wait... do you know their 'friends?'" Epsilon growls. Bowser nods.

"My minions that I left in the castle for Gate to torture...." Suddenly, six figures come in. Bowser smacks his forehead.

"GRAH! Paragoomba! Kamek (a Magikoopa in blue robes)! Dexter (a Chain Chomp with nerdy, taped glasses, and a laptop)! Hammer Bro.! Shadow Mario?! And... a blue Koopa dressed like you clowns?" Red turns to the blue Koopa.

"BLUE! You were SUPPOSED to enter with us, dude! Ya gotta pay attention, newbie, or you won't last very long!" Red turns back to Bowser. Shadow, meanwhile, is attempting to choke Ember.

"You had to open your big mouth, huh? Now we're in for serious trouble!" Dexter spoke up.

"Nerr... I shot dibs on the hawt babe in the white robes!" White Mage backs away.

"EEEEEEEW! NO! PLEASE, GOD, NO!" Red speaks up again.

"Koopa Bros. and lameos... ATTACK!"

END CHAPTER 19

Next time, Chapter 20- Attack of the Koopa Bros!
---
#59 Posted: 12:57:18 26/08/2007
uh oh koopas *shivers*
---
#60 Posted: 21:32:27 26/08/2007 | Topic Creator
Chapter 20- Attack of the Koopa Bros!

The Koopa Bros. all ducked into their shells and lunged at four of the heroes. Red goes in for Bowser, who ducks into his own shell and starts spinning at Red. The two knock into each other, and fly around the arena. Finally, Bowser leaps in the air, and slams down into Red, who is flung into Shadow who warps behind Red and uppercuts him. Shadow ducks under Black, who jumps at him. Shadow kicks his left foot back, striking Black but doing nothing. Black rebounds off the wall and heads back for Shadow. Shadow quickly back flips onto Black's shell, and begins "surfing" on the shell.

"Cynder dives at Green, who ducks into his shell and spins away to dodge the attack. He uses one of the stair rails to launch himself at Cynder, and delivers a powerful kick to her stomach. Cynder and Green begin exchanging punches and kicks as they slam into the ground. They roll around, one trying to pin the other down. But they are both pried apart by Shadow and Black, who bowl right through them. Shadow punches an incoming Paragoomba, who was hurtling toward him after a blast from Zero's Z-Buster. Zero fires another shot as he double jumps above the incoming Shadow Mario, who is running away from the pursuing Epsilon. Epsilon also fires a shadow ball. He quickly ducks and the two attacks miss, hitting Pikachu in the back.

Pikachu flies in the air, but quickly uses his momentum to Pika Missile, Hammer Bro. Hammer Bro. jumps in the air and throws a hammer like a boomerang, but Pikachu lightning boosts into the air and Iron Tails Hammer Bro., who retaliates by using his shell and hammer to bounce of one of the seats and head butt Pikachu.

Ember and White Mage, meanwhile, are running from the pursuing Dexter and Blue. Blue calls out to Ember. Shadow suddenly surfs by on Black, he jumps off and kicks Black's shell, knocking him into Blue, who trips and falls over. Dexter calls out.

"Wait up... I haven't had to run this much since Elementary School!" Dexter suddenly trips over his chain and starts rolling, beginning to pick up speed. He flattens White Mage then turns and whips her with his chain. Ember shoots a fireball at Blue, who kicks through it, knocking Ember in the head. She plummets to the ground, and stands up, wiping the trickle of blood from her mouth, she dives at Blue and slams into him with her hind legs, knocking him into Paragoomba, who uses the momentum to head butt Doopliss. The two of them exchange midair head butts, until Black flies in and kicks Doopliss. Shadow lands on top of him and slams him with his fists. Paragoomba flaps his wings fast, creating a mini-tornado which hurls Shadow into the wall.

Flame suddenly ducks under a punch from Yellow, then leaps over a kick, while delivering one of his own. Yellow pushes off the wall and Shell Slams Flame, who topples into Cynder, knocking her out of the way of a Bullet Bill, which Shadow Mario created with his magic paintbrush.

Zero and Kamek are now firing blasts at each, while circling around. Kamek finally decides to fire a continues stream of magic. Luigi suddenly leaps onto him out of nowhere. The two begin punching and kicking. Luigi uses Thunderhand on Kamek, paralyzing him. Zero rolls to the side and dashes toward Kamek, and performs the Shippuuga ability, knocking Kamek off his feet, and into a Thunderbolt from Pikachu, who also hits Hammer Bro. He begins shooting small electrical balls at Hammer Bro., but Hammer Bro. uses his shell to deflect them, then charges at Pikachu and hammers him on the head. White Mage runs into Hammer Bro. knocking him down. She quickly Mallet Vaults into the stands and the dazed Hammer Bro. is run over by Dexter, who's using his spin dash again. Luigi takes out his Ultra Hammer and swings it back like a golf club. "FOUR!" He yelled and swung the hammer, knocking Dexter in the wall. White Mage slams into him with her mallet.

Cynder meanwhile, melees Green with her tail and hits him with a stream of black flames. Shadow back flips over a kick from Black and snaps his fingers. The area where Black was explodes knocking him into the air. He collides with Blue, who was blasted by Ember. Red is sent hurtling into a corner by a throw from Bowser.

"BROS... REGROUP!" The four other Koopas gathered by Red.

"Dudes... this fight is a real bummer! Time to show them our special move!" The Koopa Bros. nod and leap into the air. The form a tower with Blue on the bottom, then Yellow, then Green, the Black, and Red on top.

"GRA HA HA HA HA!" Bowser laughs. "You're 'special move' sucks! You couldn't hit a Goomba with it!" The tower begins spinning in place gaining speed. Bowser gulps.

"CHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGE DUDES!" Red yells out. The tower moves forward at a super fast speed. Bowser dives out of the way, and delivers a roundhouse kick to the tower, but it only seems to increase the velocity. The tower flies out of control into Doopliss and Paragoomba, throwing them aside like mere rags. The tower slams into the wall and flies at Luigi, who tries to jump the attack, but ends up on top of the tower.

"MAMMA MIA!" He yells as he starts running comic-style to stay on the tower, which next heads for Zero and Kamek. Zero rolls aside to try and dodge it, but is hit and rolls backwards into Kamek. They roll toward Shadow Mario who raises his paintbrush in the air. Ten bowling pins appear the and the two blast through them.

"STEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERIKE!" Shadow Mario yells, only to be stabbed in the back by Cynder's horns. The two are promptly struck by the tower and fly into the stands. The tower now heads for Flame who tries to fly over it, but trips on the way up and lands on Luigi's head.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!" They both scream as they slip. Flame grabs Red's shell, latching his talons into it. Luigi grabs Flame's leg. The tower hurtles toward Ember who grabs Dexter's chain, and with incredible strength, spins him into the tower. But the tower proves more powerful and knocks him towards the wall. He breaks the wall and continues flying into a water fountain. The tower rebounds off Dexter, Luigi grabs his hammer and slams the wall, which crumbles seconds before he would have been flattened by it.

"Where's the off switch on this thing?!?!" Flame yells out. He suddenly swears as he slams into a metal pole. His grip slips slightly, his eyes widening as he tries to hold on. The tower heads for Shadow and White Mage and Pikachu now. Pikachu quickly jumps into the stands, and White Mage Mallet Vaults with him. Shadow turns the opposite directions and starts running; actually, he's using his trademark rocket skates. Shadow quickly turns and 720s off of the wall just at the tower rebounds and begins heading for Epsilon. Epsilon turns his head and teleports, reappearing behind the middle of the tower. He slams it with the blunt of his sword and the tower explodes, hurtling the seven fighters in different directions. Red flies into the dark gem, and the force of the collision shatters the gem.

The dust settles as Epsilon, White Mage and Pikachu help those hit by the attack up. Shadow walks over to Bowser and punches him in the face. "You and Ember need to learn when its the APPROPRIATE time to mock someone!" He grumbles and walks toward the computer. "Well..." he began, "if any good came out of this, the dark gem was destroyed by the Brainless Bros." Bowser flashed another victory pose.

"And so I, Bowser, have once again emerged victorious!" A wave of black flames rushes over him. A black outline stands there, two eyes blink, removing the soot over them. Everyone turns to Cynder who just smiles and laughs.

Next time, Chapter 21- The Great Villain Catastrophe Part 1
---
RedWelshDragon Yellow Sparx Gems: 1250
#61 Posted: 18:25:07 28/08/2007
*applauds loudly*
---
College is a refuge from hasty judgement.

Definition of a college lecturer: someone who talks in other peoples sleep.
#62 Posted: 19:30:08 28/08/2007
lol i wonder whats in the next chapter and if i ask him to let spyro get back on the heroes side something 10 times worse will happen ahhh well
---
#63 Posted: 20:40:35 28/08/2007
It's more interesting with this twist. But I wonder if Spyro is actually aware of what he's doing, or if he isn't in control at all. You can't make somebody evil but you can control them, induce them to think in a different way, be blind to certain things.
---

#64 Posted: 23:05:24 28/08/2007
they brainwashed him then told him he was on there side but im sure somehow hes gonna get his memory back and he would be in the core lab he would destroy it most likely but Guy made a deal with him but once he gets his memory back or only part of it...SNAP
---
#65 Posted: 00:17:30 29/08/2007 | Topic Creator
Uh guys... I'm shutting down the topic.

IF YOU WANT TO SEE HOW THIS WHOLE THING ENDS, READ IT ON FANFICTION.NET! THE LINK IS IN MY SIG!

In other news... I GOT MY COMPUTER BACK! ^.^
---
Last edited at 00:18:02 29/08/2007 by HIR
#66 Posted: 14:02:37 29/08/2007
What? Only four chapters on there!

*is horrified*
---

#67 Posted: 14:45:55 29/08/2007 | Topic Creator
Don't worry... they'll come quickly, I'm uploading chapters 5+6 when I get back from the mall.

BTW, there are major edits in the new version, involving plot and character design. ;>.>
---
#68 Posted: 15:10:36 29/08/2007
The mall?! smilie Buying new shoes, lol?
---

zacoda1 Fodder
#69 Posted: 16:55:45 29/08/2007
LOL im sure HIR would care less about shoes
#70 Posted: 18:46:07 29/08/2007
Sorry, HIR, I had to say that.
---

#71 Posted: 20:53:29 29/08/2007 | Topic Creator
Actually, I was getting a new cell phone... and an 80 GB iPod Video. ;>.>
---
#72 Posted: 10:31:29 30/08/2007
I was only joking - none of the guys I know would be caught DEAD shopping, even for phones.

80GB? Cripes that's one hell of a lot!
---

#73 Posted: 10:57:41 30/08/2007 | Topic Creator
I know! It rocks! ^.^
---
#74 Posted: 11:01:11 30/08/2007
I suppose if it's a video one then it needs the extra space. Just music ones don't need as much really.
---

#75 Posted: 11:03:57 30/08/2007 | Topic Creator
Topic revival! The titles and the plot on the FF.net version are slightly different than stuff you've read here. *is doing this for RWD and zacoda1*
I'm leaving out all bolds/italicized/underlined stuff because I'm lazy. NYAH!

Chapter 19- A Beacon of Light

PEACH’S CASTLE 2300 HOURS

We open on the roof of a castle. A shadowy figure sits perched above a window. We zoom into the window, and everything instantly turns black.

DRAGON TEMPLE, 150 YEARS AGO

We’re in the room with the dragon statue. Spyro is lying there, talking to Ignitus, his mentor, who’s staring at him closely. Spyro seems occupied with something. “…I think it’s a good idea.” Ignitus said. “I think she’ll be delighted with it. It hasn’t exactly been easy for her.” Spyro nodded.

“…especially with Volteer running around, mentioning to everyone about my efforts in stopping the Dark Master.” Spyro sighed. “But, the fact that he includes her in the story makes it almost impossible for her to leave the temple. Especially when he mentions the part that he thinks there’s still some dark enchantment looming over her. But I can’t FEEL it. When she was evil, I could feel the dark magic controlling her, but now, nothing. How could she still have some enchantment on her when we clearly erased all of the Dark Master’s control over her?” Ignitus shook his head.

“Spyro, those other dragon’s would need to be around Volteer as long as we have to know he just loves talking; even if it means fudging the truth.” Spyro chuckled at this comment; he knew it was true. How could he not, with Sparx constantly reminding him? Spyro quickly went back to fidgeting with something. He frowned slightly.

“Still, any time I want to be with her, other dragons stop me. It’s really annoying. All I want is just a little time with her. I feel so bad, she doesn’t really have anyone in this world…” Ignitus chuckled.

“That’s funny, because I happen know a little dragon who entered my world with nothing but a sarcastic side kick.” Ignitus said, leaning his head in Spyro’s direction. Spyro blushed slightly.

“Well… it’s just… whenever I’m around her… I feel, sort of, different. I can’t describe it, but it’s… GAH! Just talking about makes me feel all… I just feel that she’s the only person other than Sparx, that I’ve ever felt so close to; someone that I can relate to.” Spyro stands up. “There, finished. I’ll just keep it somewhere safe until tomorrow.” He smiled and charges out the door of the temple. Ignitus turned around, watching him, and chuckled.

“It seems like young Spyro’s in love. I’m quite interested by this…” He turned around and strolled further into the temple.

We’re back on the roof of the castle. The shadowy figure is trotting toward the window, his hand glows red, and everything goes black again.

CELESTIAL TEMPLE, 150 YEARS AGO

We open in a circular room, with a pool in the center of it. Spyro is slowly walking toward the pool, his head drooped in agony. He stops and stares at the pool, as a voice begins ringing out through the room.

“That was quite a battle you fought young one. I had thought you were surely doomed for a second.” Spyro’s eyes narrowed in anger.

“It doesn’t matter. What point is there anymore? She’s gone.” The voice begins speaking again.

“You really cared about her, didn’t you?” Spyro sighed.

“It’s like I told Ignitus, she’s the only dragon I’ve ever felt so close to… and now she’s gone.” Spyro’s face quickly turned to a glare again. “Who did it?” He growled.

“…did what?” The voice responded.

“WHO KILLED HER?!” He yelled, slamming his fist on the ground. Then he heard it; faint at first, but it slowly got louder.

“Ah ha ha ha ha ha ha!” The laugh continuously rings out through the room. Spyro, frightened, backed into a corner. Suddenly, a beam of energy rained out of the sky and slammed into him. He screamed and the laugh began again. Several seconds past before Ignitus runs into the room, and sees Spyro, badly wounded from the blast. The laugh rang out again, this time followed by some speaking. “None shall escape the Dark Lord! I will have my revenge! The dragon has outplayed me for the last time!” Ignitus runs out of the room. Several seconds pass, before Severus descends into the room. His flesh form is the same as his nightmare form, except his body and clothing are a mix of blood red and orange.

“That dragon is being nothing but a thorn in my side. But I will kill him one way or another.”

A scream is heard from the window the shadowy figure is perched over. He smiles and jumps down onto the window. A light snaps on. “W-why did you do that?” asked a female voice. A male voice responded.

“I thought you’d want to know what he’d truly thought. Maybe you’d like to reconsider telling him the truth.” There’s a small sob heard, then the female’s voice speaks again.

“He… really does feel that way?”

“The feeling snapped back into him as soon as he saw you.” The male voice responded. “Anyway,” it began, “Think hard about what I’ve said, you’re about to see him quite soon. This is the chance you’ve been waiting for; since you and I first met. You can free yourself. The power that is rightfully yours can be given, if you make the right choice; just follow your heart.” With that, there’s a white flash, and the shadowy figure flies out the window. The light turns off and everything goes black.

ICE CAVERN, 3 DAYS AGO

"'You know how out of control you get...' SHUT IT! I have a right to be ANGRY!" At this, Flame pulled his head back, then lurched forward and released a jet of crimson flames flying at Spyro. But Spyro was quick on his feet, and glided to the side.

"STOP! You're going to melt the..." Spyro tried to yell, but it was too late. There was a loud crash and the large, icy wall next to Flame exploded, sending fragments of ice everywhere. One particularly large, dagger-like piece began to fly toward Flame. "WATCH OUT!" Spyro yelled as he lunged at Flame, knocking him away from the icicle. Unfortunately, Spyro's momentum died down, and the icicle stabbed him in his right leg. Spyro yelped as he felt a warm, watery substance slide down his leg, but freezes quickly.

"Spyro!" Ember gasped and ran over to him. "That shard is in there really deep! Why would you do something so STUPID?"

Spyro glanced at the shard, and the blood frozen on his leg, "Because Flame's my friend. And friends help each other, no matter what the cost. Don't worry... it'll be fine." Spyro grabbed the shard with one of his front paws, digging his claws in the ice and pulled hard. The bloody shard was pulled free of his body, and Spyro winced in pain.

As we return to the view of the window, Spyro’s voice echoes out through the room. Friends help each other, no matter what the cost. It echoes about two or three times, then only part of it is spoken; no matter what the cost.

The female’s voice echoes through the room next. He’s more than a friend… he’s all I’ve got. Him… and Severus, but how can I save Spyro and my Dad?

END CHAPTER 19!

Next time, Chapter 20-Destruction in Motion
---
Last edited at 01:46:19 09/10/2007 by HIR
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me