Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > What is something that angers you more than it should?
Page 1 of 1
What is something that angers you more than it should?
Mrmorrises Platinum Sparx Gems: 7027
#1 Posted: 02:32:15 28/01/2024 | Topic Creator
For me, it's groups of people who take up the ENTIRE sidewalk.
Spyroboy Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12093
#2 Posted: 08:53:13 30/01/2024
Quote: Mrmorrises
For me, it's groups of people who take up the ENTIRE sidewalk.

^This so much.

I also can't stand it when people walk painfully slow, and you can't get around them. I get road rage walking through Walmart.
---
「恋愛なんてだっさー‼ヤングは迷わずテクノブレイク一択でしょ‼」
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10026
#3 Posted: 12:40:11 30/01/2024
To be that's reasonable to be angry at

More than it should tho, people who don't brush their pets. It's upsetting to pet dog or kitty when they're outside and they're so matted they might as well be a quilt. It's more than it should since you can't really call the owner out so it's a frustration only for yourself
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
ArisaArtisan Green Sparx Gems: 418
#4 Posted: 03:39:37 31/01/2024
ppl w/ really loud cars. like we get it. you want attention. but like i don't care + you're hurting my poor autistic ears + explode + die + L + i HAAATE youuuUU
---
{SILLY FAE GIGGLE GANG WE LOVE THROWING PARTIES}
drink water, get some sleep, take care of yourself.
SHE/THEY, sillygoofy, doing my darndest.
#5 Posted: 12:34:55 03/02/2024
Wow it does not surprise me that CMB is a bigot but what a topic to go mask off on
---
emeraldzoroark Platinum Sparx Gems: 5375
#6 Posted: 17:55:24 03/02/2024
Quote: CountMoneyBone
woke s*h*i*t that ruin my video games. i have just had enough of lgbt, mary sue/girlboss and race swap in video games. thing was so much better when skylanders was a thing and you didnt have to worry about this woke s*h*i*t. these blue haired activist tards should get the hell out of video game developing.

bad news guys, skylanders has gone woke

[User Posted Image]
---
Soon.
Sboy13 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3172
#7 Posted: 20:18:36 03/02/2024
anti-woke g*a*m*e*r*s that ruin my darkSpyro forums. i have just had enough of homophobia, antifeminism/gamergate and racism in darkSpyro forums. thing was so much better when CountMoneyBone was no longer a thing and you didnt have to worry about this bigoted s*h*i*t. these skull-headed incelibate twats should get the hell out of forum posting.
---
Purple dragon.
LeewweewoowheeH Gold Sparx Gems: 2351
#8 Posted: 07:08:23 05/02/2024
who even is CountMoneyBone lol
---
YO! thanks for the party and the maserati yall rocked my body but now im gone BYE! skylandersfan60 https://i.imgur.com/EmuBp2v.png
#9 Posted: 12:17:08 05/02/2024
Quote: LeewweewoowheeH
who even is CountMoneyBone lol

some coward that deleted the post as soon as he got called out for it
almost had hopes for a superban
---
LeewweewoowheeH Gold Sparx Gems: 2351
#10 Posted: 15:31:42 05/02/2024
funny i have no memory of the dude but good to immediately get it on the record that he is a twit and chicken lol
---
YO! thanks for the party and the maserati yall rocked my body but now im gone BYE! skylandersfan60 https://i.imgur.com/EmuBp2v.png
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8480
#11 Posted: 20:51:34 05/02/2024
people throwing away food. when i eat out and someone throws out a quarter or even half of the meal.
Skyhunter Diamond Sparx Gems: 8954
#12 Posted: 23:13:19 05/02/2024
People who leave unwanted groceries on random shelves at the store. Like, why? I mean, I know why most of them do it, because they’re lazy a-holes that don’t care if they inconvenience people. I want to know the motivation for it, like what possesses someone to take to take a tub of sour cream from the dairy section, walk halfway across the store with it, and only then do they randomly decide “On second thought, I don’t want this”, and then leave it in the cereal section.

And yeah, they’ll say it’s “job security” or some other BS, like they suddenly care about employees when it’s convenient for them. Yeah right, they’re probably the same kind of customers who throw tantrums when there isn’t more of what they want “in the back” or when the cashier won’t take their expired coupons.
---
It doesn't matter if the bars are iron or gold, a cage is a cage.
Eevee88 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4424
#13 Posted: 04:50:14 06/02/2024
I have stumbled upon this topic many a time, wanting to contribute. But for some reason, I could not think of anything...until now. I despise it when people speak with improper grammar. Now, I know speaking is an activity where one can be informal. I do not mind when people misuse personal pronouns or use "are" instead of "is." However, when people speak with double negatives, I want to punch something.

There is another thing that makes me angry, but I seriously cannot remember it right now. I shall keep this thread posted if I happen to remember.
---
Heading out, my liege? A commission, I presume? Then I shall accompany you. Just...ah, allow me to indulge in one more chapter...
spyro and sonic Diamond Sparx Gems: 8325
#14 Posted: 11:02:38 13/02/2024
the fact that I thought of a really good answer for this topic but then I forgot it
Thunderdragon14 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8087
#15 Posted: 01:11:57 15/02/2024
i struggle with things that just aren't fair. i hate it when life and everything isn't fair. it makes me so mad
---
Quote: Alydol
go back to whining about your fish
ThunderEgg Emerald Sparx Gems: 3923
#16 Posted: 14:42:02 17/02/2024
Wah I think I missed something exciting
---
I AM ETERNAL! https://i.imgur.com/8H3ij0j.png (banner by skylandersfan60)
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8480
#17 Posted: 23:37:54 17/02/2024
Ok when someone says "ew" or "gross" when you're cooking or eating that's cringe.
ThunderEgg Emerald Sparx Gems: 3923
#18 Posted: 14:01:37 18/02/2024
100%

I use like a little bit of garlic and then everyone hates me why that’s the best part of the making the meal yummy
---
I AM ETERNAL! https://i.imgur.com/8H3ij0j.png (banner by skylandersfan60)
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me