Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > General > tLoS Composer Questions Call
Page 1 of 1
tLoS Composer Questions Call
WFLD Emerald Sparx Gems: 3600
#1 Posted: 16:48:51 27/10/2023 | Topic Creator
Hi All,

After the recent anniverary of DotD I've been wanting to do another composer Q & A, this time with Rebecca Kneubuhl who was composer of the tLoS titles (alongside Gabriel Mann whose email isn't pulically available).

I've got my own questions I've prepared, but if there's anyone on this forum whose interested and has their own questions to ask then feel free to comment below and I can include them in my e-mail with your credit (e.g. "SpyroFan123 Asks: ...")!

Here's my original reddit post so people can see what's already been asked there smilie
ThunderEgg Emerald Sparx Gems: 3912
#2 Posted: 18:52:38 27/10/2023
Thank you for doing this waffled! I have SO many questions

I would love to know about their inspirations for the credit songs in Eternal Night and Dawn of the Dragon? What was their songwriting process for these games? Would they be able to provide any insight into why A New Beginning does not have a lyrical credits song? How did the switch from Krome to ELB as developers influence their songwriting process? If they could write more TLOS music, do they have inspirations or ideas for more songs?

I’d also love to know about what they’re working on these days if anything!
---
I AM ETERNAL! https://i.imgur.com/8H3ij0j.png (banner by skylandersfan60)
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10010
#3 Posted: 14:33:50 28/10/2023
I'd love to know her feelings on the games' OSTs 10+ years later! Does she think the gothic choir style worked out, would she do it again if she had to redo them today, or would she like to see other games use that style as well?
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
WFLD Emerald Sparx Gems: 3600
#4 Posted: 22:18:02 06/11/2023 | Topic Creator
OK I'm late to respond to this post, but got busy with work and os haven't set any questions off just yet so will add these to my pile smilie
ThunderEgg Emerald Sparx Gems: 3912
#5 Posted: 14:37:55 07/11/2023
Thank you waffled! Best of luck with work and life!
---
I AM ETERNAL! https://i.imgur.com/8H3ij0j.png (banner by skylandersfan60)
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me