Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Looking for ExtremeSpyro / ValiantPlayer
Page 1 of 1
Looking for ExtremeSpyro / ValiantPlayer
Immy Blue Sparx Gems: 963
#1 Posted: 18:47:27 21/08/2023 | Topic Creator
Hi. I'm still looking for ExtremeSpyro (darkSpyro) / ValiantPlayer (DeviantArt).

Anyone know him? He was a user that pretty much signed up here to get banned I think around 2011 2012 area. He has such an interesting history, I need to know more. He was obsessed with Clockwork Orange, MLP (he worshiped Twilight Sparkle), and A Serbian Film (if you don't already know what that is, don't bother, trust me). I believe he had a username that went along the lines of brodyjaws69 at some point also.

I want to know how he's doing in 2023. It really keeps me up at night so if anyone has any info about him, it'd be greatly appreciated. smilie
skylandersfan60 Gold Sparx Gems: 2396
#2 Posted: 20:49:23 21/08/2023
There is a zero chance he is not in jail, he Serbian filmed a little too close to the sun.
LeewweewoowheeH Gold Sparx Gems: 2351
#3 Posted: 07:23:28 25/08/2023
def jail
---
YO! thanks for the party and the maserati yall rocked my body but now im gone BYE! skylandersfan60 https://i.imgur.com/EmuBp2v.png
Thunderdragon14 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8087
#4 Posted: 22:21:01 25/08/2023
I know him and i've been in contact with him for a long time. we fell off last year so idgaf id say anything about him. he is a very interesting person and did bad things (hes a loser)
---
Quote: Alydol
go back to whining about your fish
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:23:51 25/08/2023 by Thunderdragon14
LeewweewoowheeH Gold Sparx Gems: 2351
#5 Posted: 00:58:39 29/08/2023
there you go you finally found him
---
YO! thanks for the party and the maserati yall rocked my body but now im gone BYE! skylandersfan60 https://i.imgur.com/EmuBp2v.png
skylandersfan60 Gold Sparx Gems: 2396
#6 Posted: 07:57:26 29/08/2023
Quote: Thunderdragon14
I know him and i've been in contact with him for a long time. we fell off last year so idgaf id say anything about him. he is a very interesting person and did bad things (hes a loser)

If you don't mind me asking, do you know if his brother is doing well?. One of the main things I remember about ES is his odd hatred of his brother to a genuinely concerning point.
Thunderdragon14 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8087
#7 Posted: 14:43:33 07/09/2023
Quote: skylandersfan60
Quote: Thunderdragon14

If you don't mind me asking, do you know if his brother is doing well?. One of the main things I remember about ES is his odd hatred of his brother to a genuinely concerning point.

over the years ES became less wired and he doesn't hate his brother anymore. as far as i know his brother is doing well but we haven't spoken about him in a few years now
---
Quote: Alydol
go back to whining about your fish
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me