Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Thoughts On The Current Banning Of TikTok
Page 1 of 1
Thoughts On The Current Banning Of TikTok
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8480
#1 Posted: 01:32:47 29/03/2023 | Topic Creator
i posted this on discord so i will just copy and paste it here
I think limiting social media and the data it collects from us is very necessary. Because its honestly quite scary how much information about us is sent over to unknown servers somewhere that might be sold to the NSA or marketing teams
And TikTok is one of the biggest offenders when it comes to trackers and taking our information
There's also the fact that by law TikTok has to serve the government of china so it's not a private company holding all the information
And considering what Snowden uncovered about us I can't imagine how much is in the Chinese government's database
And it's quite scary to know that china can influence the population by spreading any information or news that they want to be shared throughout tiktok
In a more discrete way to influence political events such as the Russian votes from any use election.

look how much information has been updated through my data in the background when on average I only use the app for like 10 minutes a week
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
LeewweewoowheeH Gold Sparx Gems: 2351
#2 Posted: 05:27:10 29/03/2023
i pretty much dislike all social media because of privacy stuff and i find it really super creepy how much data can be collected about you i know at this point its everywhere and almost unavoidable but wow
---
YO! thanks for the party and the maserati yall rocked my body but now im gone BYE! skylandersfan60 https://i.imgur.com/EmuBp2v.png
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10026
#3 Posted: 12:02:42 29/03/2023
I am not murican so this barely affects me, but the court proceedings are silly af
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
#4 Posted: 19:40:45 29/03/2023 | Topic Creator
Quote: Bifrost
I am not murican so this barely affects me, but the court proceedings are silly af

As a Texan I am proud of solid snake for giving the only good question at that hearing
ThunderEgg Emerald Sparx Gems: 3923
#5 Posted: 16:23:18 30/03/2023
ban smilie next
---
I AM ETERNAL! https://i.imgur.com/8H3ij0j.png (banner by skylandersfan60)
#6 Posted: 17:26:39 30/03/2023 | Topic Creator
Quote: ThunderEgg
ban :darkspyro: next

Legally speaking DarkSpyro under Utah law is not social media because there are not 5 million registered accounts.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me