Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Things Ahead Of It's Time
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8470
#1 Posted: 23:06:51 27/12/2022 | Topic Creator
Zach Stone Is Gonna Be Famous (2013): This was an mtv comedy about a high school graduate played bo Burnham who is an ordinary dude with no talents. However he wants to become famous and has hired a filming crew to create a pre documentary about him becoming famous. It's a super good commentary on modern culture with people wanting to become famous by being loud and obnoxious that mtv audiences couldn't understand. Now it's even more relatable with the boom of TikTok and YouTube.

Watchmen (1986): one of the greatest comics ever created. It's about an alternate reality where america won the Vietnam war and superheroes are real. However it asks and answers the questions of "what if heroes were real" by making every character realistic and having differing ideologies. This book is still accessible and can still relate to modern day politics such as people here wanting to go to Ukraine to be real life heroes.
LeewweewoowheeH Gold Sparx Gems: 2351
#2 Posted: 09:19:05 29/12/2022
me. 1993-2017 and now me again 2021-xxxx we will see when the kids catch up next time HAW HAW
---
YO! thanks for the party and the maserati yall rocked my body but now im gone BYE! skylandersfan60 https://i.imgur.com/EmuBp2v.png
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me