Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > What do you say when someone asks what music you like?
Page 1 of 1
What do you say when someone asks what music you like?
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8470
#1 Posted: 22:26:21 31/08/2022 | Topic Creator
Tbh whenever I say one of the weirder bands like kero kero bonito and crystal castles I get back "I don't know that band". And if I say a genre it becomes too broad where you can pinpoint what bands I like because I can't narrow down what exactly groups up my taste. Like if I say indie it can range from some who on YouTube with 1000 views or arctic monkeys
LeewweewoowheeH Gold Sparx Gems: 2351
#2 Posted: 22:45:37 31/08/2022
i normally start with the cringiest stuff so theyre not shook later when they find out the extent of what i like but i mostly listen to Korean/Japanese music especially rap and beats from the popular producers over here and western music is mostly Rap/R&B/Hip Hop and more classical/old timey inspired music or folk stuff i also can jam to some super cool chiptune/lo fi/ and electronic stuff like trance yammer yammer so safe to say i am like the enemy of the ears to most people im trying to invent a terminology where i can just say i am your neighborhood CRINGE listener
---
YO! thanks for the party and the maserati yall rocked my body but now im gone BYE! skylandersfan60 https://i.imgur.com/EmuBp2v.png
skylandersfan60 Gold Sparx Gems: 2386
#3 Posted: 23:32:44 31/08/2022
I've shown people music I've liked and they thought I was joking smilie. Now If I ever get asked IRL or by strangers I just say Ghost or Depeche Mode as both are pretty popular and accessible. On my personal site/social media or whatever I just tell the truth or post my topsters list.
Erikatastrophe Green Sparx Gems: 424
#4 Posted: 23:47:56 31/08/2022
"A little bit of everything, honestly."

It kind of just comes out like that every time, but it's true. There's probably not at least one song from every genre that I don't like at least a little bit.
---
"You already said that." - Veruca Salt, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (2005)
Beemo Gold Sparx Gems: 2828
#5 Posted: 01:33:26 01/09/2022
I tell them that I mainly listen to alternative or classic rock because it's true.
---
I hate this name and I want to change it.
ThunderEgg Emerald Sparx Gems: 3912
#6 Posted: 21:51:20 02/09/2022
i say idk coz im honestly all over the place
---
I AM ETERNAL! https://i.imgur.com/8H3ij0j.png (banner by skylandersfan60)
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me