Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Give me manga recommendations
Erikatastrophe Green Sparx Gems: 424
#1 Posted: 16:18:19 19/08/2022 | Topic Creator
I know the weebs of the forum are plentiful, don't try to hide it.

Recommend me a manga; if I don't already know it, I will check it out, and if it looks interesting, I will give reading it an attempt. If the attempt fails, I will report back with details.
---
"You already said that." - Veruca Salt, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (2005)
Vespi Gold Sparx Gems: 2866
#2 Posted: 16:22:41 19/08/2022
-Chainsaw Man
-Dr. STONE
-Mob Psycho 100
-Candy Flurry
-Soul Eater
-Dorohedoro
-Spy x Family

alternatively almost all of these are anime now too if u wanna watch em, Mob Psycho 100 and Dr. STONE are particularly good as anime
#3 Posted: 18:30:12 19/08/2022 | Topic Creator
The art in Chainsaw Man is very nice. I fear it running in Shounen Jump as all of those end poorly, but I have been looking at it recently, so good pick.

If the main character is coming in with that haircut in Dr. STONE then we're gonna have a problem. It's drawn by a Korean artist, though? That's cool. I've heard the name of this one a lot but I know nothing about it, I will look.

Mob Psycho 100 alternative title: "Akira (1988): Before They Were Famous."

Okay, I'm 100% gonna give Candy Flurry a shot 'cause I'm stupid like that. For real, the art is adorable, and I could annoy so many people with this. I genuinely hope it's good.

Soul Eater was not for me, I'll be honest. I did read/watch the whole thing several years ago.

Can't tell if Dorohedoro would be extremely interesting or one of the worst things I've ever read. It definitely has an interesting plot so I will check it out.

I have heard plenty about Spy x Family and I like what I saw from it so far, so another good pick.

Thank you very much for all of the recommendations, Vespi. :-)
---
"You already said that." - Veruca Salt, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (2005)
LeewweewoowheeH Gold Sparx Gems: 2351
#4 Posted: 18:34:56 19/08/2022
we just talked about Tsuiraku JK to Haijin Kyoushi and i know youre already into bisque doll ill try to think of some more luckily you have same taste as me and you like weird and or out there stuff so that shouldnt be a problem would you read any yuri/yaoi influenced manga they have some good ones too
---
YO! thanks for the party and the maserati yall rocked my body but now im gone BYE! skylandersfan60 https://i.imgur.com/EmuBp2v.png
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8470
#5 Posted: 19:32:28 19/08/2022
Domestic girlfriend
LeewweewoowheeH Gold Sparx Gems: 2351
#6 Posted: 19:45:08 19/08/2022
^theres cray cray on that one yep Erika be cray cray
---
YO! thanks for the party and the maserati yall rocked my body but now im gone BYE! skylandersfan60 https://i.imgur.com/EmuBp2v.png
#7 Posted: 19:58:34 19/08/2022 | Topic Creator
Quote: LeewweewoowheeH
we just talked about Tsuiraku JK to Haijin Kyoushi and i know youre already into bisque doll ill try to think of some more luckily you have same taste as me and you like weird and or out there stuff so that shouldnt be a problem would you read any yuri/yaoi influenced manga they have some good ones too

Yes, Tsuiraku JK to Haijin Kyoushi actually looked very good, I want to read it, and yeah, Bisque Doll, I like that one.

Uhhhhhhhhhh... You'd have to be really convincing. Kiss Him, Not Me is not a yaoi but the story manages to revolve around it, it's one of my favorites right now, and I am in love with Asuma. Imouto Ga Dekimashiita was... not a yuri? Or something... But I liked the first chapter; I knew it only had I think five chapters but I thought it was all going to revolve around the story in the first chapter but they were all one-offs and I was upset... It was being talked about by a yuri group, though, so I thought yuri would make an appearance.

Quote: somePerson
Domestic girlfriend

I could have guessed you'd say that, I remember you mentioning it before. It sounds interesting, I will check it out.

Quote: LeewweewoowheeH
^theres cray cray on that one yep Erika be cray cray

Shhhhhhhh, don't let them know.
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me