Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > If a restaurant gets your order wrong do you tell them?
Page 1 of 1
If a restaurant gets your order wrong do you tell them?
skylandersfan60 Gold Sparx Gems: 2386
#1 Posted: 08:57:51 03/08/2022 | Topic Creator
My therapist asked this and I realized that I've never met a zoomer who says they would.
Would you darkspyro.net? Do you just accept the wrong order? Do you have a crippling fear of confrontation?
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 08:59:27 03/08/2022 by skylandersfan60
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8470
#2 Posted: 14:08:10 03/08/2022
I tell them they got the order wrong. There's no reason to fear minimum wage workers because most of the time it's either miscommunication or one side messed up. As long as you're not a dick about it and blame the person giving food there should be no backlash.
I think it's because I worked customer service for so long that I know what annoys workers but like in the end who cares? They'll never think about you in a week
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:26:03 03/08/2022 by somePerson
Vespi Gold Sparx Gems: 2866
#3 Posted: 17:01:46 03/08/2022
lmao no im too anxious for that ****

me and my partner are literally the “excuse me they asked for no pickles” meme
TheFlyingSeal Diamond Sparx Gems: 8523
#4 Posted: 17:52:17 03/08/2022
I'm usually just very compliant since I'm not really that picky about stuff. The only time I speak up is if:

1. My friend's order is wrong and they're too afraid to say something if it bothers them
  2. I ordered something that includes an additional charge and I'm still charged for it
  3. It's literally inedible
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
LeewweewoowheeH Gold Sparx Gems: 2351
#5 Posted: 18:35:52 03/08/2022
we order through uber so no confrontation is needed been doing that since even before covid but yeah we will always through the app let them know hey this order is messed up and get our money back for whatever they messed up mever really complain or leave bad reviews though but 1 of us is vegetarian another extremely picky and if they send like all chicken nuggets instead of fries it would go to waste so getting thag money back is important
---
YO! thanks for the party and the maserati yall rocked my body but now im gone BYE! skylandersfan60 https://i.imgur.com/EmuBp2v.png
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10010
#6 Posted: 21:10:26 03/08/2022
Depends on how wrong. If it's just a sauce or something I just accept it, no big deal, but if they get the entire order wrong or missed something I do say it, even if I'll say right after that I'll eat that one anyway and they don't have to go and do it all over.

The only exception was this expensive restaurant that probably overheard us talk about the price and started delaying every plate(which were like those gourmet palm-sized filets of fish or whatever, not even a full meal), to the point we left before the final one. Maybe it was just a coincidence, but there's better places to eat at.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:10:48 03/08/2022 by Bifrost
Erikatastrophe Green Sparx Gems: 424
#7 Posted: 02:00:19 20/08/2022
Quote: LeewweewoowheeH
we order through uber so no confrontation is needed been doing that since even before covid but yeah we will always through the app let them know hey this order is messed up and get our money back for whatever they messed up mever really complain or leave bad reviews though but 1 of us is vegetarian another extremely picky and if they send like all chicken nuggets instead of fries it would go to waste so getting thag money back is important

This, obviously...

BUT I WOULD CONFRONT. >:-)
---
"You already said that." - Veruca Salt, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (2005)
ThunderEgg Emerald Sparx Gems: 3912
#8 Posted: 23:52:16 24/08/2022
depends on how much they mess up my order. if it's something totally different i might ask for them to give me the right thing. but if it's something like giving me the wrong kind of dipping sauce, i can deal with it
---
I AM ETERNAL! https://i.imgur.com/8H3ij0j.png (banner by skylandersfan60)
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me