Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > boys of darkspyro are you a girly girl
Page 1 of 1
boys of darkspyro are you a girly girl
LeewweewoowheeH Gold Sparx Gems: 2351
#1 Posted: 06:19:45 12/07/2022 | Topic Creator
so

boys of darkspyro are you able to watch pleay read indulge in media that is targeted at a female audience confidently is it different in your own time keeping it to yourself opposed to being confident enough in it to openly admit it. lets say for example movies they would call chick flicks or shoujo manga and anime does it not matter to you the target audience and what people would think of if you like it or is their like a pressure you feel that you couldnt or shouldnt like that stuff just because of it "not being targeted at you" i grew up in a household where girls were expected to do girl things and boys to do boys things but we always would break those expectations there was most definitely older peer complaints when i would want to do something the boys were doing or a boy would want to come play a "girly game" with me and the like but i would notice the boys always had more of a problem maintaining the confidence to be into a "girl targeted stuff"

so

boys

how about you then
---
YO! thanks for the party and the maserati yall rocked my body but now im gone BYE! skylandersfan60 https://i.imgur.com/EmuBp2v.png
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me