Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
AMA but not so dead edition
Trix Master 100 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8190
#1 Posted: 06:06:35 11/07/2022 | Topic Creator
Do we have questions?
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
Spyro Fanatic Hunter Gems: 12122
#2 Posted: 06:59:40 11/07/2022
How are you today?
#3 Posted: 07:31:38 11/07/2022 | Topic Creator
Quote: Spyro Fanatic
How are you today?

Well I'm holding up a bit. Got a commission done for $50. Bought a load of hamster bedding because the usual volume/amount is out of stock so I have to double the smaller volume packs. Played Super Animal Royale.

After the 2021 **** storm of losing pets and family it's just kind of picking up a bit. Though I am thoroughly convinced that the loner hamster I have, Darcy has ADHD or that's just normal loner roborovski hamster behavior to run in circles because you can, even tho she has a good wheel.

EDIT: Thanks for asking. How about you?
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 07:32:43 11/07/2022 by Trix Master 100
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10010
#4 Posted: 12:33:01 11/07/2022
Favorite pet from a pet site?
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
YesterdayFemmey Yellow Sparx Gems: 1221
#5 Posted: 17:21:17 11/07/2022
what's a topic you wish you had more opportunities to talk about?
---
How many centuries have I spent in this utterly failed life?
Jaggedstar Diamond Sparx Gems: 7728
#6 Posted: 23:43:36 11/07/2022
is the bird really the word?
---
Quote: Paytawn
oh my god
LeewweewoowheeH Gold Sparx Gems: 2351
#7 Posted: 23:51:19 11/07/2022
how has your art been going in general these days like are you still on deviantart or somewhere else have you been making decent pay from your commissions and stuff
---
YO! thanks for the party and the maserati yall rocked my body but now im gone BYE! skylandersfan60 https://i.imgur.com/EmuBp2v.png
#8 Posted: 03:56:56 12/07/2022 | Topic Creator
Quote: Bifrost
Favorite pet from a pet site?

Good lord that's a fantastic question. UUUH. I mean I really like the Lutrinae from Neopets. A lot of the creature designs from a lot more pokemon like pet games like Miscrits and Monster Galaxy (Shadow strike and winja are probably my favs of all time. Damn shame Monster Galaxy went to NFTs may it rest in peace). Obelisk from Flight Rising always a great choice. Aberration really heightening the game with their flaunt and flair. Subeta has good stuff, bad staff. Furvilla has less stuff and good staff. This is like a whole topic thread worthy of rambles ngl.

Quote: YesterdayFemmey
what's a topic you wish you had more opportunities to talk about?

Honestly if I wasn't scared artist that wants to get healthy mentally and physically, I would've had a commentary channel and discussed a can of worms no one wants to really address and that would be how "cancel culture" is a mess with very rare good. If not like general art topics artists don't like touching but needs like clear morals on the subjects ya know? Because it's so radically different everywhere you go and it's not researched by mental health experts enough.

Quote: Jaggedstar
is the bird really the word?

All birds are words.

Quote: LeewweewoowheeH
how has your art been going in general these days like are you still on deviantart or somewhere else have you been making decent pay from your commissions and stuff

I'm still on dA. I have more commissioners from furry servers and FA. That's how I was able to afford a proper chair for my back, hamster cages for the girls plus their tiny little things. On top other things and maintenance. Obviously I don't link my FA even tho the main FA I use is G-rated stuff. Because a lot of people don't use the maturity settings right and love to expose people without warning.
---
icon from Empoh
#9 Posted: 06:23:54 12/07/2022
is there any legitimate chance you do in fact make a topic dedicated to the pet site stuff rambles i used to be really into stuff like neopets at one point but never took it to a really dedicated point and i for one would love to learn more about them or just read whatever you got
---
YO! thanks for the party and the maserati yall rocked my body but now im gone BYE! skylandersfan60 https://i.imgur.com/EmuBp2v.png
#10 Posted: 10:56:07 12/07/2022 | Topic Creator
Hell yeah.
---
icon from Empoh
#11 Posted: 09:54:45 13/07/2022
sweet then!

any animals you havent had as a pet yet you would like to some day?
---
#12 Posted: 11:56:15 13/07/2022 | Topic Creator
sweet then!

any animals you havent had as a pet yet you would like to some day?

ngl I kind of want to try sheep, chicken, and other flightless ish birds. It's not my fault Urban Rescue Ranch said you can literally cook rhea eggs like chicken eggs and it does look good af.
---
icon from Empoh
#13 Posted: 02:56:29 14/07/2022
i briefly took care of chicks as a kid they were so cute

do you have a series a show a game that you wish you never got into like it turned out so bad it just didnt feel worth it to follow along anymore
---
#14 Posted: 06:57:56 15/07/2022 | Topic Creator
i briefly took care of chicks as a kid they were so cute

do you have a series a show a game that you wish you never got into like it turned out so bad it just didnt feel worth it to follow along anymore

Now that's a really good question. Off the top of my head I really can't point a finger out on anything specific. I guess the facebook game I would feel this applies the most to is Monster Galaxy because they solely revived that to NFTs. I wrote in the comments on that with "Should've just stayed dead".

Now thinking about it I wish Capcom didn't try to force messy mechanics and "stories" into Monster Hunter games or like try to make it look like a big deal but never really do a properly good job on it. With World and Rise. With World you're exploring, that's fine, of course ya gonna need a team but... The handler there is a lazy slob that goes we did it. No Dora I did it. You were eating ****ing turkey legs. Give me some ****ing turkey and help, then maybe we can go "we". With Rise they revolved the story about rampage and their tower defense, while it's better than in world/iceborne, the issue is it becomes annoying to upkeep units to keep monsters away from the gates. Then you get to apex ****s where you get legitimately confused on if it's still tower defense or you need to do the old fashioned way. Don't even get me started with the rest of the story being the more multiplayer based set of missions. I was able to do them solo for some long time (can't even remember how now. **** me). Which I mean... If ya not randomly skilled at it like 2021 me, that's a massive pain in the ass. Especially if ya don't really like playing with randos. I can't really blast good vibe music because I do need to be aware of the environment in that game. Like more so than League of Legends.

Speaking of League of Legends, it's not so much I hate the game (even tho it's more of a love hate thing). It's more like I dislike how they went with this event of "Sentinels of light" which was hyped up to be the legendary show down between the Ruined King and the Sentinels who are destined to protect Runeterra from the Shadow Isles. It turned into a massive let down because of not only Covid messing with scheduled things that were supposed to come before it (The Ruined King game is supposed to take place before Sentinels of Light), A delay in a champion because of technical difficulties (Vex, who is kind of aloof in the story in a way), and a grand dose of pure mischaracterization of certain characters (IE Miss Fortune). Though it makes me think, that even if those issues outside of control were not a thing, I think the event would've sucked because of how they went with it mechanically and narratively with some characters. So I think the delays are something to be a lil thankful for and really prove a point in some regard of quality control.

Also Seraphine being shoved into league. That's a mess and still is a mess imo. Literal built only for money champion. Like yeah there's characters that get more skins because they're popular 1 way or another, but here it's literally a case of "didn't want to rework a existing character the works very similar. Also someone wanted to shove a popstar into magic land. Virgins give us money please". TBH would delete here and shove other character reworks out of the broken pipe.

I know the question is more like "what thing you wished weren't invested in because it crashed and burned". Even though I still play these games, it's more like I tune out certain things existences here really.
---
icon from Empoh
#15 Posted: 02:44:15 17/07/2022 | Topic Creator
inb4 I get smited. Can some of ya'll take a juicy second to vote for my squishable wyrm? This is the second design that I made that got into the community voting and it would be sick if ya'll can take a minute to vote for this.
https://www.squishable.com/mm5...ish_wyrm_415618
---
icon from Empoh
#16 Posted: 03:30:36 17/07/2022
when i get on my pc later i will vote!
---
ThunderEgg Emerald Sparx Gems: 3912
#17 Posted: 15:02:52 17/07/2022
favorite video game?
---
I AM ETERNAL! https://i.imgur.com/8H3ij0j.png (banner by skylandersfan60)
#18 Posted: 18:57:57 17/07/2022
Quote: Trix Master 100
inb4 I get smited. Can some of ya'll take a juicy second to vote for my squishable wyrm? This is the second design that I made that got into the community voting and it would be sick if ya'll can take a minute to vote for this.
https://www.squishable.com/mm5...ish_wyrm_415618

i voted! good luck!
---
Vespi Gold Sparx Gems: 2866
#19 Posted: 02:23:35 18/07/2022
whens ur patreon droppin
#20 Posted: 04:12:21 18/07/2022 | Topic Creator
Quote: ThunderEgg
favorite video game?

Honestly probably Okami.

Quote: Vespi
whens ur patreon droppin

When I figure things out about it and have a brainstem. I know I have an account for it just not a single braincell for it.
---
icon from Empoh
zook it up Gold Sparx Gems: 2241
#21 Posted: 12:46:20 18/07/2022
What is your favorite type of bread?
---
Green Bean Machine
TTD Hunter Gems: 6222
#22 Posted: 17:48:23 18/07/2022
Favourite song?
#23 Posted: 03:19:09 19/07/2022 | Topic Creator
Quote: zook it up
What is your favorite type of bread?

garlic. I usually don't eat bread a lot

Quote: TTD
Favourite song?

UUUUUH MMM GOOD QUESTION MOST MUSIC REALLY I JUST ENJOY. WELL EVERYONE BUT CARDI B
---
icon from Empoh
skylandersfan60 Gold Sparx Gems: 2386
#24 Posted: 14:28:06 19/07/2022
Do ya like jazz?
#25 Posted: 03:30:12 20/07/2022
Did you come up with your signature or is it a quote from something?
---
#26 Posted: 06:03:04 20/07/2022 | Topic Creator
Quote: skylandersfan60
Do ya like jazz?

Yes. It's pretty good.

Quote: YesterdayFemmey
Did you come up with your signature or is it a quote from something?

It's a quote from iirc a commercial turned youtube poop. Also the rest of the video could be super offensive for this site.
---
icon from Empoh
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me