Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
worst forum ever
LeewweewoowheeH Gold Sparx Gems: 2351
#1 Posted: 00:50:26 05/07/2022 | Topic Creator
what was the worst forum or community or tiktok or subreddit or whatever it is these days you tried to be a part of.

im not sure myself i feel like the answer is reddit now/ pervs + stalkers + bullies + legitimate account hacking and death threats

hard to top

but i always like to give a shout out to serebii.net my second time around specifically i joined that site before i was ever introduced/baited into joining darkspyro so circa 2006ish i think i was like 12 or something and it was a bad experience but not too much to deal with now the second time i became active in 2012 though was hilariously bad i immediately wound up with this guy who would not leave me alone and then upon me telling him to do so turned into neighborhood enemy number 1 which drove me off the site for a few years more lol

i dont really take people or things they say on the internet to me to heart so to be a specifically bad experience which to me means i wish it didnt happen or it really upset me it normally has to be someone deliberately trying to do me mental and physical harm and making me feel uncomfortable/in legitimate danger which these 2 sites managed to pull off
---
YO! thanks for the party and the maserati yall rocked my body but now im gone BYE! skylandersfan60 https://i.imgur.com/EmuBp2v.png
Trix Master 100 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8190
#2 Posted: 04:42:51 05/07/2022
Furvilla Beta and the Furvilla Fan Made Discord server. Because there was so many actually ****ing toxic people that would make anything up without any real evidence. If you dare spoke about how 2 wrongs don't make a right or dare to raise a complaint of a broken thing because you wanted to see the site improve you get the ****ing **** kicked out of ya verbally. It was also because then a lot of community were into that one type of blog. The "confessions" blog on tumblr. If anyone heard of FlightRising confessions ooh boy you might know how toxic Furvilla confessions was. Idk if it got the nuclear delete blog, but I hope it did for being mega radioactive garbage. It was actually used by the old owners to actually ban innocent people (along with other tumblr and twitter posts).

Luckily Furvilla got new owners and an official discord server where the site rules still apply. Ya know people that are actually fair in thinking and are really cool

---

Also iirc @Drednaw I believe you were also kind of starting stuff in the discord even before that. As much as we all like to blame the thing known as "Sess". You still had a awful mentality on how to go about "I'm right and never wrong". That we still see even on today on this really damned forum. That's not to say the Sess manipulation wasn't an influence, I'm saying there was also some toxic bits you may have left out.
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:45:37 05/07/2022 by Trix Master 100
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8470
#3 Posted: 04:52:05 05/07/2022
Asian identity or Asian masculinity are super weird subreddits. Like it's a bunch of Asian dudes praising white women but they hate how Asian women are fetishized by white men.
#4 Posted: 11:52:56 05/07/2022
Quote: Drednaw
so you're still under the thumb of a pedophile. okay, got it

Literally no. Wtf is up? Thanks for literally proving my point.

You literally were baiting arguments in the server and also told a user to "Kill yourself". The Grinch stuff was taken care by a mod that was not someone not in the ****ing Sess circle. Hell apparently when you were around Sess was gone so like. Cool. Way to tell half of the story of "I'm right you're wrong" again.

Before you cough up more spaghetti sentences, you need to actually prove ****. Because I literally have not been in contact with that freak since late 2020, because you know life happens and I don't need to be around toxic people. Hell you didn't even know about that other stuff until it blew up in 2021. So why are you cork boarding that theory?
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
Vespi Gold Sparx Gems: 2866
#5 Posted: 13:45:45 05/07/2022
so you're still under the thumb of a pedophile. okay, got it

yo so from an outsiders perspective yeah they were definitely manipulated but on the other hand youre definitely just a huge **** like all the time. i genuinely feel sorry for your parents because idk how you got raised to be such a douche
#6 Posted: 18:15:50 05/07/2022 | Topic Creator
im not trying to team up on you drednaw and i feel like trix and vespi already handed you a swift correction but hey come on now in trixs first reply i think she even gave more credit to your statement than it probably was deserved and she wasnt even trying to argue with you so your follow up comment was so out of line and unnecessary to say the least. did said user manipulate people and the mods. yes. ive been close enough with a couple of the older mods to have admissions that it in fact was a thing but was that necessary to get you banned? no i dont think it had to be. when i came back it took until my sister reminded me to realize you were Zap when you were banned from the site i believed it to be a very very very very good reason that you were and idk why you were allowed back. making your other ban believable the way trix tells it. now from time to time i have seen you make posts where you admitted your past behavior was wrong and you wanted to do better. i think it would be better you stick with that mindset and try to improve and move away from that past behavior instead of try and find a way to defend it even more so when that defense can be so readily taken down
---
YO! thanks for the party and the maserati yall rocked my body but now im gone BYE! skylandersfan60 https://i.imgur.com/EmuBp2v.png
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10010
#7 Posted: 19:17:34 05/07/2022

also the dS discord banned me because i was right about the grinch leak. remember all that **** only happened because actual pedophile sess was manipulating the mods into doing his bidding.

Don't spread misinformation, in fact, you prove almost weekly why that was a good decision.

-----
On topic, Suggestions forum on Flight Rising for just not allowing discussion unless it's one of the 5 most requested features by their little clique (obviously if staff allows this smaller one through, theirs is being deliberately ignored!!) and Pound Chat on Neopets. I didn't even participate in actual trading, I followed the pound threads when I wanted a new pet with a cool name, I'd still have to see a version of tumblr's worst vagueposting on the front page of it.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:17:49 05/07/2022 by Bifrost
Clank Emerald Sparx Gems: 4289
#8 Posted: 20:56:15 05/07/2022
i will see to it that i am vindicated. or at the very least, some kind of apology. or are you too high and mighty to do even that?

You want to be "vindicated" on a forum for a purple dragon game for kids? No wonder women don't want you lol
---
"*runs around like a headless gnorc*" ~Jaggedstar©
Vespi Gold Sparx Gems: 2866
#9 Posted: 21:21:02 05/07/2022
glad to see nothing's changed lmao. if you guys are unwilling to see that you were manipulated and fix your wrongdoings than neither am i. i admit, yes, some of the things i've done before were uncalled for. but you all still seem unwilling to admit that a disgusting pedophile was manipulating the mods and used that power to target me in particular. i will see to it that i am vindicated. or at the very least, some kind of apology. or are you too high and mighty to do even that?

also trix the grinch stuff was in late 2018 and you said you stopped talking to sess in 2020. so yes, he was still in command when that happened.

not gonna say anything else here. continue discussing bad forum experiences. i'm sure i'll be namedropped a couple times. good day.

as someone who was ostracized for year and had her name dragged through the mud because i wasn’t sexually interested in said pedo (gross, who would be?), ive had and gotten my fair share of apologies from these people. you on the other hand dont deserve it. im tired of holding my tongue and im not going to be doing it anymore. you’re a vile, disgusting little man who treats everyone around him like trash, and youre surprised when those same people dont want to be around you. id imagine it’s the same case irl, no? i cant decide if it was your rich, entitled upbringing that made you this way, or your insistence on marinating in the worst corners of the internet, but either way, it spat out a spiteful little slime who doesn’t deserve kind treatment because you never showed any to others to begin with.

you want vindication? have fun waiting. you wont get it. if youre really so intent on waiting or trying to take a perceived high ground by not responding, do the rest of us a favor and quit posting in general. it’d save the mods a ton of trouble dealing with your petty, self absorbed bull****. you cant prove that you’ve changed for the better, you’re still just a scared, hateful little boy hiding behind internet anonymity. why you were ever allowed to come back on a new account is anyone’s guess, but why you were banned from that discord is clear as day. im sure it wasn’t the first and it won’t be the last
TheFlyingSeal Diamond Sparx Gems: 8523
#10 Posted: 22:53:28 05/07/2022
I love how in this whole topic everyone who has replied to Zap has agreed that yeah, unfortunately mods were manipulated and allowed Sess more power than she should have. It's not even a debate.

But because everyone points out in the same post how Zap was banned because he's an aggressive asshole who constantly argues, Zap is just like "OOOOH I see SOMEONE is still under the thumb of a PEDOPHILE. None of you have changed, and you won't even ADMIT that you were manipulated smiliesmiliesmilie"

It's like a kid plugging their fingers into their ears and screaming obnoxiously, it's so funny.
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
#11 Posted: 23:27:02 05/07/2022
Quote: TheFlyingSeal
I love how in this whole topic everyone who has replied to Zap has agreed that yeah, unfortunately mods were manipulated and allowed Sess more power than she should have. It's not even a debate.

But because everyone points out in the same post how Zap was banned because he's an aggressive asshole who constantly argues, Zap is just like "OOOOH I see SOMEONE is still under the thumb of a PEDOPHILE. None of you have changed, and you won't even ADMIT that you were manipulated :roll::roll::roll:"

It's like a kid plugging their fingers into their ears and screaming obnoxiously, it's so funny.

Is it? It's really irritating and very maidenless behavior.

Right down to the cork boarding of "Oh Trix dropped contact with the pedo at 2020, the grinch **** was 2018. There in, Pedophile supporter", even though I wasn't a ****ing mod on the discord server and dropped mod service in 2019 on the forums. Thanks to a certain set up of events irl and on this forum, that keeps attracting degens and righteous douches for some reason.

**** dude even Bifrost is explaining and she wasn't even in that friend circle like ever and Drednaw was still "MMmm nope. Not me. You, friend of a pedo." Drednaw is just using that info to frame himself as "The nice guy" off of reddit. The get out of jail free card. When literally everyone and their grandma is like "NO".
---
icon from Empoh
TheFlyingSeal Diamond Sparx Gems: 8523
#12 Posted: 00:05:41 06/07/2022
Quote: Trix Master 100
Quote: TheFlyingSeal

But because everyone points out in the same post how Zap was banned because he's an aggressive asshole who constantly argues, Zap is just like "OOOOH I see SOMEONE is still under the thumb of a PEDOPHILE. None of you have changed, and you won't even ADMIT that you were manipulated smiliesmiliesmilie"

Is it? It's really irritating and very maidenless behavior.

Oh, for sure, it is.

But personally I just find is so incredibly funny how a little boy is trying to act like a big, grown man who needs to be "vindicated" about being banned from a forum community server about a fun little purple dragon. Like, it's as if it has been the greatest injustice he's ever experienced.
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
Crystal Dragon Diamond Sparx Gems: 8850
#13 Posted: 00:58:00 06/07/2022
this is the only forum i ever interacted with

may it stay that way because this place is insane
#14 Posted: 01:18:03 06/07/2022 | Topic Creator
^probably dont have to worry about it because forums on the whole are dead now everything is social media like reddit and facebook and so on so forth now
---
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10010
#15 Posted: 12:39:56 06/07/2022
tbf forums nowadays are a bit too empty to not have a clique of sorts, that without moderation means one or two users take over. I mean, just read up above on someone that coincidentally stops responding once they're shown evidence of being a jerk, lol

If we're including discord servers here too, I forgot that I recently left one that's art commissions focused. They announced an NFT contest, people were understandably up in arms (especially because the terms said every entry belonged to them and they were changing the rules in real time as we took screenshots), the admin played dumb and let the mods, who didn't even know this was happening, to handle the fire. I even sent a ticket and the guy kept pretending to be oh so innocent, i just didn't know crypto was sketchy, etc etc. Gave up and left when, even with the mods pleading for news, they just didn't respond anymore.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
#16 Posted: 00:45:45 08/07/2022 | Topic Creator
^thats super true its funny even despite how dead this site is seeing other sites in a similar position like the old big pokemon boards which use to have 1000s of users online on a daily basis are now as dead as this board or more dead some of them

its reddits fault i think and twitter that combo killed the concept of forums

i find my brief experience so far with reddit if i even break it down from the whole to lurking on certain boards specifically those get pretty bad

r/forhire is egotist central
r/baseball is stupidly lolz memes central
r/pokemon is dum
r/ anything run by foreigners/occupied by foreigners about japan/korea is some of the legitimate worst stuff i have ever seen from racism to sexism to egotism and iamsomuchbetterandmoreintunewithmyinnerweebthsnyouare ism
---
ThunderEgg Emerald Sparx Gems: 3912
#17 Posted: 14:49:32 17/07/2022
well i almost accidentally joined a cult on a forum one time that was interesting
---
I AM ETERNAL! https://i.imgur.com/8H3ij0j.png (banner by skylandersfan60)
#18 Posted: 18:09:17 17/07/2022 | Topic Creator
^from someone with some experience with that that is scary
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me