Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
don’t **** your pants
Vespi Gold Sparx Gems: 2866
#1 Posted: 06:21:34 03/07/2022 | Topic Creator
if you were thinking about ****ting your pants tonight this is a sign from god that’s a bad idea. itll take forever to clean up and if you’re seeing friends or family they’ll definitely notice. so don’t **** your pants tonight guys stay safe. remember to smash that like button, hit subscribe if you want more topics like this, and click the bell to get notified for more life tips
LeewweewoowheeH Gold Sparx Gems: 2351
#2 Posted: 06:22:41 03/07/2022
words. of. wisdom.
---
YO! thanks for the party and the maserati yall rocked my body but now im gone BYE! skylandersfan60 https://i.imgur.com/EmuBp2v.png
TheFlyingSeal Diamond Sparx Gems: 8523
#3 Posted: 18:24:34 03/07/2022
Did you know that in the fifth edition of Wizards of the Coast's Dungeons and Dragons, there is a widely available spell called Prestidigitation. It is a cantrip, which means that the spellcaster who uses it doesn't get exhausted and can thus use it as much as they want.

With this spell, you can create different small effects. You can only make one effect per cast, but it gives you a list of effects you're allowed to create, and they're written with open-ended possibilities so you can be creative. A couple effects can be inflicted upon a target. This can range from creating a symbol on someone's skin to an illusionary flame in the palm of your hand. There is one such effect you can do with this cantrip: "You instantaneously clean or soil an object no larger than 1 cubic foot."

Usually, many people interpret this as just being able to clean something up with ease or make it covered in dirt/mud. However, if one is creative enough, you can soil something in very a specific manner. Say, pants, for instance.

In other words, with this simple spell that doesn't expend any stamina for your spellcaster, you can make someone **** their pants.

Additionally, you can make any instantaneous, harmless sensory effect with Prestidigitation, so you can cast the spell again to make the **** super smelly so everyone knows someone just **** their pants. You can also cast it again to make a fart sound that everyone can hear.
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:28:28 03/07/2022 by TheFlyingSeal
LeewweewoowheeH Gold Sparx Gems: 2351
#4 Posted: 19:30:37 03/07/2022
this is art
---
YO! thanks for the party and the maserati yall rocked my body but now im gone BYE! skylandersfan60 https://i.imgur.com/EmuBp2v.png
Spyroboy Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12081
#5 Posted: 22:13:13 03/07/2022
That's why bring a spare pair of pants and do it at someone else's house.
---
「恋愛なんてだっさー‼ヤングは迷わずテクノブレイク一択でしょ‼」
skylandersfan60 Gold Sparx Gems: 2386
#6 Posted: 00:48:59 04/07/2022
Quote: TheFlyingSeal
Did you know that in the fifth edition of Wizards of the Coast's Dungeons and Dragons, there is a widely available spell called Prestidigitation. It is a cantrip, which means that the spellcaster who uses it doesn't get exhausted and can thus use it as much as they want.

With this spell, you can create different small effects. You can only make one effect per cast, but it gives you a list of effects you're allowed to create, and they're written with open-ended possibilities so you can be creative. A couple effects can be inflicted upon a target. This can range from creating a symbol on someone's skin to an illusionary flame in the palm of your hand. There is one such effect you can do with this cantrip: "You instantaneously clean or soil an object no larger than 1 cubic foot."

Usually, many people interpret this as just being able to clean something up with ease or make it covered in dirt/mud. However, if one is creative enough, you can soil something in very a specific manner. Say, pants, for instance.

In other words, with this simple spell that doesn't expend any stamina for your spellcaster, you can make someone **** their pants.

Additionally, you can make any instantaneous, harmless sensory effect with Prestidigitation, so you can cast the spell again to make the **** super smelly so everyone knows someone just **** their pants. You can also cast it again to make a fart sound that everyone can hear.

Wait, so how do you start playing Dnd again?
Trix Master 100 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8190
#7 Posted: 10:20:37 04/07/2022
Oh I guess I have to wear your pants.
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me