Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Times where you were cringe thread
Page 1 of 1
Times where you were cringe thread
skylandersfan60 Gold Sparx Gems: 2386
#1 Posted: 05:57:32 02/07/2022 | Topic Creator
Post memories that keep you up at night
When I was 11 I used to be really into Creepypasta garbage and ended up in this Skype group for Creepypasta enthusiasts. One day some dude decided to read this erotic Creepypasta to the chat, I had a cold at the time and this awful mic that would move around a lot. So I couldn't breathe through my nose at all and so this dude is reading this awful ass story focused on heavily detailed erotic rape and I'm just browsing DragonAdopters or some **** and I haven't noticed my mic has started picking up my breathing sounds. EVERYONE NOTICES IT AND IS LIKE "OMG SKYLANDERSFAN YOU SEEM TO BE REALLY ENJOYING THIS HAHAHAH" AND THEN THEY START TALKING ABOUT HOW THEY WERE ALL TURNED ON BY THIS AWFUL ****IGN CREEPYPASTA
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8470
#2 Posted: 06:30:10 02/07/2022
I have a lot :)

Relationship: there was this one girl in college who I would hang out with after school and we got pretty close. One day I guess I was talking about the Victoria's secret model show and I mentioned petite models because the weekend once said something about having seegs with them. She then said "I'm petite" and I didn't know how to reply but say "ok" after a few seconds.

Woman: same girl. She said I had big shoes and people with big shoes have really big... Socks. I didn't know what to say so I just ignored it or said ok. I don't remember.

Text: same girl. We were sending each other memes like dank Christian ones and I decided to send her this meme. https://i.chzbgr.com/full/9406...llofdc-ifunnyco. She then said "that's not funny" and then killed the conversation.

Child: when i was really young like In pre school I was trying to sleep when I found a secret infinite source of bad smell. I then proceeded to stick my finger in there because it smelled and I thought it was funny. Then I forced my mom to smell my finger.

Con meeting: I went to a con once and I didn't know how to socialize with people. I saw this smash bros player and I walked up to him and said "hey are you ____". He then said yeah he was and I didn't know what to say next so I stared at him for a few seconds. Said "oh cool". And left

Forum: I made a topic about dying and saying that it was a social experiment to spread awareness for suicide??? to get away with a decent April fool's day prank.

Gamer: when I was like 6 I went to my cousin's house and they were drinking caprisuns and didn't give me any. I took this as an offense for some reason and went to another room and I saw a dance dance revolution pad. I then started break dancing in the ddr pad and when I finished I saw my cousin's watching me.

Work: I closed a line at amusement park restaurant about being closed because we were closed and people like to think places don't close. This one lady wasn't haven't it with me and was pretty much ignoring me telling her to leave. When we went to the front of the counter after serving the last customer she then tried ordering food. My workers said that we were closed and refused service. Then the lady tried to guilt him by saying her daughter was really hungry for a funnel cake. But she doesn't seem to realize that it was 11 pm and people want to go home. She then tried to talk to my other worker in nicer tone and got the same refusal of service. Then another customer walked up and said "mam can you not" and then the lady refused to leave because she said we had more food in the back. I motioned my worker to call security but he got the memo wrong and instead called a higher up. The higher up of course kissed ass after a hard 16 HR shift and made food from scratch for lady. The daughter not caring btw.

Pen15: one time at work when I was starting out me and this one dude were being bros and talking while getting to know each other. We then were told to take out the trash but it was simply too heavy. So we took out the trash bag and his hand slipped right on top of my flaccid penis. We then put the trash bag down and walked away.

Gaming: back when I streamed on twitch I was pretty popular with gay trans or gay teenage boys. This one guy with a username like "loverboy91" and kept on sending weird messages like how he wanted to kiss me or rub me. Idk why but I let him stay on my chat.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 06:32:23 02/07/2022 by somePerson
LeewweewoowheeH Gold Sparx Gems: 2351
#3 Posted: 17:50:20 02/07/2022
i to be honest dont think i have had any of note i was always the type to make others feel like i was cringe but not think so myself very difficult to embarrass me and easily i embarrass others if someone reacted with "shes being so cringe right now" or time appropriate slang for when it would be i would normally feel like "oh cool thats funny!" because i kind of liked being the so-called cringe one in the room and if other people are going to get embarrassed over me just being me then thats more of a them problem and not a me problem i think looking back on yourself and thinking you were cringe requires a kind of embarrasment when you look back on it and i dont really think of the things i did or were into in a sense of embarrassment.
---
YO! thanks for the party and the maserati yall rocked my body but now im gone BYE! skylandersfan60 https://i.imgur.com/EmuBp2v.png
ThunderEgg Emerald Sparx Gems: 3912
#4 Posted: 23:20:31 05/07/2022
everything i do is cringe and i have just accepted it
---
I AM ETERNAL! https://i.imgur.com/8H3ij0j.png (banner by skylandersfan60)
#5 Posted: 00:46:59 08/07/2022
^if you add on being proud of it or okay with it then you have reached a superior level to most people i think
---
YO! thanks for the party and the maserati yall rocked my body but now im gone BYE! skylandersfan60 https://i.imgur.com/EmuBp2v.png
Skyhunter Diamond Sparx Gems: 8947
#6 Posted: 01:11:47 08/07/2022
It'd be easier to list the times I WASN'T cringe.
---
It doesn't matter if the bars are iron or gold, a cage is a cage.
Vespi Gold Sparx Gems: 2866
#7 Posted: 19:03:00 08/07/2022
Quote: Skyhunter
It'd be easier to list the times I WASN'T cringe.

same.
Blackholes_Wolf Ripto Gems: 10760
#8 Posted: 20:37:39 08/07/2022
i was born cringe
#9 Posted: 20:43:00 08/07/2022
now these are the people
---
YesterdayFemmey Yellow Sparx Gems: 1221
#10 Posted: 04:49:04 09/07/2022
does it count if it's cringe in fear rather than embarrssment? sometimes i look back at stuff i did and i'm like, wow i did that? i can be evil...
---
How many centuries have I spent in this utterly failed life?
#11 Posted: 05:01:22 09/07/2022
^you mean like you look back at something from the past and react with fear like “so this is the kind of person i can be?” …but Danny…. do you ever regret it….
---
YesterdayFemmey Yellow Sparx Gems: 1221
#12 Posted: 07:53:00 10/07/2022
yeah, like that. regret, though, what is that? never heard of it.
---
How many centuries have I spent in this utterly failed life?
#13 Posted: 18:11:12 10/07/2022
i knew it
---
Trix Master 100 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8190
#14 Posted: 03:23:57 11/07/2022
I kind of killed the part of me that cringes for the most part.
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
Thunderdragon14 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8087
#15 Posted: 20:32:41 11/07/2022
i wish we could just zap our brains and forget all those cringey moments smilie i’ve lost a lot of sleep over stupid moments
---
Quote: Alydol
go back to whining about your fish
#16 Posted: 21:09:59 11/07/2022
^flip the tables on those memories and embrace them be proud of your cringe people can act like like theyre not cringe but we all do cringe and embarrassing stuff theres no one who doesnt
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me