Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > what are your top ten favourite fictional characters
Page 1 of 1
what are your top ten favourite fictional characters
Bolt Hunter Gems: 6135
#1 Posted: 11:01:52 31/03/2020 | Topic Creator
im tired and drunk and don't want to go to work tomorrow so im buying time and not going to bed by staying up and asking for your list of top ten fictional characters because i saw a meme on tumblr yayyyy

mine:
10. john becker (becker)
9. blackavar (watership down
8. nina cortex (crash bandicoot)
7. serena joy waterford (the handmaids tale)
6. bolt (....bolt)
5. cynder (spyro)
4. terra/tara markov (teen titans)
3. keira hagia (jak and daxter)
2. grace adler (will and grace)
1. sarah linden (the killing)
---
you don't know me. i break things
I draw stuff.
ThunderEgg Emerald Sparx Gems: 3859
#2 Posted: 15:51:00 31/03/2020
ngl most of it comes down to character design and whatever characters i can think of off of the top of my head.
this list is in random order

• lillie (pokemon sun/moon) - i really related to the dynamic between her and lusamine
  • spyro (just all of them) - spyro is something that's always been in my life, and has kept me going on occasion
  • peridot (steven universe) - love a good villain to hero story. also su is on my mind.
  • utena (revolutionary girl utena) - just relatable on most fronts. she's naive and does her own thing because of that
  • undyne (undertale) - everyone needs a strong lesbian in their life.
  • hunter (og spyro) - another spyro! uh, he's cool but also a goofball
  • haruka tenoh (sailor moon) - see 'undyne'. also she kind of doesn't conform to gender norms, which is relatable
  • crookedstar (warriors) - he's only on this list bc i'm still thinking about warriors. i honestly don't remember why i liked him as a character, but i have good memories of reading the book that focused on him.
  • malefor (tlos) - sorry, another spyro. mostly character design. his backstory in ten is intriguing...
  • yang xiaolong (rwby) - see 'undyne'. also her last name means "little dragon". also i started having problems coming up with characters, so i put the first one i could think of on here

---

so yeah, i have bad taste smilie

oh, here's a bonus:
  • venom (marvel) - cool concept. not executed well, unfortunately
  • timberwolf (dc; legion of superheroes) - don't remember much about this show, but i thought he was cool. probably bc i'm a furry or smth
---
I AM ETERNAL! https://i.imgur.com/8H3ij0j.png (banner by skylandersfan60)
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:54:44 31/03/2020 by ThunderEgg
Jaggedstar Diamond Sparx Gems: 7660
#3 Posted: 23:14:09 31/03/2020
bianca from spyro 3
bianca from spyro 3
bianca from spyro 3
bianca from spyro 3
bianca from spyro 3
bianca from spyro 3
bianca from spyro 3
bianca from spyro 3
bianca from spyro 3
bianca from the rescuers films
---
Quote: Paytawn
oh my god
emeraldzoroark Platinum Sparx Gems: 5357
#4 Posted: 23:53:25 31/03/2020
1. Eclipsa (Star Vs The Forces Of Evil) - Fun personality and cool powers (also umbrellas are good weapons i guess?)
2. Kecleon (Pokémon Mystery Dungeon) - He’s so chill, he’s perfectly ok with you not paying for his stuff
3. Plague Knight (Shovel Knight Series) - Fun playstyle and his entire boss dialogue is just him not giving a damn
4. Cyrus Albright (Octopath Traveler) - Cool mage powers and his personality is really fun and he’s super oblivious
5. Bill Cipher (Gravity Falls) - Just watch any episode he’s in
6. Garnet (Steven Universe) - Consistently the most fun character, always super chill
7. Kaos (Skylanders) - Just the most fun character in the game
8. Bowser (Super Mario) - Just play Bowser’s Inside Story
9. Alois (Fire Emblem) - Puns
10. Sonic (Sonic) - Sonic
---
Soon.
Vespi Gold Sparx Gems: 2866
#5 Posted: 07:38:45 05/04/2020
bump a dump because im a hoe who likes this sort of thing
no particular order i like them all a lot, also limiting to one per franchise or whatever bc real talk this would all be marvel or persona or fire emblem

-Futaba Sakura (Persona 5): a relatable figure for me in a lot of ways. ive been broken down to her point of isolation before, and it took a lot of help from my friends and family to actually get out of my tomb if you will. seeing her improve over the course of the game and other P5 spinoffs reminds me how ive done the same in a lot of the same ways, and gives me a lot of hope for my current trajectory!
-Corrin (Fire Emblem): okay before you slaughter me, hear me out, she sucks in fates but shes written really well in heroes and warriors specifically. shes a lot of what i wish i was; pretty, graceful, talented, selfless, but also ready to step up and fight when others need her. its something i admire a lot, and it kind of gives me a goal to strive towards
-Spider-Gwen (Marvel): ah yes, the first of these characters i was attached to. i started reading her series in high school, and in the midst of an awful relationship, i found solace in her anger and her gorgeous aesthetic. seeing how shes written now is another case of the futaba stuff, and reminds me of some similar growth ive ahd. its refreshing. also @ disney give me spider-gwen in the MCU pls and thank u
-Solid Snake (Metal Gear Solid): hnnng colonel.... my smash main. i also just find snake really compelling, and like his viewpoints on a lot of things. i prefer him so much more to big boss personally, and his writing is absolutely excellent
-Sabine Wren (Star Wars Rebels): mandalorian = good character. i dont make the rules thats just how it is. i just think sabine is super cool and heroic, when i think the rebellion era, i think sabine. the animated shows define star wars for me more than anything else, and i think she captures all of that with her writing, especially in the last few seasons.
-Lucky (Animal Crossing): THIS IS MY BOY, ive had him ever since new leaf and hes such a pleasant sight for me. animal crossing has really become a stress reliever due to all this covid stuff, but for me, it isnt animal crossing without lucky. i think id be a pile of stress without this digital dog
-Sayori (Doki Doki Literature Club): i deeply enjoy sayori because shes the first really open character with depression ive seen in games. shes relatable because of it, but shes also just so well written, and really captures what it's like to have these feelings.
-Yang Xiao Long (RWBY): shes beauty, shes grace, she'll punch you in the face. i havent watched RWBY in quite some time, but yang was always my favorite. another one of those "goals" characters, yang inspires me to be strong and move past any trauma i have to help those i care about
-Stitch (Lilo & Stitch): stitch holds a special place in my heart because he holds a special place in my family's heart. ever since a trip to disneyworld and rewatching the film with my parents, my mother in particular really took the lessons in the story to heart. the large majority of my family is OBSESSED with stitch, so any big gifts we get as a group are all stitch themed. he really helped me and my family realize we need to be there for each other, even if we arent perfect
-Kirby (Kirby): ive always loved him but this is all you really need to know
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8399
#6 Posted: 08:05:56 05/04/2020
uh cant really rank but i can name 10 characters i like

nightwing (dc): perfect example of outgrowing your past which is a theme everybody learns

sayaka (madoka): as a simp i can relate to her simp attitude towards the world. the parts that of the show that focused on her were amazing and it really gave me the feels.

makoto (persona 5): waifu blindness but she reveals that even the most perfect students succumb to pressure and expectation. you start with disliking her (because shes a snotty popular high school girl) but when you get to know her you feel a connection despite playing a criminal. that is the theme of the game after all

hawkeye (marvel): idk why but i just really like archers despite having no background in archery. every game with archers i play them. matt fractions run on hawkeye is probably one of my favorite runs ever because it made a superhero relatable on a level no other comic has ever reached. hes just a chill guy. i love him

green arrow (dc): pretty much the same as hawkeye except he has a cool beard.

kira (jojos): i just love this villian so much. hes just some ordinary guy except he has a hand fetish. portraying him as this normal everyday dude just makes his antics so fun to watch when things dont go his way. he is what all of us can become. a horrible monster.

moon knight (marvel): i love his aesthetic. a dude with did except his personalities are either a batman clone or a detective. hes pretty much batman but every comic reads like fight club.

spiderman (marvel): every likes spiderman

jill (va ha11a): for a character you never see, its just so fun to imagine yourself in her shoes. learning about her backstory throughout the game was a fun experience that made me appreciate storytelling.

christian (wwe): probably my favorite wrestler ever. he plays this amazing character that is both silly and confident with his act.

got tired didnt want to type
pankakesparx456 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7795
#7 Posted: 03:09:40 06/04/2020
Man there's so many to pick from but I'll try:

10. Finn (Adventure Time)
9. Olive Penderghast (Easy A)
8. Ellie (The Last of Us)
7. Sonic the Hedgehog
6. Percy Jackson
5. Clementine (The Walking Dead)
4. Pikachu
3. Snoopy (Peanuts)
2. Ezio Auditore (Assassin's Creed)
1. Elizabeth (Bioshock Infinite)

Honorable mentions: Marty McFly and Doc Brown(Back to the Future), Rexy(Jurassic Park), Kirby, Caesar(Planet of the Apes), John "Soap" MacTavish(Modern Warfare), Frank Woods(Black Ops), Liesel Meminger(The Book Thief), Lucina(Fire Emblem), Booker Dewitt(Bioshock Infinite), Joel(The Last of Us), Rick Grimes(The Walking Dead), Optimus Prime and Bumblebee(Transformers), Ruby Rose(RWBY), Blaze the Cat(Sonic), Scourge the Hedgehog(Sonic comics), Miriam(Bloodstained), Bayonetta, Mia and Sebastian(La La Land), Toothless(How to Train Your Dragon), Phantom R(Rhythm Thief), Kassandra(Assassin's Creed), Kat(Gravity Rush), Lara Croft(Tomb Raider), Nathan Drake(Uncharted), James and Alyssa(The End of the ****king World), pretty much the entire Adventure Time cast, Eggsy(Kingsman), Mike and Sully(Monsters Inc), the cast of Regular Show, Edward Elric(Fullmetal Alchemist), Simon(Gurren Lagann), Akko(Little Witch Academia), Tsubaki(Soul Eater), Quote and Curly Brace(Cave Story)

Picking only ten is super hard smilie
---
Cool cool.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 03:11:55 06/04/2020 by pankakesparx456
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8201
#8 Posted: 03:19:41 06/04/2020
10. Lucario
9. Spyro (Classic/Skylanders)
8. Beerus
7. Godzilla
6. Spider-Man
5. Batman
4. Gwenpool
3. Toothless
2. Pit
1. Izuku Midoriya
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
WAMBurt1984 Gold Sparx Gems: 2896
#9 Posted: 03:38:38 07/04/2020
1. Superman
2. Batman
3. Captain Britain
4. Union Jack
5. Hatsune Miku
6. The Flash
7. The Punisher
8. Spyro & Sparx
9. BB8/Porgs/D0
10. Derpy
---
British, Geek, Playstation player, Spyro & Sparx fan (Duo not shipping) & Rachet & Clark/Crash/Xbox hater.
Gage Platinum Sparx Gems: 6654
#10 Posted: 18:03:33 12/04/2020
Carl Wheezer
---
Got it Memorized?
Carmelita Fox Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12083
#11 Posted: 18:46:54 12/04/2020
AAAAAAH JIMMY MY SCAPULA
Metallo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6419
#12 Posted: 23:39:32 12/04/2020
10. Simonla Rosechu
9. Silvana Rosechu
8. Bubbles Rosechu
7. Angelica Rosechu
6. Wild Sonichu
5. Punchy Sonichu
4. Magi-Chan Sonichu
3. Black Sonichu
2. Sonichu
1. Chris Chan Sonichu
sans Gold Sparx Gems: 2241
#13 Posted: 01:27:59 13/04/2020
-shop keeper (spelunky)
-kermit the frog (muppets)
-archie hubbs (nintendogs)
-rilla roo (crash)
-hunter (legend of spyro)
-skeet (jimmy neutron)
-general tsao (sly cooper)
-warren stone (rottmnt)
-mr. hippo (fnaf)
-razorwife (rayman)

honorable mentions:
-osmosis jones (osmosis jones)
-butt ugly martians (butt ugly martians)
-sparx but only this version
[User Posted Image]
---
smiliesmiliesmilie
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 01:39:07 13/04/2020 by sans
Jaggedstar Diamond Sparx Gems: 7660
#14 Posted: 18:13:28 13/04/2020
Quote: sans

-sparx but only this version
[User Posted Image]

my man sparx saw titties
---
Quote: Paytawn
oh my god
Vandal Gold Sparx Gems: 2534
#15 Posted: 19:06:00 13/04/2020
The Top Five who don't leave the list:
Wrench (Watch Dogs 2)
Delsin Rowe (Infamous Second Son)
Fenris (Dragon Age 2)
Dorian Pavus (Dragon Age Inquisition)
Ciri/Cirilla Fiona Elen Riannon (The Witcher series)

The other five spots tend to alternate between whatever fandom I'm feeling the most fkdjd.

Honorable Mentions:
Chloe Frazer (Uncharted), Nadine Ross (Uncharted), Nathan Drake (Uncharted), Marcus Holloway (Watch Dogs 2), Sitara Dhawan (Watch Dogs 2), Horatio Carlin (Watch Dogs 2), Josh Sauchak (Watch Dogs 2), Clara Lille (Watch Dogs), Fetch Walker (Infamous Second Son), Eugene Sims (Infamous Second Son), Nix (Infamous 2), Connor Kenway/Ratonhnhaké:ton (Assassin's Creed 3), Aloy (Horizon: Zero Dawn, Vanasha (Horizon: Zero Dawn, Nil (Horizon: Zero Dawn, Raven (Gravity Rush), plus a lot more TBH.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me