Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Why you should vote for who I'm voting for 2020 elections
Page 1 of 1
Why you should vote for who I'm voting for 2020 elections
exefile Yellow Sparx Gems: 1783
#1 Posted: 12:08:09 16/02/2020 | Topic Creator
Doanldson Trumpington is finally going to get the shaft from his presidential position this year.
That means that EVERY single person on this purple dragon forum MUST vote for the next president because if you don't I will frame you for saying the N word (a terrible crime btw)

If you do NOT vote, oh boy, you're a ****ing ****ing ***** **** piece of **** ****bag that deserves to **** a *****. What? You don't care about politics? You have no knowledge of any political parties? Excuses, excuses. You are the reason the great name of Amorca is being tarnished, you should be ashamed you sick ****. You probably enjoy watching the citizens of your country die, don't you, heartless bully.

What's that, you want to vote for Dinild Trombone? You ****ing trashbag. I don't agree with his opinions, you aren't allowed to vote for him because I hate him. Voting isn't about choosing who you personally want for president, it's about voting for who I want, ignorant fool.

Me and my friends on Twitter are going on a crusade against anyone we find who's not voting or supporting Dinuld ****face. I don't want to have to bring them here too.

I better see Hideo Kojima in the whtehouse by late 2020, that man created the Patriots and will serve our county correctly, unlike the politically incorrect Dunold Shromb.
---
eeeeeeeeeeeee
ThunderEgg Emerald Sparx Gems: 3912
#2 Posted: 20:28:56 16/02/2020
spyro for president
---
I AM ETERNAL! https://i.imgur.com/8H3ij0j.png (banner by skylandersfan60)
Clank Emerald Sparx Gems: 4275
#3 Posted: 22:28:46 16/02/2020
Oh, I do hope Trump-senpai notices me ***(๑ ˊ͈ ᐞ ˋ͈)ƅ̋
---
"*runs around like a headless gnorc*" ~Jaggedstar©
parisruelz12 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7569
#4 Posted: 01:59:25 19/02/2020
oh god i thought i was clikcing on a serious topic for a second. my anxiety spiked.
---
looks like ive got some things to do...
Big Green Platinum Sparx Gems: 6345
#5 Posted: 02:20:21 19/02/2020
la li lu le lo
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me