Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
what dnd class are you
ThunderEgg Emerald Sparx Gems: 3912
#1 Posted: 20:52:30 13/02/2020 | Topic Creator
https://www.skybound.com/games...d-class-are-you

Druid
Druids use their mastery of nature to transform into all manner of wild animals, from fearsome wolves to eagle-eyed birds to scampering mice. You care about the world around you, and you tend to take unconventional approaches to problem-solving.
---
I AM ETERNAL! https://i.imgur.com/8H3ij0j.png (banner by skylandersfan60)
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8226
#2 Posted: 20:55:34 13/02/2020
I‘m a Barbarian!

Barbarians are fierce warriors who leverage their unbridled rage to their advantage in combat. You’re not afraid to get your hands dirty when it gets down to it, and you’re definitely not someone to mess with.
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
ShadowMewX Diamond Sparx Gems: 8081
#3 Posted: 02:29:55 14/02/2020
I'm a Wizard!
Wizards thirst for knowledge, always studying spells and searching for new ones to add to their collections. You’re a thinker, and if you’re anything like a standard wizard, you might be a little eccentric as well. Intelligent and logical, you’re always coming up with out-of-the box solutions to problems.

Never played a wizard before! But come to think of it, I'm pretty sure they match my style.
---
Let's bust bunsen burners and bounce!
Skyhunter Diamond Sparx Gems: 8936
#4 Posted: 02:53:55 14/02/2020
I‘m a Druid!

Druids use their mastery of nature to transform into all manner of wild animals, from fearsome wolves to eagle-eyed birds to scampering mice. You care about the world around you, and you tend to take unconventional approaches to problem-solving.

Yup, that's me.
---
It doesn't matter if the bars are iron or gold, a cage is a cage.
KrystalLBX Emerald Sparx Gems: 3271
#5 Posted: 02:54:01 14/02/2020

filler
---
Pokemon Shiny Hunter
Gastrodon Fangirl
Currently dating someone
Seiki Platinum Sparx Gems: 6072
#6 Posted: 18:52:32 14/02/2020
I‘m a Ranger!

Rangers are lone wolves, always stalking through the wilderness in search of their next quarry. You might not be much of a people person, but that doesn’t bother you. After all, you’re self-motivated, and that’s what counts.

Yeah, this is pretty accurate, especially that "not a people person" line.
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:53:12 14/02/2020 by Seiki
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8459
#7 Posted: 19:44:39 14/02/2020
I‘m a Bard!
Bards weave magic into their words and music, inspiring their allies to fight and demoralizing their opponents. You have a flair for the dramatic, and you’re not afraid to be a little bit unconventional. What’s the point of being normal, anyway?
KrystalLBX Emerald Sparx Gems: 3271
#8 Posted: 19:58:43 14/02/2020
Quote: somePerson
I‘m a Bard!
Bards weave magic into their words and music, inspiring their allies to fight and demoralizing their opponents. You have a flair for the dramatic, and you’re not afraid to be a little bit unconventional. What’s the point of being normal, anyway?

smilie Of course you are Someperson
omg sorry if this sounds rude, but there are stereotypes about the bard and now Im questioning if you are secretly into other wordly creatures like harpies.
---
Pokemon Shiny Hunter
Gastrodon Fangirl
Currently dating someone
Ezio Hunter Gems: 7178
#9 Posted: 20:42:49 14/02/2020
I‘m a Ranger!
Rangers are lone wolves, always stalking through the wilderness in search of their next quarry. You might not be much of a people person, but that doesn’t bother you. After all, you’re self-motivated, and that’s what counts.

yeah
---
"The cowboy has always been a dying breed
But he takes his dying slowly, perched upon his steed."
Vespi Gold Sparx Gems: 2866
#10 Posted: 18:51:34 21/02/2020
I‘m a Rogue!
Rogues are masters of stealth and secrecy, lurking in the shadows and picking locks with ease. You aren’t afraid to go where others won’t, and you usually work alone. When you do need help, you’re sure to keep your friends close… and your enemies closer.

yeah fair
also i almost always play rogues and mages so im not very surprised
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:53:11 21/02/2020 by Vespi
Lunar Gold Sparx Gems: 2459
#11 Posted: 20:26:17 25/02/2020
I‘m a Rogue!
Rogues are masters of stealth and secrecy, lurking in the shadows and picking locks with ease. You aren’t afraid to go where others won’t, and you usually work alone. When you do need help, you’re sure to keep your friends close… and your enemies closer.

rogue gang
Bolt Hunter Gems: 6135
#12 Posted: 21:35:36 25/02/2020
Im a Druid, surprise surprise aha
---
you don't know me. i break things
I draw stuff.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:35:51 25/02/2020 by Bolt
Samius Hunter Gems: 9242
#13 Posted: 20:15:01 26/02/2020
I‘m a Monk!
Monks are well-disciplined martial arts masters who use the power of ki to guide their lightning-fast strikes. You’re calm and collected, and perhaps a little eclectic. Ever the solitary thinker, you always make sure to treasure your alone time.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me