Forum

Spyro Reignited Trilogy

Poll

Favourite icy themed level in Spyro 1-3?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
My opinion on this game
nitendofan92 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4420
#1 Posted: 19:00:44 27/01/2020 | Topic Creator
after I played the tree game here my opinion

Spyro 1 was my favorite, it definitly have more soul/flavor than the other one. Plus each dragon being different make the game more interressing.
Spyro 2 level were bigger and more interressing it was ok, still better than spyro 3

spyro 3... oh boy... I really didn't like this one, didn't like the skateboard minigame, the other character was really hit a miss; bentley was slow and clumsy with awkward camera angle, sheila was ok, sgr. byrd give me sever motion sickness and agent 9 was actually very fun. The level were short uninteresting and very linear so much that I quickly pass them trough. On the bright side the third is one who have the most replayability

Sorry for the controversial opinion but I liked enter the dragonfly better than the year of the dragon. Yes this game was a technical mess that deserve to be called a beta version but it minigame were definitly better. And if we compare the best level of of 3 and 4. the one in spyro 4 weren't boring as much
---
THE END IS NEAR
Sesshomaru75 Platinum Sparx [online] Gems: 6152
#2 Posted: 19:18:07 27/01/2020
You lost me at "I liked Enter The Dragonfly better".
Drawdler Emerald Sparx Gems: 3009
#3 Posted: 04:06:52 29/01/2020
I actually agree with some of your points. I feel like trying to discuss this is a lost cause because people will just write off very critical opinions of the game (I'm not just talking about mine, lots of people only want to circlejerk the game, same happened with NST of course).

I like ETD better than the whole thing because at least it's something new and way more fun to make fun of and doesn't give me motion sickness.

It's sad how many issues this game does share with ETD- poor framerate, piss-poor load times, really bad geometry in spots, stuff clearly unpolished like broken animations and noises, certain things having awful controls. I actually replayed ETD recently. And I played Reignited multiple times before it started making me sick, and tried it again a couple of weeks ago. So I'm not going solely off memory.
I wouldn't agree that any of the games in Reignited are as broken as ETD (dunno if you meant to allude to that) but it's a real ****ing shame how close it is when I think about it.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me