Page 1 of 1
My opinion on this game
nitendofan92 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4572
#1 Posted: 19:00:44 27/01/2020 | Topic Creator
after I played the tree game here my opinion

Spyro 1 was my favorite, it definitly have more soul/flavor than the other one. Plus each dragon being different make the game more interressing.
Spyro 2 level were bigger and more interressing it was ok, still better than spyro 3

spyro 3... oh boy... I really didn't like this one, didn't like the skateboard minigame, the other character was really hit a miss; bentley was slow and clumsy with awkward camera angle, sheila was ok, sgr. byrd give me sever motion sickness and agent 9 was actually very fun. The level were short uninteresting and very linear so much that I quickly pass them trough. On the bright side the third is one who have the most replayability

Sorry for the controversial opinion but I liked enter the dragonfly better than the year of the dragon. Yes this game was a technical mess that deserve to be called a beta version but it minigame were definitly better. And if we compare the best level of of 3 and 4. the one in spyro 4 weren't boring as much
---
THE END IS NEAR
Doggo144 Green Sparx Gems: 474
#2 Posted: 11:18:12 25/08/2020
lmao i like how much the opinion on this game varies. Reiginited is my favourite video game, its amazing. I probably wouldn't change a single thing about it.
---
"soy" Jesse "did litterally nothing wrong" cox 1916
SuperSpyroFan Diamond Sparx Gems: 9224
#3 Posted: 15:18:14 25/08/2020
Quote: Doggo144
lmao i like how much the opinion on this game varies. Reiginited is my favourite video game, its amazing. I probably wouldn't change a single thing about it.

Have you not encountered any glitches with some of the mini games from Spyro 2 and 3? Especially in 3 with the yeti race in the Super Bonus Round.
---
Crash Bandicoot is over-rated
Doggo144 Green Sparx Gems: 474
#4 Posted: 15:48:32 25/08/2020
luckily no. the only glitch i've gotten is a missing gem in Dark Hollow. i guess i got lucky haha
---
"soy" Jesse "did litterally nothing wrong" cox 1916
Trix Master 100 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8190
#5 Posted: 06:57:58 10/03/2021
I feel ya on Reignited 3 being kind of worse than EtD. It's a massive bug fiesta and the sliding mechanics are more arse than EtD. At least with EtD the bugs are more funny and kind of informational than Spyro Reignited 3 where it's annoying as all hell.
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me