Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Anime hate thread.
Buchi Ripto Gems: 445
#1 Posted: 16:50:38 13/01/2020 | Topic Creator
I strongly believe anime should not be allowed to exist. It is the cause of nothing but pestilence, war, famine and death. What are your thoughts? Should anime be banned?
KrystalLBX Emerald Sparx Gems: 3271
#2 Posted: 19:31:20 13/01/2020

You sure about that?
---
Pokemon Shiny Hunter
Gastrodon Fangirl
Currently dating someone
Ezio Hunter Gems: 7178
#3 Posted: 19:33:43 13/01/2020
Very ironic since your icon is an anime girl.
---
"The cowboy has always been a dying breed
But he takes his dying slowly, perched upon his steed."
Clank Emerald Sparx Gems: 4275
#4 Posted: 06:22:33 14/01/2020
Is that what they're calling my Dad these days?
---
"*runs around like a headless gnorc*" ~Jaggedstar©
StevemacQ Platinum Sparx Gems: 6533
#5 Posted: 11:14:32 14/01/2020
Digimon. The way it was localized has me believing that Haim Saban was indeed high on cocaine.
---
Needz more eh-mo-shuns.
#6 Posted: 23:57:38 14/01/2020 | Topic Creator
Quote: KrystalLBX

You sure about that?

"We are going to die, and that makes us the lucky ones. Most people are never going to die because they are never going to be born. The potential people who could have been here in my place but who will in fact never see the light of day outnumber the sand grains of Sahara. Certainly those unborn ghosts include greater poets than Keats, scientists greater than Newton. We know this because the set of possible people allowed by our DNA so massively exceeds the set of actual people. In the teeth of those stupefying odds it is you and I, in our ordinariness, that are here. We privileged few, who won the lottery of birth against all odds, how dare we whine at our inevitable return to that prior state from which the vast majority have never stirred?"
-Richard Dawkins

I used to believe that life was sacred and all things were good and pure. Not anymore. In only one and a half minutes you have proved to me that our only purpose in life is to suffer, for we have sinned against God and this abomination we call life is His punishment. Even now my mind is blank and all that I can think of is regret.
sans Gold Sparx Gems: 2251
#7 Posted: 23:03:02 17/01/2020
anime has no rights
---
smiliesmiliesmilie
#8 Posted: 17:50:56 18/01/2020 | Topic Creator
Anime is the scourge which is the cause of the deadly sins of sloth and lust. It was created by Lucifer to divert our gaze from all which is good and holy, condemning us to instead live a life of shame and misery, smothered in body pillows and a great debt from where all our money was spent of highly suggestive cat maid figurines.
Spyroboy Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12070
#9 Posted: 11:12:04 22/01/2020
[User Posted Image]

Smells like bull ****.
---
「恋愛なんてだっさー‼ヤングは迷わずテクノブレイク一択でしょ‼」
#10 Posted: 19:01:51 23/01/2020 | Topic Creator
If you watch anime then you are either a) a neckbeard or b) a neckbeard.

And this whole image just about sums up anime:

[User Posted Image]
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me