Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
not those kind of shortsss
ThunderEgg Emerald Sparx Gems: 3859
#1 Posted: 02:06:47 08/12/2019 | Topic Creator

just randomly thought of these guys
---
I AM ETERNAL! https://i.imgur.com/8H3ij0j.png (banner by skylandersfan60)
BlueFox Emerald Sparx Gems: 3096
#2 Posted: 02:55:14 08/12/2019
W̸̨͈̞͛͑͛̃̊Ě̷̠̼̫̺̀͐ ̵̦̩̺̃̀͐G̶̭͋̓̆̍͐O̵̡̧̗̊̔I̶̥̗̥͆̔ͅͅN̸̮̦̑̈́͒͆͌’̸̱̺̥̓́͐̃̏ ̵̞͕͋̎̎͝S̵̖̈͗̽͘͠K̶̙̭̽ͅẎ̶͎̮̖̅̕͜͝L̴̨͔̜͋͐̅A̴̳̣̫̹͚̐̔͝N̸̢̙͙̲̼̄̈́Ḍ̵͚͍͉́E̸̳̋͗̊̈R̸͕̲̘͒̓̈́͘ ̵̨͙̐̋̿̓̈H̸̲̟͑̑͗͛̓Ǔ̶͉͇̒͐͜N̴̢͎͈̥̏͛T̸̡̘͋̇͘I̵̢̤̲̔̃̋͑N̵̤̝͌͋̐’̵̨̣̼̦͊̅̒͝
̵͔͚̼̦̟̉̓̂̈́̚

Sometimes I still happen upon their gaming videos, pop up in my recs. The zany thumbnails are as unpleasant as ever. Back in the day, when all the exclusive information went to them, I didn’t mind watching their antics that much. This was until the bad animal care got involved. Quite strange to see that they’re still going strong; maybe I gotta make YouTube Kids content if it’s that lucrative! Creepy Spider-Man and Elsa videos here I come!
---
Where’s the account deletion button when you need one?
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 06:24:33 08/12/2019 by BlueFox
#3 Posted: 19:50:06 08/12/2019 | Topic Creator
good luck fox! i hear the market there's gonna be saturated soon...
---
BlueFox Emerald Sparx Gems: 3096
#4 Posted: 08:01:19 09/12/2019
Quote: Drawdler
Animal care?

Just basic “keeping a fish in a bowl” type of stuff. They owned some hermit crabs for a while iirc. Seemed like an impulse buy, and they had paint on their shells. More of the pet suppliers fault, but that’s toxic to those animals. Because of this, they died pretty quickly. I don’t remember ever seeing a terrarium or anything for them and they looked to be treated more like toys, with the kids chasing each other around with crabs in hand, trying to tag each other. I think one got stepped on at some point.

It gets real when the oldest child ends up throwing and hurting a frog in Hawaii. Thankfully, I remember her being told that was wrong, and she did realize that and understand later.

I’m not trying to slander these kids or anything, especially since these events happened years ago and, being kids, they probably didn’t realize all this. Hell, I didn’t know about that painted shells were lethal until I saw a Tumblr post about it. I’m hoping they’ve learned more about empathy now. Or animal husbandry. Sorry, I sound like some self-righteous **** now. Didn’t intend for this to be this lengthy...
---
Where’s the account deletion button when you need one?
#5 Posted: 20:20:09 09/12/2019 | Topic Creator
i always had a feeling that something was iffy with that channel. even as a kid i could tell they were kind of shilling or something.

also makes me kind of uncomfortable that they were using the kids as a marketing point. ofc, its not like they were on live tv or anything, but that kind of attention as a child can mess you up.

i checked the channel, and they havent posted for about a year now. likely because skylanders is over. i hope they can go back to living a normal life.
---
#6 Posted: 19:17:15 10/12/2019 | Topic Creator
pff 'favoritism'. i wouldn't be surprised if the dad was working for activision in some way.

i think they went into the tfb office and some point. and it looks like they had all of the skylanders. yes im throwing shade because im somewhat jealous.

yikes. looks like fgeetv is still up and running, too. i dont really want to watch their videos rn, but im still disgusted that the kids are being touted like a selling point.
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me