Page 1 of 1
Your Dream Skylander
BlueFox Emerald Sparx Gems: 3096
#1 Posted: 14:44:54 23/09/2019 | Topic Creator
It’s me again. I know this is a burnt out topic, but it’s tried-and-true as well. An oldie but a goodie, if you will.

I want a nuckelavee. I think it’d be fun if both heads could talk and had banter with each other. Or they could just make horrible wheezing and rasping sounds. Whatever works best.
---
Where’s the account deletion button when you need one?
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 9988
#2 Posted: 16:18:30 23/09/2019
Pour one out for the sand Earth skylander and the spider Undead skylander that never happened.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
#3 Posted: 16:25:46 23/09/2019 | Topic Creator
Quote: Bifrost
Pour one out for the sand Earth skylander and the spider Undead skylander that never happened.

[User Posted Image]

A creepy spider would’ve been nice.
---
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 9988
#4 Posted: 16:02:53 24/09/2019
Juju Junior feels like a proper summon on his path, since then you start cursing enemies and doing a LOT of crowd control. Not much reason if you're doing the blade path and only need him for extra damage.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
#5 Posted: 22:09:14 24/09/2019 | Topic Creator
I'd like an alien. I know we have a few, but they all look too similar to me. I want something more in vein of the Flatwoods Monster or Hopskinsville Goblins. Really kitschy. Little green invaders, parasitic nightmares, or gross insectoids. Something you'd see in a science fiction painting from the 70s. I want funny ray guns and nonsensical appendages.

I'm kind of surprised we neve got a wooly mammoth. Or an elephant in general. Some more extinct animals would be choice. Not just dinosaurs, although I do think a Parasaurolophus that really plays up their trumpeting ability would be great. I'm not going to be too specific here. Just put a few names in a hat and see what you get. There are no bad choices here. It could be a Opabinia for all I care. (Please do yourself a favor and look up Cambrian animals. You won't be disappointed. Unless you're not into crawlies or things that resemble shrimp) Pterosaurs don't get enough attention. Needs to be fuzzy. Likewise, if a dromaeosaur was chosen it needs to have feathers. If not, I riot. A ground sloth or ankylosaur bruiser could be fun, too.

Stink Bomb's original designs, with the random duckbill and poison darts, made me want a platypus. Males have venomous spurs on their hind feet. I thought maybe this character could use that secretion to cover weapons in. Plus, monotremes are just cool. Throw in an echidna while you're at it. Maybe they can be a team.

I demand Skylanders inspired by deep sea fish. Punk Shock was denied a second set of jaws and snaggle teeth. I know electric eels aren't true eels, but it's a feature too good to give up. I'm liking the sound of an Undead chimaera, also known as a ghost shark. They already look like their souls have been drained.

Also please more monstrous ladies. Or in the very least fix the faces the human-like Skylanders have. I really, really hate the baby-face on the humanoids. Barring Nightfall, she's okay. She exudes a decent amount of monster energy and reminds me of the hunky Yautja from the Predators franchise, so she gets a pass. I need different faces, different body sizes and shapes. Head Rush and Barbella break this mold a teeny bit, but there's room for improvement.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:12:25 24/09/2019 by BlueFox
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me