Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > Baptism by Lightning (legend of Orion. private)
First | Previous | Page 9 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 48 49 50
Baptism by Lightning (legend of Orion. private) [CLOSED]
redwes Diamond Sparx Gems: 8550
#401 Posted: 23:43:50 13/10/2019
Quote:
"Good morning," Latnok answered his two furry companions, as he thought of what he would have to do to start. The crew would likely be wanting to eat; he would see to preparing food, with no other pressing matters requiring his attention at the moment.
"I'm going to make food for everyone," Latnok said, as he headed to the door. "Do you guys have any particular requests?"

"Pancakes?" "Bacon?", Raclaw and Chester immediately responded with the former recalling the fluffy breakfast from some time in his past. "Bacon and pancakes?," the two then said in enthusiastic unison.
---
<[ I’m Darin the gryphon! *screech* Want to know more or ask a question?]
cyndego Platinum Sparx Gems: 6382
#402 Posted: 23:46:14 13/10/2019
Quote: Felines
Angora was sound asleep, having become tired with the long day that was yesterday. The first rays of sunshine were already starting to show up, painting the sky a pretty orange. One of those rays reached the window of the cabin, illuminating her face and waking her up. It was at that moment that she noticed Mischief seemingly restless. It was almost as if she barely slept. Unable to sleep anymore, Angora grabbed her blanket and wrapped the vixen with it to increase the warmth. She wanted to get the day ahead already, and while she won't be there for Mischief right now, she was hoping the extra warmth plus scent would be enough to calm her.

Leaving and closing the door very quietly, she left towards the kitchen to prepare both Veris and Mischief's breakfasts. She started with the wyvern's, being the hardests. She remembered Mischief liking fruits, particularly strawberries, so she got a few with her platter, complimenting it with some fish to have some meat. As for Veris, she prepared pork and a large piece of ham. She looked for Maverick's gravy, but it looked like there was none left, so she had to wait until she made more. As the meals started to get ready, she hoped she didn't have to encounter Latnok or Leoquin along the way, not wanting to start the day lousily already.

At Ilasi's cabin, Maverick was still deeply asleep in that pleasant couch, in such a peaceful sleep he even drooled. If he found out, he would've been beyond embarrassed.

Quote: cyndego
”Arrested?! You ungrateful.....” One of the men started to shout.

”Silence! You seriously want to make more enemies at the time like this” The dwarf said clearly not happy how his companion had reacted. ”If you want us out of your life, thats what is going to happen. But I must warn you. Brotherhood is really strong right now, and they will for sure send more of their people here. We might have the controll now, but it might not be that way for long. And even with your strong connections, you just might want to think How hard your work would get if this citys underworld would fall in to brotherhood hands. You very well know that guards can help you often, but there are many cases where you need help...... lets say from the shadows. Think about it, we will be Atte blackmarket making sure the brotherhood is not getting back there. If you want to know more just come there. We will not be able to help you again, but I can promise that we are not a threat to you. And if you so choose we are out of your life, if you dont visit the blackmarket on other business ofcourse” The Dwarf said ”Now if you dont have anything else to say, we will get back to our work” he continued with a very calmn voice.

Huntress' affairs in the black market were something the guards weren't aware of, even though some of them used it themselves.
"How dare you suggest I frequent such unrefined place? Leave already! Your services are appreciated, but it's over now!" Huntress said, once again, not liking to sound ungrateful, but she was so angry with the whole affair that she was taking it out on her rescuers. And the fact that she needed rescuing like some damsel in distress frustrated her even further. She asked the guards not to arrest them, but to still be wary of them. For all she knew, the men that attacked her could've been working for them and this was simply a theatrics to make her believe they were on her side. It just seemed too much coincidence that they appeared at the exact same time she was attacked. Whatever was the truth, Huntress was going to find out. One thing that was certain is that she was being targeted. She had to watch her back. She hated Dex now more than ever for involving her in such a dastard situation...

The group left, there was nothing more to be said.

From a distance an elf woman was looking. ”Ofcourse those idiots failed, what a surprise there. Well atleast I dont have to see them again. Even if we get bigger leader should look who he takes in. Very Well then, it up to me.....” She thought and used a spell to make herself invisible.

Back at the blackmarket there was big news. Some kind of magic mirror was activeted. And it let people to see to the base of the guild. Dex started to talk ”We have finally seen how much the brotherhood can do. We have lost too many people to them. But now all of the guilds have noticed the fact that there is only one way. Fight them togeher. So from this day on, there is no more guilds, as long as the brotherhood is going we will be known as the Alliance. Every one working solo should be made our members, if not we can not protect them. Blackmarkets not under the brotherhoods controll are now with the Alliance. Our main base is the old assassin guild in Cross North. All old guild banners should be removed and chanced with the ones of the Alliance. And if somebody wants to know where these magical equipment comes from, we have made a team of magic users out of those who have been effected by the brotherhood, their mission is to make usefull magical items against The brotherhood. I have been chosen as the leader of this new Alliance. So dear members, we are officially
In a war against the brotherhood for the controll of the underworld. I am Dex your new leader, fight for the Alliance and for tomorow.”
---
Cogito, ergo sum.
A Guy Emerald Sparx Gems: 3639
#403 Posted: 02:13:52 14/10/2019
As he walked out, Latnok gave a slight smile, though it wouldn't be visible to his companions with his back to them. "I'm sure I can manage that," he said confidently, as he set out to the kitchen. Feeding the whole crew was no easy task, but Latnok's magic greatly assisted him in that endeavor, allowing him to cook much more quickly and efficiently than would be typical.

Ilasi continued to enjoy her boyfriend's wonderful, thoughtful cooking. She wondered what the rest of the islands would be like - for the most part, they've seemed to be mostly peaceful, though there definitely was something up with everything here. They hadn't gone without their fair share of scrapes so far. Ilasi was confident that as long as everyone followed the orders of the captain, they would all manage.
---
I'm just... a guy...
Felines Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10223
#404 Posted: 19:22:05 14/10/2019
Maverick continued to enjoy his food, not wanting to be worried about the day ahead. He and Angora could only talk to Shade yesterday, but if the captain had a change of heart, maybe he could allow today too. Like Dahlia, Shade also needed moments of freedom. Regardless of what he did, he was still a good dragon, and if he really had been a monster, he and Angora would've been dead in the moments they started traveling with him. He had high hopes. If Sere was growing softer for Angora, perhaps with some effort of the dragolet's part, it could be the same for him.

Back at Redwater, Huntress had a lousy sleep. After the surviving assasin's arrest, she rented a room in an inn quite far from the frontier. She needed to get away from that place for a while. She barely slept that night. What was she suppose to do now? Should she inform the king about this murder attempt? But the poor man was so overworked, now more than ever, so she couldn't possibly bother him with something like this, even if it was serious. She and Seraos were almost childhood friends, and if it wasn't for the fact that he was a busy price back then, they would've hung out many times. But this was her problem. She had to find a solution somehow. She even considered bodyguards, but that would be too humiliating. She had a pride and reputation to protect... but she wouldn't have none of that without her life. What now? What should she do? Dex... it was all his fault...
---
Real friends will be there... when you need them the most.
#405 Posted: 21:20:32 14/10/2019
Though it took some time, Latnok would eventually have some meals ready for the whole crew - mostly prepared meat of various kinds. To the side he had dishes for his beloved companions - the bacon and pancakes requested earlier. Once he had the food all sorted out, he rolled the tray out onto the main deck, ringing a bell to call the crew to their meals.
Leoquin came over, gladly taking a plate of pork and grains before heading off to eat by himself. As he did so, he couldn't help but wonder what the day had in store for them today... and whether he would have a chance to have the meeting he was looking for.
---
I'm just... a guy...
darknessdawn Yellow Sparx Gems: 1465
#406 Posted: 21:55:45 14/10/2019
Mischief nodded, thinking. "Yeah... They did take control, but they didn't dare start something then. They'd prefer not to have witnesses and all. And I couldn't beat Latnok in a fight no matter which personality was in control. By raw power alone he'd be able to turn me into a coat... Being an Ardent Guardian and all. I've heard about them. I honestly thought it would be harder to end up encountering them, but now I'm on the same ship." She shifted slightly. "I heard they're among the strongest mages in existence. I wanted to learn their magick, record it in my book."
---
Dark is not Evil, and Light is not Good.
Star the Zoroark at your disservice.
#407 Posted: 22:22:38 14/10/2019
Quote:
Though it took some time, Latnok would eventually have some meals ready for the whole crew - mostly prepared meat of various kinds. To the side he had dishes for his beloved companions - the bacon and pancakes requested earlier. Once he had the food all sorted out, he rolled the tray out onto the main deck, ringing a bell to call the crew to their meals.

As Leoquin picked up their meal-- so too did the eager Raclaw and Chester, the two companions faithful and hungry as ever. The smell alone was enticing and flashbacks of a happy memory briefly found themselves into the Fur Dragon's conscious. Images of his then caretakers and a plate full of pancakes could be seen by the bonded Latnok. The larger companion also wondered rather Darkheart was awake yet or if she was still asleep in Veris' pen. In the case of the later, perhaps they could surprise her with food. Risar picked up his food as well-- a mostly meat affair.
---
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 04:28:43 17/10/2019 by redwes
#408 Posted: 22:58:45 14/10/2019
It was very quiet there in Ilasi's cabin, so Maverick could hear the breakfast bell above.
"Oh great. Señor Latnok did the food today." he said relieved, not really being in the mood to cook today, except of course for his closest friends.

Maverick finished his meal a little sooner than Ilasi, and while he wanted to be at rest for a little while, he didn't want too much rest to get him lazy.
"Well, I'm off. Rest for a little while if you want mi Ilasi. I'm going to the main deck and do a presence act, though with the ship docked and the food ready, I doubt I'll be needed." Maverick said, wanting to be around just in case he was needed, but also to see if it was okay to roam the island so that Dahlia, and hopefully Shade too, could have some freedom there before the next journey.

Quote: darknessdawn
Mischief nodded, thinking. "Yeah... They did take control, but they didn't dare start something then. They'd prefer not to have witnesses and all. And I couldn't beat Latnok in a fight no matter which personality was in control. By raw power alone he'd be able to turn me into a coat... Being an Ardent Guardian and all. I've heard about them. I honestly thought it would be harder to end up encountering them, but now I'm on the same ship." She shifted slightly. "I heard they're among the strongest mages in existence. I wanted to learn their magick, record it in my book."

Angora's frustration soon turned into tiredness, her mind already feeling exhausted at the thought of having to control a creature with multiple personality.
"Well, the Guardians are not exactly the best teachers, and as you can see, they are almost always busy." Angora stated, remembering the lousy time she had when Latnok tried to train her. He favorited Ilasi, though she wondered what happened to their teaching. It's been a while since she has seen them training together.
"But never mind that. It's a good thing Raclaw is always with Latnok, but even so, stay away from him. Like you said, you don't want to mess with him. He'd turn you into a coat, or in the worst case scenario... banish you to an unforgiving place." Angora said gloomily, remembering Star.
"Or be fed to Veris, though you'd likely be dead before that happens." she then said, remembering the fat prisoner that bullied her. And knowing the wyvern, she knew he would accept any kind of meat no matter how small it was.

Not knowing how else to proceed, Angora decided it was better if Mischief stayed there.
"Listen, we don't want to risk anything, so I think it's better if you stay here for the time being. Digi can entertain you. And of course, you have that book that Ilasi let you borrow, but if you still get bored, I can also bring you some of Shade's toys. I won't be out for very long, and, we can train for a little while once I return... and see if we can find a solution to your... predicament." Angora assured, not knowing how else to call Mischief's situation. She didn't like the idea of leaving the little vixen there as if she was some kind of prisoner, or under house arrest, but Angora didn't want to leave anything by chance.
---
#409 Posted: 23:19:41 14/10/2019
Ilasi shook her head. "I can't stay here for too long - I have to get to my work," she said, as she got up with her empty dish.
Ilasi - and the rest of the crew - had been fortunate so far in that there has only been very minor illness thus far, certainly nothing ruinously crippling and contagious. Especially with the area being so isolated, there was potential for unknown disease to spread - but the crew seemed to, for the most part, do what they were supposed to in order to minimize that.
Ilasi's thoughts were interrupted by the sound of the assembly bell outside. That would be Sere getting ready to announce the plan for the day - she would make sure to be there.
---
I'm just... a guy...
#410 Posted: 01:03:52 15/10/2019
Maverick wanted Ilasi to rest for a while, but the assembly bell answered the question on what they could do right now.
"Oh well, guess we better be off then." he said rather neutrally, helping Ilasi get up and going together with her to the main deck. He hoped the morning announcement was about the island being safe for them to roam.

Angora also heard the bell. She wondered if she should left Mischief there and tell Sere that her absence was because of her sleeping. She was still part of the crew, so she would have to explain the absence. And also her condition.
"Listen, Mischief, that's the announcement bell. The captain is calling us to tell us something. And as a crew member, you would have to come. However, if you don't think it's a good idea, you can stay here and I can say something to the captain, like you were still asleep or something." Angora explained, giving Mischief the option. Sere would have to find out sooner or later, but with what has happening right now, Angora didn't want to add more burden to his mind.
---
#411 Posted: 10:17:36 15/10/2019
Mischief stood and adjusted her stance slightly. Both forepaws gently gripped her staff for a moment. Then she returned it to its usual location on her back. "I really shouldn't just hide. It's not going to deal with the core issue. Besides, I've never let my 'predicament' change my life very much before. I'm not surrendering now." She adjusted her outfit, assuring her hat was safely in place without obscuring her eyes, and stepped out on deck.
Darkheart groaned. Slowly rolling over she stretched and promptly hit knocked the ceiling with her horns. Wincing, she lowered her head. "Oof... Ugh. Need to remember not to do that..." she noted a bit dryly.
---
#412 Posted: 13:06:12 15/10/2019
Angora followed Mischief, needing to make sure she didn't get in any trouble. Once on the main deck, she made sure they were as far away from Raclaw as possible, though if what Mischief said was true, her other personality wasn't going to attack with the whole main deck full of people.

Maverick came shortly after with Ilasi, not spotting Angora among the crowd, though he knew she had to be there, if she wasn't asleep or attending the needs of Veris. He wondered what the captain had to say, though he believed it must have something to do with the island, or the gentleman Angora rescued. There was quite a lot of talk about him among the sailors.
---
#413 Posted: 01:26:27 17/10/2019
With everyone assembled (except those who had retired, who would have the relevant information passed down to them), Sere began his briefing.
"Good morning, sailors. Today we are headed to a new island; it is, from all information I have, relatively remote. The space itself should be safe; however, as always, there is no telling what we may encounter along the way. Stay vigilant.
"As some of you may have noticed, we have a previous visitor back with us; Darkheart, another black dragon you may have seen. She will be staying with us for... the foreseeable future. Treat her kindly, and report any issues to me.
"Latnok has noted that he feels there has been some slacking in the training recently; our training is how we stay alive, so do keep sharp on your skills where possible. As always, keep up the good work. Here, we have a crew I can be proud of. You are dismissed."
The meeting was short and concise, with Sere being vague on the upcoming encounter. He didn't want to mention the stance on the Ishulgites just yet; he didn't want any word spreading before any action was final.
---
I'm just... a guy...
#414 Posted: 02:05:11 17/10/2019
Maverick was finding his way around the crowd to reach the captain, and at the same time listening to his announcement. He was very happy to know they could navigate around the island, though it was natural for Sere to warn to stay vigilant nonetheless. If experience have taught them anything, is that this archipelago had some very dangerous island, sometimes even bizzare. Even so, he doubted he would have much trouble with Shade around (assuming he was allowed to leave), but with Dahlia however, he would have to be careful. Shortly after making his way to the old Guardian, Maverick approached him with a small bow.
"Capitán? Pardon my boldness, but I was wondering if I could take Shade for a walk, maybe even a small flight. I'll understand if you say no, so I will accept any condition you give in order to make it possible. Have señor Latnok or señor Laszur accompanying us, more control, anything. It won't take very long. I just think he needs it." Maverick expressed, though ready for a denial. Even if the island was remote and Shade hasn't lost control in a long time, he knew there was still much concern when it came to him.

Angora was pleased with the announcement, but found Sere's way of talking very boring. Still, they had green light for the island, which meant she could take Veris for his much needed exercise and bring Mischief along.
"Well, looks like we can visit the island. What do you say? The distraction may do you good." Angora offered, distractions usually working for her, though the journey was also to study Mischief and see if there was a possible solution for her predicament, if such solution existed in the first place. Maybe... she could ask Shepherd or Neo about it later. They knew about magic after all, though Angora wondered if the problem was more psychological...
---
#415 Posted: 04:51:58 17/10/2019
With the usual crew assembly quickly concluded with-- Raclaw was pleased to see that Darkheart was seemingly fully accepted by Sere. The Godfather/Captain had once shown himself to have issues with Darkheart and other than 'outsiders,' but any such issues were in the past now and the Guardians (although Darkheart's future place was still uncertain) had little issue with their star Fur Dragon obtaining a proper and long time coming mate. There were still many questions to be had, such as how his own legal 'pet' status would affect the beloved black dragoness or how such matters would affect his and Latnok's own futures. Would Darkheart be fully accepting of any such status change for instance or even his own status? There was no way to be certain, but they could worry about that later. He was just glad to have Darkheart back again after everything that had happened.

As Raclaw and Chester ate alongside their human counterpart Latnok, the former would look up at the beloved Guardian and ponder his own plans for the day. He briefly scanned the deck to find that Darkheart's presence was nowhere to be seen.. thus leading him to conclude that she was ether still asleep or just waking up. "Hey Latnok..?," he asked as Chester watched within petting range. "After this-- could we perhaps see about bringing food to Darkheart and catching you guys up?," he then said leaving the decision up to Latnok. If Darkheart was to be part of his life proper, than she would have to get used to Latnok also being a part of that life. He and Latnok were more than just friends-- they were collar-bonded and potentially lifelong companions. They had become almost family with Chester even acting as almost a little brother at times. The two-no-three were now a package deal and Darkheart would have to accept that lest they make some sort of compromise. Elsewhere, Risar managed the crew as needed as they set sail towards the new destination.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:54:06 17/10/2019 by redwes
#416 Posted: 09:56:43 17/10/2019
Mischief nodded enthusiastically at Angora's offer. Her tail swayed cheerfully as she looked briefly over the side. A moment later a certain chocobo was all but looming over her. Mischief took a moment to process. "Choco? What is it - OH!!! Oh I'm so sorry Choco!" Having finished the latest statement all in one breath, she hurriedly digs around in her bag and pulls out two of the strange and mildly pungent vegetables that the giant bird so enjoyed. To her dismay she noticed her supply was low even as Choco devoured the greens. Then she asked "Hey Choco, want to join us on a walk at the next island?"
The chocobo responded with the usual trademark sound, albeit in a cheerful tone. "Kweh!"
Mischief looked to Angora. "I hope you don't mind Choco being with us. He needs to move, and as big as the ship is I think he would enjoy the island." The Zorua pulled out her notebook and quill and flipped through it. Thinking for a moment, she turned to another section and sketched a map of the ship, at least the parts she'd seen, organized by floor. "There, that should keep me from getting lost on board the bo- uh, ship." Looking towards the ocean she smiled softly and then shyly returned to Angora, rubbing briefly like a cat before sitting.
Darkheart was still waking up, slowly. She was NOT a morning person, and had difficulty adapting to a diurnal schedule at first. While functional in daylight out of necessity, she still hated mornings. As she briefly reassured herself she was presentable she started to stretch her wings, before remembering that she was under a fairly low roof. Refolding her wings she looked around, still tired from lack of sleep. She'd slept better than usual last night, but it would take a while to recover.
---
#417 Posted: 23:30:18 17/10/2019
Angora had completely forgotten about the bird. She u avoidably put her hand over her nose when she saw what Mischief was feeding it. She backed away a little at the rubbing, still not used to the affection.
"Well as long as he... or she doesn't cause trouble." she said in response to Choco, noticing how some of the sailors were looking that way. Many of them believed the bird was native to the last island they were in, and that it was simply scavenging for food on the ship. With the many bizzare things they have seen lately, a bird, even if large, that wasn't even causing them harm was no big deal, until now when they noticed it was no native. Since it wa still there, they were wondering if Angora had something to do with the presence, or maybe Mischief. Still, while ugly, the bird wasn't hurting anyone, so everyone resumed their duties.

Angora didn't like the attention, even if it wasn't addressed to her, so she was relieved when everyone started to leave... until the loud sound of her stomach signaled how hungry she was.
"Oh dang, listen, I'm going to get some food. I will take you to the cabin. Please stay there until I return. We can go to the island once I'm done." she said, having forgotten to feed herself in the effort of making sure Mischief and Veris (her responsibilities), were well taken care of. She knew she will have more peace of mind if Mischief was back at the cabin than roaming around and risking encountering Raclaw. Thinking about food, she caught the scent of Latnok's cooking, but the very thought of getting close to him to ask for food both sickened and terrified her to the point that just looking at him slightly changed the color of her face. She may have been lucky yesterday, but she didn't want to push her luck, so she preferred to do the long trip to the kitchen than getting to this much closer food tray.
---
#418 Posted: 00:20:31 18/10/2019
Mischief nodded in response as Angora walked away and then looked Choco over. She said to no one in particular "You know, I wonder... Maybe there's a way to ride Choco more comfortably... Maybe a saddle or something? But I don't think they make saddles for chocobo... Horses, even dragons, are at least common enough to be worth making saddles for." She drew her staff and stared into the gem. It was blue, as usual. And as reflective as ever. For a moment her reflection had yellow eyes, but when she blinked everything was normal again. She forced herself to dismiss it as probably nothing. Then she resumed planning. Returning her attention to her notebook, she turned to a blank page and started sketching something. After a bit it became apparent what she was drawing. A set of gear, for Choco, including a saddle, reins, and a set of saddlebags. Thinking a bit more, she doodled up armor. It wasn't really fancy, but it was a clever design doodle. A moment later she put her notebook away and stared into the sea a while. When Angora returned the pup would eagerly explore, but for now she'd wait.
---
#419 Posted: 01:17:38 18/10/2019
Veris began to wake from his sleep - immediately locating the food left for him by Angora. Without any delay, he helped himself to the meal, leaving no trace of its existence other than the dish. Satisfied with his meal, he headed to a corner to lay down, eyeing the odd new roommate.

Latnok's hand absentmindedly wandered over to Chester and began petting the beagle. "Well," Latnok said, "I don't see why not. There is some catching up we'll have to do. We might also use the chance to sort out a few, uh, details. It should be good for all of us." The events of the day weren't as big a concern for Latnok as they were fr many others - the only thing he ever expected was that some issue or another would come up. It was just all a part of the routine for now.
---
I'm just... a guy...
#420 Posted: 01:52:30 18/10/2019
Angora left Mischief and the strange beast in the cabin and went to the kitchen, helping herself with some tilapia fillets surrounded by mixed vegetables. Trolls were mostly meat eaters, but they could eat almost anything if prey was scarce. Angora was small in stature, but she still had the average strength of a troll, so she needed the food, even though she felt full quicker.

After being done with her meal, she left the kitchen quickly. She wondered if she should take a look at Veris, but he was likely asleep, either because he hasn't awakened or because of the meal she left for him, so there was no point in bothering him. She opened the cabin door to see Mischief quite distracted.
"Ok then. I'm ready. We can leave for the island or wait for a while." Angora stated, just in case Mischief wanted to finish whatever she was doing.
"Oh, and I'll take Veris for his exercise later, so if we leave now, I'll have to return to the ship eventually to get him." she specified, not sure how he would react now that Choco was with them. Veris got to see him once as far as she remembered, and he got along quite well with Mischief so far, but with both of them, she was worried. She had no doubts that gluttonous bumb would devour them both in a single gulp if allowed the chance.
---
#421 Posted: 02:09:16 18/10/2019
Quote:
Latnok's hand absentmindedly wandered over to Chester and began petting the beagle. "Well," Latnok said, "I don't see why not. There is some catching up we'll have to do. We might also use the chance to sort out a few, uh, details. It should be good for all of us." The events of the day weren't as big a concern for Latnok as they were fr many others - the only thing he ever expected was that some issue or another would come up. It was just all a part of the routine for now.

"Yes-- a lot has changed since you and she had last interacted.," Raclaw replied with a smile thinking of just how much closer they were now. He wasn't sure what exactly Latnok was to him in the 'family' sense (father figure?), but there was no doubt that he and the beloved Guardian were now very much family. In a legal sense, they most definitely were albeit under the guise of 'owner' and 'pet'; this was no doubt of the details that would have be explained to Darkheart now if not later. And they would soon find out what compromises, if any, would prove necessary to fully incorporate Darkheart into this new family of human, dragon, and canine alike. Speaking of canine...

"Can I come too?," Chester barked eagerly awaiting a response and wanting to meet the black dragoness again. "Of course buddy, of course...," Raclaw offered with a smile. The little Beagle wagged his tail as Latnok petted him and he soon finished up the last of his bacon. He was very much pleased to expand the family once more-- to reunite with someone who had been both the greatest love and once greatest heartbreak of Raclaw's life.
---
Edited 5 times - Last edited at 02:14:23 18/10/2019 by redwes
#422 Posted: 02:34:23 18/10/2019
The target destination soon began to come into view. It wasn't far at all from the previous island - which Sere assumed facilitated the ease at which Banewood moved between the two.
When Maverick asked his question, Sere shook his head. "Shade had his chance yesterday. We're not going to go back to having him used to being coddled," he said, looking at Shade before looking back. "He won't receive any of that treatment back at Aelinon."
With the ship approaching, a figure soon became apparent on the shore - resembling Banewood, from what Sere could tell. He wondered why this remote island in particular - or at least, the island he believed was remote.
---
I'm just... a guy...
#423 Posted: 02:48:48 18/10/2019
Maverick, while he expected the answer, was nevertheless disappointed.
"Alright señor. I understand." he said, leaving, not looking at whatever Sere was looking at, assuming he was just looking at the island in general. One thing bothered him too much. Shade returning to Redwater, under Aelinon laws. What would happen to him there? Was he going to be imprisoned for life for what he did? If that was the case, then why bother bringing him on this trip? Wasn't this trip all about his redemption? Maverick felt so lost, and even slightly annoyed. What was he suppose to do when they returned to Redwater? What was Angora suppose to do? The thoughts created more holes in his mind than Swiss cheese. What if... Shade could escape somehow? Oh, but he had that accursed collar on him, something that could either control or kill him, so escaping was out of the question. Plus Ilasi wouldn't like that. He could tell she was loyal to the Guardians, and not only because they were her employers.

So many thoughts at the same time prompted Maverick to leave the main deck. He needed some time alone. He couldn't go to his cabin or Ilasi, so he went to a place he knew almost nobody visited; Dahlia's enclosure. The dirt buffalo received him with her usual enthusiasm, and seeing her with clean water made Maverick realize his sweet Angora went there earlier. Why she was so mistreated, especially by Latnok, was beyond him.
"Oh mi Dahlia. I don't know what to do anymore. Poor Oscurito. Likely to return to that... infierno. I know what he did was really bad, but it's not like he did it out of pure evil. Nothing can change what happened, but if he controls his powers, won't that be enough?" he said, talking to Dahlia always making him feel a little better even though she couldn't respond and likely didn't understand him. What? What could he do? Or rather... why did this had to happen? Many times he felt like it was him, Angora and Shade against the entire world...
---
#424 Posted: 03:57:54 18/10/2019
Mischief nodded in response. Grabbing Digi, she stuffed him in her bag. Somehow. "I'm ready Miss Angora! Come on Choco!"
The bird happily followed the pup. Mischief in turn would follow Angora. The troll didn't realize it yet, but she'd earned the near-absolute loyalty of someone more dangerous than she looked. Between claws, illusions, and magick, the vixen was more dangerous than her appearance implied. And she was working to learn Pokemon moves. It wouldn't be too long before she Evolved, as Digi had repeatedly mentioned. Chances were good she'd Evolve after her next fight. And when that happened, Angora would have an extremely dangerous ally. An affectionate one, but no less dangerous for it. Mischief stretched, first on all fours before rearing up and stretching in a more humanoid fashion. "Ready to... We haven't arrived yet?" She was visibly disappointed. She managed to perk up again quickly. "Good thing it's only a little further!"
---
#425 Posted: 22:10:32 18/10/2019
The ship reached its destination, the anchor being dropped as it came to the shore. The gangplank was deployed; from there, the elusive Banewood waved with a wooden arm to indicate himself.
"Permission to board," Banewood telepathed to Sere - who took in thnew information. So Banewood knew telepathy. Sere had never seen a creature like him before; if he wasn't of a species with natural telepathic abilities, that meant some magical knowledge, which could indicate a mage.
"Permission granted," Sere returned. As h did so, Banewood began making his way up the newly deployed gangplank. There would be quite a bit to talk about...
---
I'm just... a guy...
#426 Posted: 22:59:05 18/10/2019
As the ship docked-- Raclaw and company soon made their way to Veris' pen, the former using his tail (and the artifact) to hold a plate of varied food. "Hey Darkheart..." he said as he allowed Latnok to open the pen door. "I've brought you something and someone. Trust me-- you'll like Latnok's cooking.," he then with a gentle smile as he looked around the pen.
---
#427 Posted: 00:41:18 19/10/2019
Angora was about to leave the ship with Mischief, not finding the need to ask for direct permission since the captain gave it to everyone in the meeting. She was about to walk down the gangplank when she spotted Banewood. She had an awful feeling. What the heck was that? And why was it boarding the ship? If it was coming, it meant Sere gave it permission to come. No way nobody has spotted that thing yet.
"Stay close." she instructed Mischief, not liking the presence. She didnMt know why, but Banewood gave her the creeps. It had to be his appearance, though she knew she couldn't be one to judge.

Back at Dahlia's pen, Maverick's mind was torturing him. What could be done?
"Orion? Or Ish... Ish... oh, sorry to have forgotten your name. This is... this is unlike me... but... I need help. How can I live with myself knowing that one of my best friends is going to be judged and probably imprisoned for life? If there's a solution... por favor tell me..." Maverick said in agony, never been used to praying after the life he had. But all was better now, and the last time he prayed to the second deity, something miraculous happen. Perhaps, it could happen again. He was praying to Orion too this time, even though he knew it was likely ridiculous to pray to two deities at the same time, and given how busy Orion was, being the main deity of the world, chances were he wouldn't be able to listen or do something. Never hurts to try though.
---
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8581
#428 Posted: 02:51:20 19/10/2019 | Topic Creator
There was no answer to Maverick. However a image of Shade being free and Angora and Maverick riding him through the air was shown to him. This was Orion’s answer. Keep up hope that he will fly once again.

Shade kept a careful eye on Banewood. He didn’t trust him. He stayed in his usual spot.
---
SC
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:05:02 19/10/2019 by Spyroconvexity
#429 Posted: 02:54:31 19/10/2019
The orb in Angora's possession suddenly began to glow and hum faintly. "It is time we have a meeting. Leave the ship," the voice coaxed. "Bring your hybrid companion with you. Events will soon be falling into place... and you will want to be on the right side when they do." The orb didn't immediately offer any further comment.

Latnok came in following his companions. Hearing Raclaw praise his cooking to Darkeart was rather satisfying - Latnok knew his cooking was good, but it wasn't often that others acknowledged it.
---
I'm just... a guy...
#430 Posted: 03:24:18 19/10/2019
Angora's heart almost gave a jump right up her throat. So much time without being contacted, combined with the uneasiness that Banewood brought made the voice give her quite the fright. She even started sweating.
"Forgive me Mischief. There is something I forgot to do. Please, please stay here. I'll be back before you know it to explore the island together." Angora assured, leaving Mischief besides two barrels, and walking away very quickly without even giving her a chance to reply or ask what she forgot. Angora left the place at a rather fast pace, though she didn't run, not wanting to draw suspicion.

After going downstairs and finding a dark corner she knew barely anyone visited, she spoke to the orb.
"What are you doing contacting me with someone accompanying me... sir." she said frustratingly, but then calming down after saying sir.
"What... what do you mean? Events? Side?" she asked, the words sounding as if there was going to be a war. She was given the choice the first time, and time to decide, but now it looked as if she was being rushed to make up her mind.

Quote: Spyroconvexity
There was no answer to Maverick. However a image of Shade being free and Angora and Maverick riding him through the air was shown to him. This was Orion’s answer. Keep up hope that he will fly once again.

Maverick didn't believed the image was a divine answer, and thought it was simply wishful thinking of his part... but the image felt so real. It was as if he has returned back in time months ago, where he, Angora and Shade were happy, before disaster striked. Not all was bad though. Angora has made a few friends, and he had a girlfriend, but still, Maverick just wanted a little more to be truly happy.
---
#431 Posted: 04:47:40 19/10/2019
Darkheart looked at Raclaw, then at the offered meal. She sniffed the meal before digging in happily. To absolutely nobody's surprise, she did indeed like it, and even crooned, although she paused in eating repeatedly to nuzzle Raclaw.
Mischief was left in a confused and dazed state. What was going on? First a weird monster thing shows up, and now Angora excusing herself, sans the actual excuse. What did she forget that could be so important? Left confused and a bit frightened, the pup felt her stress level spike. Her eyes flickered for a moment, before she resumed proper control. She shivered and sat down, wrapping her cloak more tightly around her and tugging her hat down over her eyes, hiding under her clothing.
---
#432 Posted: 04:52:26 19/10/2019 | Topic Creator
Shade saw Mischief was getting uncomfortable and decided to comfort her. He slowly approached her and lowered his head and showed a friendly smile. “Hey you’re the new crew member right? I’m not sure if Angora said anything about me but I’m Shade.” If Mischief were to look Shade was wearing the same collar as Raclaw.
---
SC
#433 Posted: 05:28:34 19/10/2019
Mischief lifted her head just enough to show her soft blue eyes. "Shade? I think she mentioned you were a... Friend..." She stared for a moment. This dragon creature looked like the giants from earlier, now that she thought about it. His Mana felt different than most as well, like he was alien to this world. Like her. The collar looked familiar, but it took a minute to register why. "Are you wearing the fur dragon's collar? Did you drain the Mana for something?" Her eyes were focused not on the collar but on Shade himself. They displayed a mix of traits that could be expected from a typical fox, such as curiosity and a hint of the little Zorua's namesake. Choco meanwhile displayed a lack of fear that was admittedly typical of the oversized, vivid yellow bird.
---
#434 Posted: 05:49:20 19/10/2019 | Topic Creator
“Oh it’s not Raclaws collar. This is on me to help me control my emence power. I have trouble controlling them but I’ve been training to better control them.” Shade said. “If Angora isn’t around you can always keep me company if you wish.”
---
SC
#435 Posted: 10:19:19 19/10/2019
Mischief tilted her head a bit more, trying to figure out what Shade was. Finally she introduced herself. "My name is Mischief. The bird is Choco. He's a chocobo. He likes to run and is brave... As for myself, I'm a Black Mage, as my robes show to anyone familiar with Black Mages. I specialize in Black Magick, as the term implies. Okay, you tell me about, you know, you. All I know is that your name is Shade and we're on a bo- ... SHIP together." She fidgets a little.
---
#436 Posted: 20:26:52 19/10/2019
The orb glowed softly again, with a faint thrum. "We will soon be ready to begin the acts which will move us into the future. We will be able to grant your friend the freedom you desire; however, we must be prepared to move quickly. The creature Banewood... he is not to be trusted. A highly shady, dangerous monster. His interference threatens to hamper our progress, and our ability to grant you and your friends the environment you so desire. WE will preempt this; be ready to meet us." The orb offered no further commentary for the moment.

Latnok felt a touch of awkwardness, not being quite certain of how to respond to the display of affection - and Raclaw's emotions which accompanied it. He sat down as Darkheart went about eating her meal. When she finished, he figured that he might as well get some sort of conversation started, at least giving the chance to involve himself.
"So... how have things been?" Llatnok asked Darkheart carefully. "You know - after the whole leaving the ship thing."
---
I'm just... a guy...
#437 Posted: 21:48:41 19/10/2019
Darkheart gave Latnok a mildly annoyed look. "Well, I'll start with being as alone as usual. Aside from that fellow who approached me shortly after. Offered to let me stay with Raclaw somehow... I started to follow him, but... I don't know, something about him I didn't like. Maybe it was his full knowledge of my situation, knowledge he shouldn't have had. I... Can't remember much about that odd encounter..." She was tilting her head thoughtfully now, trying to remember more clearly. Finally she did the draconic equivalent of a shrug. "Maybe we'll meet him again someday." Her tone was almost playful. Then she returned her attention to Raclaw. "You wouldn't believe how much I missed you..." She nuzzled him some more.
---
#438 Posted: 22:14:06 19/10/2019 | Topic Creator
“That’s cool! I’m just a Dragolet you know the ones that were on the ship at the last island. Turns out that was my mother and the rest of my kind.” Shade smiled.
---
SC
#439 Posted: 22:24:17 19/10/2019
"It's alright-- you're here now. You don't have to worry about being alone again.," Raclaw said returning the nuzzle and offering an gentle smile as he spoke. He would leave it up to Latnok to bring up the important points of discussion in his own way -- or he would attempt to ease her into the important conversation. For now.. he offered comfort and support to the dragoness in need. Chester watched alongside Latnok, but nether added to or interferred with the process.
---
#440 Posted: 22:44:38 19/10/2019
After petting Dahlia for a while and spending some quality time with her, he returned to the main deck after giving her some oats, in a much better mood than before. Things looked glum and hopeless, but he still wants to think positive. Even if the image he witnessed was simply wishful thinking, what was so wrong about that? Shade wasn't evil, so there was no way a lifetime of imprisonment was in his future. He wasn't evil. Maverick was a firm believer in people being rewarded accordingly on how they acted. His father did much evil, and life eventually made him pay. Shade was good despite his horrible mistake, so he was certain he was going to be rewarded according to his noble spirit.

Quote: A Guy
The orb glowed softly again, with a faint thrum. "We will soon be ready to begin the acts which will move us into the future. We will be able to grant your friend the freedom you desire; however, we must be prepared to move quickly. The creature Banewood... he is not to be trusted. A highly shady, dangerous monster. His interference threatens to hamper our progress, and our ability to grant you and your friends the environment you so desire. WE will preempt this; be ready to meet us." The orb offered no further commentary for the moment.

Angora hyperventilated, knowing now she was being forced to make a decision immediately.
"But sir... I... what about the others. I mean, I can't leave that fox alone. And Maverick, he has a girlfriend now. I can't take that from him. And of course... Veris. He... I care for him. He has helped me." Angora stated, knowing she would feel awful if she left with Maverick and Shade alone, which then brought her to the next issue.
"Besides, how could Shady escape? Even if he could, he has that collar that makes the Guardians control him." she added, knowing that just thinking about it was a bad idea. She didn't want to leave anyone behind. Shade and Maverick were once all she cared about besides herself, but now she didn't know what was the right decision...
---
#441 Posted: 01:53:46 20/10/2019
The voice immediately answered Angora, showing no signs of uncertainty or hesitation. "We have the knowledge and capabilities needed to neutralize the device," it answered. "Time is short. We are on the verge of creating the kind of world you would wish for. We need only your faith and allegiance. There are monsters who are, as we speak, working to rob you of what you have earned - you mustn't let that happen. You must preempt their action."

After a while without any meaningful development - as far as he was concerned - Latnok stood up. "So there is an important matter to discuss," he started in a businesslike, professional manner, with his arms lightly crossed. "Raclaw and I - we're rather tightly connected nowadays. If you're going to go through with this... relationship with Raclaw, that means you will have to consider me as a permanent part of your social network. How does that sound to you?" Latnok didn't immediately dive into all details - he would have to elaborate on them as they became relevant.

Sere and Banewood both sat in the captain's office, Sere at his desk, Banewood on one of the chairs.
"So now that we've come here... do you mind telling us what we're here for?" Sere asked Banewood - kindly but firmly.
"First, I will explain what is so special about this place," Banewood offered. "You see, I was once a regular man. I've... been involved with the Ishulgites. Their goal has always seemed rather noble - and I had my own personal reasons to help them. Little by little, however, I began to see what lengths they were willing to go through to fulfill those goals - and how powerful they were becoming, under everyone's nose.
"The worst part of it all to me was that... much of what they had done and accomplished was, in part, on account of my actions. I had decided enough was enough. I sought the truth of this god they worship - and found out that this god, as far as I could tell, did not have the interest in our world that they claimed he did, but had quite the opposite. He had chosen to drive himself from this world.
"I had attempted to share this information with others - but we were soon found, and branded heretics. I tried to escape - but received a mortal wound in the attempt, which happened here.
"Now this place... this is what is important. The wood here is of a rather twisted, malicious nature - it will attempt to devour and overtake flesh, should exposure to it be prolonged. I had the means of facilitating my own regeneration - however, the wounds I had suffered wouldn't allow me to do such a thing. This wood - I let it take over part of my body, where the wound was killing me. It did so - and it continues to try to do so, but my regenerative factor allows me to keep it at bay.
"That was enough to keep me alive; more importantly, however, the wood has a profound effect on the mind, constantly changing the minds of its victims in subtle ways until they become unable to act. My regeneration allows me to, thankfully, stall this effect; a very positive side effect is that, with my mind in a constant state of flux, I cannot be ready by the masterminds or other telepaths, which, in combination with my magic, has allowed me to continue to take action against the Ishulgites without them being able to preempt me, like they would so many others."
Sere gave an understanding nod. This man - he seemed to have suffered quite a lot to get to where he was today. The draconic ascension ritual was itself a rather stark shift in the body; this was something else entirely. Whatever drove Banewood to this horror, it could not be any trivial matter...
---
I'm just... a guy...
#442 Posted: 03:24:26 20/10/2019
Maverick spotted the captain in a conversation with a very strange creature, but despite his ugly appearance, it didn't look hostile, and Sere seemed to be talking to him just fine, so Maverick didn't make a big deal out of it and distracted himself with some minor chores around the main deck. He wondered where Angora was. He would've thought she would be around here in such a beautiful day. Poor little troll. The wyvern must be keeping her so busy. Even so, Maverick felt very proud of her, and it seemed that Sere was finally valuing her. Now if only Latnok could do the same.

Quote: A Guy
The voice immediately answered Angora, showing no signs of uncertainty or hesitation. "We have the knowledge and capabilities needed to neutralize the device," it answered. "Time is short. We are on the verge of creating the kind of world you would wish for. We need only your faith and allegiance. There are monsters who are, as we speak, working to rob you of what you have earned - you mustn't let that happen. You must preempt their action."

Angora wasn't sure what to believe. She didn't want to be on bad terms with the Guardians, especially Latnok, but what have they done for her? Shepherd was more kind to her in a few minutes than in the months she has known the Guardians. Whatever good they ever did for her, it was overshadowed by the bad. Angora knew she tried many times to appeal to them, to do things by their rules, show the respect they so thoroughly desired. but they still always treated her bad. Sere was much kinder to her than before lately, but so was Latnok at some point before and when she had her guard lowered, he went to the same, or worse treatment than before. She was saved from his punishment, but now she was starting to believe it was because Raclaw's behavior with Darkheart mellowed him down for just a brief moment.

It was a painful decision, but Angora came with her conclusion.
"The world... well not sure about the world, but I just want some peace for me and my friends. And happiness of course. That's not so much to ask, is it? We want nothing to do with Aelinon or their laws. Shade made a terrible mistake I know, but it was an accident, and they actually tried to use him as a weapon and separate us. And what will happen if he returns to Redwater?" Angora asked, dreadful to think of the answer. She didn't know what her messenger's precise instruction was, but she was so tired of this pattern of cruelty and injustice. She would go... but she wouldn't leave her friends behind, not even Mischief or Ilasi. However, there was someone she knew she couldn't bring along. Someone that would choose Sere. Someone that was too used to the life with him.

Making up her mind, she spoke again.
"Just... tell me what to do sir. I don't want to be in this ship anymore. I don't want my friends suffering anymore. If we return to Redwater... what will happen to us? To Shady most of all? And Maverick and Ilasi, will they live in a city with such strict rules? I won't wait to see the answer. Just tell me what to do. But... first, let me say goodbye to Veris. He... oh boy, he won't like this. What am I suppose to say to him?" she asked with much agony, knowing that leaving the ship and go to where she was instructed meant to relieve herself from her responsibility to him and possibly never see him again. How could she possibly see with him when all his life has been about working for the Guardians and be loyal to them? She doubted he would want to come with her. She wanted him to have a choice, and Angora knew his loyalty to Sere was too much...
---
#443 Posted: 03:40:21 20/10/2019
Mischief looked down for a moment. "I... Can see the resemblance... But they were so big... I was practically paralyzed from fear..." She shifted slightly. She considered herself a coward, it was her secret shame of sorts.
Darkheart nodded and gently cuddled into Raclaw. "I don't think I'd mind..." She started planning to improve Angora's life. From Raclaw's side, she could influence Latnok. Through that she could protect Angora. She nuzzled Raclaw again.
---
#444 Posted: 04:03:20 20/10/2019
The orb faintly glowed for a moment, though no answer came - but it was only for a short time. "Say your goodbyes," the voice permitted. "Once you have that done, you and your hybrid friend must leave the ship and move further inland. From there, we will meet - and we will show you how to ensure that no one will ever be able to control your dragon friend again." The voice didn't appear overly concerned, though it was not immediately clear if such a thing was confidence or a facade.
---
I'm just... a guy...
#445 Posted: 04:46:16 20/10/2019
Angora didn't understand why only Maverick was kept being mentioned, so she decided to pinpoint the issue.
"Well... the little fox, I can't leave her alone. I... well, I can't." Angora was skeptical about letting Mischief into this mess, but she doubted she would have a good life in that ship, so she decided to bring her along as well. She didn't know if the orb was going to answer, but she nevertheless proceeded to do what she was about to do. Before heading to Veris' enclosure, she took a detour to the kitchen to give him a huge snack before her departure. Breakfast wasn't that long ago, and it wasn't lunchtime yet, so a big snack as a parting gift should be enough.

Taking a large piece of ham, even bigger than she was, she headed to the wyvern's enclosure, trembling to no end. How was the wyvern going to take the news? Was he going to be angry at her for leaving him? Angora dreaded to think the heartbreak and upset she was going to cost him, but she couldn't keep jeopardizing her friends, or herself for the sake of him alone. Besides, Veris was going to be fine. Sere cared about him too.
"Hey. Veris? Are you awake...? she asked in a relatively low tone from behind the door, not wanting to interrupt him in case he was still for some reason asleep. Even her knocking sounded weird. She didn't noticed anything strange, but at the other side of the door, she could hear... voices...?
---
#446 Posted: 06:13:54 20/10/2019
Darkheart raised her head. "Angora? What's going on? Is something wrong?" She tilted her head in confusion. "Or are you feeding the bottomless stomach on legs?" she added, in a mildly dry tone.
Mischief shifted, nervous. Angora had been away a notable time. The pup got out her notebook and flipped through it. She had a feeling something bad was about to happen... If only she knew why, she could do something about it! But the foreboding feeling alone was hard to hold on to.
---
#447 Posted: 11:14:44 20/10/2019 | Topic Creator
Shade moved mis muzzle closer to Mischief that she could pet it if she wanted to. “I’ll tell you something. I am afraid of my powers. I’m always afraid of hurting my friends and family but having them has actually made me less afraid of it. Especially being with Angora and Maverick. They are the only family I known.” Shade then noticed she was a little nervous. “Hey are you ok? Look if you’re nervous around me give my muzzle a pet. It helps to face your fear than to run from it.”
---
SC
#448 Posted: 12:33:37 20/10/2019
Back at Redwater, Huntress had quite a restless night. She was still drowsy, but she had a long day ahead of her. Someone attempted on her life yesterday, and she wanted to know why. The Redwater border wasn't going to give her any answers, so she went to the only other place she knew had possibilities; the black market.

She didn't want to return to that place after bringing so many bad memories about Dex, but she had no other choice if she wanted answers. She checked out of the hotel she stayed there and headed there immediately. She looked around, trying to find someone, anybody that could look like one of Dex's people, all while under very high alert of course. After what happened yesterday, Huntress knew she couldn't afford being careless or distracted...

Quote: darknessdawn
Darkheart raised her head. "Angora? What's going on? Is something wrong?" She tilted her head in confusion. "Or are you feeding the bottomless stomach on legs?" she added, in a mildly dry tone.

Angora had seen the door unlocked, and wondered if there someone there. There was no way she forgot to lock the door this morning, did she? She received quite a shock when she saw how many were with Veris right now.
"Oh, um, yes..." Angora replied to Darkheart, no more complex words coming. The first one she spotted was Latnok, and she wanted nothing more than to disappear from that place. This put quite a damp in her plan. She wanted to say goodbye to Veris and get it over with, but with so many in there, how could she? Her departure was suppose to be a secret. What was it with these last days? First Sere appearing down the storage, a place he or anyone else barely visited, and now Latnok and his companions visited Veris, someone that was barely visited by any odd other than Sere himself. She didn't know Darkheart was staying there with him, so she believed it was a casual visit. But why right now? With everything happening, she could've sworn the Guardians were doing it on purpose and were out to get her.
---
#449 Posted: 21:55:26 20/10/2019
Veris sprang up immediately upon hearing Angora called, and began salivating upon seeing what she was carrying. He would wait patiently for his food... but it would be gone as soon as it was presented to him. Presumably, everyone else just had to get their business over with.
Latnok was about to continue the topic with Darkheart, when they wre interrupted by Angora and the food she had. He gave Angora a blank look. "Do what you have to," he said. "We have an important topic to discuss right now."
---
I'm just... a guy...
#450 Posted: 23:15:06 20/10/2019
Mischief tilted her head a bit, then reached out with one little paw and pet Shade's snout. Well, pet wasn't quite the word for it. It was more a poke, minus moving away. The pup did enjoy physical contact, but it took a minute for the poke to progress to actual petting. She pet his snout, then when she finished she started sketching the dragolet.
Darkheart gave Latnok a look, then looked back to Angora with what was clearly intended as a smile but really didn't work. "It's okay Angora." She then glanced back at Latnok. At least he was being semi friendly, but that somewhat blank look was... Odd for him. And a bit amusing, to be honest. Unused to love as he likely was, the emotions leaking from Raclaw were probably overwhelming him. Then she looked at Angora again. The troll seemed stressed. Something was bothering her, and now Darkheart had a funny feeling something wasn't normal. She decided for Angora's sake not to voice her concerns, instead telling the troll "Do as you must." in a soft tone. Why do I get the feeling I won't see her for a while? No matter. What happens happens. I cannot change another's mind so easily. She nuzzled Raclaw.
---
First | Previous | Page 9 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 48 49 50

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me