Page 1 of 1
Reiginited Love Shower
Doggo144 Green Sparx Gems: 264
#1 Posted: 23:53:43 12/08/2019 | Topic Creator
What do you love about this game? It gets **** on alot, with glitches and those GOD FORSAKEN "SOUL VS SOULESS" POSTS ON /V/, but whats your favourite thing about it? For me its probably how cool it was to buy this game, and experience all 3 games as one large entity, it was so godamn fun. Whats yours?
---
"soy" Jesse "did litterally nothing wrong" cox 1916
sonicbrawler182 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6181
#2 Posted: 00:36:25 13/08/2019
While Spyro 3 generally has noticeably worse animation than the other two games due to having Sanzaru rush the game (not their fault though really), they do deserve credit for what they did with Moneybags. In Spyro 3, he has unique animations for most conversations with him. Like he'll do little hand gestures specific to the individual conversation or make particular faces. It even extends to both his answers to the "Yes" or "No" responses you give when he asks you to pay him. He doesn't do this in Spyro 2.

And in general, the animation in the game is just very praiseworthy, especially on Spyro himself. He's one of the best animated cartoon game characters I've ever seen.

Also I just generally love how Spyro controls

Also the fauns in Fracture Hills are better than the original game. Like it's hypocritical for me to say since I generally think they should have kept designs and voices of NPCs more similar to their originals, but those are the exception, lol. I think their new designs are adorable and I love the variety of accents they have.
---
"Here I come, ready or Gormotti!"
ThunderEgg Blue Sparx Gems: 549
#3 Posted: 01:27:38 13/08/2019
As a self-proclaimed artist, I appreciate the effort they put into making each dragon unique in Spyro 1. Don't get me wrong, I like the original designs, too. I just also feel like it was a massive undertaking to re-do EVERY dragon with unique animations and appearances.
---
I AM ETERNAL!
Doggo144 Green Sparx Gems: 264
#4 Posted: 14:47:46 13/08/2019 | Topic Creator
I never got why they redesigned all of them, it seemed like a bit of a waste honestly. I would of loved to see whats behind that door instead...
---
"soy" Jesse "did litterally nothing wrong" cox 1916
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me