Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > trying to refind an old show I used to watch
Page 1 of 1
trying to refind an old show I used to watch
KrystalLBX Emerald Sparx Gems: 3271
#1 Posted: 05:27:51 20/07/2019 | Topic Creator
What I remember

1. It was similar to power rangers
2. I vaguely remember some kind of mirror world the protagonist could move around through
3. It was in english, and I think 4kids aired it?

sorry if this is very little details, but its all I can remember
---
Pokemon Shiny Hunter
Gastrodon Fangirl
Currently dating someone
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:28:44 20/07/2019 by KrystalLBX
Gharlant20X5 Green Sparx Gems: 146
#2 Posted: 05:42:16 20/07/2019
I searched on google for a minute and found Ultraman Tiga, which is actually a show I was looking for for a very long time. Not sure if it's the same one you are thinking of but it would be cool if we were both looking for the same show. If this isn't it let me know and I'll continue to look. also thank you for posting this because you have no idea how long i've been trying to find this.

edit: also this sounds like something GaiaMemories would know about, he's very knowledgeable about Power Rangers and similar shows.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:44:07 20/07/2019 by Gharlant20X5
KrystalLBX Emerald Sparx Gems: 3271
#3 Posted: 13:34:28 20/07/2019 | Topic Creator
Quote: Gharlant20X5
I searched on google for a minute and found Ultraman Tiga, which is actually a show I was looking for for a very long time. Not sure if it's the same one you are thinking of but it would be cool if we were both looking for the same show. If this isn't it let me know and I'll continue to look. also thank you for posting this because you have no idea how long i've been trying to find this.

edit: also this sounds like something GaiaMemories would know about, he's very knowledgeable about Power Rangers and similar shows.

found it
[User Posted Image]
---
Pokemon Shiny Hunter
Gastrodon Fangirl
Currently dating someone
GaiaMemories Emerald Sparx Gems: 3753
#4 Posted: 14:55:33 20/07/2019
...and THIS is why I need to frequent the forums more often. But yeah, Dragon Knight. Based off the Japanese series Kamen Rider Ryuki.
---
Hahahahaha
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 14:57:10 20/07/2019 by GaiaMemories
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me