Forum

Spyro 2: Gateway to Glimmer

Spyro 2: Ripto's Rage

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
First Run!
Doggo144 Green Sparx Gems: 474
#1 Posted: 12:13:49 11/07/2019 | Topic Creator
Hey! I've been playing Spyro 2 for the first time on Reignited, and its really ****ing good. I just thought I'd post about my experiences here.

Trouble With The Trolley, Eh?

I had heard horror stories about this stage, but playing it for the first time in Breeze Harbour, it wasn't that hard. The TNT crates were hard to figure out, but after that, it was a cake-walk. I did die once at 49 Gears. That wasn't fun. Overall, its not too bad.

Bob The Flagkeeper

**** this lad. I spent 10% of my time in Scorch enjoying the level, and 90% of my time chasing after this dickhead. Just a super long annoying overly mission. Really didn't enjoy this one. Also, didn't Bob have a different design or something on the PS1? I heard some controversy over that.

The Alchemist

LAD, ARE YOU SILLY, HUNTER IS RIGHT THERE YOU STUPID ****ING GOAT I WI-

Well thats the highlights so far.
---
"soy" Jesse "did litterally nothing wrong" cox 1916
Jaggedstar Diamond Sparx Gems: 7660
#2 Posted: 18:37:48 11/07/2019
re: The Alchemist-THAT STATEMENT WAS TRUE IN 1999 AND IT'S STILL TRUE NOW

re: Bob-yeah his name used to be Bombo but:

[User Posted Image]
---
Quote: Paytawn
oh my god
#3 Posted: 21:19:36 11/07/2019 | Topic Creator
I can... sorta see how that might be insensitive. Also Zephyr SUCKS. It's so godamn boring, it looks like a New Super Mario Bros. game. Cowleks are funny though. I'm on the Gulp boss fight right now and GOD HE IS SLAUGHTERING ME. Any tips?
---
Jaggedstar Diamond Sparx Gems: 7660
#4 Posted: 00:11:04 12/07/2019
Honestly, I had to watch the Gulp fight on youtube, so my tip is click these links:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BDIEPw7Qphk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nVnVPSgFz2A
---
Quote: Paytawn
oh my god
#5 Posted: 12:50:08 12/07/2019 | Topic Creator
Sorry, actually beat Gulp before I got to these links, its was really hard, but I pulled through in the end. I thought the Ripto loses fakeout was a little stupid, like theres obviously another world, but if thats an excuse for more beautiful HD cutscenes then I don't mind. Speaking of worlds, I 100%'d Autumn Plains, and that was so godman fun. I'm gonna finish off the first world sometime today, but I might be a bit busy. Anything I should know before I go back there?
---
SuperSpyroFan Diamond Sparx Gems: 9212
#6 Posted: 07:09:44 13/07/2019
The best way to do the flagkeeper challenge in Scorch is to hang back and let him go forward, because there is no time-limit, so you don't have to charge after him. I normally stay far back, and try to hide behind things, and let him fire those annoying ball things.

Also, the trolley challenge in Harbour Speedway, there's one gear at the end of the track that I always seem to jump over when I have to jump over a crate, and in the original, he would hit into the gear, but in Reignited, I have to wait until it's TNT, so I can blow it up, otherwise he just jumps over the gear. So TfB kinda messed up here.
---
Crash Bandicoot is over-rated
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 07:11:40 13/07/2019 by SuperSpyroFan
#7 Posted: 12:03:56 13/07/2019 | Topic Creator
Last night I 100%'d Spyro 2! There's still Skill Points and Trophies, so I'm gonna do all those, but it was really fun! I'd say its much better than Spyro 1 anyway. SuperSpyroFan, that Scorch information is really useful for one of the trophies actually, thanks!
---
#8 Posted: 15:05:23 21/07/2019 | Topic Creator
Update, now I got the Platinum! Bob, you flagkeeping dickhead, I AM UNBEATABLE.
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me