Forum

Poll

Favourite Year of the Dragon boss?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Any Poppy fans?
KrystalLBX Yellow Sparx Gems: 1389
#1 Posted: 02:26:02 01/07/2019 | Topic Creator
Anyone?
---
Blame the crest
Trix Master 100 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5828
#2 Posted: 03:11:27 01/07/2019
Care to elaborate? Like the person or Poppy the Performer?
---
乇乂ㄒ尺卂 ㄒ卄丨匚匚

Avatar from Empoh
Vespi Yellow Sparx Gems: 1180
#3 Posted: 03:24:07 01/07/2019
[User Posted Image]

yeah <3
---
(◕︿◕✿)
I am Groot. (*I Guardians of the Galaxy 23:48*)
Iceclaw Platinum Sparx Gems: 7014
#4 Posted: 03:50:12 01/07/2019
Quote: Trix Master 100
Care to elaborate? Like the person or Poppy the Performer?



That's Popee you FOOL
---
Twinkies and 2hus
KrystalLBX Yellow Sparx Gems: 1389
#5 Posted: 04:41:47 01/07/2019 | Topic Creator
[User Posted Image]
This Poppy
---
Blame the crest
84skylanderdude Emerald Sparx Gems: 4873
#6 Posted: 05:18:10 01/07/2019
I was subscribed to her for a bit but it got real boring
---
“No one knows what the outcome will be. So, as much as you can, choose whatever you'll regret the least.” - Levi Ackerman
Vespi Yellow Sparx Gems: 1180
#7 Posted: 07:27:35 01/07/2019
Quote: KrystalLBX
[User Posted Image]
This Poppy


thats a human not a poppy > : (

[User Posted Image]
thats poppy
---
(◕︿◕✿)
I am Groot. (*I Guardians of the Galaxy 23:48*)
Bolt Platinum Sparx Gems: 5289
#8 Posted: 07:59:10 01/07/2019
[User Posted Image]

This Poppy????
---
you don't know me. i break things
I draw stuff.
Ice Dragoness Platinum Sparx Gems: 7338
#9 Posted: 09:35:29 01/07/2019
Her boyfriend and manager, Titanic Sinclair, really badly abused his ex girlfriend and previous music partner Mars Argo. They both now harass Mars and deliberately copy her work. Mars has been through court and won against them for these alligations.
---
★~★~★~★~★~★~★~★~★~★~★~★~★
rip skylanders
DragonCamo Platinum Sparx Gems: 5503
#10 Posted: 17:17:23 01/07/2019
Quote: Ice Dragoness
Her boyfriend and manager, Titanic Sinclair, really badly abused his ex girlfriend and previous music partner Mars Argo. They both now harass Mars and deliberately copy her work. Mars has been through court and won against them for these alligations.



Do they both? I know Titanic Sinclair is an awful person but I didn’t think poppy was part of it, she just played the roll he manipulated her too.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
StevemacQ Platinum Sparx Gems: 5889
#11 Posted: 00:51:40 02/07/2019
How about this Poppy?

---
I'm that one person who loves a particularly underappreciated minor character in a terrible anime no one remembers.
Trix Master 100 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5828
#12 Posted: 00:41:41 03/07/2019
Quote: Iceclaw
Quote: Trix Master 100
Care to elaborate? Like the person or Poppy the Performer?



That's Popee you FOOL


Oh **** yeah you right

Quote: KrystalLBX
[User Posted Image]
This Poppy



Quote: Ice Dragoness
Her boyfriend and manager, Titanic Sinclair, really badly abused his ex girlfriend and previous music partner Mars Argo. They both now harass Mars and deliberately copy her work. Mars has been through court and won against them for these alligations.


(rounding up those 2 quotes because one has deets and the other has a picture)

Okay I may be out of LOOP on the youtuber/celeb drama (thank god), but that is is true than I want nothing to do with this extra ugly fashion disaster.
---
乇乂ㄒ尺卂 ㄒ卄丨匚匚

Avatar from Empoh
Muffin Man Emerald Sparx Gems: 3089
#13 Posted: 14:07:06 03/07/2019
Poppy is what I used to call my grampa back when I was a baby. He died when I was two years old, though, so I never got to know him.
---
whoever reads this shall succumb to the ways of the Muffin
awesomerockets Emerald Sparx Gems: 3978
#14 Posted: 05:48:58 12/07/2019
I'm a huge fan of her music. Am I A Girl? was one of my favorite alnums of last year and I'm really liking her Choke EP. Scary Mask is SO GOOD!
---
go to my guestbook now and sign a petition to get Freddie benson into smash
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me