Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 6 of 8 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
The Haven Legends: Invasion
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8581
#251 Posted: 20:26:45 25/07/2019
“Fly safely you two!” Crystal said with a smile.

Meanwhile on Hunted Island Marble had by that time fallen asleep She was extremely tired from her great travel. “Thank you guys for staying with her. She has been through a lot I can tell.”
---
SC
Wyrstel Emerald Sparx Gems: 4341
#252 Posted: 05:54:55 27/07/2019
OOC: I hope you are all having fun with the roleplay. I have been busy, busy, busy. My family and I are moving to a city outside of Portland, Oregon, so we have to prep the office, where my dad works and our actual house for selling.
ShadeTheDragon Gold Sparx Gems: 2060
#253 Posted: 15:49:51 27/07/2019
Guzma chuckles "very well as a show of respect for your courage I'll abide by your rules"

Ooc: wrytsle I used to live by Portland Oregon so I can see where you were, hope that the move goes well
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:51:29 27/07/2019 by ShadeTheDragon
Felines Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10223
#254 Posted: 13:01:47 28/07/2019 | Topic Creator
OOC: It's nice to see you again Wyrstel. Good luck with the move. Heard Oregon is a beautiful place. It's one of the places I want to visit someday. Have fun, and don't worry. We can understand if you can't join. Life can be busy. But hey, you're welcome to join any time if you ever decide it smilie

Sybil was relieved, but at the same time startled that the hippo would be this obliging. One minute he roared at her face, and now he was calm and agreeable. She hoped this wasn't someone who change moods in the blink of an eye, but he was a hippo, and they were notorious for doing that, so she was still worried.
"Alright. Fine. That's all I ask." she said briefly, taking her leave now and hoping Warren and the keas could bring the eagle there. She didn't like leaving Angel alone with Guzma, but she seemed to have made up her mind. She was an adult now and she could do whatever she wanted, though it was strange to see her with someone else and not Terrence. The two of them were notorious for going everywhere with each other.

With Warren finally being intercepted, Cole and other two keas (not Cheryl included) headed away from the island, talking with the seagulls and pelicans. There were many of them, and their multiple eyes combined with their knowledge of those skies would greatly help finding Guzma's friend faster...
---
Real friends will be there... when you need them the most.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:09:47 28/07/2019 by Felines
#255 Posted: 14:33:56 28/07/2019
Ooc: Angel is a girl lol

Angel smiles proud of herself and says "bye Sybil"

Meanwhile out in the open ocean just far enough away that you couldn't see the Haven on the horizon 4 individuals are in the air searching.
Grunt 1 whines "sis aren't we going to take a break soon? We've been at this none stop"
Plumaria responds saying "oh alright then by all means please go ahead and tell me where we can touch down and take a breather so our leader can get farther and farther away!!" Needless to say she's stressed out and ticked off
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
#256 Posted: 19:21:19 28/07/2019 | Topic Creator
OOC: Sorry. Got confused there. The name can be used for both genders smilie

Sybil returned to the woods, feeling tired but not enough to fall asleep. She already took a nap and she couldn't sleep every time she had a stressful moment. So in order to liberate some of her foul mood, she decided to visit Jack in his home.
"Jack? Still here?" she called, wondering if he was in a playful mood. The chimp was creative with games and pranks, so perhaps he could provide a distraction to make her forget about the new trouble. She could always go to Rose and her family, but they were having much fun without her and she didn't wanted to take time away from the beloved blood relatives, even though she knew they would always welcome her.

At the ocean, all the birds scattered. They weren't certain if they would find something in the vast sky, but if the eagle was searching for her friend, she had to be nearby. Even though it took almost an hour, the pelican Mercury managed to spot several birds at the distance, and he knew the shape wasn't that of his species. At best, they looked more like their friends Royal and Jaerl.
"Excuse me. We're looking for the eagle called Plumeria." he asked, not sure if he had the right eagle. He was under the impression she would come alone.
---
#257 Posted: 19:26:42 28/07/2019
Plumaria looks at him saying "that's me, the runt on my back is Skrapper-"
'Skrapper' says "that's not my name"
Plumaria continues "and these two nuckleheads are a couple of grunts, mind if I ask why you are looking for me?"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#258 Posted: 19:32:33 28/07/2019 | Topic Creator
Mercury was quite confused, so he got straight to the point.
"A hippo arrived on an island not too long ago. We were told you might be acquaints to him." he explained, wondering if he should bring Warren given her supposed fondness for vultures.
---
#259 Posted: 19:37:33 28/07/2019
Plumaria became curious saying "a hippo you say? By chance is his face heavily scarred so it looks like a skull?"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#260 Posted: 20:10:35 28/07/2019 | Topic Creator
"I don't know. Haven't seen him. He is big for what I heard." Mercury replied, not having seen Guzma in person, and not knowing his description either. He was still too curious about Plumeria's guest. Was that... a civet? Just like their Mistress? Couldn't be, could it?
---
#261 Posted: 20:15:49 28/07/2019
Grunt 1 says "it's possible it's the boss big sis, at the very least it would be good idea to check it out, even if it isn't him at least we can rest up and keep looking once we have our streagth back."
Plumaria sighs "fine, lead the way sir"

Jack hears her saying "Sybil back again so soon?"
Crocux comes over seeming actually scared saying "Jack told me, is Guzma really here?"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#262 Posted: 21:08:34 28/07/2019 | Topic Creator
Mercury lead them to the Haven, uncertain if it was a good idea to bring a rather large group to the island. They haven't had anyone over in a very long time, but now animals were coming in bunches, and they weren't even looking for sanctuary as it was suppose to be.

Sybil intercepted Crocux's question, not even sure if he had noticed her there.
"That's his name for what I've heard. I managed to mellow him down a bit, but not sure how long it will last." Sybil commented, intending to keep a close eye on Crocux. She didn't want him anywhere near that hippo.
---
#263 Posted: 21:12:40 28/07/2019
Crocux backs up nervously, this wasn't like when he was afraid of Guardian because a child should be afraid of their parents especially when they're in trouble, no this was different, this was pure fear that no one knew he would truely feel let alone be scared enough to show.

Plumaria and co fallow him to Haven
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#264 Posted: 21:29:31 28/07/2019 | Topic Creator
Sybil suspected this was a natural fear, so she tried to make him feel better.
"It's alright Crocux. We will take care of him soon. He won't stay forever. For now, stay away from the wetland. At least for the time being." she recommended, not wanting to risk a confrontation. Crocux was very big for his age, but so was Guzma. He could lose this battle.

Mercury lead the group to the island, and once it was visible, he made sure to tell the, about everything they needed to know.
"Your hippo friend is in the wetland in that direction. Now then, the island has many predators, but they are all nice. This is a sanctuary, and we all get along well." Mercury instructed, almost mentioning Sybil but thinking that wasn't a very good idea. The rest of his marine bird friends were still scarred, as well as Warren and his companions, so they still didn't know their main goal was found...
---
#265 Posted: 21:45:06 28/07/2019
Plumaria says "alright"
'Skrapper' says "I already know"

Crocux says "n-no you don't understand, Guzma is a monster, I saw him kill a child because they stepped a hair out of line, this place is not safe anymore"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:57:04 28/07/2019 by ShadeTheDragon
#266 Posted: 23:09:12 28/07/2019 | Topic Creator
By the time they were landing, Mercury was already too curious.
"Excuse me but... you ARE a civet, right?" he asked, never seeing one besides Sybil. If he was a civet, he looked quite different from the Mistress.

Sybil understood his concern, and was now more worried than ever, but if she started being startled again, she was just going to make him feel worse.
"It's alright Crocux. I'll keep an eye on him from the distance. He will have to learn that this is a place of peace." Sybil declared, not sure how much she would succeed, or if Plumeria was ever going to be found, but she has befriended very powerful animals in the past, some that at one point even wanted her dead, like Jet, Naga and even Crocux himself. She wanted to believe she could do it again.
---
#267 Posted: 23:12:22 28/07/2019
'Skrapper' says "yes I'm a civet" and he is the same spicies as Sybil so the question of how the hell he ended up in Africa is very confusing to say the least

Crocux nods nervously "o-okay auntie"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:18:58 28/07/2019 by ShadeTheDragon
#268 Posted: 23:48:05 28/07/2019 | Topic Creator
Mercury flew the, close to the wetland, and pointed the rest of the way.
"This is where I must leave. Any more questions, find Mistress Sybil. She's... a civet too." he said, not wanting to mention it, but if there was someone who could help them was Sybil. There was also Rose, but everyone agreed to disturb her as little as they could on account that she had a family to take care of, as well as a stressful future position.

Sybil searched for Jack in hopes of pulling a prank on Crocux, something she hasn't done in months, but given his current mood, it wasn't such a good idea.
"We can go to my home and hunt for yellow tail Crocux. A few weeks ago, I had the keas help me move a few of them to my creek so you wouldn't have to go so far to get them." Sybil stated, having completely forgotten about that until now. The moment required it. At least that way, they would've had the time to reproduce.
---
#269 Posted: 23:54:23 28/07/2019
Crocux actually surprisingly enough seemed reluctant to, it looked obvious he wanted to but his fear actually seemed to be keeping him in the cave

'Skrapper' pirks up saying "you mean there's another like me here? Plumaria mind dropping me off?" And she proceeds to do so by dropping him into the water of the wetlands saying "gladly, enjoy the bath" he would swim out of the water and go looking for Sybil

Plumaria reaches Guzma and after telling him the situation Guzma roars "WHAAAAAT!?!?!?!"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#270 Posted: 06:27:33 29/07/2019 | Topic Creator
Sybil was surprised someone as mighty as Crocux, who was probably the only one as strong or stronger than Naga, could be this afraid. Yellowtail was his favorite food, yet for him to miss such a golden opportunity meant that the situation was really serious.
"Listen Crocux. I can't send him home yet due to typhoon season, but as soon as it's over, he's out of here. I can't have that kind of fear lingering in what's suppose to be a sanctuary." Sybil said, showing some stress. Things were bad enough with the warblers feeling afraid of Naga and the wolves threatening ocasionally, only to have a murderous hippo too. As she finished the sentence, she could hear some rumbling... though she wasn't certain what it was nor the source of the sound...
---
#271 Posted: 01:57:51 30/07/2019
Crocux trembles "th-that sounds like Guzma when he hears something he r-really doesn't like"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#272 Posted: 03:13:42 30/07/2019 | Topic Creator
Sybil groaned, knowing that if Crocux knew Guzma, he must recognize his sound.
"I'll check the wetland. Stay put. I will solve it." Sybil assured, not wanting to burden him or Rose and her family. As long as she was still in charge of the Haven, she was going to try to mellow down the stress Rose will one day face herself. She was so angry right now. She was expecting a moment to unwind and have fun, only to have a new arising problem. What could possibly be in the wetland that upset Guzma so much? Perhaps Naga was hunting and he didn't like snakes? For him to scream to the point where it was that audible must've been because of something really bad. She only hoped that the time that took her to walk to the wetland would be enough for Guzma to calm down while she arrived.

Mercury in the meantime was telling everybody about Plumeria and her crew, as well as another civet. Now they were all curious about meeting someone that was like Sybil. Warren was rather disappointed that he couldn't help the way he wanted to, but at least he went out of the routine for a while.
---
#273 Posted: 22:20:11 30/07/2019
Guzma is busy grumbling and cussing about the sheer stupidity of his former crew back home
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#274 Posted: 22:30:07 30/07/2019 | Topic Creator
It took Sybil a little more than half an hour to reach the wetland, using the route everyone used to avoid disturbing Naga. She knew he was around there somewhere, but the tall grass made visibility difficult...
---
#275 Posted: 23:02:31 30/07/2019
Plumaria says "Guzma calm down I know it's bad but calm down it's not like any kids were killed or something"
Guzma huffs saying "sounds like I have no choice, forget leaving after typhoon season there is nothing for us to go back to by then, we're staying at least this way I don't need to try to keep a bunch of nuckle heads under control here so it'll be way less stressful"
Plumaria says "alright boss"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
Wyrstel Emerald Sparx Gems: 4341
#276 Posted: 04:45:12 31/07/2019
OOC: I'll join when I can, but here are my characters when I do. Feel free to interact with them and I will reply to your posts as soon as I am able.

Bjorn and Anvor: Asian Bullelephant brothers who are protectors of Haven.
Jhen: The young only child of Jet, the orca leader. ?
Royal: The Harpy Eagle foster father of Jaerl and savior of the warblers.
Jaerl: The Eurasian Peregrine Falcon, adopted son of Royal and lover of Cheryl, Cole's sister.
Aeriji or AJ: The shy little playful margay.
Sunflame: The injured male serval that is living with Whirpool.
Syris: Cayman Island Blue Iguana and Saris's little brother. Has a past with Shadow.
#277 Posted: 14:06:58 31/07/2019 | Topic Creator
OOC: Hey Wyrstel! Great to have you back! We even mentioned a few of your characters while you were away. It will be amazing to have you active again smilie

The sound of Guzma and Plumeria talking alerted Sybil to their presence. She recognized the first voice of course, but the second? It was a female voice... but it wasn't Angel. Just who was with Guzma? When she approached the hippo, she made sure she rustled a few pieces of grass so that he would know she was there and avoid startling him or coming as if she was sneaking up.
"Oh, hey... Guzma. I know I'm back again too soon, but I just got reports of a scream that many suspect it was you... and... I just wanted to make sure everything was alright." Sybil said with a sound of concern, wanting Guzma to see she took her responsibilities seriously. She took a glance at Plumeria and was shocked. This couldn't be the eagle she ordered to be searched, was she? Sybil believed it would've taken days, or even weeks to find her. Did the birds really found her so fast? They deserved a reward for such an efficient job.
---
#278 Posted: 18:18:21 31/07/2019
Guzma looks at Sybil saying "I got some very unpleasant news, this eagle here is Plumaria my second in command. Appearently after I basically vanished my crew back home started a friken civil war with each other, by the time typhoon season is over I'll have nothing to return home to that'll be worth it so that said I've decided to make my stay here permanent, it's quiet here and at least I don't have to deal with the stress of being in charge anymore, also Skrapper is out looking for you, he's an unofficial member of my crew, he actually looks like you, like you two are the same spicies or something"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#279 Posted: 21:50:42 31/07/2019 | Topic Creator
"Permanent!?" Sybil exclaimed, a little bit more and she would've screamed. She was more shocked by the news of Guzma staying that she barely heard about another civet just like her being there, and looking for her on top of that.
"But wait... your crew, they... they need you, don't they? I mean, I know typhoon season is upon us, but we can think of something..." Sybil suggested, not fathoming the idea of Guzma abandoning his own crew just like that. A crew was like a family. How could he abandon them like that? Plus Sybil wasn't getting used to the idea of having a wild, moody hippo staying in her beloved Haven forever. It just won't do...

Elsewhere, the warblers were already knowing about their large, unexpected visitor. Hippo temper was famous among them... but hippos were herbivores, so they had that to their advantage. Naga was still, for them, the real threat, cause unlike the wolves, he was living too near their own homes, and they in their paranoia, believed that it was only a matter of time before the snake returned to hunting them again. Even after all the years that have passed, they still believed that. But perhaps... they could convince the hippo to be on their side, and help them with this predicament...
---
#280 Posted: 04:11:36 02/08/2019
Plumaria says "they do in order to maintain order amongst them, but by the time typhoon season is over none of them will be alive, they'll have killed each other over who gets to be in charge until there's only one left but they'll probably die from their wounds shortly afterwards, it's unavoidable but you can rest assured I'll make sure Guzma doesn't cause you any trouble"
Then 'Skrapper' comes over having heard Sybil scream saying "hey is everything alright here? I heard someone screaming"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#281 Posted: 14:27:57 02/08/2019 | Topic Creator
"But..." Sybil started to say, still unable to grasp the idea of someone abandoning their comrades like that. It would be like her being in another place and just let the Haven die by letting the other animals destroy each other. Her sentence was intercepted by the voice of Skrapper, appearing out of nowhere. Her heart was as if it dropped all the way to her paws from the shock. That wasn't possible. After so many years, another civet? Or was it just a similar animal?
---
#282 Posted: 18:08:14 03/08/2019
'Skrapper' saw her and said "you really are like me, here I thought I was the only one"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#283 Posted: 21:06:55 03/08/2019 | Topic Creator
Sybil glanced at him, but she wasn't certain if he was another Malabar or a different subspecies.
"Um, hello." Was all Sybil managed to say, still unable to grasp the situation. For so many years, she was hoping to find someone of her same species, but now that has happened, it was almost too incredible ti believe. She would probably be happy if she wasn't too concerned about Guzma...
---
#284 Posted: 21:11:13 03/08/2019
Guzma chuckles saying "ah Sybil meet Skrapper-"
'Skrapper' yells at Guzma "how many times do I have to say that's not my name!?"
Guzma ignores him and continues "he's an unofficial member of my crew as for not going back, trust me this isn't easy for me, if I could go back and stop them that'd be one thing but with typhoon season approaching I'm not going anywhere until it ends and by then it'll be to late this is out of my control, I'm sorry"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#285 Posted: 00:40:22 04/08/2019 | Topic Creator
Sybil didn't know whether to pay attention to 'Scrapper' or listen to Guzma.
"Listen. Typhoon season is dangerous, but I'm certain we can find another route. They're in danger, aren't they? They need you. The orcas have some experience with storms. They can help you." Sybil assured, at first not having wanted to take the risk of ordering the orcas to navigate in such a dangerous season, but the situation was complicated. Suddenly there was a temperamental hippo in her Haven, and a bunch of other animals, including one of her own. All was happening so fast. Crocux was deathy afraid of Guzma, and if he decided to stay, not only was she dooming a group of animals somewhere in Africa. She was risking tragedies in her Haven. If this hippo was really that deadly, he could hurt or even kill some of her friends, or even herself.
---
#286 Posted: 00:45:58 04/08/2019
Guzma says sadly "I'm not taking the risk it isn't worth it best case scenario they figure something out before killing each other till they're all dead and disband or something. In the meantime I'm going to relax have fun getting to know each other you two" Guzma then just floats in the water and takes a nap.
'Skrapper' says "you aren't waking him back up don't worry things will work themselves out"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#287 Posted: 01:46:37 04/08/2019
As Snow was playing with hunter she looked at Sayan. “Hey daddy! Come play with us!”
---
SC
#288 Posted: 03:35:40 04/08/2019 | Topic Creator
Some orcas were watching the feline family from afar. While some had been thinking of hunting them, they decided to just contemplate them from afar. Just remain in the water and contemplate the scene. Sybil's haven has truly been something wonderful. It brought protection, and also families into existence, even those who weren't the same species. Despite the situation with the wolves and the warbler's paranoia, this truly was a miraculous place, and they wished they could do more to help the current situation.

Quote: ShadeTheDragon
Guzma says sadly "I'm not taking the risk it isn't worth it best case scenario they figure something out before killing each other till they're all dead and disband or something. In the meantime I'm going to relax have fun getting to know each other you two" Guzma then just floats in the water and takes a nap.
'Skrapper' says "you aren't waking him back up don't worry things will work themselves out"

Sybil was going to keep insisting on the matter but Guzma didn't let her. He left to take that nap, leaving Sybil dumbfounded.
"I can't believe what I'm hearing! A crew is like a family! How can he leave them like that? It's as if I left all of my friends here to their luck and I'm in a faraway place and I don't even try to reach them somehow!" Sybil said frustratingly, having no one but 'Scrapper' to vent with. Plumeria seemed to have left, so only he could be seen. But she was still too focused on Guzma's decision to pay any real attention to him. Not only was the hippo aggressive, he was also heartless. Even if he couldn't reach them in time, wasn't he even going to try?
---
#289 Posted: 03:47:45 04/08/2019
'Skrapper' says "it's more like a gang where a bunch of ideots fallow his lead and do his bidding but I wouldn't know I never really had a family, anyways the name's Devon, according to the African subspecies I'm apparently a Malabar civet like you"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#290 Posted: 07:20:21 04/08/2019 | Topic Creator
"Malabar?" Sybil repeated, doubting the information. Her species was so rare, she was starting to feel like she was the last one, like the humans on that ship carrying her years ago had believed. He did look a lot like her though, especially the slightly larger size, so could it be?
"Well, how did you..." she started speaking in a low voice to prevent Guzma from hearing.
"...how did you even reach Africa? But most of all, how did you even meet the hippo?" she asked, needing to learn as much as she could. She wanted to learn of this circumstances, and at the same time gather info about Guzma's crew to see if there was a way to save them now that their former leader didn't want to do anything about it...
---
#291 Posted: 13:59:45 04/08/2019
Devon says "I'm not entirely sure how I ended up in Africa to be honest, I probably ended up there when I was to young to remember how I got there, my mother was old so she passed away before the thought occurred to me that I should have had her elaborate on how we got there in the first place, as for how I met Guzma, well after my mother passed I was busy trying to survive but I was so weak I could barely survive off of whatever was left over from the carcasses after the hyenas cleaned them off, then I heard about Guzma so I went to him, I was determined to get stronger so I wouldn't have to struggle anymore and he took a shine to me, he had Plumaria make sure I was well fed and we would spar, it's possible that the croc trembling in that cave was there during one of those sparring matches where Guzma accidentally threw me to hard and I looked like I was dead when I was just unconscious."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#292 Posted: 21:28:25 04/08/2019 | Topic Creator
Sybil listened attentively, finding his story very eventful. How would a Malabar civet, one of the most endangered creatures in the world, would end up in a place as deadly as Africa? And Guzma's violence, was it all a misunderstanding back then?
"Well, not sure if Africa was the best sanctuary..." she started to say when she noticed the other thing he said.
"Wait, did you say... crocodile? How do you know there's a crocodile here?" Sybil asked, doubting he would've had the time to explore the Haven. Crocux's cave was a considerable distance away from them, so how did he know?
---
#293 Posted: 21:33:58 04/08/2019
Devon says "while I was looking for you I saw a cave with a trembling salt water crocs, he seemed to missing a chunk from his side, he looked familiar but I was more focused on finding you so I kept looking and heard you yell and here we are"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#294 Posted: 22:07:51 04/08/2019 | Topic Creator
"I didn't yell." Sybil said, feeling offended that he mistook Guzma's early roar for her own scream. If Devon knew about Crocux's scar, it meant he got close enough to see him from the darkness of the cave.
"You know, you really shouldn't get into the home of others just like that. A crocodile is dangerous you know." she warned, knowing Crocux was a really gentle one, but my other crocodile would've devoured the idiot if he got close enough, taking advantage of the obliviousness.
---
#295 Posted: 23:33:29 04/08/2019
Devon says "I didn't go inside it's a pretty big chunk from his side like a shark took a bite out of him, kinda hard to not see on such a massive croc and after when I'm assuming Guzma said that he's staying yes you did yell pretty loudly I was already halfway back here when I heard you"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#296 Posted: 03:16:26 05/08/2019 | Topic Creator
Sybil didn't trust Guzma, and since this civet was associated with him, she didn't trust him either, but she felt there were a few things that had to be expressed.
"I just... don't know if it's such a good idea for him to stay here. I mean, hippos have quite the temper. Guzma treated me pretty badly when he arrived, and he didn't even know me. He just... roared to my face out of the blue just because he assumed something. And as you already saw, there's a crocodile on this island, and I have heard from my warblers crocodiles and hippos never get along." Sybil said, not making it a secret how uncomfortable she was with Guzma's decision. In her opinion, he saw an opportunity in the place. He liked the Hvaen, and now he was willing to even leave behind most of his troop in order to have the pleasant life her sanctuary offered.
---
#297 Posted: 03:22:48 05/08/2019
Devon says "oh yeah don't take it personally with Guzma he's like that with everyone, it's nothing personal appearently has something to do with his past. But I understand your concern, even the crocs in his gang were uneasy around him but it's beond me to be able to make him leave however I can get a vulter to hurry back to Africa with news about Guzma still being alive, a few grunts will come back with them to see if it's true and then fly back and tell the others hopefully the carnage back there will stop"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#298 Posted: 04:29:00 05/08/2019 | Topic Creator
"Crocs." Sybil repeated, trying to act surprised but couldn't. Was Guzma some kind of dictator in his home?
"It's not important. And yes, it would be great if there was a way to save the animals back there, but him staying here? He didn't want to be here, but all of the sudden he wants to? This is a sanctuary, and yes, we do accept any animal willing to be happy and in peace, but we won't stand troublemakers. Things right now aren't too well, and having Guzma around causing tension..." Sybil started to say, but was unable to finish the sentence. She made sure to keep her low voice, and even walked around to be further away from the river.

After improvising a bed with leaves, grass and algae, Angus and Nia remained with their new guest, having brought some food that Whirlpool's roommate kindly offered.
"Please just let it there." Angus would say, wanting Nia to leave the meat in front of the tiger and fly away, but Nia insisted on giving it herself. She wanted to show her cousin this beautiful tiger was as harmless as Rose and her family...
---
#299 Posted: 04:59:48 05/08/2019
Marble lifted up her head seeing Nia approach with something. “W-What do you have?”

Rose by now had layed down next to marble to make her feel comfortable.
---
SC
#300 Posted: 06:24:39 05/08/2019
Devon nods walking with her saying "he is only staying because he thinks there's no way to save what he worked so hard to make, no one except Plumaria knows why he is the way he is or why he started it all but if he feels that if it's something that he knows that even with his best efforts he can't prevent then there's no point in trying when it's going to end in heartache. He probably wants to stay instead of go back because he doesn't want to see everything he worked for a big bloody mess and nothing else. Think about it, how would you feel if you were in his place, spending literally your entire life getting stronger becoming a force to be reckoned with, trying to make a name for yourself, having everything you could have ever wanted from the ground up be there then suddenly you're so far away from home you couldn't make it back on your own, typhoon season is just around the corner and everything everything that you worked for, is gone, destroyed, a bloody mess with nothing to show for everything you went through and there's not a damn thing you can do to change it, how would you feel?"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
First | Previous | Page 6 of 8 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me