Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Can you hire blacklisted workers?
Page 1 of 1
Can you hire blacklisted workers?
StevemacQ Platinum Sparx Gems: 6533
#1 Posted: 18:19:14 03/06/2019 | Topic Creator
Say you're the head of an upstarting company and you got calls from a larger company told you not a hire a blacklisted employee, developer, actor, etc. you've spoken to early but you also know that said-company if infamous with a toxic management and abusive employers, could you ignore them or tell'em to shove it and hire the said-blacklisted worker anyway?
---
Needz more eh-mo-shuns.
Carmelita Fox Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12132
#2 Posted: 19:45:40 03/06/2019
you probably could, but it would be a huge risk. there's a chance that somebody might try to start a public outrage on social media if they know you hired a blacklisted person. people on your team might leave if they disagree with the person being hired. so it probably wouldn't be worth it unless you had concrete evidence they were wrongly blacklisted.
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10000
#3 Posted: 20:03:47 03/06/2019
That kind of depends on the blacklisting though. If it's about something morally wrong they've done, there might be public outrage; but someone known for being a whistleblower might just depend if your higher ups or shareholders aren't afraid the same will happen to them, regardless of that even having a chance of happening - while the public probably won't really care.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
StevemacQ Platinum Sparx Gems: 6533
#4 Posted: 22:16:16 03/06/2019 | Topic Creator
If the person was wrongfully blacklisted by their abusive bosses, I would hire that person right away if not more we can say "From the real geniuses by behind these [Insert name of whatever great game]" as a selling point and tell the investors that this company that went on a blacklisting-rampage is run by failures who make terrible products. Just look at the bad the mechanics are for the GTA games. One designer was fired for suggesting improvements to make RDR2 better.

It be more fun to blacklist abusive managers who step pass their boundaries of authority because what do they do other than verbally, physically and sexually assault workers, waste company money on terrible parties and go home early while the bottom line works 100-hours a week. Blacklisting CEOs and CFOs would be fun too.
---
Needz more eh-mo-shuns.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me