Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > What Type of Weather are Youuuuu
Page 1 of 1
What Type of Weather are Youuuuu
ThunderEgg Emerald Sparx Gems: 3912
#1 Posted: 22:38:54 07/04/2019 | Topic Creator
https://www.playbuzz.com/cloud...e-you-most-like

Please, I'm bored and people tend to respond to these things.

Snow

Like the Snow, you are a bit distant and cold, detached from everyone else. This doesn't necessarily mean that you don't like people, but you tend to be introverted and value your privacy, preferring to keep a few close friends than many acquaintances. Underneath that detached exterior, however, you are a gentle and sensitive individual, and appreciate the finer beauty in life.
---
I AM ETERNAL! https://i.imgur.com/8H3ij0j.png (banner by skylandersfan60)
HotDogAndZap Emerald Sparx Gems: 3531
#2 Posted: 22:46:24 07/04/2019
Foggy

Like the Fog, you are an enigma - a person shrouded in mystery. You are quite secretive and find it difficult to open up and trust others, staying wary and cautious of the world and its hidden agendas and intents. As a result, you are difficult for others to get close to and understand, perhaps causing you to be a loner of sorts. Yet, just like the mystery that you are, it is unclear whether your behavior stems from a lack of confidence in yourself or whether you just think that others aren't worth the effort!
Vespi Gold Sparx Gems: 2866
#3 Posted: 23:25:46 07/04/2019
Rain

Like the Rain, you have a romantic streak and tend to be a nurturing, yet moody person - although not as unpredictable as the Wind, you succumb to whims and can easily change your demeanor from warm and gentle to cold and hard. Yet, in your defense, this is probably only because you are quite sensitive, and more often than not, let pessimism get to you, as you are rather unsure of yourself.
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#4 Posted: 00:28:23 08/04/2019
Sunshine

Like the Sunshine, you are someone who is generally optimistic and sees the glass half full rather than half empty. You are an encouraging person and keep the team spirit up even when the going gets tough, and don't let minor hurdles discourage you. You are also outgoing and rather extroverted.

this is bull****
TheFlyingSeal Diamond Sparx Gems: 8523
#5 Posted: 00:39:34 08/04/2019
Quote:
Sunshine

Like the Sunshine, you are someone who is generally optimistic and sees the glass half full rather than half empty. You are an encouraging person and keep the team spirit up even when the going gets tough, and don't let minor hurdles discourage you. You are also outgoing and rather extroverted.

Nice!!
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
spyro and sonic Diamond Sparx Gems: 8318
#6 Posted: 00:59:41 08/04/2019
Foggy

Like the Fog, you are an enigma - a person shrouded in mystery. You are quite secretive and find it difficult to open up and trust others, staying wary and cautious of the world and its hidden agendas and intents. As a result, you are difficult for others to get close to and understand, perhaps causing you to be a loner of sorts. Yet, just like the mystery that you are, it is unclear whether your behavior stems from a lack of confidence in yourself or whether you just think that others aren't worth the effort!

yeah, alright
Ezio Hunter Gems: 7178
#7 Posted: 02:56:32 09/04/2019
Quote: Vespi
Rain

Like the Rain, you have a romantic streak and tend to be a nurturing, yet moody person - although not as unpredictable as the Wind, you succumb to whims and can easily change your demeanor from warm and gentle to cold and hard. Yet, in your defense, this is probably only because you are quite sensitive, and more often than not, let pessimism get to you, as you are rather unsure of yourself.

I got this one too
---
"The cowboy has always been a dying breed
But he takes his dying slowly, perched upon his steed."
kardonis Platinum Sparx Gems: 6366
#8 Posted: 05:01:58 09/04/2019
I got rain too, it's fitting
---
I used to be THE Bowser, now I'm just an awkward girl
Gharlant Green Sparx Gems: 479
#9 Posted: 06:39:15 09/04/2019
i am the sunshine
ThunderEgg Emerald Sparx Gems: 3912
#10 Posted: 17:44:45 09/04/2019 | Topic Creator
Where all my snow peeps be at??
---
I AM ETERNAL! https://i.imgur.com/8H3ij0j.png (banner by skylandersfan60)
emeraldzoroark Platinum Sparx Gems: 5375
#11 Posted: 20:25:10 09/04/2019
Foggy

Fog is rad. The way it just covers the surrounding area is nice and the air is nice and cool. Not going for a walk in fog is a true mist opportunity.
---
Soon.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me