Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > Shining Light (legend of Orion. Private)
First | Previous | Page 35 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 ... 48 49 50
Shining Light (legend of Orion. Private) [CLOSED]
Cynder09 Diamond Sparx Gems: 9866
#1701 Posted: 01:17:11 01/06/2019
Tyraika's movements were slow and pained, but she made the trip well enough. She hesitated to walk up the gangplank to the ship, however. When she did, she eyed the other crew members warily. The dragon gave numerous warning growls to keep people away from her. She didn't like how crowded the ship felt already. When Tyraika spotted a fellow dragon, Shade, she moved closer to him. "Yes, hello," she greeted him. She already felt a little more at ease with him around, yet didn't take her eyes off the people around her. Tyraika gave a simple nod at the captain's words. She wasn't completely comfortable with the idea of a person treating her, but felt she didn't have much of a choice in the matter. She needed her wing healed.

Kasidra stayed on deck. She didn't get too close to the new dragon, but still wanted to hang around in case she was still needed. She didn't know if Ilasi would need any help or not, but wanted to be available just in case.
---
I live my life inside a dream, only waking when I sleep.
Yeah, I've been living in the state of dreaming, living in a make-believe land.
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8609
#1702 Posted: 01:34:39 01/06/2019 | Topic Creator
”oh? So you speak dragconic? That’s interesting.” Shade said in dragconic. He then noticed how cautious the new dragon was being towards the others. “Don’t worry about the other crew. They won’t come very close especially near me due to my past.” He looked down for a moment. “But that’s a different story. Nice to finally meet you. My name is Shade if you wanted to know.”
---
SC
#1703 Posted: 01:54:42 01/06/2019
"Well, I am a dragon," she said dryly. "Tyraika. Uh, nice to meet you," she said awkwardly. She wasn't used to exchanging pleasantries. "Oh, they're afraid of you then? Good. I'll stay near you." With that said, Tyraika sat down close to him. She still didn't make herself too comfortable and kept a close eye on the crew, but she felt a little better being near Shade.
---
A Guy Emerald Sparx Gems: 3639
#1704 Posted: 02:02:05 01/06/2019
Ilasi gently opened the door - she figured that it was Maverick, though the knock sounded somewhat different. She was rather surprised when Raclaw was at the door when she opened it.
"Raclaw? Is anything wrong? Do you need more treatment?" she asked. That would, after all, be the most expected reason for him to be there.

Leoquin immediately came over as the scouting party returned, reporting to Sere. "Welcome back, Captain. Nothing unusual has happened," Leoquin informed Sere. "I'm ready to begin navigation as soon as I have a destination."
"I do, in fact, have one for you," Sere answered. "Hold off on that, however. We'll see how things go with our guest, and then make decisions from there." Indeed - Tyraika would likely need to be notified of any travel arrangements, even if she didn't have much of a say in the matter in the end.
---
I'm just... a guy...
Felines Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10223
#1705 Posted: 02:09:53 01/06/2019
Maverick smiled widely when he saw Shade and the new creature interact together so well. At last, this might be the chance for him to finally befriend somebody. He and Angora were his only friends on the ship and they were forbidden from interacting with him, so nothing made Maverick happier than to witness his dragolet friend finally able to socialize.
"What do you think Angorita? Should we introduce ourselves?" Maverick asked, wanting to see if the new creature could speak their language. Many dragons they've met did, so there was one way to find out if their newcomer was one of them.
"Are you crazy? Didn't you hear how it growled? It clearly doesn't want anybody else approaching it." Angora warned, already sensing this creature wasn't as friendly with everyone as it appeared to be with Shade. Angora heard the growl, but Maverick didn't.
"Well you should introduce yourself then. You're not a human, and you're not intimidating like señor Risar. Plus you do have a thing with dragons. Come on Angorita." Maverick encouraged, but Angora was having none of it.
"Forget it Maverick. I'm not going near that thing. I may be friends with dragons like Shady and Veris, but mind you, neither of those first meetings were pleasant. I already have many people here that dislike me and believe I give a bad impression. I don't need anybody else hating me." Angora expressed, not ready to meet the newcomer. If lucky, this was just a creature that would heal and then leave. Maverick was disappointed but wasn't going to force her. He wondered though if Angora was indeed afraid of making a bad impression or if she simply wanted to avoid being seen as prey, as it has happened in the past.
---
Real friends will be there... when you need them the most.
redwes Diamond Sparx Gems: 8585
#1706 Posted: 02:10:02 01/06/2019
"No, no-- it's not that.," Raclaw quickly said not wanting to worry the mermaid. "It's Latnok... He called and he wants you back on deck. I, uh, believe we may have a new guest if I'm not mistaken.," he then said being able to faintly feel the the slightly familiar presence somewhere above him. Once Illasi was ready, he and Chester were prepared to walk with her up back to the main deck.
---
<[ I’m Darin the gryphon! *screech* Want to know more or ask a question?]
#1707 Posted: 02:26:21 01/06/2019
Tyraika noticed others come out onto the deck, with one of them being a familiar face. "The fur dragon," she said quietly. She probably would have gone over to talk to him, if he didn't have a person with him. Tyraika noticed the beagle as well, but didn't think much of him. Instead, she eyed the mermaid warily.
---
#1708 Posted: 02:37:59 01/06/2019 | Topic Creator
Shade gave a smile when Tyraika sat close to him. He then saw Raclaw and Ilasi walk on deck and heard her whisper ‘fur dragon’. “Oh that’s Raclaw, the mermaid next to him is Ilasi our healer and the little beagle is Chester.” Shade said kindly. “She’ll help heal your wound. After all she did treat mine.” He said lowering his wing to revieal the bandaged wound on his back.
---
SC
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:46:40 01/06/2019 by Spyroconvexity
#1709 Posted: 02:43:01 01/06/2019
As Raclaw walked out alongside Illasi-- a gauze could be seen beneath his collar presumily holding medicine and/or helping covering a wound.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:43:35 01/06/2019 by redwes
#1710 Posted: 02:44:38 01/06/2019
Maverick saw his girlfriend with concern, having expected someone else to do the cure, Ilasi already attended two dragons and was exhausted.
"Ilasi my dear! Wait, do you feel alright? Aren't you tired? At least ask someone for help." Maverick suggested, not liking the idea of having his beloved girlfriend deal with a potentially hostile creature. He knew the Guardians wouldn't allow it, but accidents were always a potential.

As Maverick talked with Ilasi, he would often glance at Angora, believing that somehow, she could calm the creature down. Raclaw was there, but he wasn't certain if he would be enough. Angora did have some luck with large animals before, particularly dragons, so Maverick wanted Angora to at least try to befriend Tyraika so she would be calm enough for when Ilasi attended to her wounds. The troll knew what her hairy friend was doing, but wasn't going to let herself be manipulated with those big, sorrowful eyes... but he was making things hard...
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:45:37 01/06/2019 by Felines
#1711 Posted: 19:33:47 01/06/2019
Ilasi was, admittedly, somewhat tired - she wouldn't let that stop her, however. "This poor dragon really needs our help, Maverick," she said to her boyfriend. "Just look at her wing... we can't just leave her like that! I'l be fine, sweetie. I promise." Ilasi gave Maverick a quick peck on the cheek before moving to attend the new casualty.
Ilasi already had her satchel of medicine out as she cam closer - but would be very cautious on her approach, maintaining at least several feet of distance. "Hello, there!" she said as friendly as she could. "I'm Ilasi - and I want to help you heal. What's your name?"
---
I'm just... a guy...
#1712 Posted: 19:54:44 01/06/2019
Raclaw remained nearby-- ready to translate if needed. He knew from his last interaction, that there was no gurantee that the new dragon could speak common.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:55:14 01/06/2019 by redwes
#1713 Posted: 20:00:46 01/06/2019
Tyraika took a quick glance at Shade's injury. She could see it was patched up. Even the fur dragon, Raclaw, had something on underneath his collar. Tyraika eyed the mermaid carefully as she approached. She smelled different from the others, more fishy, probably due to being a mermaid. Tyraika liked the fishy smell but it sort of made her a bit hungry. She wasn't about to let her guard down, though.

When Ilasi spoke and introduced herself, the dragon was quiet for a moment. Would this one understand her, too? Only one way to find out. "Hi," she said flatly. "Tyraika," she answered. She then slowly stretched out her injured wing with a groan. "Just... Fix this..." she muttered.
---
#1714 Posted: 20:18:53 01/06/2019
Quote: A Guy
Ilasi was, admittedly, somewhat tired - she wouldn't let that stop her, however. "This poor dragon really needs our help, Maverick," she said to her boyfriend. "Just look at her wing... we can't just leave her like that! I'l be fine, sweetie. I promise." Ilasi gave Maverick a quick peck on the cheek before moving to attend the new casualty.
Ilasi already had her satchel of medicine out as she cam closer - but would be very cautious on her approach, maintaining at least several feet of distance. "Hello, there!" she said as friendly as she could. "I'm Ilasi - and I want to help you heal. What's your name?"

Maverick blushed, always happy when Ilasi was so full of confidence. Angora gave him a coy look.
"What are you looking at?" he asked, knowing she was playfully making fun of him. At least he knew now that Angora approved of their relationship, and indeed, she couldn't be happier for her friend.

The faun man remained near Ilasi, ready to help his girlfriend but far enough to avoid getting in the way of her work. Angora was, to his surprise, hiding behind him.
"I'm just here as defense and moral support. Not going to let that thing hurt you." Angora said telepathically to Maverick to avoid distracting the mermaid. She looked at Tyraika cautiously, not trusting this dragon just yet. If she was from this seemingly inhabited island, it meant she was a wild animal, a wild dragon to make things worse, and they were always very unpredictable.
---
#1715 Posted: 20:28:54 01/06/2019
Raclaw watched Illasi for any reaction to the draconic, but knew that the mermaid likely didn't understand the Dragon/Guardian language. "I shall translate.," the fur dragon said willing to act as a go-between. "This is Tyraika. She says hello and wishes for you to fix her wing.," he then said watching the fur-like dragon closely for any reaction espially negative ones. He offered a slight smile at the sight of his then protector.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 20:32:25 01/06/2019 by redwes
#1716 Posted: 20:33:52 01/06/2019
Tyraika saw that two additional people, ones she was not told about, were starting to approach along with the mermaid. The group was already growing to a size she was uncomfortable with. Tyraika let out a roar, with electricity crackling throughout her body, aside from her wings. She darted away from the group towards the other side of the ship. She didn't even make it halfway before the pain from her wing caused her to slow to a stop. Tyraika turned to watch the group, with her fur still crackling with electricity. She gave a warning growl. "No crowds. Only the healer and the dragons can approach," she snarled.
---
#1717 Posted: 20:42:53 01/06/2019
Ilasi was unable to discern anything the wild dragon had said to her - at best, she was capable of understanding the wing gesture. Directing the injured limb to her was a sign that the dragon trusted her.
Raclaw's translation was a relief to Ilasi - it confirmed what she suspected the dragon meant, as well as clarified that Tyraika was the dragon's name. "Tyraika - that's a pretty name," Ilasi commented. "We'll be sure to take good care of you."
She began to set aside the medicines that she would need - the same ones she used for Shade. This time, however, she would be able to apply enough sedative to allow the dragon to sleep throughout the process. Ilasi quickly grabbed two vials - one partially filled with fruit juice, another full of sedative - and poured some sedative into the former vial before shutting it and shaking it.
The dragon's sudden reaction, however, had disastrous results - the electricity caused an exothermic reaction in the vial before exploding, causing bad shrapnel wounds in Ilasi who was holding it. The mermaid dropped to the floor as she let out an involuntary cry of pain as some of her blood hit the deck.
Sere and Latnok were not amused, with both drawing weapons - Latnok his bow, and Sere a halberd. "So this is how you would repay us?" Sere said indignantly to Tyraika. As he did, he tossed his bag aside - in case he had to fish out the collar.
---
I'm just... a guy...
#1718 Posted: 21:12:50 01/06/2019
Raclaw instinctively jumped back, but soon got between Tyraika and the others. "Everyone remain calm-- I'm sure it was just a natural reaction. She's.. she's not used to people. Let's just give her space for now.," he then said hoping to avoid conflict or collaring.
---
#1719 Posted: 21:29:27 01/06/2019
Ilasi was unable to discern anything the wild dragon had said to her - at best, she was capable of understanding the wing gesture. Directing the injured limb to her was a sign that the dragon trusted her.
Raclaw's translation was a relief to Ilasi - it confirmed what she suspected the dragon meant, as well as clarified that Tyraika was the dragon's name. "Tyraika - that's a pretty name," Ilasi commented. "We'll be sure to take good care of you."
She began to set aside the medicines that she would need - the same ones she used for Shade. This time, however, she would be able to apply enough sedative to allow the dragon to sleep throughout the process. Ilasi quickly grabbed two vials - one partially filled with fruit juice, another full of sedative - and poured some sedative into the former vial before shutting it and shaking it.
The dragon's sudden reaction, however, had disastrous results - the electricity caused an exothermic reaction in the vial before exploding, causing bad shrapnel wounds in Ilasi who was holding it. The mermaid dropped to the floor as she let out an involuntary cry of pain as some of her blood hit the deck.
Sere and Latnok were not amused, with both drawing weapons - Latnok his bow, and Sere a halberd. "So this is how you would repay us?" Sere said indignantly to Tyraika. As he did, he tossed his bag aside - in case he had to fish out the collar.

Maverick quickly picked Ilasi on his arms, feeling responsible for what happened. The dragon was doing just fine, but believed that his presence was what caused her to snap like that.
"Ilasi! Ilasi! Are you alright? Por favor be alright!" Maverick begged, starting to have tears in his eyes.

Angora couldn't bear the sight, so she quickly addressed to Sere.
"Captain. Permission to heal her, please?" she asked, not sure how well her healing magic would work, but she had to try. This really looked like a serious wound.
---
#1720 Posted: 21:29:49 01/06/2019
While she had been fleeing the scene, Tyraika didn't really see what exactly had happened, having her back turned to most of it. So when she heard the mermaid's cry of pain and turned to see the damage done, she was taken aback. Her body stopped sparking and even her defensive stance relaxed somewhat as she just stared at the scene. "What the--" she muttered in confusion.

Before she could take the time to really process everything and figure out what happened, the Guardians drew their weapons. Tyraika took a moment to glance between them and the injured mermaid. "How I would..." she muttered quietly. "Wait, you think-- I didn't attack her! I just... That just sort of happened! I don't know how..." Tyraika shook her head. She didn't understand how any of this occurred.

Kasidra had still been on deck just in case she was needed. It didn't seem like Ilasi would need her help with the wound itself. However, something unexpected happened. When the tiefling saw that she was wounded, she rushed over to help. She saw the shrapnel wounds and the blood. "Those will have to be removed first. Hang on, Ilasi, I'll take care of you."
---
#1721 Posted: 21:33:10 01/06/2019
Raclaw quickly translated for the surprised newcomer. "It.. it was an accident guys. Tyraika doesn't know what happened.," he said as he read the fragile emotions in the air.
---
#1722 Posted: 21:37:42 01/06/2019
Maverick listened to Raclaw, and came to the dragon's defense.
"It's my fault capitán. I approached the creature too much and spooked it. Don't do anything to it." he said, still holding on to Ilasi and looking at both Angora and Kasidra so that they'll help.
---
#1723 Posted: 21:49:58 01/06/2019
Sere and Latnok made no immediate moves, though they did not lower their weapons - and other crew members began preparing their weapons, being on high alert.
"You can try to help, as long as you don't cause any more damage," Sere said to Angora in response to her request, not removing his attention from the wild dragon. He made no attempt to hide how furious he was with Tyraika. "So is it self-control that's the issue? Or do you simply not respect my crew enough to show them the same trust and respect we've shown you? Does their well-being simply not mean as much to you as your own comfort?" Sere quickly dropped his spear - only so he could pick up and reach into his bag, however. He produced a collar - the same kind that Shade currently wore. "Do you need assistance in the matter?" Sere heard Raclaw and Maverick on the matter - but one of his crew had just been badly injured. He seriously had to weigh his options - what would be the correct thing to do? And what would be the right thing to do?
As Sere spoke, Ilasi was still in shock, not being particularly aware of the following conversation, and made no effort to interfere with help from anyone. What did she do wrong? Did she startle the dragon, somehow? Or was the dragon really just a dangerous, hostile creature that she had no business being near? Was she, perhaps, too confident?
---
I'm just... a guy...
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:52:36 01/06/2019 by A Guy
#1724 Posted: 22:25:31 01/06/2019
Kasidra overheard Angora ask to heal Ilasi and the captain give his permission. She turned to the troll and Maverick. "Come on, I'll help. Let's get her to the infirmary."

Tyraika looked around warily at all the armed crew members. She looked to Sere when he began talking and noticed him get out a collar that resembled the kind she saw on Shade. She snarled and blew a puff of smoke. "Of course not. I have control. You're not putting that on me." Tyraika glanced at the water off the side of the ship. "I'd sooner take my chances with the island than become one of your pets," she growled.

The dragon glanced over at Ilasi and played back the last few moments in her mind. She didn't understand what happened. Tyraika had no intention of attacking and made no move to do so. So what hurt the mermaid? Were they just especially weak to electric attacks and simply being near her was enough? The dragon just didn't know. This wasn't supposed to happen.
---
#1725 Posted: 22:32:21 01/06/2019
"So if you have control, what you're saying is that you chose to attack my crew," Sere said darkly. "Do you know what happens to those who choose to attack us, especially those among us trying to help them?"
---
I'm just... a guy...
#1726 Posted: 22:40:08 01/06/2019
"Wait...," Raclaw said opting not to directly translate Tyraika's speech for everyone. He could read her confused thoughts. "She wasn't trying to attack-- she just doesn't know what happened. I saw what happened. Illasi began to mix two solutions when Angora got too close and the sparks ignited the potion. It was a voitile reaction and one that was not intensional. An unfortunate series of events and one that a wild dragon wouldn't expect.," he then tried to explain keeping an 'eye' on the emotions in the air.
---
#1727 Posted: 22:58:08 01/06/2019
Tyraika's eyes widened at Sere's words. "What?! I never--" she shook her head. "You know what? Screw this. I'm going back home. If I'm going to end up dead either way, I'll take my chances with nature. At least I can live out my days in my lair in peace." With a huff, Tyraika turned to jump in the water to make her escape.

She paused when she heard Raclaw's explanation. "Potion? Volatile reaction?" she asked quietly. She slowly turned back around and looked at Raclaw. "Wait, so this happened because of something the mermaid was holding? What?" she asked, flabbergasted. She shook her head while trying to wrap her brain around this. "I-- I don't--" she sighed. "Whatever. This is too much trouble for what it's worth."

Tyraika turned to face the water again, yet paused once more. "Just... Take care of the mermaid. I'd hate for someone to die when I didn't even intend for it," she said quietly. Practically buried underneath all the confusion was a slight layer of guilt and regret. This wasn't supposed to happen. She was supposed to get her wing fixed and leave, not hurt the healer. How did it all go wrong so fast?
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:58:30 01/06/2019 by Cynder09
#1728 Posted: 23:10:02 01/06/2019
"Wait!," Raclaw called out. "Please don't leave. We-- we can still fix this. You can still get your wings fixed and you can still help me find my parents. We.. we know that you didn't mean to. Angora frightened you, you jumped back emitting sparks, and an unfortunate reaction occured. The bottle, what Ilasi was holding, was a potion that contained ingrediets designed to help you. Your natural element caused a chain reaction-- electricity and chemicals and glass. The explosion was a result of this reaction and wasn't anything that you could've expected.," he explained both to Tyraika and to Sere.
---
#1729 Posted: 23:15:22 01/06/2019
Quote: Cynder09
Kasidra overheard Angora ask to heal Ilasi and the captain give his permission. She turned to the troll and Maverick. "Come on, I'll help. Let's get her to the infirmary."

"Let's head to my and Angora's cabin. It's nearer." Maverick suggested, running downstairs but being very careful not to drop Ilasi. Whenever it seemed like he would trip, Angora would help him remain on his feet. She hated the idea of a rogue dragon being around, but this was something that was in the Guardian's hands right now. And they had Shade and Raclaw as help, so she was trying not to think the worse.
---
#1730 Posted: 23:17:17 01/06/2019
Sere had no immediate reaction, as Latnok and the crew awaited further instruction from him (with most of the crew having only Raclaw's translation to go off of. Sere took a look at Ilasi, then back at Tyraika.
"We will hold, for now - but you will leave on our terms," he decided firmly. "When - if - Ilasi recovers, you will be there to explain to her why you did what you did. If not, you will answer for what you have done. If you try to leave before then... we have ways of keeping you around, as the big black dragon can attest to, and they can be much worse than any death you may have been counting on." Though Sere would allow the wild dragon to stay without being collared, he did not mince words - any pleasantness from him evaporated when those in his crew paid for their captain's mistakes.
"Pick up anchor," he ordered his crew "We're leaving."
---
I'm just... a guy...
#1731 Posted: 23:57:22 01/06/2019
Maverick headed to the cabin with Angora in tow, not even stopping to see if Kasidra was still behind them. Since he had Ilasi on his arms, he let Angora open the door. He then set his girlfriend down gently on the bed, using a blanket to stop the bleeding.
"Angorita, our amiga roja has blood magic. Let her stop the bleeding. Then you can use your magic to seal the wound." Maverick suggested, never having seen the healing magic in action. He was hoping that their teamwork could help poor Ilasi, but at the same time help Angora and Kasidra bond. The troll really needed some new friends.
---
#1732 Posted: 00:33:08 02/06/2019
Kasidra nodded and quickly followed along. She was still new here, so the exact layout of the ship wasn't quite etched into her memory yet. She wasn't about to argue, she just wanted to help in any way she could. The tiefling knew she wasn't the best healer, but they didn't have a lot of options, and probably didn't have time to wait for a better one. They would just have to rely on their teamwork.

Kasidra stepped towards the bed. She used her magic to control the blood and usher it back into Ilasi through the open wound. Once it was all in place, she dried the blood around the wound to hold it there. This sealing method was, at best, just a temporary solution. However, it would hold long enough to allow for additional healing to take place. "Okay, that should do. Your turn, Angora. Let me know if you need anything else." She stepped aside to give the troll room to work.

Tyraika paused and just quietly listened to Raclaw's explanation. While it was making more sense, she didn't think it mattered now. The crew already saw her as an enemy. It was too late to fix it. The only thing left to do was get off the dang ship. However, the captain's words surprised her. She didn't expect him to hold back at this point. Granted, there were still consequences, but not the ones the dragon expected. Tyraika blew a puff of smoke. She still didn't like the terms, though, and how uptight this captain was. The dragon was going to leave on her own terms, once her wing was healed.

When she heard Sere say that the ship was leaving, her eyes widened before narrowing with a glare. Tyraika hurried to the edge of the deck and gazed out at her island. They had no right to do this, to take her away from her home. Without her to guard it, any creature could take it for themselves. Tyraika could lose her territory, treasure, everything. She was tempted to just hop in the water and swim home, but she still had her wing to think about. She couldn't fly like this and she had no way of healing it herself. Tyraika growled. What a fine mess she had gotten herself into.
---
#1733 Posted: 00:37:24 02/06/2019 | Topic Creator
Shade slowly approached Tyraika and sat down next to her. “Don’t worry it’s only temporary and we are looking for Raclaw parents. If you need somto talk to I’m here.”
---
SC
#1734 Posted: 00:46:02 02/06/2019
Angora took her position and concentrated, trying very hard to recall the occasion she healed Latnok.
"I'm going to need your help again Neo." she said in her mind, knowing she still needed plenty of practice before she could do things on her own. Neo was the one who liked the magic, so he had to be involved. Her hands glowed, just like the last time, but she didn't know if the healing was taking place, or how long it was going to last if it was. It was the same color as the time she healed Latnok, so that had to be a good sign. She was unaware if the healing would be able to eliminate the scar, but she had to try for the mermaid's sake. She knew how prone she was to feeling lousy about almost anything, so Angora really tried her best, with or without Neo.

Maverick stepped back and let Angora do her job, lraying that everything will turned out to be alright. He still blamed himself for spooking the dragon and causing the reaction, so somehow, he had to make things up for both the creature and his beloved girlfriend...
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:46:42 02/06/2019 by Felines
#1735 Posted: 00:53:24 02/06/2019
Raclaw smiled at the sight of the two dragons keeping each other company. As the situation resolved itself for the time being-- he returned to Latnok's side alongside Chester allowing the Guardian to inspect Illasi's work on his wound if he wished. Risar was elsewhere on deck keeping things in order.
---
#1736 Posted: 01:13:09 02/06/2019 | Topic Creator
”Just this once Angora.” Neo said. Her hands would start to glow green as the wounds would be healing up fast.
---
SC
#1737 Posted: 01:13:22 02/06/2019
Tyraika sighed and glanced at Shade. She looked at his collar. "Oh, yeah, definitely temporary. It's not like I'll be forced to wear one of those soon. No, they'll fix my wing up good as new, and I'll just be allowed to walk free," she said, sarcastically. She blew a puff of smoke. "Thanks, Shade, but I don't think it's that simple. This was a mistake. I never should have agreed to this. I should have just stayed home and hoped that the worst didn't happen, but instead I basically walked right into a disaster." Tyraika sighed again and shook her head gently.

Kasidra stood by and watched. She hoped it would work out fine, but she was ready to do more if need be.
---
#1738 Posted: 01:22:03 02/06/2019
Quote: Spyroconvexity
”Just this once Angora.” Neo said. Her hands would start to glow green as the wounds would be healing up fast.

Angora wondered why Neo was allowing her his help just once, but she wasn't going to complain. Perhaps he wanted every other next time to be her alone? Whatever the reason, this was an emergency, so she was glad Neo was helping. She could've tried the same with the dragon, but that was out of the question now for numerous reasons.

It took about two minutes for the magic to do it's work, but finally, Ilasi's wounds were healed. Barely a scar, though there was still a small Mark, though thankfully, it was hardly noticeable.
"The wound is gone, but the shock still remains. She'll have to rest for a while before being ready to do anything." Angora suggested after seeing Ilasi not opening her eyes. Maverick gave her a big hug.
"Gracias Angorita." He said with overwhelming gratitude, with a hug that almost felt like hours for the smothered troll. She almost pushed him away when he finally released her willingly.
"And gracias to you too señorita Kasidra. We couldn't have done it without you. You girls have fantastic magic." she complimented, making sure Kasidra didn't feel left out in his display of gratitude.
---
#1739 Posted: 01:22:41 02/06/2019 | Topic Creator
“Look I’m collared because of my past and was once wild like you were. I did things that I’m not proud of. Killing hundreds of people because I couldn’t control my powers.” He looked down. “I still regret that day.” He then looked at Tyraika. “But I have been in training to better control my powers. It’s been weeks sense my last power surge and they actually have the collar nearly unlocked for my powers. It is all me controlling my powers. But look at this you are still free still able to use your freely.” Shade said. “I promise you they won’t break a deal especially if it involves Raclaw.”
---
SC
#1740 Posted: 01:48:59 02/06/2019
With Sere's command, the anchor was raised, and the shore would soon begin to shrink as the ship moved out. Sere had given Leoquin a map indicating the next destination. According to what Sere was told, the next island was a notable supply of black powder, and the inhabitants were very guarded against outsiders - though not necessarily hostile. With what Sere knew of them, they would certainly know of anything that happened on their island.

Latnok had lowered his weapon when Sere had left. With his attention now free, he took a look at Raclaw - at the wound he had, which had been patched up by Ilasi. The mermaid did an excellent job - as she always did with Raclaw. Latnok was truly grateful for her.
"I... I don't know what to think about the whole thing," Latnok admittd to Raclaw. "The wild dragon is obviously not fully stable - and with electricity, that can have truly horrific effects. But, if what you say is correct, she wasn't looking to be hostile. Still... I'm not too sure about the whole deal."
---
I'm just... a guy...
#1741 Posted: 01:51:31 02/06/2019
Kasidra gave a smile. "Well, that's good then. At least she'll be okay," she said. The tiefling shook her head gently. "Oh, no, it was nothing. All I did was put her blood back where it belongs. It seems like Angora did most of the work here. No thanks are needed, really. I was just doing my job," Kasidra said.

Tyraika was silent while she listened and stared out at her island. She glanced at him briefly. "I'm sorry," she said, quietly. "That sounds awful, but at least you're gaining control." Having killed countless pirates that trespassed on her island, Tyraika struggled to see a problem with the deaths of people. So far, from her experience, they had only caused her trouble. She never went out of her way to fight them, but she wasn't against killing in self defense. Tyraika didn't know Shade's full story, but for all she knew, those deaths were the peoples' fault somehow. Maybe they just provoked the wrong dragon. Although, she was sorry that this once wild dragon was now captured. Tyraika wished she were in a better position to free him from this life.

The dragon blew a puff of smoke. "Not for long probably. You saw what happened. They were just about ready to lock me up and throw away the key. Over an accident, no less." Tyraika paused and shook her head. Still, that brought up an interesting question. "Isn't Raclaw captured, too? I mean, he has the same collar you have. What, is he like their favorite pet or something?" she asked.
---
#1742 Posted: 02:05:43 02/06/2019
Although Maverick was very relieved and grateful for the healing, he was still worried about the new dragon. Angora knew him too well to know what was on his mind.
"I wouldn't worry Maverick. The dragon bonded with Shady. I could tell. And she also has Raclaw backing her up." she assured, knowing Tyraika wouldn't be alone. But that was probably not enough for Maverick.
"Fine fine. I can check on the beast if you want and report to you. Though I'll be wasting my time. Besides, I can't take long. I have to bring Veris' dinner soon." she reminded, but decided to do a small check on their newcomer in order to bring Maverick some peace of mind.

While Maverick remained with his girlfriend, Angora left the cabin. She didn't know if Kasidra would accompany her or if she planned to stay with Ilasi as well, but she didn't have the time to wait for a response. As she left, it was now that she noticed that the ship was on the move. Wait, move? What about the dragon? Wasn't she going to panic if she finds out she's leaving her home? Now Angora was starting to get worried that Sere was planning to imprison that poor animal as well...
---
#1743 Posted: 02:14:30 02/06/2019 | Topic Creator
“He is technically free but from what he said he was once a pet to humans. He was found and raised from a hatchling by them. I don’t know the full story. But if you ask him I’m sure he’ll explain. He keeps the collar for sentimental values.” Shade said.

Shade then looked at the Guardians and then back at Tyraika. “They have harsh rules to keep themselves safe. Just try to keep to their good side.” Shade said with a smile. “You know that hairy human and the small troll? Well They are like my adopted family. The only ones who truly accepted me for who I am. I wouldn’t leave them for anything.”
---
SC
#1744 Posted: 02:40:22 02/06/2019
Seeing as how Angora left, and it was just her with the couple, Kasidra felt that she should leave as well. She figured that Maverick may want to be alone with Ilasi, even if she were resting now. "I'll be in my cabin if you need anything," she said to him. With that said, the tiefling quietly walked out and headed to her room.

Tyraika blinked and tilted her head. "Free? How does that work? He has a collar." The idea didn't make any sense to her. They contradicted each other. You can't be free, yet wear a collar and be owned by humans. It simply wasn't possible. She sighed and shook her head. It just wasn't right. "Raised by humans? What a horrible fate." Tyraika sighed again. "At least he doesn't know what he's missing, though. I guess that's something," she said.

The dragon huffed. "Don't worry, I don't plan on staying long. I'm going home at the first opportunity." Tyraika stayed quiet while Shade talked about his so-called family. She couldn't believe it. First the poor fur dragon was raised by humans, now this one was delusional about his family. What was wrong with these two? Did those collars brainwash them or something?

Before she could say anything, she spotted the small troll out on deck. Tyraika glared at her. It hadn't been long enough for the previous events to boil over. The last thing she wanted to see right now was one of the people responsible for the mess that happened earlier. Tyraika really didn't want to be reminded of that. She was stuck in this situation now because of them. The thought made her snarl at the troll, but she restrained herself from doing anything more. Tyraika wasn't about to purposely make things worse for herself, but she hoped those two would stay far away from her.
---
#1745 Posted: 02:51:08 02/06/2019
Angora entered the main deck, only to be greeted by a snarling dragon. She looked at Tyraika, and acted indifferently to her threat. This dragon didn't even know her and was already deciding she didn't like her.
"Well, I've seen enough. I don't have to stand this!" Angora said angrily to herself, turning around, disappearing downstairs as quickly as she had appeared. If Maverick wanted Tyraika to have friends, she was going to let Shade be the only one. At least he would have someone to talk to, but she refused to have any more interactions with her. She had enough rough treatment to be willing to stand more of it.

After a few minutes, Angora opened her and Maverick's cabin, though not without knocking first.
"The dragon is fine. Still the piece of work. And still with Shady. Now then if you excuse me, I have some work to do." Angora said bitterly, leaving Maverick alone with Ilasi. She noticed Kasidra wasn't there, but it didn't matter. She was going to hang out with a dragon that liked her, that wasn't forbidden from talking to her, but above all, who didn't bonded with a friend that hated her.

Angora closed the door gently and left towards the kitchen to get Veris some food, and Maverick could correctly deduce that things didn't go very well. Angora could usually befriend dragons, but the new one seemed too wild to be interested in hanging out with beings other than dragons. It was a shame. She was quite beautiful and fascinating.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:53:30 02/06/2019 by Felines
#1746 Posted: 03:16:24 02/06/2019 | Topic Creator
“That is something you’ll have to ask Raclaw yourself.” He then saw Tyraika growl at Angora. “Easy there, Easy she doesn’t mean any harm. Unfortunately part of my training is to refrain any kind of contact from her and the hairy human for this trip. She and him are really the only ones that really give me hope for a better future.” Shade said. “I can sense you don’t trust humans very well but with time you’ll see some aren’t all bad. Just give Angora my troll friend a chance to help. I’ve been given a chance to live and change after what I done. It’s slow but progress is being made.”
---
SC
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:17:53 02/06/2019 by Spyroconvexity
#1747 Posted: 03:43:22 02/06/2019
From the kitchen, Angora got some poultry and a whole bunch of mackerels. She hasn't tried giving fish to Veris due to Shade disliking fish, but the wyvern was much more open to different kinds of food than Shade was, not to mention that included those strange creatures she fed to him after the last attack on the ship. They were rather fish-like after all.

Putting it all on a large tray, Angora held it in one hand and a bucket of water with the other. She was still very upset with what happened earlier, but once she reached the enclosure, she forced a smile for Veris' sake.
"Gold afternoon big guy. I trust you did well alone here? Here's some food and water. Enjoy." Angora greeted calmly, as always throwing the tray to Veris and staying very far away. She was going to be with him for a while, needing to be with someone who was alone and didn't hate her. She would join Maverick later, but for now, Veris was the one she wanted to be with. She was feeling so down by the recent events she wasn't going to mind if Veris showed too much affection to her after his meal, not even if it involved licks. She felt like she needed all the affection she could get in order to feel better.
---
#1748 Posted: 03:50:19 02/06/2019
Veris, in his typical fashion, attacked the food as if it were about to escape while he was wasting away, leaving no part of the food uneaten. He would wash it down with water soon afterwards.
Veris was in a good mood after his meal - and would, indeed, share it by giving Angora a quick lick, as he brought himself down to her so that he could be at eye level, at least as much as possible. He looked at her expectantly - Angora would typically have a story or something else to speak with him about, and they interested him.
---
I'm just... a guy...
#1749 Posted: 03:52:18 02/06/2019
Tyraika huffed. "Well, she sure did some damage to my life. I could be resting back at my lair with a healed wing if it weren't for her and that hairy human. As far as I'm concerned, they can stay away from me, too. I don't need them ruining anything else." She didn't understand how there could be anything good about these people. "I don't trust them at all. Humans cause nothing but trouble." Tyraika sighed. "All I want is to go back home to my lair with a healed wing. That's all I need. Unless that troll is going to do that for me, I don't need her," she said.
---
#1750 Posted: 04:14:38 02/06/2019
Maverick remained with Ilasi, not leaving her out of his sight once. The healing had been remarkably successful, to the point that you almost couldn't tell she was injured just minutes earlier. He wanted to surprise her with a dinner when she woke up, but he didn't want to leave her alone, so it would have to wait.

Veris, in his typical fashion, attacked the food as if it were about to escape while he was wasting away, leaving no part of the food uneaten. He would wash it down with water soon afterwards.
Veris was in a good mood after his meal - and would, indeed, share it by giving Angora a quick lick, as he brought himself down to her so that he could be at eye level, at least as much as possible. He looked at her expectantly - Angora would typically have a story or something else to speak with him about, and they interested him.

Angora was rather surprised Veris chose to lick her at that moment of all others when he hadn't done so every other time she came there. It was almost as if he had read her mind. Angora still wasn't fond of licks, but was more welcoming of this one than other times. Too bad he was still stained with the food from earlier, with the water not helping much. She would need a bath later.
"Well, at least you don't hate me, right? That's great... though I suppose I'll have to get use to the idea of having nobody... well, at least almost nobody that likes me. Not even... my parents liked me. If it wasn't for you, Maverick and Shady, I'll probably be crazy with so much loneliness and hatred. Although there are those three former prisoners, though I'm not sure if that's a friendship." Angora commented, not forgetting about those three men who helped make her times on the brig so much easier. Latnok had free them, and she started wondering where they were now, or what they were doing. There was also Shepherd, though she didn't know how to address to that relationship. As for Raclaw... she wasn't sure about his feelings anymore.

Suddenly, Angora looked like she was about to cry. The movement of her throat gave it away, though unlike some other times, she managed to contain the tears.
"Well it doesn't matter. I'm a troll. I should be used to it by now. What can you do but to learn to live with it, huh?" Angora then said, wanting to end on a positive note, or at least one that felt that way. Tyraika had been quite horrible to her, and that was without even knowing her, but she wanted to believe it was because she was simply too wild to take friendship into consideration, at least with those that weren't dragons like her.
---
First | Previous | Page 35 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 ... 48 49 50

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me