Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
I have decided to start a war.
Buchi Ripto Gems: 445
#1 Posted: 21:27:05 07/03/2019 | Topic Creator
Anyone wanna join me? For context, I took time to think about what I've done and realised I was wrong. Instead of hunting down homeless people and lolis I decided to recruit them into my personal army. My only desire now is to eliminate all sources of pain and depression. After an extensive discussion we determined that the main cause of these lies in politics thus we decided to bring down the various world governments. We do not seek to cause any unnecessary harm. We'll blow up a few buildings here and there, maybe cause mass collateral damage but aside from that we do not wish to harm anyone. Our only goal is to riot and bring down the governments.
So far I have recruited ten lolis and twelve homeless people. It brings a smile to my face knowing how happy they are in joining my rebel army and how they enjoy blowing stuff up. This is the true meaning of vigilante justice that I was too blind to see before. True vigilante justice lies not within death but in euphoria. Now with this newfound power in my heart I am sure to easily hack into Russia's nuclear launch codes and start WWIII in the name of true vigilante justice.
So who wants to join me on my quest for world peace?

Note:
Whilst we aim to avoid combat we may be forced into it when the police and/or armies show up. Anticipating this scenario, I have made sure to stock up on many different types of weapons to ensure we won't lose. I apologise in advance if this becomes an inconvenience.
Gharlant Green Sparx Gems: 479
#2 Posted: 22:18:47 07/03/2019
i guess 2/3 good topics today isn't so bad
#3 Posted: 22:33:11 07/03/2019 | Topic Creator
Quote: Gharlant
i guess 2/3 good topics today isn't so bad

What are you talking about? This topic is my new magnum opus.
Vespi Gold Sparx Gems: 2866
#4 Posted: 22:56:43 07/03/2019
War has changed.

It's no longer about nations, ideologies, or ethnicity. It's an endless series of proxy battles, fought by mercenaries and machines.

War--and it's consumption of life--has become a well-oiled machine.

War has changed.

ID-tagged soldiers carry ID-tagged weapons, use ID-tagged gear. Nanomachines inside their bodies enhance and regulate their abilities.

Genetic control, information control, emotion control, battlefield control…everything is monitored and kept under control.

War…has changed.

The age of deterrence has become the age of control, all in the name of averting catastrophe from weapons of mass destruction, and he who controls the battlefield, controls history.

War…has changed.

When the battlefield is under total control, war becomes routine.
#5 Posted: 23:05:19 07/03/2019
Quote: FedUpWolf
Quote: Vespi
War has changed.

It's no longer about nations, ideologies, or ethnicity. It's an endless series of proxy battles, fought by mercenaries and machines.

War--and it's consumption of life--has become a well-oiled machine.

War has changed.

ID-tagged soldiers carry ID-tagged weapons, use ID-tagged gear. Nanomachines inside their bodies enhance and regulate their abilities.

Genetic control, information control, emotion control, battlefield control…everything is monitored and kept under control.

War…has changed.

The age of deterrence has become the age of control, all in the name of averting catastrophe from weapons of mass destruction, and he who controls the battlefield, controls history.

War…has changed.

When the battlefield is under total control, war becomes routine.

im woke

It’s not about changing the world. It’s about doing our best to leave the world..the way it is. It’s about respecting the will of others, and believing in your own.
#6 Posted: 23:08:13 07/03/2019 | Topic Creator
If all you want is to become "strong" then you will never be strong.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:11:00 07/03/2019 by Buchi
#7 Posted: 23:08:59 07/03/2019
Quote: Buchi
If all you want is to become strong then you will never be "strong".

Don’t regret your past. Learn from it. Regrets only make a person weaker.
#8 Posted: 23:12:02 07/03/2019 | Topic Creator
Wait I thing I got the quotations marks wrong. Anyway I found a good quote about that the other day, was gonna put it in my signature but I don't think it'd suit me.
BroGuy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1079
#9 Posted: 13:25:32 08/03/2019
Make love, not war
---
NoUb
Jaggedstar Diamond Sparx Gems: 7713
#10 Posted: 17:40:56 08/03/2019
isis beat you to it
---
Quote: Paytawn
oh my god
Crash10 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4745
#11 Posted: 00:25:36 09/03/2019
Quote: BroGuy
Make love, not war

Don't make love it gets people pregnant, but don't make war either it gets people killed. Balance your population.
---
Bruh
Thomas OMalley Blue Sparx Gems: 598
#12 Posted: 00:41:08 09/03/2019
Make love, not war

This.
---
Ev'ry body wants to be a cat ~
Muffin Man Platinum Sparx Gems: 5348
#13 Posted: 06:17:35 09/03/2019
War has changed. UserID tagged forum members post on UserID tagged message boards, use UserID tagged avatars. Memes inside their posts enhance and regulate their abilities. Spam control. Swear control. NSFW image control. Flood control. Everything is monitored, and kept under control. War has changed.
---
Boop me if you see this.
Iblistech Platinum Sparx Gems: 5099
#14 Posted: 07:01:07 09/03/2019
Make love, not war

My sentiments exactly.
---
Hail to the King, baby!
#15 Posted: 01:51:03 10/03/2019 | Topic Creator
Quote: Crash10
Make love, not war

Don't make love it gets people pregnant, but don't make war either it gets people killed. Balance your population.

How about we kill people whenever someone gets pregnant and get someone pregnant whenever people get killed?
BroGuy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1079
#16 Posted: 02:38:33 10/03/2019
Quote: Buchi
Quote: Crash10
Make love, not war

How about we kill people whenever someone gets pregnant and get someone pregnant whenever people get killed?

[User Posted Image]
_______
---
NoUb
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me