Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > HIHD's Honest Thoughts on Users!
Page 1 of 1
HIHD's Honest Thoughts on Users!
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8226
#1 Posted: 01:39:49 21/02/2019 | Topic Creator
Well? Come on already!
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
Jaggedstar Diamond Sparx Gems: 7713
#2 Posted: 01:40:04 21/02/2019
MEEEEEEEEEEEE
---
Quote: Paytawn
oh my god
Vespi Gold Sparx Gems: 2866
#3 Posted: 01:41:08 21/02/2019
palutena is hot
kardonis Platinum Sparx Gems: 6366
#4 Posted: 01:42:17 21/02/2019
The squidward archetype reporting in
---
I used to be THE Bowser, now I'm just an awkward girl
parisruelz12 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7569
#5 Posted: 01:43:59 21/02/2019
Hello my dude
---
looks like ive got some things to do...
#6 Posted: 01:47:09 21/02/2019 | Topic Creator
Quote: Jaggedstar
MEEEEEEEEEEEE

Now, obviously, we haven't talked much, but I enjoy your energy and sense of humor. You hardly ever serious on this forum, but in a good way. I imagine your intent on here is to have fun, and share it with other users on here, and that's always a great quality. Not to mention you're real sweet when you get down to it. Bless your good aussie soul.

Quote: Vespi
palutena is hot

YOU GOT THAT RIGHT, YEEEAAAAAHH!

And Vespi, ooooh, Vespi. You don't talk as much as we should. Despite your own personal issues, you put your friends before yourself and don't shy away from letting you know how much you care for them. You realize that's something amazing about you right? I personally think your one of the best people on the forum and one of the best people I've met on the net. And you've grown as a person as well. I know you can struggle, but I have confidence you'll find the happiness you deserve. I know you're strong enough to.
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
Dark Lord Platinum Sparx Gems: 7365
#7 Posted: 01:48:52 21/02/2019
Hey! its Hot Dog! ^w^/
---
Like fallen snow, I lay on the ground and wait for my turn to fade away, no matter how unique I seem. It's my gift to you... A true sacrifice...
TheFlyingSeal Diamond Sparx Gems: 8523
#8 Posted: 01:52:39 21/02/2019
Hi!!!
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
Trix Master 100 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8190
#9 Posted: 01:53:20 21/02/2019
ay my otta
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
#10 Posted: 01:56:44 21/02/2019 | Topic Creator
Quote: kardonis
The squidward archetype reporting in

You're cool and I think a good soul too. I feel as if you've gotten more mature and comfortable with who you are (mostly) and have no doubt that'll continue. If you're have a discord, join the dS one and I'll be there, if ya ever want to talk. You're great.

Quote: parisruelz12
Hello my dude

My respect for you has only embiggened over the past year. ot that I didn't respect you before, but as we've talked about certain things. I've come to see you as a mature, level headed person who keeps going even when you struggle, which is admirable. I wish you the best in you're future

Quote: Sesshomaru75
e p i c

Sessuman! You've become one of my closest internet friends and I'm thankful. Yeah, you can have a temper, but boy holy crap do you care for your friends and the ones you love and are just a good person over all. I feel as if you've grown a lot since we began talking (Some of which I credit to a good guy named Christian) and you feel as if you handle situations that anger you better, while at times you can go a bit further than you need too, I do feel those times have lessened in the past year or so. Ah, you're such a good guy and I know you will continue that path of becoming an even better person. And while you may have personal IRL issues when it comes to family and such, I'm confidant you'll over come those as well. You will GO BEYOND, PLUS ULTRAAAAAAA!
---
#11 Posted: 02:05:08 21/02/2019 | Topic Creator
Quote: Dark Lord
Hey! its Hot Dog! ^w^/

You're, ironically, such a light soul and the sweetest you can be to everyone. You're the kind of person whose willing to help and consul those who need it. I remember when you were on Discord, and you'd give these big, thoughtful posts about, well, good things like friendship and all that good jazz. You're as sweet as honey. Also, I got a Fennekin plush I've been meaning to show ya.

Quote: TheFlyingSeal
Hi!!!

OK, of all people on here who I been meaning to get to know, YOU are on the top of the list. You and I, me thinks, would make a good team. You just have that mindset and personality that clicks well with mine. You are in such a good mood on here pretty much always and I admire your friendship with Vespi. Both of you seem adorably close and it's heartwarming as heartwarming can be. Like you said, we gotta talk more!

Quote: Trix Master 100
ay my otta

A fellow otter lover! You've a great user too! Kind, smart, and thoughtful. I think you're a great mod too. Quite fair, yet never too fair. The right amount. Bless your heart and may one day Otters become domesticated pets!
---
Crash10 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4745
#12 Posted: 02:10:17 21/02/2019
Feel free.
---
Bruh
terrafin2299 Ripto Gems: 3418
#13 Posted: 02:14:10 21/02/2019
me next
#14 Posted: 02:14:10 21/02/2019 | Topic Creator
Quote: Crash10
Feel free.

I'm glad you're less hard on yourself you were back in 2015/16. You've a good due, and ****, you're taste in memes, both of the stuff you post normal and tastefully offensive crack me the **** up. You're a welcome member of this forum and I consider you a good friend.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:28:36 21/02/2019 by HeyitsHotDog
#15 Posted: 02:17:43 21/02/2019 | Topic Creator
Quote: terrafin2299
me next

Ok, now, you have you personal issues, but I think you'll over come them. You're a good person underneath all your negative thoughts. I do wish you the best on your road to true happiness. Also, don't take buchi's advice. Believe in yourself, yes, absolutely, but believe in others as well. Support people and their ambitions, and they'll support yours. Be good to others, and others will be good to you. You got this!
---
DragonCamo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6606
#16 Posted: 03:53:44 21/02/2019
Radda radda
---
Gay 4 GARcher
HotDogAndZap Emerald Sparx Gems: 3531
#17 Posted: 03:55:29 21/02/2019
i gotta know
#18 Posted: 03:58:58 21/02/2019 | Topic Creator
Quote: DragonCamo
Radda radda

We've hardly ever talked, but you were the first user who welcomed me to dS and I never really stopped liking you since. You're a real good guy and I'm glad your still here.

Quote: HotDogAndZap
i gotta know

Another users themed with one of the best Skylanders, Hotdog. You're quite nice, but, to me, perhaps a bit shy. Not that that's bad. You're still pretty cool, and glad you're back.
---
Iceclaw Hunter Gems: 9966
#19 Posted: 06:17:11 21/02/2019
Oyee.
---
Twinkies and 2hus
BroGuy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1079
#20 Posted: 09:17:01 21/02/2019
Greetings fren
---
NoUb
emeraldzoroark Platinum Sparx Gems: 5375
#21 Posted: 10:01:20 21/02/2019
i await judgement
---
Soon.
#22 Posted: 14:04:28 21/02/2019 | Topic Creator
Quote: Iceclaw
Oyee.

You're a great addition here, and the discord. Smart, kind, perhaps impulsive, I can be as well, so it's nothing that hurts my opinion of you! You're great

Quote: BroGuy
Greetings fren

BRYBRY! You're great and don't listen to what Buchi said. Yeah, you can focus on platformers a bit to much, but at the same time, they're passion for you, aren't they? You have this drive to make you're own because they mean so much to you. Don't ever let anyone get to you on why you shouldn't like or want to make a platformer game. They've only influenced you and made you the person you are, and want to be and I quite like you. Keep moving forward, believe in yourself, and never let your passion die.

Quote: emeraldzoroark
i await judgement

As much as I am hard on you for you're jokes, know it's because I know you can do better. You're puns can be great, but admittedly can feel a bit overdone. I also have concern for you, given your vents in the venting channel on discord. I hope you can find a place in life were you feel fully loved, valued, and happy, because that's what you deserve. I also hope you improve in school, trust me, I know it can be hard, but you gotta try your absolute best, alright?

Quote: FedUpWolf
Mew!
---

You're fun! Admittedly, the kittens thing can get over done, but it never really harms anyone, and as long as it doesn't effect anyone too negatively, why stop? You keep on doing what you do!
---
ShadowMewX Diamond Sparx Gems: 8081
#23 Posted: 14:35:34 21/02/2019
:0
___
---
Let's bust bunsen burners and bounce!
#24 Posted: 14:52:04 21/02/2019 | Topic Creator
Quote: ShadowMewX
:0
___

A fellow hardcore Kid Icarus fan. You're creative, smart, friendly, and I always enjoy interacting with you.
---
Jaggedstar Diamond Sparx Gems: 7713
#25 Posted: 16:00:05 21/02/2019
bless your hot dog soul <3
---
Quote: Paytawn
oh my god
ThunderEgg Emerald Sparx Gems: 3912
#26 Posted: 17:48:29 21/02/2019
hola
___
---
I AM ETERNAL! https://i.imgur.com/8H3ij0j.png (banner by skylandersfan60)
#27 Posted: 18:10:04 21/02/2019 | Topic Creator
Quote: ThunderEgg
hola
___

You're pretty cool, and oddly enough, you remind me of FedupWorld, for whatever reason. Same energy maybe? Lol, regardless, you're still your own fun, intelligent user.
---
BroGuy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1079
#28 Posted: 18:30:31 21/02/2019
I thanked you on discord but I'll thank you here as well, your kind words have been very inspiring to me
---
NoUb
ThunderEgg Emerald Sparx Gems: 3912
#29 Posted: 18:37:38 21/02/2019
I thanked you on discord but I'll thank you here as well, your kind words have been very inspiring to me

Yes HIHD you are the best!
---
I AM ETERNAL! https://i.imgur.com/8H3ij0j.png (banner by skylandersfan60)
#30 Posted: 01:26:24 22/02/2019 | Topic Creator

Again, you are welcone!
---
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8459
#31 Posted: 01:28:35 22/02/2019
[User Posted Image]
- - -
#32 Posted: 03:25:52 22/02/2019 | Topic Creator
Quote: somePerson
[User Posted Image]
- - -

I quite like you! My previous thought on you was so bad and I'm sorry I didn't say it better. You've got a great sense of humor and are quite smart! Not to mention an all around good dude.
---
JCW555 Hunter Gems: 8532
#33 Posted: 06:09:05 22/02/2019
Sure!
---
You gotta believe! Heh heh.
exefile Yellow Sparx Gems: 1783
#34 Posted: 08:26:01 22/02/2019
Cold dog
---
eeeeeeeeeeeee
#35 Posted: 14:13:42 22/02/2019 | Topic Creator
Quote: JCW555
Sure!

Total sweetheart. Good natured and also a great mod. I admire how much you look up to Gordon Ramsey too. Maybe I should do the same...

Quote: exefile
Cold dog

You're fun, perhaps you can make top many topics and at times, they feel a bit boring, but you never seem to let it get you down.
---
King-Pen Krazy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1907
#36 Posted: 14:19:12 22/02/2019
hello fellow human
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
#37 Posted: 14:47:35 22/02/2019 | Topic Creator
Quote: King-Pen Krazy
hello fellow human

I can be hard on you, I admit, and I still really think you can take yourself to seriously and maybe even but into conversations just to be a part of it, but in the end you're a good guy and I'm glad you're part of this forum, and the discord.
---
Buchi Ripto Gems: 445
#38 Posted: 01:36:35 23/02/2019
Yo HiHD.
gary Prismatic Sparx Gems: 11327
#39 Posted: 04:46:18 28/02/2019
hello there
---
"let go inside"Gary Sparkle said. (smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie are my collecting skylander)
Gharlant Green Sparx Gems: 479
#40 Posted: 05:28:33 28/02/2019
FRIEND
redwes Diamond Sparx Gems: 8585
#41 Posted: 10:17:17 28/02/2019
I'll bite. smilie
---
<[ I’m Darin the gryphon! *screech* Want to know more or ask a question?]
#42 Posted: 18:47:45 28/02/2019 | Topic Creator
Quote: Buchi
Yo HiHD.

Not giving what you want to hear.

Quote: gary
hello there

Gary, you are just adorable and our conversations always put a smile on my face. Never change, Gary, never change.

Quote: Gharlant
FRIEND

You're pretty cool, perhaps you can drag a joke a little too long, which can get annoying, but you're still thoughtful, kind, and a friend to everyone. You're a great dude. Congrats on starting MHA too!

Quote: redwes
I'll bite. smilie

I can't say MUCH about you, to be fully honest. You're a friendly user who pops up every now and then and your posts are never bad, only good. Good on you for not bringing negativity to the forum!
---
Muffin Man Platinum Sparx Gems: 5348
#43 Posted: 15:22:38 01/03/2019
I was hoping for dishonest thoughts, but honest thoughts will do. I guess.
---
Boop me if you see this.
#44 Posted: 20:51:39 01/03/2019 | Topic Creator
Quote: Muffin Man
I was hoping for dishonest thoughts, but honest thoughts will do. I guess.

One of my favorites users despite us not interacting much. You're hilarious, and have the best username and avatar on the website. It's just so cute, warm, cozy, and very feel good. I enjoy you very much.
---
Muffin Man Platinum Sparx Gems: 5348
#45 Posted: 08:48:33 02/03/2019
Quote: HeyitsHotDog
One of my favorites users despite us not interacting much. You're hilarious, and have the best username and avatar on the website. It's just so cute, warm, cozy, and very feel good. I enjoy you very much.

I love being enjoyed.
---
Boop me if you see this.
gary Prismatic Sparx Gems: 11327
#46 Posted: 04:38:20 13/03/2019
-give you a poster-
---
"let go inside"Gary Sparkle said. (smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie are my collecting skylander)
Buchi Ripto Gems: 445
#47 Posted: 19:57:51 13/03/2019
Quote: HeyitsHotDog
Quote: Buchi
Yo HiHD.

Not giving what you want to hear.

Thank you for your incredibly in-depth analysis on my character and personality. I will take this advice into account whenever I need to make an important decision.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me