Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Valentines' Waifu Appreciation Topic: Shadow the Hedgehog
Page 1 of 1
Valentines' Waifu Appreciation Topic: Shadow the Hedgehog
Crash10 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4745
#1 Posted: 19:43:18 14/02/2019 | Topic Creator
Let's do a loving ode to one of the best waifus of all time:

[User Posted Image]

Shadow is an anthropomorphic black hedgehog appearing in Sega's Sonic the Hedgehog series of platform games and its various spin-offs. He first appeared in the 2001 installment Sonic Adventure 2, the final Sonic game released for a Sega video game console. His roles in the games vary. Some, such as the main series games Sonic Adventure 2, Sonic Heroes (2003), and Sonic the Hedgehog (2006) feature him as a major playable character, and he is the protagonist of the spin-off Shadow the Hedgehog (2005) and a downloadable content (DLC) package for Sonic Forces (2017). Others, such as the anniversary game Sonic Generations (2011), limit him to a non-playable role.

In the games, Shadow is depicted as a mysterious, sharp-witted, and brooding antihero. While his ultimate goal is to protect the world from danger, he dislikes humanity, and once he has set a goal, he does whatever it takes to accomplish it. This often causes him to take risks without thinking them through and puts him at odds with series protagonist Sonic the Hedgehog. Although a loner, Shadow collaborates with treasure hunter Rouge the Bat and renegade robot E-123 Omega in games such as Sonic Heroes and Sonic Forces. Shadow allies with Sonic in some games, but also does so with series antagonist Doctor Eggman in Sonic Adventure 2 and Shadow the Hedgehog.

Shadow shares many similarities with Sonic. Visually, GameSpot's Ben Stahl described Shadow as "an evil version of Sonic himself—similar in appearance, but with darker skin, more angled eyes, and a fearsome snarl instead of Sonic's trademark grin." GamesRadar+'s Justin Leeper said that if Sonic was Superman, then Shadow would be his Batman. The characters control similarly in games, as both share skills and the ability to run at great speeds. Shadow has unique attributes in some games, such as his uses of firearms and vehicles in Shadow the Hedgehog and Sonic the Hedgehog, respectively. He can also use the Chaos Emeralds to perform "Chaos Control"—allowing him to distort time—and create weapons like spears. Like Sonic, Shadow can transform into a "Super" form giving him special powers.

That is my ode to this beautiful and loving person.
---
Bruh
BroGuy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1079
#2 Posted: 19:53:23 14/02/2019
[User Posted Image]

[User Posted Image]

Shadow loves on this day
---
NoUb
Buchi Ripto Gems: 445
#3 Posted: 19:54:34 14/02/2019
Not edgy enough. Trash waifu 0/10
Carmelita Fox Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12119
#4 Posted: 20:07:54 14/02/2019

- - -
kardonis Platinum Sparx Gems: 6366
#5 Posted: 02:08:04 15/02/2019
Looking at the other options people have posted, I'm definitely picking Shadow.
---
I used to be THE Bowser, now I'm just an awkward girl
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me