Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 3 of 3
1 2 3
Skylanders- Horizon
HikaruDaichi Blue Sparx Gems: 834
#101 Posted: 16:49:09 22/12/2019 | Topic Creator
Skylanders: Horizon Volume 6, Chapter 9.5: Forceful Rescue P2

"Hey, what's the hold up, Tsukimura? We haven't got all day!" says Katsushi followed Yoshiro from behind, then Yoshiro sheathes his katana and says "I apologize, Gladiette, but this boxer-bottomed buffoon, Hikaru-" "Yeah, yeah, you don't have to repeat yourself for me, I also got a complaint for HIM." says Katsushi, showing Hikaru the smartscroll that showcases a report from Afro Fragthrow and Sort'Lu about Rayboy's return and first words. "Oh, wow... he actually said his first words." says Hikaru while he shrugs with the smug, then Spyro and Skylanders exclaim and suspiciously ask Hikaru "Wait, WHAT did you do exactly?" "Spit it out, Hikaru, or else!" says Katsushi as she shouted at Hikaru to make him speak his actions, then Hikaru admittedly says "Alright, I'll make the long story short: First, I saw chains wrapping me up and pulled me through an eerie door, then I ended up trapped in a dark, lightless world with a forgotten school I was walking inside, THEN I found Rayboy and a girl named Vanille and we somehow got outta this realm! Oh, I also threw Rayboy through the portal... 'cuz, I dunno, my portals aren't as sturdy as other portal pros' ones!" "Doesn't sound like a long story to me." says Fang, then Katsushi says to Hikaru "Well, that was VERY honest of you, Hikaru. You just got your total rewards HALVED! Now get your dumb, pantsless ASS back to the crew and think about that kid you've DONE to!" Katsushi one-handedly lifts Hikaru by grabbing his shirt upwards. Skylanders, Haruka, Sakuyu, and Ignitus follow Katsushi, Hikaru, and Yoshiro, but Spyro stays beside Vanille and Fang, then Vanille grunts and slowly opens her eyes. Spyro sighs happily as Vanille wakes up and says "Vanille! Thank goodness you're alive!" Vanille gasps and says "Oh my gosh, is the dragon speaking? To me?!" Spyro gasps heartbrokenly from Vanille's oblivious speech, then says "You forgot who I am already? Don't worry, I'll remind you my name is-" "Vanille... the very moment you were sent away to the dark hellhole, my heart just torn itself apart, making me hallucinate to create multiple versions of you... and now... you're back by my side... I'm so happy for you to be alive." says Fang while she embraces Vanille, her eyes leak with tears, then Vanille gasps and says "Fang... are you... crying?" "Sorry, I must've caught the allergies." says Fang while she wiped tears off her eyes, then Fang says to Spyro, "LIttle one- I mean, Spyro, tell your friend my thanks for saving Vanille." Spyro nods and flies towards Hikaru and others into Ska'Drin city, where they prepare for the final battle.
---
I'm Hikaru Daichi, I was once a Skylander, but I've been dropped out. So I'll keep and cherish the memories of the Skylander to become a Horizoneer.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:50:22 22/12/2019 by HikaruDaichi
#102 Posted: 16:51:46 22/12/2019 | Topic Creator
Skylanders: Horizon Volume 6, Chapter 10: Whisper of the Abyss

Meanwhile in Ska'Drin City, where Elementary VIII's base of Operations is hidden in Ska'Drin Ocean, Skylanders and Horizoneers approach the city and Talus, guardian of Ska'Drin city to ask about Elementary VIII's whereabouts, then Talus says to Skylanders and Horizoneers "The ancient emperor says you may enter, but make one wrong move, and you're off the hook!" "We know that, but listen up; we're on a raid to find a terrorist group; the Elementary VIII, and they've been pestering us for too long, and we NEED coordinates for their base, and END their plans!" says Katsushi, telling Talus the reason of visiting the Ska'Drin village and eliminating Elementary VIII for good. Talus one-handedly scrubs his eyes and says "Elementary VIII?? These bandits in black who threaten almost EVERYONE?! Oh-ho, I REALLY hope you're all-the-way prepared for this, otherwise you're all gonna-!" "Very well, brave band of youth, you must visit the Chamber of Ancients; where our ancient emperor awaits." says the female stagalla, interrupted Talus's speech. The female stagalla, Inara, slowly fans her hand backwards to lead Skylanders and Horizoneers, then Talus, Inara, and others walked towards the Chamber of Ancients, where the Runic Tortoise, Makoa, awaits. As Inara and others arrived the chamber's entrance with its extremely complex technology, she raises the piece of rune; the verakey, as it resonates to the gate, causing the gate to form a path, then all proceeded into the Chamber of Ancients. As both Inara and others approached Makoa, Inara tells him "We're here to see you, lord Makoa, they are here to put an end on the malefic root of our problems." "Is this so? Very well, introduce yourselves, children of hope." says Makoa, dubbed Skylanders and Horizoneers as children of hope, then Haruka exclaims questionably "Wait, children?? Are you referring to-?!" "Ain't it obvious!? My god, Haruka, you're so dense! What words don't you understand?!" says Sakuyu, slammed Haruka's head with her clenched fist, then Makoa gasps as he sees Hikaru without noticing his appearance, "You there, with brown, spiky hair, come closer." says Makoa, pointing his finger at and calling Hikaru out of the gang. Hikaru gasps and proceeds to walk towards Makoa, then Hikaru says "My name is Hikaru Daichi, and I, uh... oh man, this is so overwhelming for me." "I see now... you possess a soul of Void; one of three forbidden elements that erases both light and darkness; an unknowable power to travel through countless realms. Despite it being an illegal source, I'm thankful to have you on our side." says Makoa while he palms Hikaru's shoulder. Hikaru gasps and asks Makoa about the three forbidden elements, "Wait, Master Makoa! Besides the void being one of them, what are the other two forbidden elements?" "Well I'm glad you asked, wanderer." says the unknown, feminine voice from nowhere. The gang, Inara, Talus, and Makoa gasp in high alert, "The voice of an oracle...! Makoa, the warders of the Abyss have appeared!" says Inara, warning Makoa Abyss's warders' appearance, then Makoa orders everyone "Everyone, head outside the chamber and do not let a single-" "Fancy a shortcut, lad?" says the pale-skinned pirate, emerged from the portal, then Makoa arms himself with anchor and cannon and shouts "Dredge! YOU CHALLENGE MAKOA, UNDERWORLDER?!" as Makoa's anchor closes onto Dredge, the abyssal gattling intercepts the anchor, then Makoa retracts his anchor and says "Raum...! You again!" "Long time no see... 'brother'." says Raum as he points his gattling at Makoa, then Hikaru shouts and throws his chakram "No you don't!" Hikaru's chakram stabbed Raum in the chest, then Raum chuckles villainously as he pulls out the chakram and his chest wound rapidly closes, then says "A gift for me? Why you shouldn't have!" Hikaru gasps in disbelief "It didn't work?!" he thought, then the dark portal opens next to Hikaru, the tentacles of a kraken emerge, wrapping around Hikaru's limbs and sucking him into oblivion, Hikaru screams and exerts from Kraken's grasp.
---
I'm Hikaru Daichi, I was once a Skylander, but I've been dropped out. So I'll keep and cherish the memories of the Skylander to become a Horizoneer.
#103 Posted: 16:53:24 22/12/2019 | Topic Creator
Skylanders: Horizon Volume 6, Chapter 11: A Girl Clad in White

As Hikaru's surroundings blacken into a colorless abyss, he slowly closes his eyes then the girl with blond hair emerges from the light and says "Hikaru, wake up." Hikaru exclaims and the light illuminates the colorless abyss into a realm where there is only sky and water. Hikaru asks the blond girl "Who are you?" "My name is Namine." the blond girl says, aliased herself as Namine, then she resumes to tell Hikaru about his Void powers "Hikaru Daichi... the element you possess that lets you weave through realms, is also Nobody's natural element." Hikaru exclaims and asks Namine "How'd you know my name? And what's a 'nobody', exactly?" the shift-shaper emerges from the water between Hikaru and Namine, Hikaru exerts cautiously and says "A shift-shaper?! What's it-?" "Stay calm, Hikaru! It doesn't want to fight you! This 'Shift-shaper' you call, is a Nobody I was talking about. This one is called a Dusk, a common type of victim that has its heart lost, but not the corpse and mind themselves." says Namine, telling Hikaru the details about the Shift-shaper, now known as a Nobody, "But I thought the Void powers... belonged to my Dream Eater friend-" asked Hikaru to Namine, then she replies "No, it rightfully belonged to you, ever since you vanished from the kingdom hidden in the skies and were reborn from the womb of dreams, you acquired an ability to summon illusions that fight alongside you." "I knew I was blown to atoms and sent into a sleeping realm, but how did I even summon my friend from my dreams without my permission?" Hikaru asks about how Kaen emerged on his will, then Namine answers "I think... it had a mind... a very stable mind, maybe it's because of the time were vanished from the Skylands, you dove into a Womb of Dreams and forged a strong bond with each other." "Yeah... now I think about it, my friend, named Kaen Highwind, was really caring and just changed my view of the world forever... not in a bad way, of course. I still wonder why aren't the Skylands and the Horizons connected to each other. Do you know why it hasn't?" asked Hikaru to Namine about the connection between Skylands and Horizons as an entire realm. "They were connected from the start. The realm wouldn't be complete without either the top or bottom, It's true the Skylands' height from the ground is massive, but what will happen if you never have touched the bottom after all these years? Anyways, allow me to lend you your access to a lesser nobody. Raise your chakram, Hikaru." says Namine, answering Hikaru's question, then giving him the power to summon his lesser nobody from Hikaru's chakram gap. The nobody within Hikaru's chakram emerges, "That nobody I just implanted was my lesser nobody, much like the Organization XIII, Elementary VIII's ancestral organization; each member has a power to summon their lesser nobodies. However, I still haven't dubbed my lesser nobody yet, can you give it the name, Hikaru?" says Namine while telling Hikaru about her lesser nobody, then asks Hikaru to name her nobody. Hikaru smiles and says "Yeah, leave it to me." Hikaru turns his head to Namine's lesser nobody and says "I'm going to call it 'Shift-Shaper'." Namine gasps swiftly, then giggles softly and says "Well then, I wish best of luck back in reality for you, Hikaru Daichi." the place without terrains dissolves into glimmering sparks of light along Namine, then Hikaru says "With pleasure!" he reaches his hand onto Shift-Shaper; Namine's lesser Nobody. Shift-Shaper grabs Hikaru's hand and pulls him out of Kraken's grasp, escaping death. Seris, Dredge and Raum exert in outraged confusion from Hikaru's new-found power, then Raum says after losing grip on Hikaru's chakram "Wha-WHAT is this?!" Shift-Shaper summons a nobody's scythe and slashes Raum to his chest, Raum grunts in pain as he sustained slash damage on his chest, then Hikaru says after he stood tall "Say hello to my new friend, SHIFT-SHAPER!"
---
First | Previous | Page 3 of 3
1 2 3

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me