Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > If you found out the world was going to end tomorrow, what would you do?
Page 1 of 1
If you found out the world was going to end tomorrow, what would you do?
Buchi Ripto Gems: 445
#1 Posted: 21:56:23 12/01/2019 | Topic Creator
Essentially you could do absolutely anything with little to no consequence. Rob a bank, vandalize anything, etc. Or you could tell your friends and family how much they mean to you. It's entirely up to you. I mean, the world would end tomorrow. Who cares about anything anymore? Again, it's your choice to make.
Bolt Hunter Gems: 6135
#2 Posted: 22:14:58 12/01/2019
I don't know, probably nothing too different from a normal day.
I mean, what's the point robbing a bank to get money if the world's going to end? You can't really spend it on anything good in a day, and chances are all the shops would be closed anyway because who is going to go to work on the last day of the world?? I suppose you could steal things, but again I'd see no point because you'd really only own it for a few hours so what difference would it make?
I wouldn't confess to anyone or anything because everyone important to me already knows how I feel about them, so I don't think I really need to confess anything? My family knows I love them, the girl knows I love her, my friends know I love them ... idk. I guess I'd just spend time with them all on the last day??
LOL if I hated someone I'd probably yell that to their face, but I don't think I dislike anyone enough to say that. Maybe the ***in stalkers though. I know my mum would say something to them ahaha.
---
you don't know me. i break things
I draw stuff.
emeraldzoroark Platinum Sparx Gems: 5375
#3 Posted: 23:12:15 12/01/2019
*song of time intensifies*

nah but seriously, i would tell my crush that...wait i don’t have a crush

uh

idk

play explorers of sky some more
---
Soon.
whirlwind fan Platinum Sparx Gems: 5748
#4 Posted: 23:18:05 12/01/2019
tbch i'd probably just eat as much junk food as possible
Bolt Hunter Gems: 6135
#5 Posted: 23:54:04 12/01/2019
..... OH MY GOD YES LETS EAT ALL THE FOODS
THAT IS WHAT I WOULD DO
---
you don't know me. i break things
I draw stuff.
#6 Posted: 23:55:35 12/01/2019 | Topic Creator
Quote: Bolt
I don't know, probably nothing too different from a normal day.
I mean, what's the point robbing a bank to get money if the world's going to end? You can't really spend it on anything good in a day, and chances are all the shops would be closed anyway because who is going to go to work on the last day of the world?? I suppose you could steal things, but again I'd see no point because you'd really only own it for a few hours so what difference would it make?
I wouldn't confess to anyone or anything because everyone important to me already knows how I feel about them, so I don't think I really need to confess anything? My family knows I love them, the girl knows I love her, my friends know I love them ... idk. I guess I'd just spend time with them all on the last day??
LOL if I hated someone I'd probably yell that to their face, but I don't think I dislike anyone enough to say that. Maybe the ***in stalkers though. I know my mum would say something to them ahaha.

For the thrill of it I suppose. Ever wondered what it feels like to rob a bank? Now you know!
Also, let's assume that you (whoever's reading this) and only you know the world is going to end. Nobody else does. So like Emerald said, assuming you had a crush you wanted to confess to, you could tell them that you loved them and wanted them to know before the world ends and they'd be like "wtf are you one of those weird cultists or something". And the banks would be open of course because they don't know the world is gonna end.
Guess I forgot to clarify this in my original post.
ShadowMewX Diamond Sparx Gems: 8081
#7 Posted: 23:58:12 12/01/2019
Yep, that would definitely be a day for telling everyone how much they mean to me! Not sure there would be much point of doing anything else.
---
Let's bust bunsen burners and bounce!
Beemo Gold Sparx Gems: 2828
#8 Posted: 00:09:43 13/01/2019
I would spend my last hours with my family.
---
I hate this name and I want to change it.
StevemacQ Platinum Sparx Gems: 6533
#9 Posted: 02:31:50 13/01/2019
I would be contemplating my whole life, what I've done wrong and right, tell all my relatives how much I appreciate and wish my parents and brother to stay at home with me (my youngest brother lives away) and pray. If I have time in between, I would check up spoilers for Kingdom Hearts III and check to see how other people on the internet cope with the revelation.

My biggest fear is not just dying but also what comes after. Is my laziness, my thoughts and use of the words "God" and "Jesus Christ" gonna send my ass to Hell forever with endless suffering?
---
Needz more eh-mo-shuns.
Jaggedstar Diamond Sparx Gems: 7713
#10 Posted: 02:33:55 13/01/2019
make a facebook live singling people out and telling them how much i hate them
go beat up my ex
then go to the cliffs and watch the sun set over the ocean
---
Quote: Paytawn
oh my god
Ice Dragoness Diamond Sparx Gems: 7896
#11 Posted: 11:28:25 13/01/2019
Quote: Jaggedstar
make a facebook live singling people out and telling them how much i hate them
go beat up my ex
then go to the cliffs and watch the sun set over the ocean

Now this is how you spend it
Muffin Man Platinum Sparx Gems: 5348
#12 Posted: 13:32:26 13/01/2019

-----
---
Boop me if you see this.
#13 Posted: 16:44:48 13/01/2019 | Topic Creator
I'd hijack a car and see how many civilians I can knock down and how much damage I can cause in general, then drive off a cliff at maximum speed.
KrystalLBX Emerald Sparx Gems: 3271
#14 Posted: 17:53:54 13/01/2019
Suffering intensifies
---
Pokemon Shiny Hunter
Gastrodon Fangirl
Currently dating someone
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#15 Posted: 21:28:53 13/01/2019
get laid
84skylanderdude Platinum Sparx Gems: 5528
#16 Posted: 02:58:59 14/01/2019
I’d be happy I wouldn’t have to exist anymore
---
“No one knows what the outcome will be. So, as much as you can, choose whatever you'll regret the least.” - Levi Ackerman
Carmelita Fox Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12132
#17 Posted: 03:29:48 14/01/2019
try and spend as much time with loved ones as i can.
Gharlant Green Sparx Gems: 479
#18 Posted: 05:10:58 14/01/2019
I'd probably stay home from work
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me