Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > If you had a Death Note what would you write in it?
Page 1 of 1
If you had a Death Note what would you write in it?
Buchi Ripto Gems: 445
#1 Posted: 01:36:01 07/01/2019 | Topic Creator
  • The human whose name is written in this note shall die.
  • This note will not take effect unless the writer has the person's face in their mind when writing his/her name. Therefore, people sharing the same name will not be affected.
  • If the cause of death is written within the next 40 seconds of writing the person's name, it will happen.
  • If the cause of death is not specified, the person will simply die of a heart attack.
  • After writing the cause of death, details of the death should be written in the next 6 minutes and 40 seconds.

Whose names would you write? Furthermore, if you want, how would they die?
KrystalLBX Emerald Sparx Gems: 3271
#2 Posted: 14:12:38 07/01/2019
Quick what's your full name?
JK
---
Pokemon Shiny Hunter
Gastrodon Fangirl
Currently dating someone
#3 Posted: 17:19:45 07/01/2019 | Topic Creator
Quote: KrystalLBX
JK

Cause of death? How do I die? Tbh I'd be fine with death if anime girls were involved. If I could just die alongside a cute anime girl, breathing in the beautiful scent of her gore... that'd be nice.
King-Pen Krazy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1907
#4 Posted: 18:03:57 07/01/2019
Quote: Buchi
JK

Cause of death? How do I die? Tbh I'd be fine with death if anime girls were involved. If I could just die alongside a cute anime girl, breathing in the beautiful scent of her gore... that'd be nice.

You okay?
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
Spyroboy Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12056
#5 Posted: 18:11:13 07/01/2019
JK

I completely agree, that'd be one of the best ways to die.
---
「恋愛なんてだっさー‼ヤングは迷わずテクノブレイク一択でしょ‼」
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8226
#6 Posted: 18:23:03 07/01/2019
Who would you write in, Buchi?
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
#7 Posted: 18:37:53 07/01/2019 | Topic Creator
Quote: King-Pen Krazy
JK

You okay?

Cease kinkshaming or else you will be first to die, degenerate scum.

Quote: HeyitsHotDog

Everyone I guess. It's more like how would I write in it, I would wanna get creative as watching the same deaths over and over would get kinda boring. There's also the issue of how long it would be till the cops are onto me...
Imagine if Death Note (anime) was like the Saw movies and made into a hentai and that's an accurate depiction of what I'd do with the Death Note.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:38:13 07/01/2019 by Buchi
#8 Posted: 18:44:42 07/01/2019

You okay?

Everyone I guess. It's more like how would I write in it, I would wanna get creative as watching the same deaths over and over would get kinda boring. There's also the issue of how long it would be till the cops are onto me...
Imagine if Death Note (anime) was like the Saw movies and made into a hentai and that's an accurate depiction of what I'd do with the Death Note.

I am never giving you my actual name
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
#9 Posted: 18:48:24 07/01/2019 | Topic Creator

You okay?

Very well then. Continue kinkshaming but know that, one day, your time for retribution shall come.
#10 Posted: 18:52:57 07/01/2019

Very well then. Continue kinkshaming but know that, one day, your time for retribution shall come.

*Not what I meant but okay*
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
#11 Posted: 20:19:03 07/01/2019
JK

Starvation
---
Pokemon Shiny Hunter
Gastrodon Fangirl
Currently dating someone
#12 Posted: 20:26:20 07/01/2019 | Topic Creator
JK

Starvation

That's no fun :(
emeraldzoroark Platinum Sparx Gems: 5364
#13 Posted: 21:25:54 07/01/2019
better write my name in it so people know it’s mine
---
Soon.
#14 Posted: 22:29:34 07/01/2019

Starvation

That's no fun smilie

You starved to death alongside an anime girl
---
Pokemon Shiny Hunter
Gastrodon Fangirl
Currently dating someone
#15 Posted: 22:56:04 07/01/2019 | Topic Creator

Starvation

That's no fun :(

4/10, no guro.
#16 Posted: 22:59:32 07/01/2019

That's no fun smilie

4/10, no guro.

In a swimming pool FULL OF ANIME WOMEN
---
Pokemon Shiny Hunter
Gastrodon Fangirl
Currently dating someone
#17 Posted: 23:00:01 07/01/2019 | Topic Creator

4/10, no guro.

NO GURO
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5550
#18 Posted: 00:09:29 08/01/2019
I'd stab it with a snake fang. That works to get rid of cursed books, right?
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#19 Posted: 00:19:34 08/01/2019 | Topic Creator
Quote: StormDragon21

• If you make this Note unusable by tearing it up or burning it, all the humans who have touched the Note till then will die.

Additional rule introduced later on. Although it says nothing about stabbing it, I'm pretty sure that either wouldn't destroy it or be ineffective (after all it's only putting a hole in the book and not destroying it).
(DEATH NOTE SPOILERS)
The rule turns out to be fake anyway. Still, it's never shown what would happen if it was destroyed... or even if it can be destroyed. Who knows what would happen? And anyway, aren't there any people you think this world would be better without?

Keep in mind that the protagonist of Death Note tries using it to create a "better world". He wanted to rid the world of criminals. So, perhaps there is some good use for it.
Thunderdragon14 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8087
#20 Posted: 00:58:34 08/01/2019
my boss. cause of death: slip and fall while doing yoga in the walk in fridge.
---
Quote: Alydol
go back to whining about your fish
#21 Posted: 01:39:03 08/01/2019

4/10, no guro.

NO GURO

With cake
---
Pokemon Shiny Hunter
Gastrodon Fangirl
Currently dating someone
#22 Posted: 01:39:57 08/01/2019 | Topic Creator

NO GURO

With cake

Is the cake covered in blood?
#23 Posted: 01:44:00 08/01/2019

• If you make this Note unusable by tearing it up or burning it, all the humans who have touched the Note till then will die.

Additional rule introduced later on. Although it says nothing about stabbing it, I'm pretty sure that either wouldn't destroy it or be ineffective (after all it's only putting a hole in the book and not destroying it).

If I burn it from a far enough distance, I wouldn't have touched it. So I wouldn't die.
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#24 Posted: 01:45:28 08/01/2019 | Topic Creator

If I burn it from a far enough distance, I wouldn't have touched it. So I wouldn't die.

Well I mean you're technically correct. Just so long as you make sure not to touch it yourself and are heartless enough to not consider the people who might have come into contact with it before you.
#25 Posted: 01:47:49 08/01/2019

Well I mean you're technically correct. Just so long as you make sure not to touch it yourself and are heartless enough to not consider the people who might have come into contact with it before you.

It's kind of a necessity. If it lasts for long enough, more people will touch it, and more people will die. So it would be least hurtful to destroy it as soon as possible.
---
#26 Posted: 01:50:31 08/01/2019 | Topic Creator

It's kind of a necessity. If it lasts for long enough, more people will touch it, and more people will die. So it would be least hurtful to destroy it as soon as possible.

Or you could hide where nobody could find it?
#27 Posted: 01:52:43 08/01/2019

If I know anything about anime tropes, nowhere I could hide it would last long.
---
#28 Posted: 01:59:36 08/01/2019 | Topic Creator

Fair point. So you're willing to indirectly kill another person for the "greater good"?
Bonus scenario:
You are in a room with all of your friends and family. The person you hold closest to you enters, holding the Death Note, saying they have no idea what it is and considering it a prank. Other people get curious and the notebook gets passed around as your friends and family try to determine its legitimacy. Finally it gets passed to you, but you decide not to touch it and leave it on a table in front of you instead. Now you can destroy it without fear of killing yourself in the process. However, if you do, your friends and family who have touched the Death Note will surely die.
What would you do then?
#29 Posted: 02:02:22 08/01/2019

Fair point. So you're willing to indirectly kill another person for the "greater good"?
Bonus scenario:
You are in a room with all of your friends and family. The person you hold closest to you enters, holding the Death Note, saying they have no idea what it is and considering it a prank. Other people get curious and the notebook gets passed around as your friends and family try to determine its legitimacy. Finally it gets passed to you, but you decide not to touch it and leave it on a table in front of you instead. Now you can destroy it without fear of killing yourself in the process. However, if you do, your friends and family who have touched the Death Note will surely die.
What would you do then?

You said you were willing to directly kill other people using the Death Note, and not even for any greater good. How is that different?

The answer to your question: the rule is fake anyway so it doesn't matter
---
#30 Posted: 02:07:47 08/01/2019 | Topic Creator

Bonus scenario:
What would you do then?

You said you were willing to directly kill other people using the Death Note, and not even for any greater good. How is that different?

The answer to your question: the rule is fake anyway so it doesn't matter

I never tried to justify my actions. I know people would hate me if I killed them, but what about you? How would you feel if you knew you had killed someone? Or if someone found out that you had, even indirectly?

You got me there. But I never said it couldn't be destroyed either - that's never shown, however the Death Notes (plural) are shown to belong to some kind of entities (Shinigami, gods of death) so it's highly likely that there's some protection on them and it's also implied they're not mass produced either, adding to their rarity and likely protection.

So let's go by the idea that they can't be destroyed. What would you do then?
DeathOfADream Yellow Sparx Gems: 1510
#31 Posted: 19:04:02 08/01/2019
i’d write my own name.
cause of death: struck by a flying ice cream truck
---
”I am not everything you thought that I would be
But every story I have told is part of me.”
ShadowMewX Diamond Sparx Gems: 8067
#32 Posted: 02:02:59 09/01/2019
Quote: emeraldzoroark

im choking
---
Let's bust bunsen burners and bounce!
#33 Posted: 02:09:02 09/01/2019 | Topic Creator
Quote: ShadowMewX

im choking

Sorry that was me. Gotta be more careful with this thing.
Muffin Man Platinum Sparx Gems: 5348
#34 Posted: 13:42:08 10/01/2019
Muffin Man

Cause of death: Dies when the Earth spontaneously explodes.

I'm taking the rest of you bastards down with me, mwahaha.
---
Boop me if you see this.
ShadowMewX Diamond Sparx Gems: 8067
#35 Posted: 18:47:18 10/01/2019
Quote: ShadowMewX

im choking

Sorry that was me. Gotta be more careful with this thing.

[User Posted Image]
_____
---
Let's bust bunsen burners and bounce!
Vespi Gold Sparx Gems: 2866
#36 Posted: 19:21:52 10/01/2019
honestly id probably dish out vigilante justice
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me