Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Insult Buchi
Buchi Ripto Gems: 445
#1 Posted: 22:59:55 02/01/2019 | Topic Creator
Because I'm a masochist and this is far more interesting than ****ty ask trends.
Bolt Hunter Gems: 6135
#2 Posted: 23:45:51 02/01/2019
You're awesome and you can make that game!
Stay determined .*☆
---
you don't know me. i break things
I draw stuff.
#3 Posted: 13:48:51 03/01/2019 | Topic Creator
That's not an insult. Does this thread look like a "Motivate and Inspire Buchi" topic? That's the exact opposite of an insult. And I don't see why you should be so interested in some project I tried to start a year ago before realising it was pointless, I've more or less given up now. It was a childish dream.
#4 Posted: 15:12:16 03/01/2019 | Topic Creator
Quote: FedUpWolf
you are amazing buchi

I hate you with every fibre of my being.
Chompy-King257 Gold Sparx Gems: 2956
#5 Posted: 15:43:37 03/01/2019
anime isn't real
---
i made the "bus" look like my "dad"
Bolt Hunter Gems: 6135
#6 Posted: 17:33:04 03/01/2019
Quote: Buchi
Does this thread look like a "Motivate and Inspire Buchi" topic? That's the exact opposite of an insult.

insults are unproductive
---
you don't know me. i break things
I draw stuff.
#7 Posted: 18:38:33 03/01/2019 | Topic Creator
Quote: Bolt
Does this thread look like a "Motivate and Inspire Buchi" topic? That's the exact opposite of an insult.

insults are unproductive

They do help us realise where we ****ed up.
Badwolfmichael Gold Sparx Gems: 2511
#8 Posted: 19:18:56 03/01/2019
I don’t know you but I know you can do great things in life!
#9 Posted: 22:35:40 03/01/2019 | Topic Creator
Quote: Chompy-King257
anime isn't real

This is a good one. because it attacks my personal values (in this case my taste in media),

Quote: Badwolfmichael
I don’t know you but I know you can do great things in life!

this is not, because it instead tries to point out my strong points in order to motivate me instead of making me feel like ****.

Keep up the good work Chompy-King257. Badwolfmichael, FedUpWolf and Bolt, you need some practice.
exefile Yellow Sparx Gems: 1783
#10 Posted: 23:53:10 03/01/2019
I only insult when people ask for it so here you go. 3 categories.

Lazy - How many pictures have I gotten for you, 5? (That's actually not that much but pretend it's a lot). You couldn't go get them yourself? Are you too scared the pictures are going to come to life, reject you then jump out of your screen then run away because they can't stand being on the same planet as you? If so then your absolutely right but instead of getting somebody else to do it for you how about you use that to re-evaluate every single thing you've done and why you've never done anything productive aside from asking people to insult you to look like you don't care because you don't know how to care.

Edgy - You say things like "I"m the edgiest user on this site that's why I do these things" (not direct quote but I forgot where to find those), at this point your edge has turned into high amounts of swearing in 95% of your posts, as well as constantly insulting yourself and asking other people to insult you (Oh I fell into that trap this time oops), you know why most people don't insult you? Because there is so much wrong with you that it's impossible to keep it to 1 or a few sentences without reaching the max word limit. Your little "jokes" are always worn out because once you finally get something semi-funny going on you keep going over and over until it's not funny anymore, it's why I closed the news topic.

Anime Addiction - While it's not as bad as when you were AmbushFan (that was a sad part of your existence), you still try to put your "waifus" (that's the stupidest word I've ever heard) into most situations as well as making topics all about them. I'm sure you already know (because Chompy-King already told you), but anime will never be real, it can't be real and your stuck in a world where these moving pictures that talk will never acknowledge that you exist. Maybe you have these waifus because you know you'll always be lonely and these 2D drawings can't ever leave you as long as you keep watching them. Why are your avatars smiling anime girls anyway? Your giving everyone the wrong idea of the horrible human being you actually are. Maybe your not even human and your a dark cloud negativity that nobody likes.

(I'm only "joking" here of course if it wasn't obvious this bracket is just for the people that can't tell).
---
eeeeeeeeeeeee
#11 Posted: 00:10:10 04/01/2019 | Topic Creator
Quote: exefile
I only insult when people ask for it so here you go. 3 categories.

Lazy - How many pictures have I gotten for you, 5? (That's actually not that much but pretend it's a lot). You couldn't go get them yourself? Are you too scared the pictures are going to come to life, reject you then jump out of your screen then run away because they can't stand being on the same planet as you? If so then your absolutely right but instead of getting somebody else to do it for you how about you use that to re-evaluate every single thing you've done and why you've never done anything productive aside from asking people to insult you to look like you don't care because you don't know how to care.

Edgy - You say things like "I"m the edgiest user on this site that's why I do these things" (not direct quote but I forgot where to find those), at this point your edge has turned into high amounts of swearing in 95% of your posts, as well as constantly insulting yourself and asking other people to insult you (Oh I fell into that trap this time oops), you know why most people don't insult you? Because there is so much wrong with you that it's impossible to keep it to 1 or a few sentences without reaching the max word limit. Your little "jokes" are always worn out because once you finally get something semi-funny going on you keep going over and over until it's not funny anymore, it's why I closed the news topic.

Anime Addiction - While it's not as bad as when you were AmbushFan (that was a sad part of your existence), you still try to put your "waifus" (that's the stupidest word I've ever heard) into most situations as well as making topics all about them. I'm sure you already know (because Chompy-King already told you), but anime will never be real, it can't be real and your stuck in a world where these moving pictures that talk will never acknowledge that you exist. Maybe you have these waifus because you know you'll always be lonely and these 2D drawings can't ever leave you as long as you keep watching them. Why are your avatars smiling anime girls anyway? Your giving everyone the wrong idea of the horrible human being you actually are. Maybe your not even human and your a dark cloud negativity that nobody likes.

(I'm only "joking" here of course if it wasn't obvious this bracket is just for the people that can't tell).

Thank you exefile, this post depressed me even more than when Angel Beats! ended and I knew I'd never see Yui onscreen again. We need more people like you in this world. My only concern is that you felt the need to add that little disclaimer at the end rather than leaving it up to viewer interpretation kind of like cliffhangers in horror movies. Is this real? Is exefile really tougher than he lets on? But since you made that disclaimer it takes away the effect a little. So what I'm going to do is, I'm going to pretend none of this is in brackets.

Keep up the good work!
Beemo Gold Sparx Gems: 2828
#12 Posted: 01:11:53 04/01/2019
slut.
---
I hate this name and I want to change it.
#13 Posted: 16:04:45 06/01/2019 | Topic Creator
Holy ****, I can't believe I missed this one, sorry for my incompetence Beemo:

Quote: Beemo
slut.

I would gladly whore myself off to any anime girl, yes. Real women are a big no-no though. Anime only.

Please step up your game guys. I want you to hurt me so hard that I have to sit and cry in a corner for several hours. Please. Hey, how about this, I'll even give you a cookie every time you hurt me from now on?
#14 Posted: 19:30:40 02/02/2019 | Topic Creator
Bumping this thread because I want to be insulted more and don't want to waste another topic on this.
GaiaMemories Emerald Sparx Gems: 3753
#15 Posted: 21:03:15 02/02/2019
You can be overly jokey and meme-y at times.
---
Hahahahaha
#16 Posted: 23:40:12 02/02/2019 | Topic Creator
Buchi, I'm going to be honest with you. You're a twat. I hate you a lot and would rather if you logged off this website and never came back. This website would be a better place without you, you know? Nobody likes you. Even you don't like you. So please, for the sake of this world, leave. Never come back. Start getting off to anime girls or whatever it is you do when you're not trashposting on a website that doesn't even find you funny. Why would they? All you ever do is post about death and that makes a lot of us depressed. It's not a good thing. It's not like anime girls are productive but what you're doing right now is the complete opposite of productive, so it'd still be more productive than what you're doing right now. Is this easy enough for your dumbass brain to understand? How about this, I'll keep it short so you can actually understand me:
Leave this website and never come back, twat.
Big Green Platinum Sparx Gems: 6323
#17 Posted: 02:21:51 03/02/2019
angel beats was garbage
#18 Posted: 21:08:18 05/02/2019 | Topic Creator
Kinda surprised nobody called me a lolicon yet.
kardonis Platinum Sparx Gems: 6366
#19 Posted: 21:46:01 05/02/2019
Kinda surprised nobody called me a lolicon yet.

Because pointing out the obvious is hardly insulting
---
I used to be THE Bowser, now I'm just an awkward girl
terrafin2299 Ripto Gems: 3418
#20 Posted: 01:30:04 06/02/2019
you deserve love
#21 Posted: 01:53:58 06/02/2019 | Topic Creator
Quote: terrafin2299
you deserve love

Yet, I desire pain. It is most unfortunate that quite often in life we wish for things we may never obtain, but instead we find ourselves in possession of that which we never once desired. Such is the way of the world.
Muffin Man Platinum Sparx Gems: 5337
#22 Posted: 09:41:13 06/02/2019
Buchi is a weird name. Sounds like Poochy.
---
Boop me if you see this.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me