Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
5 bast and wurst games of 2018
exefile Yellow Sparx Gems: 1783
#1 Posted: 03:00:50 02/01/2019 | Topic Creator
There has never been a list like this anywhere on the internet. Like for more original content.

Wurst #5
Red Dead Redemption 2 I's
Game looking too realistic and making me think of real life and I hate real life.

Bast #5
A gone E
Good blood graphics super scary graphics not too realistic graphics was good.

Wurst #4
Celeste
Why the squimdilly shoot are these graphics not realistic? Bad graphics and game too hard.

Bast #4
Detecktive Pakichew
Game was very easy which mean it was good and had good graphic for 3ds handheld game playing device.

Wurst #3
Sooper Smas Broters Ultimeet
Game says "Everyone here is" but not having Waluigi or Geno? Bad game do not be fooled by good graphics this is very disappointing, Sackureyes don't care for fans and only wants money.

Bast #3
Nintendi Labou
Lots of fun game with cardboard make experience fun, game with labo also has good graphics.

Wurst #2
Good of Wart
Game look like it good because graphics but it actually very boring because too much crying in first cutscenes. Also don't like how game make humans perfect and killing animals but human never dies and animal always dies.

Bast #2
Megay Matey Elven
Game have better graphic than Megi Mote 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 and 10 so is really good because that.

Wurst #1
Spydermen
Spider scare me and spiderman is man of spider so game is scary, game have good graphic but I'm not like spider so is bad.

Bast #1
Falot Seveny Sex
Game have very nice graphic and game can play with all friends so game is good and bast game of 2018.
---
eeeeeeeeeeeee
Bolt Hunter Gems: 6135
#2 Posted: 03:04:00 02/01/2019
spiro didn't even make the list now im sad
---
you don't know me. i break things
I draw stuff.
exefile Yellow Sparx Gems: 1783
#3 Posted: 03:07:14 02/01/2019 | Topic Creator
Spiro game playing was close to make on list but game is remake and not new so can say not but at least graphic wus good.
---
eeeeeeeeeeeee
Buchi Ripto Gems: 445
#4 Posted: 03:16:55 02/01/2019
Fallout 76 is god tier I especially liked how they accidentally doxed a bunch of users, that was really fun.
whirlwind fan Platinum Sparx Gems: 5748
#5 Posted: 03:33:30 02/01/2019
i don't know any games centered around a german sausage tho
Carmelita Fox Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12132
#6 Posted: 19:06:05 03/01/2019
best game of the year? SUPER MARIO BROTHERS TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BABEY
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me